[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for anyone who is active in invocation magic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: solomoncircle.jpg (39 KB, 314x419) Image search: [Google]
solomoncircle.jpg
39 KB, 314x419
I'm looking for anyone who is active in invocation magic. Particularly, someone who has worked with the Goetia.

I am set on a summon of Murmur (my reasons are my own), and I am already quite knowledgeable on the history and application of this subject. I am an all around educated guy in all things related to Western mysticism and occult practices. In other words, I'm not some dweeb who picked up a poorly translated Lesser Key from Barnes & Noble in hopes of entering some larpy coven.

What I want are useful tips that may not be emphasized enough by typical sources. What, do you believe, is the best way to create a circle? Is there ritual rhetoric that ought to be cut out?

Lastly, tell me of your personal experiences of working with the Goetia.
>>
File: solomonimade.jpg (123 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
solomonimade.jpg
123 KB, 1280x960
Self bump.

Picture related; a circle I used in 2011.
>>
You got more chances asking here >>16829330
>>
Summon only the ones who will help this earth. Summon angles my friend not Dagon. Not the negative aspects of another dimension. Summon the better the light
>>
i had a magic kit as a kid. what do you need to know?
>>
>>16844310
First you might want to learn the difference between invocation and evocation.
>>
Despite your claims to the contrary, you are a fool. For if you were indeed knowledgeable on the history and application of the subject, then you would know that attempting to barter with demons is a surefire way to get yourself fucked. But if you truly insist on learning this the hard way, then by all means. Just follow these simple guidelines:

- Be humble and treat the entity with courtesy and respect at ALL times. (Imagine waking up in a foreign land with a headache and with money missing from your bank account, so that you could help some random kid with their math homework. This is how it feels to be "summoned". Therefor, expect them to be in a grumpy disposition. Some demons, such as Stolas, have a reputation for simply killing any who summon them. Keep this in mind.)

- Don't ask for something outrageous

- After your bargain is struck, don't expect to receive any help in any form from ANY other being ever again. Ever. And no, your contract cannot be "undone".
>>
File: tetragrammaton.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tetragrammaton.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
Fear God, imbecile. You'll get away with nothing.
>>
File: invoke.jpg (432 KB, 1000x719) Image search: [Google]
invoke.jpg
432 KB, 1000x719
OP here.

>>16845045
"Invocation" is properly used here.

>>16845114
I have done this for years. Life is fine.
>>
>>16844310
I'd recommend you study the Goetia for at least 6 months before you experiment with it. I'd further recommend you study the entire Lemegeton, to which the Goetia is simply one book. You will need to attain the required ritual items in order to practice Goetia properly. Of course, nearly impossible items such as a lion skin belt can be replaced by an appropriate material of similar Occult properties. A grimoire or Operation should always be carried out according to the directions given, until the magician is familiar with the practice and can rationally make changes to fit his/her practice.

You will not have results of any worth if you rush into this or do not consider what I and others have said on this matter.
>>
>>16845213
>"Invocation" is properly used here.

Is it really?
What is the ultimate aim of the operation?
>>
>>16845252
I should add I have a degree of experience with invocation although not particularly of goetic demons. Typically one would want to evoke a demon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.