[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
consider the following >Elisa Lam mysteriously dies at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: elisa-lam-body.jpg (70 KB, 692x384) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-body.jpg
70 KB, 692x384
consider the following
>Elisa Lam mysteriously dies at the Cecil Hotel
>body found in water tower
>her instagram, twitter, tumblr still "active"
>hack into social media accounts
>???
>profit
>>
Exactly how does this equal profit. And who cares anymore
>>
Right? It's a dead case. People think it's paranormal or whatever but it's not. Someone who worked in facilities stop the ele, murder hid out of sight, then they killed her for fun. The end fuck off
>>
>>16833473
didn't this happen like forever and a half ago
>>
>>16834262
The murder or the thread?

Cuz the thread was last week.
>>
>>16834252
It was a demon
>>
>>16835149

Ur mum is a demon
>>
>>16834252
False, body was found in a water tower where the only entrance was to small for a human to pass.
Conclusion? Extatelestials.
>>
>>16837476
in the bedroom
>>
>>16837548
>Conclusion?

cat bones
>>
anybody got her tumblr and twitter links?
>>
I said to here - dont use drugs - she said: everything is alright.
>>
Why do people think this is paranormal? She was murdered. End of.
>>
>>16837548
just putting my two cents in but from >>16833473
the entrance to the water towers looks more than reasonable for a human to fit through. i want to know however, how she gained access to the roof which was reportedly locked and bolted shut.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.