[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a chance that real wizzard schools exist? I have done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 642x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 642x523
Is there a chance that real wizzard schools exist? I have done some research but I only found 'fake school' where they 'play' a role, like the one in poland however many people are going there but I dont like the idea to have to pay for the traveling, fee and to learn some fake ass magic. If you know something please let me know. I'm inspired by the books and movies of JK Rowling, The Hobbit and LOTR.
>>
>I'm inspired by the books and movies of JK Rowling

Booo
>>
>>16840689
Even its a made up story there is a chance they exist not exactly like in HP but ...
>>
Yeah they exist, they're called monasteries and they don't let in Western morons in it for the egoboost
>>
>>16840691
Ah, it's not about you. I'm still just traumatized that PC Rowling felt the need to retcon gay sex between Dumbledore and Voldemort into the story.

What the FUCK
>>
>>16840698
Never heard or watch this scene lol
>>
File: streiber.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
streiber.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
>>16840674

Famous author Whitley Streiber is part of a group of people who recall being lead to secret places in the woods when they were children and being taught "secrets".

Other people recall this happening in churches and special buildings.

Among the things they are taught is the pyramid structure, esoteric wisdom, chants and prayers, and the "true" history and future of mankind.

Secret societies and mystery schools have been with us since the beginning of civilization.

Rowley and other authors are playing on subconscious and genetic memories, there is a reason this idea of children being whisked away to Wizard schools to learn magic is so appealing to people, it's not because it's an original idea. In fact, you'll find countless books, movies and television shows that featured the idea of children going off on their own to witch or wizardry schools. It has always been a thing.

Those truly drawn to the occult are a minority, the effort (as far as I can tell) is to strain children who are simply curious about magic from those who were actually born for it or adepts - this idea was reflected in Rowlings work through the concept of Mudbloods, Muggles and purbred Wizards.

Blood purity is also an aspect of blood rituals, blood ritual sacrifice, and royal lineage which predisposes or grants privileges to occult students in certain circles.

Every person in power in the world has been through these mystery schools to one degree or another, and have been determined to have the proper blood for it. This has been ongoing for thousands of years, if not longer.

Public schooling in most places is the opposite of a mystery school or school of wizardry. It would more aptly be seen as a muggle factory. It's purpose is to churn out "muggles" or close minded prey-animal type people, who can then be lead by those who have gone through the mystery schools, which we now call "secret societies".
>>
>>16841508

Fucking zionists.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholomance
>>
>>16840674
There are groups that train you to wield magic should you be able to use it. You'd know by now if you could use it. It generally goes through bloodlines. Although I guess a god could bestow upon you the ability to wield magic.
>>
>Be OP
>Be influenced by FANTASY stories
>Ask if there are any FANTASY related schools
>Fantasy noun fan·ta·sy \ˈfan-tə-sē, -zē\ a book, movie, etc., that tells a story about things that happen in an imaginary world
>story about things that happen in an imaginary world
>things that happen in an imaginary world
>an imaginary world
>IMAGINARY
>IMAGINARY
>IMAGINARY
>IMAGIN-FUCKING-ARY

Get it through your head, OP.
>>
>>16844001
Why are you so angry
>>
>>16844081

You need to be angry to correct stupid, they don't listen to any other language.
>>
>>16844081
It's not anger it's autism.
>>
>>16840674
the grey school of wizardry.
>>
>>16840674
I don't know if there really is a wizzard school. I'd like to think they there are schools like that.
However, I'd have no clue if there are schools like that out there because if I did know, I would be in one and consequently have better things to do with my time than lurk /x/.
That being said, the first time that I went to NY, I tried to "stumble" onto the Breakbills school grounds like Quentin Coldwater did like in the first book of The Magicians.
Needless to say, my former lover and I did not find the "gates" so to say. Pity.

I would have to think that if schools like that existed, there very existence would be so impossibly hidden that those not chosen to be a part would only know of the truth if we were dead. Probably...
>>
>>16844114

so she doesn't love me and was just fucking with me the whole time? at least i got to see her naked.
>>
>>16840674
Have you looked into the legend of the Scholomance?

>>16844211
Also this. I think it's at least partly modeled on Hogwarts, but it seems to teach subjects truly relating to magic, and Oberon Zell-Ravenheart (and probably most of the other staff) seems to predate Harry Potter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.