[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 5558666_orig.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5558666_orig.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
Do you ever get the feeling that you aren't human? I was visualizing for an hour or so in bed, got up to take a piss, and when I was standing in front of the sink to wash my hands I looked up. My face genuinely frightened me.

Now, I'm a clean shaven, face-acne free athletically built kind of guy. Nothing to brag about, but nothing to be ashamed of.

When I looked into my own eyes, I almost didn't pass the mirror test: what I saw was alien. I smiled and it sent shivers of fear down my spine; not even joking.
>>
>>16840807
get them anti-psychotics
>>
>>16840809
Thank you, doctor, but I'd like a second opinion...A second opinion that's not from you.
>>
>>16840866
Get some meds you crazy ass. Sorry we didnt roleplay with you and pretend you were something youre not.
>>
>>16840866
You're gonna be told you're crazy alot on here.
I think we both understand that it is quite ridiculous thinking about following these people, considering how easily they are forced to resort to all kinds of stupid inhumane behavior.

What you've experienced is normal after what you have done.
In ordinary life the mind works in one direction only.
Sees the same things only.

But it can do alot more. By seeing differently it will change.
What you see in the mirror is another part of you, but not the only one.

Be sure, I have seen that and I have contact to several others who have seen that. And we're all well.

/x/ is a dangerous place to ask this.
Many ill ideas that can be planted easily. Don't underestimate the power of suggestion.
>>
I figured it out: I didn't recognise myself without glasses.

When I was visualizing earlier, for part of the time, I asked my higher power to cure my sight and then forgot I had. When I got up I didn't put on my glasses. That was the most clearly I've ever seen. I've got 20/300 vision or something with double astigmatism, and I think that when I did put on my glasses again my eyes went back to how they normally are from their 'cured' state. I checked the mirror again with my glasses on and everything is back to normal: when I took them off my face looked like the uncharacteristic blob I've always seen.
>>
Felt similar to this way when I was a preteen. It passes when you grow up. No roasting intended.
>>
>>16840807
brother you just got unusual facial proportions. Media and shit tends to market with a specific face type, and when you focus too much on your own disproportionality and realize it don't match well, the shock can be pretty significant. This is actually a pretty common phenomena, it's the same reason why words start looking weird as fuck when you stare at them for too long
>>
a few years back some billionaire came to give a speech at my university. he made a bunch of money renting out private jets to celebrities. afterwards he made himself available for handshakes and pictures. when it was my turn i looked him straight in the eyes, smiled and shook his hand to thank him for speaking at my school. i remember he had this look of pure terror when he looked into my eyes and quickly shook my hand and moved on. something he saw in me scared him. something in my eyes. he was a genuinely charismatic person, good looking and obviously very rich and successful but when he looked into my eyes i saw fear in his. that always kind of stuck with me as kinda odd.
>>
I've had somewhat similar experiences.

I usually just glance in the mirror and go, but sometimes I catch myself and have to look again

I will study the face looking back at me and don't recognize it

It's not vastly different, at least not different enough for the people around me to notice, but it's my face and I know that there's something not right about it

It happens randomly, but when it does I am baffled and can't stop staring at this person looking at me through the mirror as if it's someone alien to me, but trying to look like me

Probably just crazy but it's weird
>>
>>16840921
>Many ill ideas that can be planted easily. Don't underestimate the power of suggestion.
THIS
FUCKING THIS

I know exactly what you're describing OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.