[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is some chaos magic , ask me and I can help you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 32591946.jpg (94 KB, 550x707) Image search: [Google]
32591946.jpg
94 KB, 550x707
is some chaos magic , ask me and I can help you
>>
>>16836615
Define chaos magic and how can it help me in life.
>>
>>16836619
The magic is in everything. You have to open your eyes. Chaos magic is a mix of creation and destruction. But it is a bit dangerous to want to manifest your will . Remember, everything is sacred .
>>
>>16836627
Magic never really existed, it was just phenomena that could not be explained at the time.
I am a strong non-believer. With that in mind, does magic as a whole exist for me?
>>
>>16836635
The magic is based on beliefs and paradigms that always keep one thing in common . If you have a closed so its reality paradigm. I do not blame you . This is not to believe or not believe. Why do you want to get into this world? Out there you should start ...
>>
>>16836652
>Why do you want to get into this world?
Long story short, depression.
I am only 22 but i have already tried to end my life twice, barely escaping death. Both with 25 pills of aspirin.
I am trying to find a meaning in my life that seems/feels worthwhile. The "normal" ways did not help fill the void. (Gf, job, friends, material stuff etc.) Also, i am curious.
>>
Everyone has problems , that we drag from past lives. The magic is to get over it . It all starts with self-confidence. The nature will be your own master , your own oracle . Faith is pure magic, but not blind faith. Just begins and everything will fall of its own weight .
>>
help me with my meditation, i been doing it for 8 months 10 minutes at day and i still dont access gnosis. What do.?
>>
Vipassana meditation practice . This Buddha won the nirvara . Simple but powerful technique. eliminates the ego and the false perception (samsara ) . it may take seconds to get the life or gnosis. It is a mystery . remember patience is a virtue.
>>
>>16837111
>i'm this guy >>16837059

thanks perroloco also check'ed.
>>
Asuka or Rei?
>>
Chaos magick is about doing random and mix'd systems of already existing magick or even create ur own, therefore you end doing random stuff like a complete idiot or you unlock something that you dont really know.
correct me if im wrong, where and why
>>
>>16839371
You're right and that's why this system causes many doubts. There are some who believe stupid do random things . I also believe it. Others do and have great results. The mind is very powerful and you shape it for such results. As creative visualization and other basics . But if you want to do more powerful things , and it's not just randomness .
>>
Where do i start? Is there something i could read to fully understand the concept of chaos magic?
>>
>>16841281
In the beginning study all cultures and religions. There's something salvageable in these . There is much in chaos magic , both theory and practice. You decide where to start. You want to get . What do you want to accomplish. The main thing is fomar your paradigm , we believe and do not believe. This is a double-edged sword . Investigates . There is a lot on the web .
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.