[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW ASTROLOGY THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: url.jpg (11 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11 KB, 277x182
NEW ASTROLOGY THREAD
>>
File: daisy24.png (19 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
daisy24.png
19 KB, 480x640
Could someone help me decipher this? Let me know if more information is needed. Thanks in advance :)
>>
File: myChart.png (98 KB, 634x538) Image search: [Google]
myChart.png
98 KB, 634x538
>>16842223
Rather curious myself. Just started getting researching this.
>>
>>16842223
So I don't really think stars affect us, but I can't prove that to be wrong. I have noticed common trends in people with common signs, and I believe this could be explained through other means. Perhaps magnetic cycles that depend on the sun? Believers or not, what alternative explanations can you think of?
>>
>>16844405
>Perhaps magnetic cycles that depend on the sun?

the same principle as the other planets. magnetic, and various other compounds that they posses. you are something the whole universe is doing as a wave is some the whole ocean is doing.
>>
Astrology isn't real. Ptolemy made it up to get more money. Please stop this idiocy now.
>>
>>16844650
Thats like saying philosophy isn't real. Its not a science its an art.

"Real" is a relative term.
>>
Okay there's a thing I need help on.

I have a wedge configuration. As a reminder, the wedge is an opposition with a third planet making a trine to one of the planets and a sextile to the other, making it half a mystic rectangle.

The wedge's opposition have Sun and Moon conjunct in Taurus, and both opposite Pluto in Scorpio. The focal planet is, in this case, planets: Saturn and Neptune, both in Capricorn, trine Sun/Moon and sextile Pluto. I learned that, in order to leave the constant Sun/Moon and Pluto interaction that may even be self-destructive if not worked on properly, I must look for a way to "tap" into Saturn/Neptune, which in turn are already in a difficult aspect because dreamy Neptune drags responsible Saturn with it, like if someone tried to pull you to bed when you really need to go to work.

I need a big escape to this (Pluto urges me to renovate constantly way too much!!), and maybe if I do Saturn/Neptune things I can find a way out. I was thinking I should maybe outline how I would like to see myself in my life in, say, 10 years from now, and start working towards it, but I'm afraid the whole plan can be watered down or totally destroyed.

Can someone help me please? I'll outline the aspects again:
- Sun/Moon conjunct in Taurus
- Saturn/Neptune conjunct in Capricorn and focus of the wedge
- Pluto in Scorpio
- Pluto opposite Sun/Moon
- Saturn/Neptune sextile Pluto
- Saturn/Neptune trine Sun/Moon
>>
File: herlp.png (64 KB, 669x473) Image search: [Google]
herlp.png
64 KB, 669x473
help
>>
>>16844783
Shit it's not a wedge configuration. I don't remember the name, but it's basically half a mystic rectangle. Help?
>>
File: k.png (70 KB, 675x473) Image search: [Google]
k.png
70 KB, 675x473
Would really appreciate a reading. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 2345.png (68 KB, 666x507) Image search: [Google]
2345.png
68 KB, 666x507
>>16842223
Plz read mine so I can find out what the hell I am.
jk, a reading would be cool though, ty :)
>>
File: daisy24.png (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
daisy24.png
20 KB, 480x640
I feel like my astral chart is pretty interesting, great potential, but hard to master. What do guys think?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.