[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was a kid (somewhere between 5-8) I used to see these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: light being.png (518 KB, 729x800) Image search: [Google]
light being.png
518 KB, 729x800
When I was a kid (somewhere between 5-8) I used to see these pure-white faceless men occasionally around the house.

Sometimes they'd be outside and I could see them through the window, sometimes they'd be in my hallway inside. They were only ever there for a single glance.

I'm sure it was just something playing a trick on my young-mind and I've subconsciously exaggerated the memory or something over the years but I'm curious to hear if anyone here has had a similar experience.
>>
File: 1424200462432-1.gif (74 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1424200462432-1.gif
74 KB, 278x340
>>
You can see spirits my friend. Around the same age, my family was going to church a lot. I felt hands on my shoulders after church and praying. I knew it was gods hands or the presents of a divine spirt watching over me, I would feel really good and smile and know that it was a good thing. Never told anyone because you know young kids are not to kind.
>>
At this point I find it annoying. I see what looks like smoke clouds randomly in various locations. If they are ghosts or figments of my imagination I kinda just shoo them away.
>>
File: truthgetsit.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
truthgetsit.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
>>16844492
>mfw
>>
>>16844492
I've seen a featureless figure like yours, except it was glowy blue. It helped pull me out of my body when I was trying to astral project. Pretty bro.
>>
>>16844492
OP here

On this note I had one other experience as a kid. You know how when you star at a light for a few seconds then look away and you see that coloured blur for a bit?

Once when I was around the same age, my whole family was over (must've been someone's birthday, I forget) and after saying high and all that to the Grandparents, my sister and I walked out of the room and headed for the living room (two rooms over) and as we entered there was this huge wall of those coloured blurs stretching from the top-left corner of the room to the bottom-right, blocking our path. I remember thinking even then that it must have just been a head rush or I was just looking at a bright light or something, but the thing was my sister had stopped in her tracks to look at it too. And when I moved my eyes, the blurs didn't move too, they were actually there in the room, unaffected by the direction I was looking. After a few seconds of staring blankly at the wall of blurs it disappeared, all at once, and we continued on as though it never happened.
>>
two golden orbs with white glowing light around them helped me in a time of need. 8 years old. 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8...hmmm looks like infinity..
>>
Guardian, light spirit, angel. Where you afraid when you saw them? Or did you just felt comfortable and went back to sleep?
>>
>>16845400
Just found them a little curious, I was never afraid. I'd only see them for a moment, and then I'd go about my day as if nothing happened.
>>
They saved me during a battle into a spaceship, between Grey/Reptilian and the inhabitants of Clarion-6

Fuck you Grey Alien!
>>
>>16844492
Me and a friend once saw 2. We watched them for over an hour walking around. They looked just like that like a silhouette of fluorescent light yet didn't light the area around them. They had glowing red eyes too. They are no normal ghosts. Read a book on Voodoo a decade later that said what we saw were disembodied sorcerers.
>>
I have a experience of being about the same age 5-8 and i had a feeling of being drawn to the 1st level of our house and being drawn into the dark front room and having a feeling being pulled into directions by black shadow things

Any insights?
>>
>>16845551
Sounds like you got ghost raped.

You'll wanna get checked for STDs after you die.
>>
>>16845400
not him
>>16845546
this is me

But when I saw them I was astonished like what the fucking fuck. We were freaking the fuck out! How it started we were at a park on Sat night across from Seabrook middle school, that area is legit haunted. Worked with a friend from that area 6 years later and he told me all casually that his little brothers best friend is a ghost; he lived a few houses down from the park. Swinging on swings with friend and kept seeing like a ghost swing swing up next to me like its my imagination. It was rope with a wooden board. Asked friend "Are you seeing anything weird?" Didnt want to say what didn't want him to be able to bullshit me at all. He says yeah kinda scared and described the exact same thing I kept seeing and we took the fuck off running across the street. We kept starring over there until we saw them. A dog ran around a line of cars later and we went around and it was gone. Could of went under a car or something but seemed strange. Across the street at the other part of the park was an adult party and we even tried to tell our parents and who they are with about it and they acted like we didn't say anything. When the party ended and everyone was leaving going towards the road, towards the ghosts but still nowhere near there was this little dog that walked past everyone and noone really noticed it and me and my friend were more scared of that thing than the devil himself. You should of seen it! It looked real but moved like a toy dog, kept moving its head left then barked, moved head right then barked. Creepiest shit ever!
>>
Me too. Same age range as well.

It use to come visit me at night when my family was sleeping. Most of the time, it took the form of a bright white ball of light. It felt familiar and "male". I was a huge coward when I was a kid, but somehow, I never felt afraid while waiting for it in the darkness (feet hanging over the edge of the bed). It would only visit for seconds at a time. I always knew when it was coming. It never spoke to me, but I could telepathically understand it. It came for one last visit (at night) when I was 6. It told me it had to leave me now. I protested and asked "why?" but it ignored me. Instead, it "embraced" me and filled me with a warm feeling, and then dissipated. I cried myself to sleep.

That night, I had my first nightmare. In the dream, it was dusk and I was wandering a large empty cold castle. I felt immense sadness and isolation. I wondered where my family was and why I was alone. After a bit of wandering, I happened upon a large room with 4 empty coffins (my family = 4 people). I layed in one of the empty coffins and cried while waiting for them. It locked itself shut and started to fill with water. Outside of it, I could hear demonic voices laughing. I woke up right before I drowned.

When I was 12, I almost drowned in a large wave pool. A cousin of mine was drowning and I attempted to pull her into safety (despite not knowing how to swim). She pulled me into the depths and began pushing my head under the water to try and boost herself up for air. I slipped deeper into the water. I spent 4 long minutes struggling for air before finally giving up out of exhaustion and frustration. Seconds after I gave up, a lifeguard woman saved me. I initially shoved her arm away, but she tightly grabbed my whole arm and pulled me up.

I should really get my life together. I'm estranged from my family now. And I won't lie, I've thought about drowning myself in a place where no can find me, before.

But then I remember that dream.
>>
These were skinwalkers.
Tried to kill you.
You are lucky my friend.
>>
>>16845692
Remember this presence if you feel down.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.