[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there /x/. I have been always interested in the subject of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: WooKi3N.jpg (115 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
WooKi3N.jpg
115 KB, 500x687
Hi there /x/. I have been always interested in the subject of skinwalkers, same with my partner, and we talk about it almost all the time, as well as we read stories and things on /x/ about skinwalkers. Me and my partner live in New Mexico, so there has always been talk about skinwalkers even before we started going on /x/, on the news and from other people. My partner works at a place where there is a lot of Navajo influence, and almost everyone who works there is from a pueblo and/or is from native descent, and he wanted to actually ask one of his Navajo coworkers about skinwalkers, but when he discussed it with his mother, she told him that he shouldn't because they're not supposed to talk about them. Both of us are curious to why it's absolutely forbidden for natives to speak about skinwalkers. I heard it was because when you say "skinwalker," they can hear you, but I'm not sure, so I'm hoping you guys can provide me with some insight and information on why its forbidden and some other things about them. Thank you.
>>
>>16841399
>same with my partner
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>16841399
Heard this shit too, never got a full explanation or anything. Gone camping a few times in NM and talked with buddies about the shit late into the night but nothing ever happened.
Iwanttobelieve.jpg
>>
>>16841399
its more like speak of the devil. I'm Native American, Pueblo to be exact.
>>
Im native american, we dont talk about them out of fear. The more you talk about it the more they get attracted to you.
>>
>>16841558
>>16841580
Interesting.. Either of you have any other info about the subject? Anything that might expand upon lore or the such? And if possible any places in New Mexico that might have some significance or relation to skinwalkers or similar things in any way?
Also, what pueblo or tribe are you both from?
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (934 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
934 KB, 500x281
>>16841399
> partner

OP is a faggot. What's new?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>16841595
I'm Cherokee BTW
>>
They can mimick voices. They can sound just like your own mother if they wanted to.
>>
When i was younger i was playing by the window at my grandmothers in rural new mexico. I was playing a game with my aunt when we heard tapping on the window behind me, i only remember my aunt grabbing me and telling me "dont look" the tapping got louder. We ended up going to my grandparents room and my aunt told them whatever happened. I just remember my grandfather praying, "so that they can forget our faces". Around here, skinwalkers are very real to my people.
>>
Natives take Bigfoot and especially Skinwalkers serious as fuck.
>>
>>16841600
I know a few co-workers that are Cherokee, but most of the ones i talk to are Navajo. Did you grow up around a decent amount of this sorta stuff? With the superstition and such i mean.

>>16841765
That's what it seems like, just really want to know why, stems an awful lot of curiosity. If i could have one singular event to just prove something i'd been done with it all. I HUNGER FOR EXPERIENCE
>>
>>16841756

That's pretty freaky.

What exactly are these things, or what are they claimed to be?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.