[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aliums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Dr.Greer.jpg (36 KB, 464x389) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Greer.jpg
36 KB, 464x389
What do you think of Dr. Greer? Is he just a shill for the CIA, or is there some truth to what he says. Can/have aliens projected themselves to our planet and others using their consciousness to tap into electronic projecting devices? Can we astral project and communicate having close encounters of the 5th kind? Is there free energy and alien technology to supply the entire world? Are we on the brink of becoming a class one civilization or destroying ourselves?

I want to believe. Has anyone tried to meditate and communicate with ETs? I wanna hear your thoughts. I would love to see all this disclosed in my lifetime.
>>
seems like disinfo to me
the whole disclosure project thing took a bunch of really credible people and associated all of them with his craziness. he says some really weird shit.
>>
He has some crazy videos there on YouTube but got taken down pretty quickly can't seem to find em
>>
I used to consider him the real deal, but after the book + Atacama skeleton whoring I figured he's just like the rest, making a fast buck on the ayy lmao subject.
>>
I think he's legit. The propaganda wants us to be afraid of aliens and he goes against that. He also has a lot of credible witness testimony and documents to support most of what he says.

It's a shame his attempts to make a little money on the side have cast him in a bad light. If he is working as a disino they don't pay very well.
>>
>>16845349
>>16845355
What's some legit disclosure info and people associated with it.

Also what's the weird stuff you're talking about. I feel like reality as we know is my be way weirder than we think.

Stuff like astral projection and extra dimensions or what?
>>
>>16845382
I think it might be a bit of both. There's got to be a plethora of different civilizations and differing spectrums of good/evil within those. I'm sure there's benevolent ones out there enforcing a lot of what goes on and with our best interests in mind, just as I'm sure there's those out there that like to play with and torture humans like we do with ants.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 6786586865.png (110 KB, 411x412) Image search: [Google]
6786586865.png
110 KB, 411x412
>>
File: 8678568567.jpg (59 KB, 1077x594) Image search: [Google]
8678568567.jpg
59 KB, 1077x594
Phil Schneider, first man to kill an alien gray.
>>
>>16845447
If there are nasty races i think we're protected by their indifference towards us. Just no reason for them to waste any time or energy on us.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.