[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1375747687767.jpg (58 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
1375747687767.jpg
58 KB, 650x400
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread >>16828011
>>
>>16830543
Intuition is more or less natural, but to develop it, I'd recommend meditation, as well as practicing divination. Both will hone your senses for better "gut instincts."

That's what I've found, anyways.
>>
>>16830555
Nice trips
Do you not have trouble relying on something like that for decisions?
>>
>>16830555
Do you think following your intuition will result to better outcomes like when making decisions?
>>
>>16830555
I recommend proper diet in the things which are lacked to sustain balance. Borax/boron is needed in nations where the prevalence of arthritis is statistacially greater than 0%. It is an ultratrace mineral and it rids the body of heavy metals, fluoride, and it hardens the bones in a natural way, helps retain magnesium/calcium in balance instead of peeing it out. It's 100% great. It comes from the earthly mother and none can do the deeds of the Heavenly father lest he be suckled by the Earthly Mother and nurtured in health by her body. Because from the earthly mother comes the body of man and to it shall he return.

That is how you get good precognition.
>>
Hmm regarding scying can I use just a regular mirror or use the screen on my tablet turned off? Also I seen some dark mist in the corner of my room wtf is it?
>>
>>16830574
You mean relying on intuition? After it's right so many times you learn to trust it.

>>16830589
I think in day-to-day life, intuition will carry you so far; but the true wise man will use a good mix of intuition and common sense, along with good rapport and congruence towards others. One ingredient does not the soup make, so to speak.

>>16830594
Interesting. Will take note of that.

>>16830603
Can't help you. Never scried once in my life.
>>
>>16830610
Could you do a reading to tell me if i'm a lightworker or starseed or what have you?
>>
>>16830614
Nope. I personally don't believe in such things.
Don't rely on Providence to tell you whether or not you're a good person. Make yourself that which you wish to be.

Everyone has the potential; few achieve it.
>>
>>16830619
Ok just wondering. It pertains more to having come here for a certain purpose or mission rather than being good, though.
>>
>>16830610
I see. Thanks.
How about "following your heart"? How is it related to intuition?
>>
>>16830655
I'd say it's relatively similar, except that it more has a focus on the primal needs of the ego, rather than the logical part of the mind.

>>16830634
Meditate on this riddle:
Everyone has the same purpose in life.
>>
>>16830716
Got it. Thank you for answering my questions.
>>
Still hanging around to answer questions. Will begin doing a few (FEW) readings shortly.
>>
>>16830999
I need a general and love reading. If you are unwilling to do both, take the general as a priority.
Thank you.
Will provide additional info if needed, and will return the favor if you like.
>>
>>16831020
Hang around for about half an hour and I'll give you a general reading.
>>
File: KIMG0005.jpg (3 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0005.jpg
3 MB, 1836x3264
I'm still on the fence about whether past lives are a thing...if they are, have I made any promises in a previous lifetime that I intended to be carried through death into this current one?

Have a turtle shell for your time.
>>
>>16830999
Why is free will such a big subject in spirituality? In my opinion, free will doesn't really exist, and if it does, it's in the same way person in the sims has free will, just to a smaller extent. What is your opinion on free will?

Also, is there any exercise to choose a general subject to dream about or a person to dream with, in order to make a connection with that situation?

Also, what does a unicorn mean or represent?

Thanks, Thoth. I hope it's not to much if I ask for a general reading in half an hour, too.
>>
>>16830999
Hi Thoth, anon with the occasional entity visitor here, just gonna queue up before the line gets too long
>>
>>16831026

Hey Thoth,

Would you mind checking to see if I've made any progress in my cursedness?

I'd be happy to give you a card reading in return if you're in need.
>>
>>16831059
Will be reading you first, since you've been waiting so long.

>>16831049
Then you.

>>16831060
And finally, you.

Those are the three readings I'll be performing. Sorry for the pickiness. I have little energy and want to be as productive as possible.

Can the three I've linked please confirm they will hang around for their readings, as well as provide feedback?
>>
>>16831088

Yeep

Merci monsieu.
>>
>>16831088
>Will be reading you first, since you've been waiting so long.
Aw, thanks man. And yes, will be lurking and giving as detailed a feedback as I can.
>>
>>16831088
Thoth these clowns ain't answering help me out. I got a new job coming up and maybe some relationship help too please.
>>
>>16831088
Thanks Thoth, I'm the second anon, and am willing to stick around and provide feedback.
>>
I always get skipped. 22, female, Taurus. Married and trying to get pregnant. Can you tell me a rough time estimate when I'll conceive? No luck so far.

Also, maybe a general reading?
>>
>>16831099
>>16831102
>>16831108
Wonderful. Do any of you object to me waiting until 3am my time (8 minutes from now) to begin? That hour may line me up to channel some special stuff for you folks.

>>16831106
Nope. Read my post again.
>>
>>16831125

Nah, I'm waiting for laundry to finish anyhow.

Let the channelling begin :)
>>
>>16831125
Whenever you're ready Thoth, let me know exactly what information you'd like me to give you.
>>
>>16831123

Before I even touch that.. any particular reason you want to have children before you've seen the world or even finished some proper schooling?
>>
>>16831059
Alright. I'm about to begin your reading. While I'm doing so, I want you to listen to the same music I'm listening to, which is this:
https://youtu.be/kECWhiXx8bs

Repeat it as many times as it takes for me to post my reading, even if it gets repetitive. It will allow us to be on the same frequency, so to speak.

Please reply to let me know you're doing as stated, and I'll begin.
>>
>>16831125
nope, do as you will, Thoth. I'll be here for hours on end anyway -- I got a paper to cram, so take your time :)
>>
>>16831141

This is funky.
>>
>>16831141
this is a nice background music for studying, not distracting but won't induce sleepiness haha thanks for this man
>>
>>16831140
My spouse and I have done traveling already. We've both completed proper schooling and have great careers.
>>
>>16831141
nujabes tribute, why not have some nujabes on the house :3

Anyways, is there still time ask for a reading Thoth?
>>
>>16831149

Given your age I highly question that. Time frame would be not even six months of having a job in your field if you'd completed four years of college and got work straight away. Far from a career, and forget the travelling.
>>
>>16831059
>>16831147
I usually do a Fifth Element spread for spirit based readings, but I felt the need to do the golden dawn spread for you. My head is spinning as I type this, feels as though I'm whirling inside some sort of vacuum of a mind.

The first set shows the Prince of Disks supported by the 5 of Cups and the 2 of Wands, overseen by Kenaz. A man building, waiting, tending; but not finding what he wishes. The control thrown over all and fire hastenly put out. Things return to normal. The man resumes control of himself and moves on. You lost progress built up over time, recently.

The future, if unchanged, shows Death supported by the 6 of Swords and Princess of Wands, overseen by Othala. Life on its head, your energy remains well-kept, but a dark change overcomes your surroundings.
You are to be guided, lest you fling off the path and into the fire.

The future, if something changes, shows the Queen of Swords supported by the 5 of Disks and 2 of Cups, overseen by Ansuz. Wisdom and you avoid the fire and flames! But why? You'll be sorely upset if you miss it.
You can grow, or stifle; die, or live.

The man who seeks to keep his life shall lose it; the man who seeks to lose his life shall gain it.

The reflection shows the Queen of Cups supported by the 7 of Swords and 6 of Disks. The spirit is female. Emotional. Attached. Feeding off energy, I think, whether it knows it or not. It wants the best for you, it wants to save you from running off the path. Overseen by Inguz. A protective mother, attempting to guide her son as shown by Ansuz from the last set. An ancestor, a grandmother or great-, most likely.

The fate shows the Princess of Disks supported by the 10 of Wands and 10 of Cups. Great potential for waste or creation. It comes to you, not this spirit, as shown by Mannaz.
Be fire or water, and with that find your way. Destroy yourself or free yourself. But how? The answer is in the question.

Continued next post
>>
>>16831059
>>16831163
Like I said, my head was spinning that entire time. I definitely connected with you, and the spirit.

The reading came in small bursts of inspired words, so in the end, it's up to you to make sense of it. But I feel as though I was pretty on center.

Let me know how you feel about it.

>>16831108
>>16831049
You around?
>>
>>16831167
I'm here, Thoth. Go ahead.
>>
>>16831169
>What's your opinion on free will?
That's a good question. To a degree, I believe we're all driven by selfish intent, even in the most selfless of actions. For instance, a man lays his life down for his child because he couldn't live with not doing so. So, ultimately, he does so because it would hurt him to not do it.
Ultimately, we seek what feels good.
The difference is finding what feels good and helps others vs what just feels good, and that's it.
Also, given my metaphysical outlook, I believe actions and events to be predetermined. So, do we have free will? Yes and no. It's a tricky subject. Mostly no, we do not. But we have the illusion of it.

Not sure about your dream question, my first suggestion would be to try lucid dreaming or deep meditation on the subject you wish to connect with.

Unicorns? I'd say they represent purity, along with mysteries and secrets.I don't know much else about them aside from that.

Beginning your reading now.
>>
>>16831176
I'm with you on all of that, and I'm guessing the purest selfishness, or closest thing to selflessness is the selfish intent being feeling happiness of helping others.

Should I listen to the song you posted earlier right now?
>>
>>16831169
The first set shows your current self. We have the Ace of Swords supported by the Queen of Disks and the 2 of Disks, as overseen by Berkano. Seems as though something you were certain of is now far less certain in your life; and your confidence (the best word I could find for it) has decreased. Your ability to act alone, you find it burdensome now.

The future, if unchanged, shows the 5 of Cups supported by the Princess and 3 of Cups, overseen by Ihwaz. Seems as though your burden will push you to search for a companion, if you aren't already looking. Ultimately, this pairing will dissatisfy you, and bring you down overall, depressing you further.

If you change your path, we're shown the Prince of Swords supported by the Aeon and the Hermit, overseen by Fehu. This represents a return of independence, especially regarding your thoughts. In this future, you've decided to rely on yourself completely, and not let others influence you as much as before. This shows great personal progress.

The reflection of the reading shows the 9 of Cups supported by the Knight of Wands and the 6 of Wands, overseen by Tiwaz. This is telling you to turn your back on whatever happiness you're chasing right now. It's dirtied, muddy with the intentions other's have weighed you down with. Move on to your real goal.

Your fate section shows the 9 of Wands supported by the 8 of Disks and Prince of Cups, overseen by Isa. Great effort built towards something with a emotional, almost romantic, intimate purpose, to be put on hold. That's what's happened in your past. Great effort and energy put on hold entirely.
You need to disconnect yourself from whatever's holding you down. I hope this has made sense.
Women were very prominent in this reading to me; make sure you aren't getting undue influence from your mother or lover.
Just a general warning if nothing else comes out right in this reading.
And no, you didn't need to listen to the song.
>>
>>16831163
>>16831167
oh no, Thoth, I'm not the other comment you linked (the one deleted), but I was already listening by the time that comment appeared, I hope that didn't confound anything.

Oh man, I honestly had to read the entire reading twice before it started to make sense. It can either be pertaining to my studies or my mental health, to be honest. It's applicable to both. I'm currently in a graduate program and I swore to myself I will do everything I didn't do in college, namely actually giving fuck and trying. I had an okay start, but things started bogging me down and now I am once again behind everything and... not really doing anything. Kind of like learned helplessness. So in essence, I'm back to my "normal" default setting, and I can see my grades starting to suffer.
Regarding mental health, I've been doing fine for months now but lately there has been threats of a relapse and I'm scared I'm going slip any time now. I haven't made it this far and it makes me nervous to think that if I do end up failing in my recovery, I might not get back again at all...

The part about the spirit is interesting, though, since I was never close with any of my grandmothers. They both lived quite far away, and one of them died when I was still very little. Probably someone kinda far off the family tree, then.

>Great potential for waste or creation.
so either wallow further into my depression or go down swinging, trying to find my calling or purpose in life or whatever

>Be fire or water, and with that find your way
>Destroy yourself or free yourself
What is the right thing to do? I don't know what step I should take now...

Thanks for the help Thoth, greatly appreciate it
>>
>>16831099
You still around, Cursed?
>>
>>16831193
It didn't muddle anything, you're fine.
The reading, between those two situations, would most likely pertain to mental health.

The spirit wishes to pull you from the fire, and let you sit in comfort. However, this will end with the fire spreading, left unaddressed.

If you face it directly, however; you may go through suffering, but you will overcome it.

Therefore, face the fire. Fight it. That is the answer.

>He who seeks to gain life will lose it; he who seeks to lose life will gain it
>>
>>16831194

I am, just fluffing pillows, anticipating sleep.

Scribe away :)
>>
>>16831198
So are you going to do my reading?
>>16831020
>>
>>16831158
Assuming my husband is the same age as me?
Assuming all school programs are 4 years?
Assuming accelerated classes and programs don't exist?
You know what they say about assumptions..
>>
Thoth, could you read me?
I've been wanting a reading.
>>
>>16831205
Given your situation, I'm going to use a simpler layout for you.
3 cards, 3 runes. The runes laying on top of the cards to go deeper into their meaning.

We have the Ace of Wands overseen by Perthro, supported by the 3 of Wands overseen by Kenaz, and the Queen of Wands overseen by Hagalaz.

So, I'd first say this: you're almost definitely still cursed, though I'm not sure what that entails, or if it's the same way as before.
There's so much energy flowing around this situation, most likely from your effort to ditch it, as well as the effort the curse has taken to latch on.

The reading shows you handling the situation well, but something's still hanging around you. The Queen of Wands overseen by Hagalaz, to me, almost definitely means that this woman is cursing you, whether intentionally or unintentionally. You need to figure out what to do about that.
Overall, I believe you've erased the majority of the curse, but something heavy's in the air around you. Confront the queen, but do not lose your virtue on the way. Keep handling this with grace, I believe you're almost in the clear.

There's just so much energy going around. If anything, I'd almost say she still has passion for you. But that's not my call.
>>
>>16831218

You said both of you. How old he is is irrelevant. You sound like you're still a kid yourself.. oh, wait.
>>
>>16831198
Okay. Okay. I think I get it now. I have to think of a way to confront this on my own, though. I can't rely on my family or let them know; I never felt like I was a part of it, anyway.

Haha, this is gonna be difficult, isn't it. Let's hope I survive the fire somehow.

I should probably thank the spirit too, for looking out for me and stuff.

Thanks for the help, Thoth.
>>
>>16831219
Anon, it's always good to look through the thread and see if a reader says that they're full on queues. In this case, I named the three readings I would do. No more than that. So no, I won't read you. Frankly, I'm exhausted after channeling 3 times within a single hour to make sure maximum affect occurs.

>>16831224
Eh, some people grow up quicker than others. I'm 20 and engaged.

>>16831218
I drew a quick rune for you regarding your fertility and received Jera-- a rune representing cyclical patterns and fertility.
Basically, keep trying. Especially on your ovulation days.
This rune emphasizes patience, hugely.
You aren't infertile, so don't worry about that. Just go with the flow until it naturally happens, that's the key here. Hope that helps you in some way.

>>16831226
Good luck, friend.
>>
>>16831221

I gotta ask Thoth, you see this as a woman's curse?

I guess I should come clear. I'm female. My ex is a guy.
>>
>>16831234
Yup. I definitely see it as a woman cursing you.
Someone that's out for blood, I'd say. Whether or not they're doing the curse on purpose? I can't say. But it is a presence, and they are a factor.
>>
>>16831190
Spot on, Thoth. My confidence and search for happiness in other places has decreased. I have three business startups that have reached a halt, and my studies might get delayed for half a year. I don't really care for that as much as I used to, though, as I have directed all of my thoughts on a girl I had and hurt long ago, and now have extreme love for her again, to the point where I don't care about much else. I've been picking up on subtle hints she gives off, and realize she might be manipulating me into obsessing over her. I tried opening my love in a drunken spree, and was put down. So I tried forgetting about her and killing my love by cutting contact twice, only to feel extreme heartache and then have her show up in less than a week unannounced to my house and a friend's, hooking me again. I'm in a constant state of confusion with her, as she's the most difficult person for me to read her true intentions. She keeps me in this constant state of close enough to fall for her, far enough to keep me always wanting a little bit more. I try to move in, she pushes be back, I try to move away, and she brings me back in. I don't see a way to end this madness.

Thanks a ton for the reading, it was spot on!
>>
>>16831232
Also, congratulations on the engagement.
>>
>>16831237

Hm. Now I'm just really confused. Why would a woman want me to be bound to him?
>>
>>16831248
It's his angry deranged mother
>>
>>16831248
Not sure, unless it was out of spite. Also remember that you could be cursing yourself by doing certain actions, holding onto old keepsakes, harbor in feelings for him, etc. you're sure you disposed of everything properly?
>>
>>16831241
Glad to see it came through so clearly, friend. Best of luck. Treat her like a bandaid- just rip it off. I have faith in you.
>>
>>16831252

Not yet. The ring is gone, I've been away from home today. BV suggests to bury and burn things seperately. It makes sense to follow that suggestion.
>>
>>16830999
F Sag. A new man has shaken things up in my life in all the best ways. Could I have a reading not so much for love but for how my life will be changing over the next few months?
Any extra infor needed? Otherwise thank you very much, I will toast you at work with the finest coffee reading or no
>>
Hey Thoth are you up for a quick reading?
cat people did me a reading yesterday that I didn't like really but he gave me really good advices.
basically my mom wants me to work, I feel like it too because I'm just staying home and going to the gym.. but working for someone else isn't my forté.. I'm gonna be honest i just want some forture right now... Male,18,gemini
>>
>>16831254
Thanks, friend. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>16831266
You're 18. Go work for someone and get some goddamn experience. Seriously, without the knowledge gained from not just your elders but those wiser and more experienced than you is necessary before you launch yourself.
Unless you're some super genius or have a very unique skill that no 18 year old has go fucking get a job and save money and begin learning how to grow through the hardships and stuff that you just don't think is your forte.
Nothing is free you self-untitled young person.
>>
>>16831277
I know that I've been working 1 year on a home construction site because I have a construction degree and this experience opened my eyes it was a mental torture. I believe it shocked me in some ways..
>>
>>16831266
I have a friend who's my age (20) and hasn't had a single job. Don't be like him. Go get a job.

>>16831259
Yea, I agree with him there.
>>
>>16831288
You need experience and ground to stand on. Start building those and put your nose to the grind stone and you will succeed. Not any reader just a strong sense of intuition and my own chunk of life experience.
Good luck you man, I honestly and truly mean it
>>
>>16831294
>>16831252

It's a little much for me to contemplate at the moment, but there might be other meanings behind your pulls I want to think about.

It definitely makes sense that I've stirred up something with wanting to get rid of these things. Like coming across the path of the ex's ex I dreamt of yesterday. It all just seems like a little much for me to just be doing to myself. Even if it's partially my fault, it doesn't really make sense for other beings to be reflecting these energies if they haven't involved themselves. I don't consider myself that strong of a medium, never mind a full on spellcaster (intentional or not).

Thanks though, Thoth. I'm going to get some rest and think about it when I wake up..

Talk to you later.
>>
>>16831232
>>16831219 Here
Sorry, I meant no disrespect. Please take it easy!
>>
>>16831224
Apparently you weren't mature at that age. And/or could never manage to find love in all your years of being alive.

Poor, depressed anon. I feel sorry for you. However, this gives you no right to channel your anger and hurt onto others. Perhaps if you weren't so bitter and minded your business more, you would be in a better predicament in life.
>>
File: 136453747564.jpg (88 KB, 1020x823) Image search: [Google]
136453747564.jpg
88 KB, 1020x823
I had a dream about this thread, after only discovering it yesterday. It was weird. I guess that's normal, but I figured some of you might find it amusing.
>>
>>16831266
Hey man just an fyi you are at a great point in your life. Get a job and stay with your mom, you will be able to save money like a motherfucker with practically no bills. Personally I did anything I could, taught myself html and started making websites for people, I umpired little league baseball, I posted flyers around town offering to fix people's computers. Get creative, there's money out there if you are willing to work hard. I eventually moved out with enough money to live off of for 2 years
>>
>>16831294
How can one tell when their aura is damaged? Not imbalanced, outright damaged.
>>
>>16831362
When you are cronical sick of something. I may be wrong <_>
>>
>>16831367
Does everyone have an aura?
>>
>>16831372
Everything have life and energy, they should have auras too.
>>
>>16831373
Do people have the most aura? Is there a hierarchy of life?

I feel like I don't have an aura. Maybe we could grade people according to their aura, and structure society like that. The best auras on top, the poor ones down below.
>>
>>16831378
You can go in bed and look straight to something small for 5 minutes constantly, dont move your eyes position.... try to shut down any thoughts. You may see something around that object ^_^
>>
>>16831384
my cat wont sit still. :3
>>
>>16831367
Do chronic migraines count?
>>
>>16831384
so, any object will do? like a coin?
>>
>>16831391
an activity ive tried some years ago is staring at my own hand against a white surface (but not too birght or it will strain your eyes), just in the gaps between fingers. You'll enter a sort of trance and start seeing a faint hazy outline of a color.
>>
>>16831396
self hypnosis?
>>
>>16831396
If you try hard enough you can see multiple colors
>>
>>16831405
how about white? and my hand felt warm.
>>
>>16831418
Shrug, keep trying and see if with exercise you see more.
>>
>>16831402
no no, you just... stare. focus. but don't try too hard or your brain will muddle up the process and will not shut up. I say "trance" as in having a clear state of mind. sort of like when you're meditating.
>>
What is the meaning of Queen of Pentacles and King of Wands in both obverse/reverse?
>>
File: 1371175215374.jpg (250 KB, 806x633) Image search: [Google]
1371175215374.jpg
250 KB, 806x633
Greetings to everyone who is awake at the current moment - how are you all doing?

In about twenty minutes I'll be able to do two readings, or at most, three. It doesn't matter if it's a normal scrying or a mindscape reading. For the former I will require a query and genders of everyone involved in the query. No financial/career/study related queries allowed.
For the latter I will require your permission to enter your mindscape and nothing more.

Try not to include...too many...details in the description of yourself. However you can include some details in the query. Expect a shit ton of allegory in either readings. May not even make too much sense.

bleep bloop
>>
>>16831437
Hello, Marian 19 Leo, I hope is ok :D
>>
>>16831437
Hi! Is it okay to start querying in advance?
If so, I'd love a mindscape reading. You have the permission to access my mindscape.

Female, cancer, 25.
>>
>>16831437
What happens in a mindscape reading? I'm interested...
>>
>>16831442
she'll landscape your mind, bruh. :^)
>>
File: yugioh-series.jpg (164 KB, 495x245) Image search: [Google]
yugioh-series.jpg
164 KB, 495x245
>>16831437
Remember what I said about doing tarot readings.

If you guys want to know the future that bad, it is nice letting it happen naturally without some physics ulterior motive.

You got a problem? Ask your friends, these guys don't even know you.

Even where the information in the cards come from, you have no idea.

Just saying before you guys post to get a "psychic divination", be prepared because even though the readings seem true, they will shut your eyes when you need them most
>>
>>16831426
I really feel like I don't have an aura. about two winters ago, I walked into the sea, to kill myself. it feels like no time has passed since then, and we'll, something like my aura, I feel like, I don't have one anymore, like it was washed out to sea, that night.
>>
>>16831456
Nah bullshit bro. Anything alive has one, you're probably just going through blockages. Hope you'll feel better.
>>
>>16831450
>landscape your mind

so is this giving a visual landscape to my mind as in actively shaping it, or just describing to me how it looks?
>>
>>16831457
I don't feel alive
>>
File: 1443943799589-pol.png (137 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1443943799589-pol.png
137 KB, 300x250
>>16831461
Feelings are for the weak.
>>
>>16831456
no, you're still alive aren't you? you have life in you, so you have energy, and therefore aura. believe me, I know what you mean about feeling like there's no more life in your veins and you're simply an empty shell walking around. I'm still battling depression myself, but that doesn't mean we're anything less than alive.

Auras, as far as I've read about, can be affected by our current states. As >>16831457
stated, it's the different blockages you have. You gotta work on removing them. That, or confronting them head on.

Wishing you happiness, anon.
>>
>>16831464
Yeah take it from "spider poop", she is really educated
>>
>>16831465
It's not that simple, anon. Sometimes all it takes is time and talking.
It is a very sensitive topic, but you might wanna start from why you've attempted suicide, since that's when the "change" happened for you.
It's tough to get up from your knees, but you'll stand again.
>>
>>16831437
I wouldn't be so cruel as to subject some one else to my mindscape, may I ask the importance of knowing gender?
>>
>>16831437

You are going to do a vulcan style mind meld? How is that even possible?
>>
File: 1444150499699-v.jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1444150499699-v.jpg
29 KB, 499x500
>>16831469
Can't take a joke can you? Thats a mark of an uneducated person. My name doesn't imply I'm serious and you'd know that if you had some common sense.
>>
>>16831439
Oh I didnt read you need permision to mindscape, You have it.
>>
>>16831474
There is no gender, when you make the male female, and the female male, and the eyes into one eye and the hands into one hand you have found your place.

Focus on the spot between your eyes and stop listening to these fake tarot card readers they inhibit you finding out what you need to for yourself

There is no gender we hold both within ourselves, just because hermetics state "everything manifests as either male or female" doesn't make it true, because the space between objects doesn't have to actually be anything besides what it is
>>
>>16831440
P.S. If you feel any blockage or trouble moving about, try using colored keys. I give you one for each color of the spectrum.

Or sing.
>>
File: buddha-and-jesus1.jpg (16 KB, 236x316) Image search: [Google]
buddha-and-jesus1.jpg
16 KB, 236x316
>>16831482
Think for yourselves guys.
>>
File: 1444016867839-pol.png (252 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
1444016867839-pol.png
252 KB, 2550x3300
>>16831489
Yeah think for yourselves.
>>
>>16831470
the why is always real simple for me. I don't want to be alive. I don't want to shit up the thread with this, so I'll ask if you can explain blockages to me?
>>
File: 1371175495110.jpg (92 KB, 823x1011) Image search: [Google]
1371175495110.jpg
92 KB, 823x1011
>go and take a shower
>come back
>see all of these queries

Bloody hell you people, I will definitely not do more than two. Maybe three, AT MOST. Alright, first off; I'll answer the questions, then I'll get to the readings.

>>16831442
>>16831458
I do not shape it, I only see the closest possible visualization of your mind. I don't get to see the entire image however, - I can be dropped off in any part and while I can travel outside of the bounds for a little bit, I can't really see the entire thing. Some things might make some sense, some might not. Everyone has a mindscape though. EVERYONE.

I can technically fuck with your mindscape, but I refuse to do it unless I get attacked. Then I'll retaliate or simply leave, and of course, say so.

>>16831452
Well, shit out of luck my friend - I don't do tarot readings. I could, but I generally don't.

You have a few...points that I actually agree with to a great extent, however I'm frankly not in the biggest mood to argue about the validity of the shit I end up seeing/hearing and whether it's actually for the best for the querent to know.

Indeed they might. I suffered from that a few times myself, and perhaps quite a lot of querents and even readers have. No matter. Like I said, won't get into this.

>>16831474
Bah, I've seen some shit already and I don't think I'll end up seeing anything bad really. I generally don't need the gender of the querent whenever I'm asking for a mindscape reading, but for a normal scrying (future, past, whatever else) - it's for conveniences sake really. Gives me an approximate idea of who to follow in my vision and whom I should pay most attention to.

>>16831478
No mind melds, only peeks and pokes. I honestly don't know how that shit is possible, but it...is? Somehow?

>>16831487
Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>16831492
In a nutshell, certain life situations or psychological/physical statuses will affect your energy flow.
Blockages are essentially that, blockages of your energy flow in certain areas. This doesn't mean that the energy won't flow at all, but it has trouble. It is imbalanced.
>>
>>16831490
You are associating the teachings of Christ improperly.

He taught wisdom and didn't want His teachings to be what we called "Judeo-Christianity" but He says a few things that when you listen to then it's like "wow" and even the Aryan symbol being associated to Buddha was also taken by Nazis.

Do you even know what the 6sides star points to? Probably not, and also why God in the bible mentions how angry He gets at Israel?

You can't associate their teachings to flawed groups of teachers, for they mastered and transcended them ultimately
>>
>>16831482

Poop your on here just for the banter and laughs
>>
>>16831490
>>16831497
Prepare for general statements
>>
>>16831490
And also having no idea that the Romans infiltrated Christ's teachings and the Vatican burned the documents that would make you /x/philes shit your pants?

Where was Jesus from 13 to 30? In Tibet and India, He was also a Buddha and a Yogi, and a significant more amount of information that the church hides from the believers and non believers because when the truth gets out shit will hit the fan
>>
>>16831497

>>16831442 here. I don't want to get into anything I have no idea about, so sorry for all the questions. Anyway, fuck with the mindscape how? I am finding this topic really is interesting.
>>
File: 1438647244429.png (594 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1438647244429.png
594 KB, 878x900
>>16831499
Holy shit you have missed my point completely. Goodbye. I'm going to sleep. This was too dumb. This is like, one nigga over in yellow land talking about yellow and shit, then suddenly a dumb nigga comes in talking about turquoise as if it's yellow.
>>16831501
That and the ocasional good occult related question.
>>
File: 1442700292645-v.jpg (271 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1442700292645-v.jpg
271 KB, 1008x720
>>16831513
>>16831519
>>
what's the purpose of a mindscape?
>>
>>16831519
Forgot you only care about winning arguments and the next best insult, and leaving when an idea is presented to you so you can "win"
>>
>>16831498
>In a nutshell, certain life situations or psychological/physical statuses will affect your energy flow.
>Blockages are essentially that, blockages of your energy flow in certain areas.

so what do I do? I almost want to say take vitamins but I don't want to sound mocking, I just don't understand
>>
>>16831537
you didnt offer up an argument against his. you acted like he talked about something other than what he did. you are telling people to think for themselves but only how you want them too. thats fucking stupid
>>
>>16831539
General answers to questions

Trust your intuition and clear your energy blocks
>>
>>16831545
No you can do what you want

But how you gonna think for yourself with a psychic reader i mean u gotta be kidding me mayn enjoy your reality rather than live in a paradigm of a deck of cards
>>
>>16831539
You can mock all you want, but your issue is clearly psychological.
Work out WHY you don't want to live.
>>
>>16831547
are you fucking stupid? someone being psychic doesn't mean that suddenly everyone in contact with them is struck dumb as if they've been hurled into the sun. people make their decisions and they will continue to make decisions you don't like because they want to. accept it and move on. readings arent offered up as law, just advice you dont even need to care about.
>>
>>16831547
also quit dodging literally everything. it makes you look like a bitchy pussy who doesnt have anything to say.
>>
File: 1371176002080.jpg (197 KB, 351x814) Image search: [Google]
1371176002080.jpg
197 KB, 351x814
Just two mindscape readings, phew. This shouldn't be too hard to deal with.

>>16831483
Well Marian, you're first and foremost. Here's your reading and I do hope that it makes some sense!~

Two cards stuck together. How peculiar - I try to pull them apart and I end up focusing only on one - I see The Joker.

Suddenly I'm standing in some sort of an amusement park. Ah, joy and happiness all around! There's so much energy, so much noise and sound, and thankfully all of it is cheerful and does not carry a blood-chilling tone to it. Roller-coasters, toy horses, a few children, but there's still quite a significant ruckus. The grass is green, the sky is blue, everything seems to be fine and dandy!

I see a pink, almost bubblegum-colored castle up ahead with a rather tall and presumably strong stone wall surrounding it. This interests me and I approach and examine the wall - presumably the shields. One poke and...they just...fell. Like cardboard shapes. How peculiar - it looks like there's some sort of a defense, but it simply falls from a single touch. There's a small road leading up to it, so I follow. One knock and the exclamation that I come with pure intentions was enough to open up.

There's festivity inside. Quite a lot of people, oddly enough. They all seem to be having quite a time in there, just drinking some champagne and what not, in general having a great time. A lot of dresses and a lot of suits - this is a very fancy party indeed. A yellow dress jumps out to me, oddly enough.

(1/2)
>>
>>16831553
It's okay to be mad
>>
File: 1371176298049.jpg (553 KB, 553x773) Image search: [Google]
1371176298049.jpg
553 KB, 553x773
For fucks sake, stop with the damn arguments and drama already. Most of you don't even make sense at this point and just fling insults for the sake of flinging them. At this point it feels like you're just shitposting, and that shit is annoying as fuck to deal with. No matter; pay less attention and it wanes off.

-sigh-

>>16831556
After some peeking about, I go outside and...the outside has changed. Everything is just...brown. Grey. Has the amusement park been abandoned? Has the joy and happiness and goodness been abandoned and left for the time and dust to take over? It seems like it to me. It hasn't crawled all over the castle, for it seems to be the only thing that remains the same, but everything besides that is just...lifeless, in a sense. Left and abandoned.

One of the women start screaming once they see the mess outside. Some comfort her, but I try to not involve myself too much into this - they did good enough of a job anyway. As much as I wanted to try to fix it up, I was in a slight fear that I may end up causing more issues than I should have. I tried to leave some protective energy though, and it seemed...to help... I think?

Give me some feedback and do remember - I'm still quite of a novice with these things, so I'm bound to be a bit off. It's hard for me to provide any sort of interpretation, because after all you know your mind better than I do.
>>
>>16831559
i know your phylosophy on why you post here in such an asspained way but that still has nothing to do with anything. you being mad here is just making what you are trying to represent look retarded. yes its okay to be mad but go be mad somewhere else.
>>
>>16831560
Stop divining people
>>
>>16831562
no u
>>
File: 1371177156455.jpg (421 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1371177156455.jpg
421 KB, 1000x1000
>>16831527
Generally most people don't need an active one, but it has it's purposes - ranging from housing tulpa, having some sort of a mental getaway from reality and just pure fantasy/worldbuilding, scrying (what I do) and all sorts of other shit.

In fact, I'm starting to think that calling these readings ''mindscape readings'' might be a bad thing for it causes quite a lot of confusion, but at the same time I'm out of ideas as to what I should exactly call it. Peering into someone's brain? Meh.

Here's a link if you're interested (don't pay too much mind to the entire Enochian mess, you can exclude it and have the same results just fine:

http://hermetic.com/norton/ashort.htm

>>16831517
As in, destroy it. Cause a mess. A ruckus. Of course, that shit is not my cup of tea since I wouldn't like to have the same shit to happen to my own mindscape, so I don't do it. But it's entirely possible. Not just that - you can modify a few things, leave shields, change up a few things either for better or worse, just whatever comes to mind really.

Your fears are understandable - this is something that I'm also rather uncomfortable with, and it weirds the fuck out of me when people allow me to do this kind of shit in the first place. This is why I ask for permissions in the first place.

>>16831563
stop being psychic
i wanted to say it ;-;

>>16831562
instead have a fuck no because I'm not stopping any time soon
migraines and headaches and shitposters be damned
if people want to get their readings *possibly some inaccurate ones* then so shall it be

want me to divine you? :^)
>>
>>16831561
Just saying that divination is bad, and the readers here are too generic "trust your instinct" or "it is for insight" like you guys don't get it. If it wasn't true you guys wouldn't get so upset over it.
>>
>>16831556
I dont think you see much clearly.
That joker card for me seems pretty legit, I have a duality in my mind indeed, but seriously man how you end up in amusament park with pink castels? Are you sure you read the right person :-? I didnt think of amusaments parks and rollecoaster never ever, how can these be in my mind? Or at least the vision produced with my energy from my mind >.>
>>
>>16831568
Why do you guys swear and think it makes your point valid or even want to be read?

I mean come on dude, you should realize that you don't actually have to do what your doing at all. You shouldn't take advantage of "helpless" individuals who honestly believe divination is the answer to their problems, and your high and mighty "I am going to do some readings today" is just awful, scrying into someones life and giving them general advice that could be told to them, or reading their future when they should just ultimately wait because that is actual wisdom, you should know better.

Seriosuly where do you get off?
>>
>>16831569
Dude you are just an emberassment to the human race. People don't like looking at huge piles of shit in their downtime.
>>
>>16831576
Exactly

Your response is uneducated and not willing to discuss.
>>
>>16831578
All you've done is say people are bad and that they need to do what you say. You haven't tried to discuss anything.
>>
>>16831586
You don't need to do anything, especially psychic divinations.
>>
>>16831594
Go back to v
>>
>>16831574
Allegory. I rarely see anything literal, no matter what sort of readings I end up doing. I'm genuinely not surprised by the results I got, if to be honest with ya. Heck, for all I know I could be wrong and I'm getting some shit - I'm not saying that I'm 100% accurate or anything.

-shrug-

Never was and never will be.

>>16831575
Do you think I'm going around and taking advantage of them? People have free will; if they want to have their readings and advice and what not then let them fucking be and don't act like a damn preacher. I'm legitimately trying not to insult anyone at this point, but you're...pushing it, to say the least.

Do I really come off as high and mighty? I don't. I try my hardest to not do so, actually. If one wishes to wait, then they do not ask for a reading. If one does not, then they ask for a reading.

Just leave the people be, damn it. Some find peace of mind and honest guidance from these readings; don't make it seem like every single god damn reading and reader in here is bad or carries bad intentions of any sort. Most come out of good will and hopes that they might fix their situation or perhaps have some better insight into things.

I'll keep doing my readings no matter what you're going to say. We're obviously having a different mindset and opinions on things. Not meaning to step on anyone's toes, so I'm backing off this very instant and finish the one other reading that I promised to do.
>>
>>16831601
He's likely just jelly he cant divine yald. Just feed off of his envy.
>>
>>16831568
Wary anon here. Well, I'm now legitimately curious, so if a third mindscape reading isn't too much of a bother for you, then I'd like to have one, please. Feel free to look around, it will be interesting to know what you'd see.
>>
>>16831601
>>16831607
Used to read tarot cards all the time, I am not jealous, but I pity you guys, and all the people who think you are doing them a favor
>>
>>16831437
I know you said you will only be doing a few, but hopefully you can help me because this has been driving me insane these past two weeks.

I, a male, have fallen for a female.. I have no idea if she truly has feelings for me, if she is stringing me on, or she doesn't have the balls to say "I'm not interested". If you could help me out, I'll be GREATLY appreciative and I do give you permission to enter my mindscape.
>>
>>16831614
Suuuuuuure
Also I'm not even a reader dipshit.
>>
>>16831615
Why don't you ask her out dude instead of listen to these assholes who think they can help you

Just enjoy your experience

Love readings especially are not going to help you get closer to her
>>
>>16831616
Okay

>just feed off of his envy

Because that would help people get a better reading.. Right...?

No
>>
>>16831618
Because I did, and shit is VERY 50/50 with all these mix signals. She hasn't really texted me back that much since our first date, but when I went over to help her move the other day she was really nice and even gave me her old Razor Naga and she told me she would give me her schedule for the week so we can plan out our second date. Now she has stopped talking to me again for the past two days. Its not that I want to know how to get close to her, I want to know if she actually still has feelings for me like she claimed she did.
>>
>>16831620
I never said it would help. It's a common saying. Like when feminists drink a cup of male tears. You are envious, as thus Yada should know her value through observing your envy. Same thing with the haters shit. You hate her because you aren't her.
>>
>>16831630
And you are willing to trust someone mentally scrying into you to tell you how someone else feels?

No offense but the only way to truly know is to either just wait and see or ask, because I am telling you this reader is only going to tell you something "he thinls" about your situation, and either give you instruction or whatever. The last thing that will help you out with her is this thread I promise you man
>>
>>16831633
No like I said I used to read tarot cards all the time it is just immoral on so many levels, to the querent and the reader, it is just not right.

No reader has to right, even if granted by the querent, to "play god" and "intuitively" read someones situation, especially the future, for it is just a simple guess and the relevence makes the querent "comfortable" to have an affirmation

And the querent asks blindly a demon, "if i get a tarot reading, then i will get an answer" not realizing thatvtheir "answer" is a card flip and an analyzed interpretation of what the cards mean from ther reader and the esoteric force behind them which makes the reading seem so vivid and accurate
>>
File: 1371175788785.jpg (356 KB, 580x777) Image search: [Google]
1371175788785.jpg
356 KB, 580x777
>>16831440
Hello! And here's your reading. Just remember - allegory.

Well this is interesting. One of my mental cards slipped out while shuffling and it started...dancing? I could see somebody sitting on a throne, I cannot say whether it was The Hierophant or the Empress. Either of those two. I did not pay too much mind to it though, because I had to draw a completely different card.

You know the painting Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh, right? Well that's what I saw your mindscape to be. A beautiful starry sky. Slight blinking lights, colors softly moving...peaceful. Incredibly peaceful. I wanted to look for the longest time in there, but I knew that I had to look somewhere else. Looking behind, I see...a reversed sight of what I saw? Is this a mirror of some sorts?

Then I started to notice something funny. Only one of those views may be real, and the three other sides are just mirrors. Or maybe all four of them are? Curiosity ever growing, I fly outside and see that this is indeed a cube that does not allow anything to enter. It's closed off. It only leaves the person to enjoy the ones and only beautiful sight, but there's simply nothing more to experience.

After looking about a little bit, I decided to explore a few other, slightly minor, bubbles of your mindscape. One of them contained a very comfortable scene - family all sitting around the table, about to eat a turkey. Family. Just enjoying themselves, nothing much besides that. No interference from outside. For some reason one person jumps out, and I can almost assume...a grandmother? How odd.

Another bubble and...by the gods, I could not make any sort of sense from this. At all. An entire bubble, the entire ''zone'', so to speak, filled with a massive teratoma. Just...hair, bone, mush, whatever the hell, something not particularly beautiful. How completely bizarre.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1371178277190.jpg (41 KB, 541x714) Image search: [Google]
1371178277190.jpg
41 KB, 541x714
>>16831648
At last, I return to the main location and I can see a globe, just sitting there by itself. No real particular location marked down, but it looked quite beautiful to my own eyes. Entirely brown, perhaps even made out of wood. It could mean a few things - traveling is the first one that comes to mind.

This reading though...I'm legitimately unsure about this one. Honestly and truly unsure.

>>16831607
>>16831633
I'm feeding off no one's envy, friend. There's no real point in doing so, because they have nothing to truly envy.

In fact, I'd rather prefer them to be something else but me, simply due to the fact that there's just...no real point or worth in being me at all.

>>16831611
Well, sure. If you're terribly interested. I'll make sure to not cause any sort of a ruckus or damage or anything, especially since you're incredibly wary. Heck, I can just stick to one location and put down what I'll get.

Of course, of course, allegory. Just don't forget that one. I always have to remind my querents of that stuff.

>>16831614
I didn't assume that you were jealous. Like I've stated earlier in this post, there's really nothing to be jealous of. Pity them all you want, if you so desire. Pity never hurts. However, acting out and assuming that everyone wills bad intentions upon one another is simply foolish.

>>16831615
Well shit, that doesn't need a mindscape reading. I'll see what I can do, but get a second or a third opinion on this matter. Or a fourth, if possible, unless you're pressed for time/not willing to deal with her bullshit.
>>
>>16831641
My god you are so dumb. You once again havent even addressed what was said.
Your posts are uneducated and unwilling to discuss.
>>
Just saying man, you hinder their reality from unfolding properly

Even if you think "it is for insight and clarity" you could easily let these people handle their own problems

Real easy
>>
>>16831648
>>16831650
That's my favorite painting.

You didn't try the keys, otherwise you could have found more.
>>
>>16831651
What was said, because I am making some clear points, all you are saying back to me is "your stupid" or "oh yeah well you didn't mention what I said earlier" which was along the lines of "you fucking blah blah blah" like why are you mad?

What is being said that is upsetting you that bad because unconsciously you know something I am trying to say ultimately has a truth within it that you don't agree with quite just yet
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 750x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 750x729
>>16830603
>regular mirror
>screen on my tablet turned off?
Both will suffice.

>dark mist in the corner of my room
Shadow person?

>>16831027
>past lives are a thing
They sure are... In my experience.

>>16831341
>dream about this thread
>figured some of you might find it amusing

I do. Dat synchronicity doe.

>>16831430
>Queen of Pentacles
She is, essentially, the "material" Queen - she deals with affairs pertaining to: money, the home, safety/comfort, being motherly, etc.
Reversed means that there is an imbalance or disharmony in the home: bills not being paid, chores not being done, food not being provided, etc.

>King of Wands
He is the "idealized" thinker and leader. He succeeds by planning, taking appropriate risks, having ingenuity, having creativity, thinking ahead, etc.

Reversed - careful thoughts turn to impulses, leadership turns into tyranny, practicality turns into too high of expectations, and caring turns into ruthlessness.
>>
>>16831664
I said what I was saying about feeding off of envy wasn't literal, then you posted your horse shit about tarot which wasn't even what I was talking about. You can not follow conversation or even think. Me saying that something wasn't literal has nothing to do with tarot or what you are spitting out.
>>
File: 1371177503568.jpg (167 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1371177503568.jpg
167 KB, 600x909
>>16831663
It's also one of my favorites too, hah.

I actually didn't, do excuse me about that one. One of those annoying things is the fact that common sense and proper thinking go out of the window when I'm in a vision of any sort; so it's a nice way to say that I forgot.

Ah well, do excuse me yet again about that one.

>>16831664
>because unconsciously you know something I am trying to say ultimately has a truth within it that you don't agree with quite just yet

Fuck this, I'm not taking you seriously anymore, just from that single statement alone. Whoever has the gall and the idiocy to state such a thing is just... completely and utterly arrogant.

>>16831611
I'll poke about for a little bit, but not too much if that's alright with you. Fuckers are draining as hell to do, and I don't think I'm terribly...close to being accurate today.

Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>16831650
> I'll make sure to not cause any sort of a ruckus or damage or anything, especially since you're incredibly wary
Yes please, thank you. But
>Heck, I can just stick to one location
it's alright, look around more if you need to, just to get a clearer picture. I'm just really not sure what to expect, but I do want to know.

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back, all that.

And allegory, yes, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
>>
>>16831678
>>16831679
Yep, and sorry for the trouble
>>
>>16831650
HALP, I had a dream last night where I got away with double third-degree homicide. It was odd, I took my hunting rifle went to the third or 5th or 6th floor of tall building under construction. I took aim, shot two teenagers hanging out on a roof top. Spent the rest of the dream hiding from people. mainly authority's.
Also was nearly eaten by a Lovecraftian Eel.
>>
I'll be doing a dew readings for people, I need
sign

I'll read you but only if you post "Love him again based cougar" in this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqXp7WllswU
>>
File: 1374056069719.jpg (401 KB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
1374056069719.jpg
401 KB, 1600x1062
No more querents, >>16831615 is the last one.

I'm already going way over the line with this.

>>16831684
O man, I giggled. I giggled really hard from this. Sounds like one of those lovely fucked up dreams that everybody gets from time to time. Are you sure you weren't too stressed out or something before going to bed or in the past few days? Just curious, that's all.

And if you want to have that shit interpreted, ask for another reader to do so. I have no clue as to how I should do it.

>>16831611
>>16831683
All fine, no worries my friend. Honoring your dubs, here's a reading for you.

You...You get the award of having the most /x/-related mindscape. I'm not even shitting you on this one. I think this is going to be a fun read for you. Basically, I was shuffling my mental cards and at some point I kept seeing flashes of a menorah for some reason. And flowers. Soon enough I put in enough intent to make sure I'll see your actual mindscape.

So, it looks like I'm standing in this corridor of some sorts. As if, I'm...watching a movie. An old movie of some sorts, for my vision had these specific squiggles and what not at the corners. I see pic related essentially, but much darker and much more...terrifying. It kept moving in all the wrong ways and shapes, and at some point it was right up in my face. It screamed and disappeared. Then for some reason I saw Slenderman. It too appeared inches from my face, but as soon as it appeared it...disappeared.

(1/2)
>>
>>16831721
Then I find myself in this relatively...comfortable room. It's dark, but at the same time I can see that it's quite messy. Stuff's all over the place. There's a TV on, but it's set to a channel that shows only static. (I'm half expecting that ghost girl to crawl out of the damn thing and start moaning at me and what not). There's a door - I open it, there's some figure with a horrifying as fuck mask looking at me, presumably holding a head. I close the door. Then I go and open the window (outside looked rather gloomy, but it was visible and light enough) - there's some sort of a creature standing there, looking at me. I close the window.

At this point I just explored as many possible nooks and crannies that I could find in this particular room, and EVERY single time I do, there's something waiting for me. Some sort of a monster, either from creepypasta or from somewhere else. Look behind the bookshelf? - there's a well/tunnel leading downwards, and I can see something crawling out of there with DOZENS of arms and legs. I push the bookshelf back into place.

Look below the sofa (sofa is comfy as fuck, by the way. Really comfy. Brown, leather, but it's legitimately comfy). - zombies and shit. Pull up the rug? Hands. Look at the small mouse hole? There's a fucking monster behind it, staring back at me with it's third eye. I can hear...whispers. Madness.

Then I look at the ground and see that the boards aren't exactly properly placed. There's something just below them...Ah, it stuffed a damn chainsaw through one of the cracks, in hopes of trying to get me. At this point I was just amused beyond belief.

(2/3)
>>
>>16831724

Just before I disappeared though, something interesting happened. A massive fucking spider/insect thing crawled on the ceiling and moved it's body through the window. Then, I see a butterfly. At least what seemed like a butterfly, appear in the room and then flying out. At first I thought nothing of it, but then I saw the pattern on the wings. Skulls. Beelzebub.

Welp, that's the end of my journey. Holy shit, this was a long as fuck mindscape reading. I hope you enjoyed it!

>>16831707
I'd vote for ya, Senator. You seem like a pretty chill guy to me.

>>16831725
cyka blyat pls go
>>
>>16831704
General Reading?
Female
Taurus-Gemini Cusp
>>
>>16831721
>>16831724
>>16831728
holy shit that's wild, I hope no one (nothing?) (successfully) harmed you in any way!
That was fun, I did enjoy it, thank you. I'm not sure how to interpret all this, though. Is it a bad thing that there's so many creatures in there...?

PS thank you for the image as well, it is now my new wallpaper
>>
>>16831731
>Card 1 The Doubt
Myojin of Life's Web - You're worried about all the work you've made and if it might actually pan out.
>Card 2 Important Factor
Forest - this is generally related to prosperity, so I think you are building for your self a better career.
>Card 3 Your Task
Deep wood - Theres going to be a bad deal out there for you, avoid it.
>Card 4 Recent Past
Mastu-tribr sniper - Just kinda holding on.
>Card 5 Immediate Future
Simic cluestone - you need to focus on studying and your career. And a hint for you to take.
>>
Sweet, sweet readings. I'll wait around for the next diviner, but in the meantime, how's everyone doing today? Have a good weekend?
>>
>>16831748
I did an ebola ritual, nurgle made me sick.

Also thank you based mods.
>>
>>16831746
Thank you. I'm feeling a bit lost lately so this gave me some clarification.
>>
thank you janitor or mod who cleaned this mess up
we love you so much
can I give you a hug?

>>16831738
That was fucking wild, and nope - all fine. Came back in one piece, which was surprisingly...great!

I'd like to think that your wariness actually did not allow me to explore anywhere. Just as I considered checking something out, there was something waiting for me and stopping me from proceeding any further. And they were quite possibly purposefully scary to stop me from going any further. If I simply remained in the room, doing nothing or exploring, nothing happened.

I'd like to think if anyone wanted to fuck with you too much, they'd have problems with all the fuckers in your mind. However the very last thing, - the butterfly/fly with the wings, aka Beelzebub. That's something I generally don't expect to see in mindscapes, or readings for that matter. I wouldn't...give too much of a thought about it, but...hmm...It's an odd thing.

You should be fine though.

>>16831748
I'm doing surprisingly well, - even though I slept for only what, 20 or so minutes this entire night? I'm tired as fuck, but I still found enough strength to give some readings. Weekend was nice, not gonna deny.

How are you doing?
>>
>>16831748
I stayed up too late. But had a lot of fun.
9/10 would do again. Just not so soon.
>>
>>16831752
take it with a grain of salt. I'm just using game cards.
>>
Morning (just ticked over wooo!) chaps, how are we all?
>>
>>16831615
So, alright. Formulate me a proper query and I'll get to it as fast as possible. Just a question - the specific, the better. Then I'll see what I can do.

i'll make some food in the mean time
i just realized that I ate fuck all today
sasuga Yalda, sasuga

>>16831760
Morning morning Empath! I'm doing...alright. At least I think I'm alright. Just read the bottom of >>16831753.
>>
>>16831760
>how are we all?
fuck this is like the third fucking time somebody has said this in 5 minuets.
>>
>>16831753
>be scyer
>doesn't understand significance of butterflies
Tsk tsk.

Look up the significance of them sometime. They are bearers of messages, pollinate flowers and thus spread life, etc. Very huge in the occult.
>>
>>16831764
and you're fucking complaining?

sdfjgf, i'll shove you some kindness down your throat
maybe

>>16831765
;-;

i'm sorry I'm not as good as I should be

I would look about and try to interpret some of the stuff IF it was a normal reading, but this was a mindscape one so I didn't really bother with too much interpretation. However, didn't I mention the skulls with bones on the wings part?

That can be taken a few different ways - either a message of death or something relating to Beelzebub, but I frankly don't think it's the latter. It did look an awful lot like Beelzebub, now that I looked up the image. Spoopy.

Even then, his entire fucking mind was filled with lots of /x/-related stuff, so I'm frankly not surprised if there's something occult related to there as well.
>>
>>16831763
Morning Morning Yald! Of course you're doing alright, I've got your back. Glad to hear you're keeping on the up and up
>>16831764
Hahah my bad man. I'll assume you're good.
>>
>>16831770
please do.
>>
File: 1369927282781.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1369927282781.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>16831773
Ah come on, you watch your own back first and foremost. I'll manage, as I usually do. Sure, some ups and downs do happen but I manage to get into a smooth line sooner or later.

Hopefully you're doing well yourself!

>>16831774
i just realized something
no
no kindness for you
no no
simply no

Maybe.
>>
>>16831777
>Maybe.
<3
Nice trips.
>>
>>16831777
>CHECKED
I'm doing fantastically. Had a really invigorating day; early shift and then spent the afternoon meditating under a waterfall. Jesus Christ that tranquility. Just so relaxed and happy and free of negativity. Lifting tomorrow <3

I'll be around doing some readings, I've got Mordheim playing and will do them between games
>>
>>16831753
>Beelzebub
>skull pattern on wings
>mfw Lord of the Flies is in my top three favorite books of all time

First of all, I'm glad you're safe. I guess I'm also glad I have them as guards or something...?
But lmao, shit, Yalda, what now? I've always been interested in demon lore. Angels too, honestly. But why Beelzebub specifically? Why not just a random demon grunt with the horns and pitchfork? Is there any significance to this, the skull patterns specifically. And it just suddenly appearing out of nowhere and just, flying out...
This is really intriguing. I want to believe this is all because of my interest in the paranormal and all that, but allegory. Mustn't take everything too literally.
Is it possible for me to visit myself? Maybe some introspection would help to interpret all of this.

I'm glad I asked for this reading overall, this was fun, thank you.
>>
>>16831760
>cast a spell to affect sleep and energy levels
>it works
Fuck yeah.
>totally expected consequences of being tired as fuck.
y-yay -_-

So, empath, I'm glad my theory is sound, i suppose.
>>
>>16831749

No idea what that is, but sounds fun, albeit bad for the health.

>>16831753

Well that's cool. Some people are more in touxh with their intuition while sleep deprived.

I had a good weekend. Barely slept and i'm a little slap-happy. I had some good financial news over the weekend and I'm already using it to pour salt in the wounds of some of the gold-digging bitches I've had to cross paths with, just to remind them they're horrible people with all the wrong motives.

I don't mean to sound bitter or cynical in front of a good person like yourself... but I am so that's just how it comes out :)

>>16831757
Same. Hey fuck It, it's monday for a reason
>>
>>16831789
I just got a crazy fucking idea, linked with the idea of the collective unconsciousness. We call cast the same dream spell, and we make a server for quake or TF2. So when we dream we can play vydia.

>>16831791
Do you not know what Ebola or Nurgle is?
>>
I'll post a request

Frost
male virgo
have an oval burn mark on my leg

Ah, just tell me whatever you see
>>
>>16831796

Probably some tulpa stuff if I had to guess. I'm not a wizard
>>
File: 18133.jpg (36 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
18133.jpg
36 KB, 200x285
>>16831799
Worried you made the right decision?
Well, if you made the wrong one it will heal over time, if you made the right one many gains nigger.
But you gotta keep your cool man, fucking chill.
This island is yo future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOngRDVtEQI
Last night I had a dream about you, in this dream there was a girl right beside you, in this dream is looked like every one was having fun.
Then I shot you both then ran all night long.
>>
Anyone up for an air reading?

Gemini - male
Lower canines are prominent and large
>>
>>16831804
Ebola is a virus.
Nurgal is an ancient Mesopotamian plague god. Could possibly be Nurgle the chaos god too.
>>
just as planned
kekekeke

>>16831782
And I just realized what your nick is all about, god damn it. Took me a sweet ass long time though.

>>16831783
Oh fuck, that sounds absolutely comfy and relaxing. What I wouldn't do for something like that right now - my muscles are a bit tense after today, heck, not even a warm shower helped me out. No matter, I'll eat and get some sleepy hours instead. Might do me some good.

Still, sounds like you're doing great. I'm glad to know that!

>>16831789
specify that shit next time unless you did specify to have higher energy levels and what not
or it'll just go away in time and the spell will do it's job

-shrug-

>>16831791
I am, but it also comes at a price of having an awful headache. I'm about to fix it though, so no biggie. I'm still kind of hoping that the other anon will show up and specify his query a little bit more so that I could lend him a hand.

Ah, gold-digging bitches. Glad you're dealing with them in a way that you're supposed to instead of falling for their trap and succumbing to their evil and heinous succubi ways!

Oh no, no, don't worry yourself too much about that, I genuinely don't mind it. I'm a bit cynical myself as well, so it's not like you're doing any sort of harm or anything like that. Just make sure to not over do the entire pouring salt on the wound thing too much. Enjoy yourself, but at the same time don't enjoy yourself too much.

Glad to see that you're doing well either way, anon. Very glad.

>>16831804
Warhammer 40k. Look it up. Some fun stuff is to be found there.
>>
>>16831819
Sounds like you need a massage dearie!
And fuckyea it was such a comfy day. Just amazing.
>>
>>16831819

how are you today yalda? i hope you're having a nice night/day.
>>
>>16831819
;3
>>
>>16831785
Bah, I didn't even need to use my specific tool for this kind of stuff. I managed just fine, and it's not like they can cause any sort of permanent damage on me. Perhaps some slight discomfort and all, but nothing more than that. And they do kind of remind me of guards, in a weird sense. They were simply watching and making sure that I won't poke around too much, like I've already stated. Nothing more. Even the zombies that crawled under from the sofa didn't approach me unless I actually went up close.

Why Beelzebub specifically? I have no clue - I'd say go and talk to the fellow, but at the same time it may be just a tiny bit too risky. Perhaps he caught an interest in you; you did say that you've been interested in demon lore after all.

There are a few ways you could go about this, but I'm not the person to do this kind of shit. Perhaps...well...hmm...Say, I'm tempted to try something out at a later time - leave me your email if you're still around and we can chat there. If you see Michael Smith around in these threads, ask him how to contact Beelzebub and he should point you to the right direction; he knows Goetia far better than I do.

No problem, this was fun for me as well. I always enjoy readings like these - it's going to my memorable readings section for certainty.

>>16831824
>tfw can't give a massage to yourself

for shame
shaaame

Welp, at least you had a comfy day. Mine is going to be once I'm finished eating these delicious noodles.

>>16831827
Hey cat anon! I'm doing fine, albeit with a slightly annoying headache but it's nothing of an importance. How are you doing though - and I likewise hope that you're having a nice day or night or whatever.

It's still day time at my place though, so enough time for things to change either for better or worse.

>>16831829
y-you too
>>
>>16831838

i woke up way too early and i have to work later on so i'm a bit grumpy. otherwise not too bad
>>
>>16831819
>implying it didn't go exactly as planned
My energy was the payment though.

>>16831796
DBRO, you ever hear of the story of the blind men and the elephant?
In my experience in the dreamscape, different people have the same content with wildly different interpretations.
Could work. Would mainly just be trippu though. But after my dream last night... Sure. Let's just keep piling magic on top of magic. Why not.
>>
>>16831854
I intend to make it so we are the mercenary's and not that we are at a computer playing games in our dreams.
>>
>>16831630
Hey. A couple of days isn't something to worry about. If you haven't heard from her in about a week then I would say yes. That allows time for communication if she is busy. Sounds like you have already attached to her and in a way projecting that energy and could possibly be pushing her away, if that is the case. Just wait for her to come to you and in the meantime just try and stay busy doing other things besides think of her. Much easier said than done but it will reveal true intentions. Also be careful if she only communicates when she wants something, some people will take advantage of that if they know the other person will do it anytime they ask. Hope that makes sense lol.
>>
File: 1373872586024.gif (2 MB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
1373872586024.gif
2 MB, 300x217
>>16831841
Well that just plain sucks. I kind of can relate to you in some ways, but I only slept 20 minutes last night so I had to get my ass up earlier in case I'd end up falling asleep and not waking up for hours upon hours later.

I hope it's going to be better though!~
hab a kitteh

>>16831854
-shrug-

I know fuck all about spells, so I may as well be sprouting bullshit out of my ass right now. Best not get into that.

imma just going to stick to good old fashioned sleep schedule fixing and what not
none of this spell shit needed

>>16831856
I'm not exactly sure just what you're intending to do with that, but it sounds relatively...fun. A fun experiment. Experiments are always fun, after all.
>>
>>16831868
should it be a quake or TF2 server?
>>
>>16831871
heck if you're asking me

i actually played neither of the games, but hm
quake would be fun for all the speed and gameplay and shit
but tf2 has it's own benefits as well

wait until more people vote on this stuff then simply do the old fashioned way of democracy
>>
File: hitler.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
>>16831874
>asking a /pol/ack for democracy.
yalda plz
>>
File: 1371657093384.png (109 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
1371657093384.png
109 KB, 1264x471
>>16831877
:^)
>>
>>16831880
>that pic
Yald is love, Yald is life
<3
>>
>>16831838
Talk to a demon -- isn't that kinda dangerous? I'm sorry, I read a lot of /x/-related things but I have never really truly tried anything beyond meditation.

here's an email: [email protected]
I'm interested to know about this project of yours. I haven't seen a Michael Smith around here lately, but I will keep an eye out. I haven't read anything about demonology for... months, now. This feels like I'm going back to my roots, as demon lore is what got me into all the /x/ things I'm into now, lmao.

Well, thanks again!
>>
>>16831785
>>16831904
>having a demon in your mindscape
there is a chance you are probably fucked, m8
>>
>>16831763
Sorry, I am at work so I hope I am not to late.. Anyway, I have e fallen for this girl named Rhi, and she said that she has feelings for me. Right now though there are so many mixed signals that I can't tell which side of the fence she is leaning on. My question is this: Does she still have feelings for me and does it seem like a romantic relationship is going to come out of this anytime soon? Or am I just wasting time chasing tail.
>>
>>16831868
Spells tend to work differently for people.
I grew up learning of alchemy and like, and thus internalized having to pay a price for certain kinds of magic.
Meditation and the like excluded.

Coincidentally, i find that working with / for other people to be more taxing than by oneself, as you're incorporating the energies of two or more souls.
If your soul isn't on the same wavelength, then some of the energy gets lost in translation.
>>
>>16831904
Sent ya an e-mail already. Don't mind the possibly messy grammar and all over the place wording - I'm extremely tired right now and might make some mistakes here and there.

I hope I just made some sense, that's all. And no problemo; always willing to help!~

>>16831924
and I have to disagree with you m8
but we'll see how this goes anyway
i'm having a bad case of terrible curiosity right now

>>16831941
Fuck, and I was about to go to bed and rest. Well, no matter. Alright, I'll try to give you a reading and well...we'll see how it goes.

Like I said - get another opinion as well. And a third one too. Maybe even a fourth one.
>>
>>16831812

I don't fully understand, maybe just partially... but I did say ANYTHING you see, right?

So good work, and thanks!
>>
Running a little early today (glorious feel), so I have time for two /quick/ bibliomancy readings; I'll be using "Human, All Too Human." Gender and query, please.
>>
>>16831961
Hey BV. Spirit reading? :3 Female.
>>
>>16831948
Oh yalda, you're doing readings right now?

I was wondering if you could give me a quick reading. Like maybe a general thing to help me make sense of this idea rumbling around in my head.
>>
>>16831961
Male
Is it happening?
>>
>>16831961
F
Will me and D get back together?
>>
>>16831961
Male.

Can you give me a quick "what's awaiting me on my occult path" reading?
Essentially a preview?
>>
>>16831961
male
is there something within me?
>>
>>16831967
I'm not really sure bibliomancy is the best option for that. I mean, I'm going to be sifting through a book and picking out a passage, not talking to anything right nos. Let me know if you have a question or if you have a query you'd like me to try, or I can try that spirit reading some other time.

>>16831970
Vague query, but I'll try it in a minute.

>>16831973
>>16831974
Sorry, I said two. If the first querent doesn't provide a query, I'll take the first of you you two.
>>
>>16831983
I'd say just give it a go, I'm more curious about the outcome than anything. "Is there anything you'd like to tell me?"
>>
>>16831948
Replied, thanks!

>>16831924
If you're trying to spoop me, anon, at least be detailed about why I'm fucked. Being all vague won't do.
>>
>>16831949
I did say. That last part about the dream, entirely as a joke. because man I had a fucked up dream last night.
Unless any of you had a dream where you were on a building and it suddenly ended.
>>
God damn it people, I wanted to rest for some hours and get some sleep. Looks like this shit ain't happening any time soon then.

>>16831941
This is the very first time I had a voice sing to me a song while playing on a harp. That shit was beautiful to listen to.

Alright, whether she has any sort of feelings for you: I spy with my little eye a big fat fly that looked an awful lot like a mosquito.

It seems to be standing at crossroads - there is a way pointing left and right. However, no matter what path it'll pick, it'll all merge back to one. It's easy to see, it's so obvious, but yet it stands in front of the sign, staring at it with a dumb expression.

The fly thing turns around and decides to head back, but the road still manages to twist and turn it's path towards the original one, towards something that it simply cannot decide upon. The path is clear, all signs point to one path, but yet it is still confused. Then I see the signpost twisting and turning - suddenly two directions become three, and then it just completely starts pointing to random locations.

It flies up towards the sky, trying to see more clearly, but yet it simply tires itself out for there is nothing much for it to see or observe. Too much fog. Too much vagueness. It simply tires itself out, and I can almost see flashes of it...exploding into bits.

Aye, she's confused for certainty. She thinks that she's finding some sort of a way, something more clear but it just fucks the poor girl up even more. Trying to see more, but yet she's going to blow herself up. Not literally, of course.

I'll post the second part in a bit, give me a few secs.
>>
>>16831983
Nah m8 it's okay.
Posting from a phone so the timing is off, don't worry about it, I'll catch you later.
>>
>>16832003
The second part of your query, whether it'll work out in the long term. The singing woman ended it with a rather sad tune, speaking about a need for death and change before anything is possible.

Eaglesong.

Then, I can see a green haired woman jumping and hopping through the woods, seemingly running away from something. She keeps turning her head back, as if she's trying to make sure that she's outrunning something in question. I cannot see what exactly she's running away, but it's something that she wishes to avoid.

Running and running, hopping and hopping, I can see her form turning to Saria for a quick second, before turning back to this elfish-looking lady. Sleek, thin. Beautiful, in some ways. At some point I see her running into the arms of someone...someone. I cannot see who exactly it may be.

But it was just but a flash to me, for I can see her hopping away again. Away from somebody. Not stopping. And at a certain point, the expression on her face changes to something more determined, something more certain. She suddenly gains a burst of strength and speed and jumps away even further and faster, before disappearing out of sight.

Welp. Not looking good mate, not looking good. Like I said, get another reader to look at this shit because even I'm not so certain about this.

>>16831968
for fucks sake I want to go to bed

I'll give you a pass if you're somebody that I know, but otherwise I'll have to excuse myself and go to bed because this is ridiculous.

>>16831961
Forgot to say my hellos, - I hope you're doing well and fine.
>>
>>16831961
Male,
do you see me have a job and work very soon?
>>
>>16831970
> Aphorism 368: The Talent For Friendship
http://www.lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/HUMAN_ALL_TOO_HUMAN_BOOK_ONE_.aspx?S=368
"The series of friends which he thus acquires is seldom a consistent one, and is sometimes at variance and in contradiction, entirely in accordance with the fact that the later phases of his development neutralise or prejudice the earlier phases."
Seems like it's happening.

This passage comments on two types of people who tend to have many friends, which he calls "ladders" and "circles," respectively. My hand hovered to a description of "ladders," those who are focused on upward mobility. So, I would assume a change of some sort is taking place.

Seems like it's happening.

>>16831991
I'll give it a shot

> Aphorism 100: Shame
http://www.lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/HUMAN_ALL_TOO_HUMAN_BOOK_ONE_.aspx?S=100
"Shame exists everywhere where there is a "mystery"; this, however, is a religious idea, which was widely extended in the older times of human civilisation. Everywhere were found bounded domains to which access was forbidden by divine right, except under certain conditions; at first locally, as, for example, certain spots that ought not to be trodden by the feet of the uninitiated, in the neighbourhood of which these latter experienced horror and fear."

Alright, are there any mental barriers that are holding you back from where you would like to go, from places you'd like to explore? I'm getting that it might be an external idea that you've somehow internalized, something like "this isn't my place."

The part that struck me the most was "certain spots that ought not to be trodden by the feet of the uninitiated," which speaks to me of mental construction due to perception of whether or not you're actually deserving of something or whether or not you feel it appropriate.
One vague one and one open one. Well, we'll see how this goes.
-shrug-
>>
File: 1391160044600.jpg (41 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
1391160044600.jpg
41 KB, 625x400
>>16832028
>Seems like it's happening.

Oh god.
>>
>>16832016
Just go to sleep.
>>
>>16832038
Hah, it was a /pol/ query? Hilarious! You would be amused to know that I landed on another aphorism before that one but tried again. The first one I got was 224, "Ennoblement Through Degeneration," which begins with:
"History teaches us that that part of a people maintains itself best whose members generally share a vital public spirit, due to the similarity of their long-standing, incontrovertible principles, that is, of their common faith."
http://www.lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/HUMAN_ALL_TOO_HUMAN_BOOK_ONE_.aspx?S=224

>>16832005
Cool, I'm trying to expand methods a bit so I can give quick readings like this once in a while. I tried cledonomancy while waiting for food the other day, and I've found I can do some bibliomancy at work while on breaks and such. Nothing weird or spooky about reading Nietzsche, right?

>>16831982
>>16832019
All done, sorry

>>16832016
Hello and goodbye, have a good night.
>>
>>16832063
>Just go to sleep.

Easy to say, hard to do. Really hard to do. I'm going to try though, won't deny that one. I'll probably do your reading either way today, so -shrug-.

>>16832090
Nah man, I'm still going to kick about for a good hour or so, so no good night for me. Fucking hell this is starting to annoy the damned hell out of me.

Either way, have fun at work~
>>
>>16832099
hey Yalda, can you give me that loneliness related reading?
>>
Doing some readings for the next hour in between studying, if anyone wants their cards read.

1. I do three card pulls.
2. No general readings.
3. You don't have to tell me anything about yourself other than the question.
>>
>>16832185
How's my relationship looking? Thanks.
>>
>>16832185
Will i find love soon?
>>
File: 1420228324001.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420228324001.png
8 KB, 500x500
>>16832185
will i find qt gf?
>>
>>16832187

You ask because lately you've been feeling a bit ignored. You might be trying to overprovide for your significant other, and they're feeling a little overwhelmed. If they're an independent spirit, maybe just let them have their space. Don't be rushing to open doors or pay for things so much. If you start treating them more like an equal and less like a china doll, they'll feel much more appreciated.
>>
>>16832185
What will come out of me trying to befriend C? thanks
>>
>>16832185
Where are things heading for me and D?
>>
>>16832185
What will my love life be like this month?
>>
>>16832185
Will I find a job/work soon?
>>
>>16832213
> You ask because lately you've been feeling a bit ignored.
Yuuuup

> You might be trying to overprovide for your significant other, and they're feeling a little overwhelmed.
I suppose that's possible, but I'm often asked for more; strange game

> If they're an independent spirit, maybe just let them have their space.
Understandable, I'll keep this one in mind

> If you start treating them more like an equal and less like a china doll, they'll feel much more appreciated.
Ah, that is helpful.

By the way, would you mind telling me which cards you got? Just curious.
>>
>>16832192

Are you obsessing over this? It seems that your attitude or method of finding a partner had caught you in a negative cycle. Your will is suffering and you're desperately giving up hope. The solution is to stop searching and focus on your talents, work or schooling. Channel that energy and believe when you're in a good place yourself, you'll find someone that can share in that success.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.