[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divination general /div/ - Friday Night Insight edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of
theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers
>Readers: Always respect your querents

Previous thread:
>>16817168
>>
NONE OF YOU GUYS NEED A TAROT READING LIVE YOUR LIFE FREE FROM DIVINATION IT WILL MAKE YOUR BRAIN AND OVER ALL DECISION MAKING PROCESS WAY BETTER I PROMISE!!!!
>>
>>16821220
Alright, the matter is peacemaking involving yourself
You've been fucked with well so far is your karma
Your advice is to try and gain dominion over this
being, seemingly through taming it as though it where a part of yourself (going back to me saying it's likely attached to you) and doing away with it.
So essentially you should try some introspective meditation in which you touch upon the deeper levels of your soul and work with it (or try a bunch of rituals until you finally believe it away but that's harder for something like this)
Anyways
In the end if you do nothing about it it will continue to work against you but it won't kill you
If you do something about it you will be able to remove it from the equation.
Golden dawn spread
Cards in order
10 cups
4 swords
The hermit
10 disks
The priestess
2 wands
10 wands
Adjustment
2 disks
Lovers
6 swords
8 cups
3 wands
the moon
5 wands.
>>
>>16821295
nah, I don't feel like it
>>
>>16821295
what if there is no decision?

It's a form of telling a story.
>>
>>16821274
I don't think I'm a big shot. You have a lot to offer.

I'm just an older trip. I see myself as a small fish in a big pond.

>>16821286
Hahaha, that's exactly what happened tonight. You basically read my situation. The reminder not to be spiteful is valueable.

I have a tendency to hold on and let things pile up and fester and then I explode and lash out with all of that fire. I've gotten better at not doing it but I still do it.

I think I need to get back into meditating. It helps me control my flames more easily.

That was a really good read.
Thank you!

>>16821292
You, Thoth, and Jinks. Someone has a situation where they're bound to someone and have tried severing it with magic but it backfired and hurt them. Idk if they're still around.
>>
>>16821303

Still here bangbang.

I'll tripcode I guess.
>>
AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE "PSYCHIC" UNLAWFULLY READ DIVINATIONS

I HAD NO RIGHT TO READ TAROT CARDS FOR ANYONE

LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES

>I AM JUST GIVING THEM INSIGHT

NO, YOU ALTERING THEIR REALITY WITH A SPELL

>ITS NOT A SPELL

THINK OF ALL THE ESOTERIC SYMBOLOGY ON EVERY CARD AND HOW WHEN YOU GIVE YOURSELF A READING YOUR ARE ALMOST "BOUND" TO IT AND HAVE THE "NEED" TO "ACT" UPON IT
>>
>>16821303

Also, you're welcome for the reading. These guys are always good to me when I'm reading for others.
>>
>>16821314
some fags need the morale boost
>>
>>16821324
Oooooh you're the one trapped in a spiritual bond?

I get people mixed up with all the replies, but really I get people mixed up.
>>
File: .21.21.2.gif (101 KB, 238x200) Image search: [Google]
.21.21.2.gif
101 KB, 238x200
>>16821314
I agree. You do lose the present often. What is often needed is certain qualities a person would gain through character growth as not only will you have more you will be able to do but the foundation of your thinking will be stronger allowing you to know more that exists beyond the present self that you can grow closer to and achieve.
>>16821323
I don't do this because it's nice, I do it because it's absolutely mad and promotes madness.
>>
>>16821323
Oh I absolutely agree that Tarot is a tool for reality creation. I get the special opportunity to promote an agenda, and that doesn't make me feel like a villain at all.
>>
NOT ONLY THIS

I COULD GIVE YOU A PSYCHIC READING WITHOUT FLIPPING ANY CARDS, OR CRYSTAL, OR CRYSTAL BALL, AND WITHOUT EVEN BEING A PSYCHIC

HOW?

BUT USING YOUR QUESTION TO ELABORATE TO SO CALLED "ANSWER" AND RELATE TO YOU BASED OFF OF MY EXPERIENCE

REALLY EASY TO BE A "PSYCHIC"
>>
>>16821323
Me thinks you protest to much
>>
>>16821314
>TAKE AWAY SOMETHING FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE.
>LAW OF EQUAL EXCHANGE, YOU READ THE FUTURE THEN IN THE FUTURE YOU LOSE THE PRESENT
Thanks for that occult knowledge. Just learned something new.
>>
>>16821327

Sadly, yes.

:(

At least it doesn't affect my reading skills!
>>
File: 1443184684625-v.png (323 KB, 595x284) Image search: [Google]
1443184684625-v.png
323 KB, 595x284
>>16821333
I only wish for more submission and madness.
>>
>>16821333
I used to troll people as anon back in the day with exactly this kind of fake divination thread. I actually gave applicable advice to most querents MAGICKALLY.

no regrets, lol
>>
>>16821329
YOU DON'T NEED DIVINATIONS TO GROW SPIRITUALLY UNTIL YOU REALIZE YOU JUST NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THEM

>>16821331
TOOL FOR REALITY CREATION IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN BY ULTERIOR MOTIVE. YOU CAN "CREATE" YOUR REALITY WITHOUT FLIPPING A BUNCH OF CARDS SIMPLY BY WAKING UP AND GOING OUTSIDE, RATHER THAN GET WHAT YOU WANT VIA AN OCCULTIC METHOD
>>
>>16821342
That was obviously a joke.
>>
>>16821333
Uh ok now your just nullifing all your previous post with that pych remark
>>
File: 365142136.gif (2 MB, 403x203) Image search: [Google]
365142136.gif
2 MB, 403x203
>>16821323
>>16821333
>>
File: 1281136562581.png (63 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
1281136562581.png
63 KB, 500x548
>>16821350
I never said I needed it to get stronger. It's just a hobby man.
>>
>>16821339
Everyone one overlooks this.

For example when I was talking to this guy I always got tarot readings

"What should I do, or, Give me insight" and when the time came I got so overwhelmed with what do to in the present moment BECAUSE i unlawfully looked into this moment however long ago I got a reading....
>>
>>16821350
bby take your texting off capslock :)
>>
>>16821342
>*kneels*

>>16821351
Is it? ;)
>>
>>16821358
>HOBBY

JUST LIKE SMOKING CIGARETTES, ITS ALL GOOD UNTIL YOU NEED ANOTHER ONE, AND THEN CANCER TAKES ITS ROLE. THE READINGS ARE HOBBIES UNTIL YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING AND THAT YOUR "HOBBY" HAS AN EFFECT ON OTHER PEOPLES REALITIES
>>
>>16821272

I was pointed to this thread
sorry for the repost

Hello, I was wondering if I could get a general reading on my life and future prospect please, thank you again.

If this helps, I'm 28 and a taurus
>>
Looking for a reading abt a date I'm going on Sunday. Anyone want to help me out?
>>
File: 1442373661775.jpg (35 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
1442373661775.jpg
35 KB, 480x269
>>16821368
Dude I'm already seeing time bleed before my eyes as I ascend into the timeless realms. There's no escaping my will. I don't care about how I affect their realities, I wasn't joking about this >>16821342

>>16821367
Yeah its not a joke. We need to open the metaphorical portal to hell and allow sex to rule the world.
>>
>>16821368
> "HOBBY" HAS AN EFFECT ON OTHER PEOPLES REALITIES

Please tell us if you think this is harmful. Let the real battle begin, or cease this ranting.
>>
>>16821368
If I had an effect on other people's realities, a shit ton of people would have a stubbed toe every single day of their life.

And I would rich.
>>
HEY SHOULD I LEAVE MY HOUSE TODAY?

LET ME CHECK MY HOROSCOPE

OH HEY, IT SAYS I AM GOING TO HAVE A GOOD DAY? THANKS HOROSCOPE I NEEDED THAT TODAY OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE HAD NO IDEA

>GOES TO STORE

OH I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD GET A LOT OF FOOD OR NOT WONDER WHAT MY HOROSCOPE SAYS

OMG IT SAYS I SHOULD STOP OVER EATING AND NOT SPEND MY MONEY THANKS HOROSCOPE

>WHEN WILL I FIND LOVE?

OMG MY HOROSCOPE SAYS ITS IN THE STARS BUT I SHOULD FOCUS ON ME TOO

WOW A BUNCH OF PICK AND CHOOSE SAYINGS BASED OFF OF THE CORRESPONDENCE OF THE ACTUAL UNIVERSE, OH BOY WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT ASTROLOGY BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE WAKING UP AND NOT READING "PREDESTINY" HELPS ME "CONTROL MY OWN REALITY" AND "GAIN INSIGHT" AND HELP ME "GROW SPIRITUALLY"
>>
>>16821368

I rarely do readings for my self... Am I'd going something wrong?

>>16821329

>Back to 9gag with you >>9gag
>>
>>16821385
I'll get ya as promissed
>>
>>16821387
> We need to open the metaphorical portal to hell and allow sex to rule the world.

Shit, I just realized I could have been making a sex harem from my powers of divination.
>>
>>16821385
U WANT A GENERAL READING HERE YOU GO

YOUR LIFE IS GOOD YOU HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION

YOUR FUTURE SEEMS DISTANT YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT WHEN THE TIME COMES, BUT ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP PLAN
>>
>>16821398

Thank you, again
>>
Anyone willing to do a love reading? If so, what info do you need?
>>
>>16821386
YOU HAVE A DATE MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME DON'T WORRY ABOUT DIVINATIONS MAN
>>
>>16821397
Yeah, you're totally doing something wrong. You could have be swimming in milk and honeys, right now.
>>
File: Smug_Sweater_Tits.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Sweater_Tits.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>>16821397
>Tfw no one can take a joke.
>>
>>16821405
YOU DON'T NEED A LOVE READING SWEET HEART I PROMISE YOU IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY WITHOUT A LOVE READING JUST ENJOY YOUR SPIRITS AND MAKE A CONNECTION WITH GOD OR SOMETHING THAT IS THE BEST LOVE YOU WILL EVER HAVE
>>
>>16821400
If ya' treat this place as therapy, it can allow those to walk on their own and stop seeking help.

Everyone should go out in the world and experience on their own. Some are too afraid to and this thread can provide a push.

People will always follow when they're too afraid to stand on their own.
You see that in media, politics, corporations.
The term sheeple.

That's okay for them, though.
Let people live their lives the way they wish.
Whether they bring about their own suffering or seek ways to escape it. That is their life.
If they want to come here. If we want to read, so be it.

There's nothing wrong with any of us.
>>
>>16821417
>Not getting mine

That pic you used its a 9gag meme :)
>>
>>16821423
nah, there is something wrong with us

we should have been trying to become sex gods
>>
>>16821423
I AM JUST SAYING IF YOU LET GO OF DIVINATIONS OF ASTROLOGY AND TAROT READINGS YOU WILL LITERALLY FREE YOUR MIND FROM THE BONDAGE IT PRESENTS

I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT NOW BUT YOU MAY SEE IT IF AND WHEN IT COMES

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT YOU ARE FREE TO YOUR EXPERIENCE

AT LEAST MEDITATE ON THIS
>>
>>16821431
You have great energy <3
>>
File: bait3.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait3.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>16821392

Don't feed the trolls guys.
>>
>>16821385
>Past
Ace of Cups Reversed
In the past you've experienced some road blocks and felt stuck.
>Present
The Sun
You've gotten past your roadblocks and now are experiencing fulfillment and success.
>Future
Page of Swords
In the future you will have quite a bit of energy and enthusiasm for life.
>>
>>16821436
leave kanye west alone
>>
>>16821430
HA HA YOU ARE SO "FUNNY" GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET LAID WITH YOUR WITCHERY BECAUSE THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY PEOPLE GET INTO THIS STUFF IS BECAUSE SUBCONSCIOUSLY YOU CAN'T GET LAID SO YOU PICK UP ON A HABIT THAT GIVE YOU "POWER" TO BE "LIKE A GOD" BUT IN REALITY ARE FOOLED IN THE DECEPTION, NO IDEA HOW MUCH OF A FOOL YOU ARE

BEEN THERE DONE THAT
>>
>>16821431
I'm not arguing your point.

It's why I don't recommend people keep coming back or reading for themselves regularly. You lose sight of the present in the possibilities. Too scared to live for yourself.

But what I'd suggest is let live and be peaceful.

You've given your incites and warnings, but for people to read and take them in, coming about with honey instead of vinegar will make them more palatable.
>>
>>16821436
YEAH TAKE IT FROM "CURSED READER"
>>
>>16821299
I had one last question for you since you said you know what this thing is and I don't. Does anything aggravate this thing or make it mad enough to show? I know you said it won't kill me but what about hurting or hurting others due to whatever reasons.
(accidently posted in the closed thread)
>>
>>16820422
>>16820953
>>16821281
Let's help you land that High Priestess

I see three young owls standing in a row, next to each other, and they laugh at what is shown.

Being pet...that's a good strategy, I bet.... would higher words come from lower thoughts? Would you be able with a foreign currency be bought? Aye, it seems to me true: there is something of lass in lad by lass for you. Three things I see: I golden crook, a scythe, and an orb of gold that blings. Ahhh...I see...

Neg her. Seriously, neg her, mate. It doesn't work with all the chicks that you meet, but it will work well with this one, I think. But, it's not simple negging, though; don't look into any of that redbpill shit, bro. I see three wives who offer a flower from their hands.

Got it. It needs to be clear that you're in some demand. She may think you low-tier right now, mainly because she's looking for a reason to stick around, but you won't get any reason at all if you don't completely cause to fall the doubt that lies about when you are afraid of how shall that third voice shout.

Three pigs dear, and three huffs I hear...Not too high, not too low...let yourself best by yourself show. Your house is of most permanence, I think. Otherwise, you that's what you should now seek. Straw is for chumps, and wood is for cucks; let stone guide you, my friend. Have that solid household that welcomes any lass within.

Oooooh, she's a bit jealous, I think, but only after you treat another lass a bit more respectfully. Tell her how you feel right now, but she won't think your gesture enow. Then, shrug, and get briefly involved with another lass, one who has nicer tits or ass; just enough to make her jealous and crass.

Alright, son, she doesn't think you're the one, but that's because she has too many options in her mind. You've got to let her know you're the best for all time.

Let's follow this rhyme and ask the runes as well tonight.
>>
>>16821440
nah power takes too much work
plus being a god seems like too much work

fuck work, man
>>
File: 1443831751011-pol.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1443831751011-pol.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>>16821385
The matter is your absolute satisfaction, not in a sexual way. Rather a you getting a good life way
Embrace the world and work to fulfill your desires even if you have to step on others, always keep your situation in control.
Your karma is a bit mental dissatisfaction given the world we live in
Your advice is to work towards a better you that understands the needs of personal sacrifice of emotional attachments
Your future all around is good it seems.
Golden dawn
In order.
6 cups
Lust
Queen wands
2 swords
4 disks
Hanged man
Knight disks
9 disks
Wheel of Fortune
Art
9 swords
Knight swords
Hierophant
3 swords
The universe
>>
>>16821450
Bottom:
> Fehu / (Hidden) Eiwaz
Top:
> (Hidden) Algiz
Right:
> (Hidden) Gebo

OUTCOME

This looks pretty good, son. I know it does, because you'll take my advice, and you see some turning-point tonight.

Alright, remember how I mentioned that she's got dat profit it mind? Well, good anon, that bottommost position leaves it quite in light. Profit, combined with inner hardness. Tell you what, friend: would you be inclined to contend with the the three kings who likewise shall wend?

HAH. You have the competition of three other men. You'll have to work a bit harder than you would normally inclined yourself to.

Dat Algiz within...shit, that's a tought bit of advice, my friend. You need to have a wild heart, but you can't be too long or too far apart. Hmm...how shall I put this. You want to a bit more daring, I think. Be bold, but don't give a fuck, literally. Take her or leave her, but never bereave her with too honest of thoughts. I think a good token is bought when you show yourself a bit wilder and stronger and...well, slightly madder than the other three lads. I think you'll find that a result best for you be had if you go by your new golden rule: don't be a fool.

Alright, but this all looks good in the end. I see that your path, if rightly wended shall wend towards an inner gift inside. Now, lad, I don't know about permance or anthing like that, but gifts inside are often pleasant to be had.

I see some cuddling, but that's all I see.

But hey, you asked me how to conquer, not how to keep.

Best of luck to you; I hope I've read true.
>>
>>16821441
IF YOU DONT RECOMMEND THEM COMING BACK THEN WHY WOULD YOU KEEP GIVING THEN REASONS TO

OF COURSE WE ALL WANT TO KNOW THE FUTURE

BUT WE CAN DREAM BIG WITHOUT HAVING SOMEONE "UNQUALIFIED" TO TELL US THESE THINGS
>>
>>16821452
ALWAYS AT WORK, MOTION AND REST, AND THE EXPERIENCE WE HAVE SHOULD NOT BE ALTERED BY SOMEBODY ELSES PERCEPTION OF WHAT OUR FUTURE IS THAT IS ALL I AM TRYING TO SAY
>>
>>16821295
>>16821314
>>16821323
>>16821333
>>16821350
>>16821368
>>16821392
>>16821400
>>16821422
>>16821431
>>16821455
>>16821461
You made this so damn easy for me by posting all your full-caps posts...but it's a Friday evening. Do you really have nothing better to do than shit on someone's fun? Mate, even if this is just for entertainment purposes and such...you're still a faggot.
> sorry, I skipped a few steps, but you're a faggot anyway
Good day
>>
>>16821444

It's just an identifier from a previous query from a fellow reader. I don't promote being cursed.

see

>>16821303
>>
Is law a good career choice for me
>>
File: 1443467048329-pol.png (227 KB, 1000x2100) Image search: [Google]
1443467048329-pol.png
227 KB, 1000x2100
>>16821429
I got it off here though. The joke of my joke is its not a joke tho jsyk, insider knowledge we are working for hell on earth.
>>16821445
It is acting as if it is you and as if you have a grudge with your mother. The only reason it will ever do anything against you is it will act as though you are rejecting your true desires causing a backlash to you. It shouldn't cause any sort of irreparable damage.
>>
>>16821438
ayy hannibal

i wanna know if ill get into the med school of my choice
>>
>>16821450
So like I said
Ambiguity
Neat
>>
Not going to do a whole lot of readings because I really need to cleanse my cards. They don't feel so good.
>>
>>16821303

Hey BV and Thoth (if you're still around) would you mind giving me a little insight where bangbang left off?

My situation can be traced through the previous thread. I can link the posts if need be.
>>
>>16821464
THANKS FOR PUTTING IT ALL INTO ONE POST
>>16821464
>>16821464
>>16821464
>>16821464

IF YOU WANT A TAROT READING I SUGGEST YOU READ POST
>>16821464
>>16821464

I AM NOT TRYING TO RUIN YOUR FUN BUT RATHER EXPOSE A TOOL FOR DECIET AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ITS OKAY NOT TO I AM JUST SAYING YOU ARE ALL SET

PEOPLE DIE OF HUNGER AND YOU GUYS GET UPSET WHEN YOUR TAROT READER SKIPS YOU
>>
>>16821476
I'm sorry. My cards don't have a very good vibe to them, so I won't be doing any more readings tonight.
>>
>>16821461
oh then why didn't you say that it in the first place?
If you just said that you have to type of this junk.
You made way too much work for yourself, m80. All this typing and junk. You're spending some precious calories and muscle energy. Man, do your fingers ever get cramps or something in them?
I bet you're really fast at typing.
>>
>>16821483
Go away your crampng the threads style
>>
>>16821480
Please link the posts.

>>16821483
You're like one of those middle-aged women on facebook who type in all caps because they think it makes a point.
>>
>>16821438
>>16821453

Thank you both
>>
>>16821472
You are definitely my hero today Spider and have helped to calm me lol.
>>
>>16821495
Yo welcome
>>
>>16821454
If you could give me a little insight, I'd be very grateful. Something's going down this Sunday and I want to know how it'll go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8wYNkXRlcs
>>
>>16821487
GO AHEAD AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I AM UNEDUCATED AND WASTING MY TIME ON THE INTERNET

YOU JUST ALSO WANT TO HIDE THE TRUTH

>>16821483
>>16821483
>>16821483
PLEASE READ POSTS ON
>>16821483
BEFORE ASKING FOR A READING AND THINK IF IT IS SOMETHING YOU NEED
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>16821491
DID YOU MEAN

>GO AWAY YOUR RUIN MY HOTSPOT, THIS IS MY MOMENT TO SHINE
>>
>>16821509
Why can't you tell you are at the party where everyone is going to drink the koolaid?
>>16821494
Yo welcome
>>
>>16821492
YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO LIKE DIDN'T EVEB RESPOND TO WHAT I AM ACTUALLY SAYING BUT INSTEAD MAKE A JOKE TO PROVE YOUR POINT
>>
>>16821509
ah man, no I'm not. Like I said, that's too much work.
I'm just in this thread because I want to be and I'm tired as fuck
>>
>>16821494
You're very welcome :)
>>
File: 1423618218810.jpg (53 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1423618218810.jpg
53 KB, 720x720
>>16821518
Spider(Poop)

I humbly ask of you if you may do a reading for me.
>>
>>16821529
What kind of magick did you use to cut the bond?
>>
>>16821483
>>16821483
>>16821483
>>16821483
>>
>>16821483
>>16821483
COME ON IN ILL BE DOING "READINGS" FROM NOW ON
>>16821483
>>16821483
>>
File: 1443210493637-v.jpg (88 KB, 386x498) Image search: [Google]
1443210493637-v.jpg
88 KB, 386x498
>>16821524
OMG GUYS HE'S A READER DOING READINGS RIGHT NOW
HE'S PUTTING DOWN SYMBOLS WITH MEANING AND TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE DIV MAN
THEY HAVE INFECTED ENGLISH LIKE IN MGS
>>16821538
Need a question.
>>
>>16821550
Why am I so goddamn beautiful?

Hope this question satisfies.
>>
>>16821550
Can i have a general reading?

Chris
M
>>
>>16821351
>>16821550
>That was obviously a joke
>>
>>16821566
The joke is its not a joke.
>>
Here you go
>>16821561
Just read this post
>>16821542
>>
>>16821450
>>16821454
beautifully written

I understand it.
>>
>>16821478
Ah, I have much to learn! I should learn how to get high off my ass and give bullshit readings with a single card while showing off my absurd, novice, and uninformed opinion about the occult, right?! I'll totally start doing that, thanks for the expert advice! If I meme retardedly throughout every thread, can I be as amazing a reader as you are? I sure hope so! I'm going to download a bunch of images that make sense only to people on drugs now!

By the way, thanks for confirming that you're the retard who thought Yalda and I were fucking, despite the fact that we live half a world a way; well-read, mate. Thanks for letting me exactly who the shitposting moron was... Anyway, I'm going to let you get back to sucking off that fat pipe. Have fun, and suck that white smoke well with your weed-whoring mouth tonight!

>>16821529
Alright, so two possibilities here:

> 1) This person is legit fucking with you
Solution: bind them from doing anything further
> 2) This is just Contagion fucking with you
Solution...alchemy.

Seriously, this is fucked. I burned off a Contagion link once, but it was a fucking pain, to say the absolute least. I basically had to cauterize my soul, and it resulted in me being in pain for three straight days, passing out some 17 or so times from the pain; I wouldn't recommend that method.

Try binding first and see how that goes.
>>
>>16821540

I got some stones from a local shop specific for it, including some purple quartz and magnetic hematite. I also used my rose quartz and a white quartz and some onyx that I already owned. I wrote my intentions to "forget what has forgotten me" since the dreams were really bad at the time, and the devil and fool in my cards was making me think it was my fault. I lit a candle and entered into a trance, and spoke out... something. I don't remember. Same context. Then I burned the paper.
>>
>>16821478
>>16821574
Can you two just shut up and fuck already?
>>
>>16821483
>>16821483
>>16821483
>>16821483

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT A READING
>>
>>16821574
are you going to do readings for sad lonely anons tonight?
>>
>>16821558
You just are
Your advice is to be snobbish since you have the goods.
Your future if you don't strive for even better looks is bad looks
Your future if you strive for it is a good one
15 cards
4 disks
Wheel of Fortune
Hierophant
Knight disks
9 disks
2 swords
2 cups
5 disks
Empire
Empress
8 wands
7 disks
Princess cups
5 cups
The star
>>
>>16821583
I drew three runes to get a better idea of the situation.

Tiwaz, Hagalaz, and Wunjo.
Almost certainly a curse put on you by another. Who would have a grudge on you?

Have you wronged anyone as far as you can remember to cause due anger?
>>
File: yugioh-series.jpg (164 KB, 495x245) Image search: [Google]
yugioh-series.jpg
164 KB, 495x245
WHEN YOU GONNA STOP PLAYING PEOPLE

WHERE DOES THIS INFORMATION REALLY COME FROM
>>
File: 7oer48T.jpg (112 KB, 534x523) Image search: [Google]
7oer48T.jpg
112 KB, 534x523
>>16821594
Look m8.
I just want a reading for fun.
Not because I take this shit srsly.
I am god and ultimately I make my own decisions in this life. Just enjoy the friday. People are going to believe or not no matter what you do. Now rest my warrior king for you have done your part.

>>16821599
Thank you Spiderpoop.
If I may ask for another blessing may you explain what the cards mean.
>>
>>16821611
it comes from the heart of cards, m8
>>
>>16821574

I'm really not at all practiced with legit methods. Everything I've ever done I've done on a small amount of knowledge about material properties and my own intuitions for the follow through. Got any recommendations?

Here's a side note that might be important to mention, now that I think about it. The last time that we got together, we said it "would be the last time" and that this time it "was forever", and I gave them a ring I always wore for their ring finger, and I wore one on mine.

There are also some other things, but I have a hard time talking about it.
>>
>>16821597
No, sorry, I'm about go to go spend time with my special girl right now. Sorry, anon; I wish you the best.

Good night /div/
>>
>>16821574
Christ more drama
I was just told by another you wanted to fuck her, not that you where fucking, you can easily guess who if you stop being so spitefull over me being leaked chatshit with commentary. I've just been doing simple readings because I didn't care and figured I'd do a bit of horse shit, either way, thanks for showing how grown up you are. Good luck to everyone who takes your "I hear voices that tell me the future about chick's I can bang" shit.
>>
I miss our locker room talks

>>16821621
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! :D
happy for you right now
like smiling. I was all frowns then I read this and now I'm like ; u;
good for you <3
>>
>>16821615
>I am god and ultimately I make my own decisions in this life.
IMPOSSIBLE YOU CANNOT BE GOD BECAUSE GOD SURPASSES THE PHYSICAL AND IS NOT A MERE HUMAN BEING
>>
>>16821574
I didn't even act superior to you, I just thought it was neat we got similar readings. Fucking christ.
>>
Sorry for posting to the air, but there seems to be a bunch of negativity flying around so I didn't read everything. Not sure if anyone is doing readings. I'llet keep an eye out but would like to get a perspective on something, if any readers are on.
>>
>>16821631
God is everything silly.
I am everything.
>>
>>16821609

Not directly. This individual has been the main precedent for issues with other people. So unless they're the one cursing me (which I doubt, we're sick of eachother but they have a better time making my life hell by running their mouth while I mind my business), I really don't know anyone else that has any interest in esoteric practices (that would be bothered with me, at least).

I do often joke that my mother sold me to the devil when I was born since her pregnancy was hell.
>>
>>16821644
IMPLYING GOD NEEDS A TAROT READING

HOPE YOUR NOT HUNGRY BECAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE YOUR FULL OF YOURSELF
>>
>>16821625
>>16821652
Well, regardless of whoever did it, we can fix it.
You ever practiced any sort of spiritual territorialism before? If not, you're about to.

After that, I'll give you a list of things to do.
Let me know if you're down for this.
>>
>>16821652
Ya'll could have bound each other unintentionally through intent with those rings.
>>
>>16821666
YEAH IT SAYS A BUNCH OF BS YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO KNOW YET
>>
File: 1429179759934.jpg (66 KB, 486x611) Image search: [Google]
1429179759934.jpg
66 KB, 486x611
>>16821656
>HOPE YOUR NOT HUNGRY BECAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE YOUR FULL OF YOURSELF
oh snap
>>
>>16821638
I appreciated the Magus card that was drawn.
I think the Magus goes well with BV's interpretation.
Both have made an effort to interact with me and acknowledge my mysteries, and I am thankful.

It's a shame there is so much salt in the water.

It pains me that there is war in this thread, more pained than capslock is about people spiritually supporting each with playing cards and qabalas.
>>
Ugh, fuck this shit
>>16821625
Ya, I know who was talking shit; it was a girl I rejected

>>16821625
>>16821638
Alright, nigga, I'm willing to entertaing that there was a misunderstanding here. I thought you meant that I was intentionally vague. because the same person who claimed that I was fucking Yalda said that my readings were bullshit because they're just vague and have no meaning.

I'm cool if you're cool.
> Don't talk anymore shit, though, I fucking swear.

>>16821619
Sorry, but you may need to ask someone else. I haven't done binding rituals in years, and I usually just blow them away when they offend me. I recently developed a sophisticated and strong shield that magnifies any damage sent against me, so I just dgaf anymore; wizard-warring days are done now. Sorry, ask someone else.

If you want, I can help train you to perform a ritual that will make you suffer incessantly for days and make you scream and cry, just so you don't have to feel your ex for a night.

But, hey, I don't think you're on the same level as me. you don't have to burn that shit so you don't know when your ex is getting railed by someone else, right?

Also:

SHITPOSTER, I'M GETTING SICK OF YOUR SHIT AND LOSING PATIENCE. I WOULD FUCKING LEAVE IF I WERE YOU.
>>
File: 1442121800683-v.jpg (42 KB, 779x700) Image search: [Google]
1442121800683-v.jpg
42 KB, 779x700
>>16821663
I've done so, what do want to tell me?
>>
>>16821621

Night BV, thanks for your help so far
>>
>>16821680
I didn't mean to quote you, Poop. Sorry.
>>
>>16821676
YOU CALL IT SHTPOSING BUT IT IS GOLDEN
>>
>> 168221666 you can go to like astrolabe.Com and it will give you a generalized reading based on the chart
>>
>>16821476
>>16821680
poopity poop answer plox?
>>
How the fuck do I quote properly
>>
>>16821703
click the number of the post you're quoting
>>
>>16821703
newfag how new are you
>>
>>16821656
I don't need.
I simply wanted one dear friend.
>>
File: 1442791484387-v.png (503 KB, 900x790) Image search: [Google]
1442791484387-v.png
503 KB, 900x790
>>16821676
Nah man you aren't vague, you are one of the betters here. I wouldn't try and defame you or anyone, not only out of morality but also out of the fact that if I was to shit on you I'd be a pariah here. I'm just always glad when my readings don't conflict with others since that means I'm doing well.
>>
>>16821713
a-are you a loli?
>>
>>16821713
YOU SURE SOUND ENLIGHTENED SO IT MUST BE TRUE

HEY I DON'T NEED TO POST HERE, I JUST WANT TO

LOOK AT THE DAMAGE IT COSTS, COMPARE, CONTRAST, AND WHEN YOU PROPERLY SEE THE CONTRAST YOU WILL BE OKAY
>>
>>16821676

What kind of ritual? I'd be willing to try it.

Also I don't take lightly to being told I can't take or do something. I don't stop.

Challenge accepted.
>>
>>16821663

I haven't. I'm willing to try

.>>16821664

so how fucked am I?
>>
>>16821729
GUYS I NEED TO DO A RITUAL BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO

OH PLZ DEMIN LORD HELP ME DO SOMTHING IM CAPABLE OF DOING ANYWAY
>>
Not super new except to posting from a tablet. The check boxes aren't workin mane
>>
>>16821734
Clear your mind. Think of this as meditation. Sit in your room, envision yourself sitting on your bed as you look down from above. Imagine your room and yourself, as you are sitting in it, as vividly as you can. Then see a golden light come from your head, and span the area around you. This is your territory.
Practice this, and you'll maintain it constantly. It's how I've protected myself for years.

Further from this, you'll need to make a sigil, are you familiar with this?

Also, dispose of the ring.
>>
>>16821735

Namaste.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>16821476
All I can tell is you will be going to a school that should have some good work
Knight swords
>>16821561
The matter is well being involving your place in life
Your karma is you've had to fave some introspection from an environment that isn't really horrible
Your advice is to make your own way on professionalism and work,
Your future looks good, it's just one possibility is transformative.
>>
>>16821734
./shrug.

I have no first hand experience with this kind of stuff. I'm really good at separating myself from people. The only tether I sometimes have a hard time shaking is looking back.

The exercise Thoth is giving you on territory magic is similar to what I meant on creating a barricaded shield that can also attack.

>>16821752
>>
the reading threads are my favorite, maybe because i never know what or who to believe. can someone do a reading of my future or death or whatever?
>>
>>16821721
Fuck you asking those kinds of questions for in /x/ anyway?

I'm God that's all you need to know.

>>16821728
I understand your intentions but your manner in going about it is completely wrong. If people want to damage themselves in the way you have mentioned then let them. They are free people allowed to bind themselves by imaginary means if they so choose to.
>>
>>16821752

It broke years ago, shortly after we parted eachother. I think I still have it somewhere though. How sould I get rid of it?
>>
File: 0e6c355052691.jpg (31 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
0e6c355052691.jpg
31 KB, 480x314
>>16821765
LEAVE KANYE WEST ALONE!!!!!11!
>>
>>16821787
Any way you can. Dump it in a landfill, throw it in a lake.
>>
>>16821752
CLEAR YOUR MIND AND MEDITATE

REAL INSIGHTFUL THANKS
>>16821767
TERRIBLE

JUST TERRIBLE
>>16821781
NEVER KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE

MAKES WE WONDER
>>
File: 1442521903910-pol.png (51 KB, 222x148) Image search: [Google]
1442521903910-pol.png
51 KB, 222x148
>>16821832
>>
>>16821717
Alright, m8, we're cool, sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
>>
>>16821767
>>16821767
*Had to have
>>
File: can-dogs-drink-milk.jpg (12 KB, 278x225) Image search: [Google]
can-dogs-drink-milk.jpg
12 KB, 278x225
>>16821844
It's ight.
>>
>>16821816

Okay. I'm thinking a freeway and try to get it in the back of a truck. Seem fair?

Also, trying the visualization. It's uh.. not easy stuff. I'll keep going though.
>>
>>16821899
What if the truck ends up being someone that lives nearby you.

I'd find somewhere not mobile to dump it. Even driving really far out and digging a hole to bury it.
>>
>>16821916
He could always mail it to some distant place
>>
Are there any scryers or energy/aura readers here?

I would like to ask for a reading.
Jagga
Male
>>
>>16821916

I guess that's a good point.

As for >>16821816

Is it normal that my face is shapeshifting when I try to look at it, and as soon as I try to initiate the light, I disappear?
>>
>>16821934
i know my form in visualization changes often to a person im thinking about.
>>
If anyone is interested in doing a general reading
Gemini
Teegan
>>
>>16821925

I sexually identify as a helicopter, please respect that.
>>
>>16821967
Dont mail it then...ship it
>>
>>16821767
Can I have a general reading pls?

Mark
M
>>
>>16821899
It is tough, but very worth it. It brings a calm that can't be compared.

>>16821934
Normal. Don't think on your face too much.
>>
ITT we learn that wedding rings and promise rings are actually tools of magic because of the intent behind them that creates binding.
>>
>>16822035
So you're saying if I like it I should put a ring on it?
>>
>>16822017
i cant at this point, when something bad happens i normally retreat to remind myself that im happy until al the bad goes away
sorry
>>16822048
dont put a ring on it since nowadays people have commitment issues.
>>
Can I get a general reading? However, I feel that I'm at a crossroad and need some advice on how to proceed.
William
M
Cancer/Libra rising/Aquarius moon
Thank you!
>>
>>16822048
Right. Beyonce was just reminding us to be wizards
>>
>>16822063
Does that make Beyonce an ascended master?
>>
File: robeandwizhat.png (9 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
robeandwizhat.png
9 KB, 300x250
>>16822063
>>
>>16822057

>commitment issues

You don't want to be eternally bound to that.
>>
>>16821574
If you don't mind me asking, WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID. YOU. DO.

I mean along the lines of cauterizing your soul to burn off a contagion. I ask because I accidently lucked into a same result by fucking up some holy magic, and it left me empty for a while, but no pain, so yeah. Super fucking curious.
>>
>>16821663
Yo Thoth baby, hit me up.
I need dat sweet sweet knowledge.

Mainly I'm curious on how you work your energy prior to reading and works.
>tfw no good energy control
>>
>>16822084
>You don't want to be eternally bound to that.
but what if I do...
>>
>>16821615
oh shit
i never read this
sorry
i too tired and hiiiiiiigh and i use too many sources for meaning to take the time and list them all.
>>
>>16822160
you dont
it sucks
it really sucks
dont do it
dont
do not
>>
>>16822060

Hey William,

Since no one else's answered, I'll give it a shot.

v-wands, ix-wands - reversed, vi-cups, viii-pentacles

You're having some conflicts within yourself relating to close friends or family members. They might be poking at your feelings in jest a little more often than you like, and it's leaving you to feel isolated. You think you'd have better self esteem if you had a romantic interest, and this thought, while it temporarily satisfies you, is keeping you lost in a daydream. You need to focus more on your work or field of study - you've got lots of potential in those ambitions.
>>
>>16822184
but what if she's my other half? like the other half of my soul?
>>
File: 1382381579808.gif (628 KB, 172x192) Image search: [Google]
1382381579808.gif
628 KB, 172x192
>>16822253
it still isnt worth it even then
trust me.
>>
>>16822253

Then you're already bound and you need no rings.
>>
>>16822193
Thank you so much, you're right, I'm currently having issues with my gf while I'm working on breaking through to a big label as a music producer. I'm trying to get through my work with deadlines and yes I do feel like a nice break from it all ( not the music but person ) would be nice. any more advice for me? If not, that's cool, I can refocus on my work, which Im doing right now :) Thank you again !
>>
>>16822269
Right, but I still want to put a ring on it. :3
>>
>>16821272
Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>16822268
will i be rich by the time im 30
>>
File: 08.jpg (310 KB, 1500x1118) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
310 KB, 1500x1118
>>16822328
im not doing readings right now
see
>>16822057
>>
>>16822305
you're a big guy
>>
>>16822328
I asked my spirit animal this and he said yes you will however you will also have AIDS. Although having AIDS just makes you strive even harder for perfection to prove to everyone that you control AIDS, AIDS doesn't control you.
>>
>>16822347

What is that?

>Enlightened
>no google results
>>
>>16822369
It's a movie from the future. My spirit animal told me this.
>>
>>16822377

B) cool story bro
>>
>>16822369
idk
>>
>>16822354
4U
>>
Hey! Can someone do me a reading please? I'd like a general reading but I can also have an insight about a woman I met and I wonder if we can work it out with her, despite all the obstacles in our way.

Al
M
Aquarius/Cancer rising

Thanks.
>>
>>16822944
There is a call from within you to enjoy life. You have recently thrown away burdens and are getting over a time of recklessness, and are seeing things more clearly.

You are happy and looking at things in new ways. Your environment may indicate it is not the right time for some of these changes though. Your fear of rigidness has pushed you in these new directions. If you continue this path you will be weathered and able to face life's troubles with a new strength, if you don't choose the right time to make changes you will may meet with ill success.

Let me know how I did, this was my first reading.
>>
>>16823119
Good one mate. It's like a little more than half true.
>>
>>16821963
Is anyone still interested?
>>
>>16821625
>>16821638
>>16821717
Sorry again for blowing up at you mistakenly. I'm kind of a hothead by nature (Sagittarius sun, Aries ascendant), but I had a FUCKED UP week and was losing it. Let's just say I did readings on Wednesday to distract myself from my own life, and I figured I might as well because I took the day off from work due to stress. We're cool, though, as far as I'm concerned. Sorry again.

>>16821630
Thanks for the good wishes

>>16821729
>>16822114
I had to do it because I could tell when she was getting railed, even months after we split up, and it really messed with my head. I examined my soul and identified the line of Contagion. I then carved it out and burned it, along with the piece of my soul where it was attached. Since we've known each other for like 13 years, it was really deep (and I still couldn't get rid of it completely, but not having to know when she was getting banged was enough for me).

Basically, imagine taking a knife, cutting out a large chunk of your flesh (to the bone, maybe a little into the bone), then burning the wound until it's completely charred. Now imagine doing that to your soul.

Get something to bite down on, and try to be somewhere where no one will hear you scream unless you want to be dragged off to a padded room. Have a lot of water on hand, because you'll sweat a lot. Take some time away from responsibilities, because you'll be delirious for a few days. Shit hurts, good luck.

>>16822035
They definitely are; the intent is strong to keep two people bound together, much stronger if they practice, even stronger if you consciously will it to have that effect.

Back to sleep I go
>>
>>16823163
Hi when you get a chance will you do a love reading for me? 25 f cancer thank you
>>
File: 1439153139767.jpg (120 KB, 775x760) Image search: [Google]
1439153139767.jpg
120 KB, 775x760
Hello! Is there anybody in here?
I have a question about progress. Whether I'm making any or not. It's really confusing me hard...

I'm looking for a sign to know whether I'm walking the path that I need to walk on. Whether I'm actually making progress in the direction in which I wish to travel. Am I going the right way with all this thinking?

Thanks for reading my post! :)
>>
>>16823284
I hope you don't mind being a guinea pig, but I was waiting for food when I saw this post on my phone, and there was a love song playing, so I decided to try my hand at cledonomancy (overheard words) between the song and a conversation going on between two employees.

While listening to both, the phrases that stood out were:
> тАЬFrontierтАЭ
> тАЬThousand milesтАЭ
> тАЬI'm goneтАЭ

From this, I can gather that you'll meet a lad in the context of travel, either his or yours. If you're planning a trip, it might be there; or, he could be a foreigner in your land.

I did a quick scry after and saw a man with somewhat tanned skin and closely-cropped dark hair, sort of what we white people might call тАЬexotic.тАЭ +1 for someone from somewhere else.

That was my first try at cledonomancy, though, so do take it with a grain of salt. Do let me know in the future if I was right, though; we like our feedback.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Spec_Ops_the_Line_0.jpg (310 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
Spec_Ops_the_Line_0.jpg
310 KB, 800x540
>>16823163
It's ight. Worse things have happened and I know I've blown up on another due to stress before so I get the feeling. Don't worry about it.
>>
File: 1442787757943-v.jpg (395 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1442787757943-v.jpg
395 KB, 600x800
>>16823163
>but not knowing when she was getting banged was enough for me.

I have experienced that before and it was fucked up
>>
>>16823876
>>16823163

Whot?

You guys take this magick thing a little to serious tbh

Why? What are the benefits?
>>
File: gman.jpg (61 KB, 764x820) Image search: [Google]
gman.jpg
61 KB, 764x820
>>16822063
>Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.
Will you marry me bb?
>>
File: 1390000493266.jpg (14 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1390000493266.jpg
14 KB, 166x166
>mfw I finally decide to check up on the thread

What the fuck even happened in here? Bloody hell, I always seem to manage to dodge bullets like these.

So, how's everyone doing today?
>>
>>16823900
That thread. I swear it's Oyasumi Pun Pun and not a goose.

But that goose has a handsome body.
>>
Testing tripcode
>>
File: Dark_Souls_Lore_Discussion_2.png (543 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Lore_Discussion_2.png
543 KB, 576x864
>>16823898
Magic has allowed me to do a lot of shit, not only with myself but with others and society. It also gives me a perfect excuse to get high since for me it acts as a sensitivity amplifier. I also like the magical equivalent of jacking off where I make my soul cum.
>>
File: 1444458572198.jpg (79 KB, 1007x604) Image search: [Google]
1444458572198.jpg
79 KB, 1007x604
>>16823915

Poop it is always hard to tell when you are serious or just messing around..
>>
File: 1426975582417-baph.png (127 KB, 583x407) Image search: [Google]
1426975582417-baph.png
127 KB, 583x407
>>16823903
I'm high and finally my stomach disagrees with me making it to where I can fast easily so I'm happy. Howre you?
>>
File: 1442790882397-v.jpg (798 KB, 1280x964) Image search: [Google]
1442790882397-v.jpg
798 KB, 1280x964
>>16823919
I don't even know when I'm supposedly messing around, but at least this isn't one of them. Soul orgasm is heaven.
>>
>>16823903
Hey Yalda! My day is fine, how is yours?
>>
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#/div/

We now have an IRC channel open to everyone.
>>
File: The neverending road.jpg (290 KB, 909x861) Image search: [Google]
The neverending road.jpg
290 KB, 909x861
>>16823923
High as usual, not really surprised if to be frankly honest. At least it's giving you some more good than just being high out of your fucking ass as you usually are.

I am most positively fucking shit - at least I'm at that point where I'm just white inside. Not sure how to explain it, but it feels good at the same time.

>>16823931
Hey-ho New, glad to know that you're doing well. Like I said, feeling positively shit and all. Meh, it'll hopefully go away in some time as it usually does.
>>
>>16823900
Sup, duck. Nice dubs.

>>16823903
Check your Yuropoor privilege.

>>16823898
> Why? What are the benefits?
Ah, the question asked so often of people wondering whether or not to get into the occult. If I told you that you would never be a penny richer or have any more luck with women, would you still be interested? Yes? Well, if I told you that you would see and experience things that few others ever will, are you down?

It requires an adventurous spirit, and it is, to a certain degree, autotelic.

I have few physical possessions, but I have treasures few others can ever even fathom. To me, that was worth it.
>>
>>16823939
Well I wish you the best.
>>
File: Insomnia.jpg (262 KB, 598x606) Image search: [Google]
Insomnia.jpg
262 KB, 598x606
>>16823941
More like the privilege of sleeping in properly for once in...weeks? Months? Jesus, I can't recall the last time I had any sort of proper sleep ins.

So I'm checking two privileges at the same time. Woo-hoo, I guess.

>>16823946
Thank you and likewise - don't get lost in wherever the heck you go when you're high af.
>>
>>16823941

>Am I down?

Totally, more just to know how the world works than anything, I Am kind to the filosofofy

>Am I scared?

Hell yes I Am, if things remain occult there most be a reason... I don't want demons/spirits/whatnots messing with me (if they are real).

The occult seems like a double edge sword.
>>
>>16823806
More like the guy I love dumped me and he is a long distance away and now he's gone. What was the song? Also he's pale blonde and blue eyed..
>>
File: 2012_12_17_Bee_Natural.jpg (38 KB, 900x308) Image search: [Google]
2012_12_17_Bee_Natural.jpg
38 KB, 900x308
>>16823989
It's just fun to me. The only thing that can be thought of as fucked up in my experience is just when it comes to matters of perspective there are sometimes some points that can feel really messed up.
>>
>>16823806
I'd walk a thousand miles? Because I sometimes have listened to that song whilst thinking of him
>>
>>16823954
Muh sleepless nights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGZ6mPgsVwQ

>>16823989
> The occult seems like a double edge sword.
Many worthwhile things in this world are.

>>16823999
Oh...huh, that's interesting. Grain of salt, though, like I said.
> nobody is good their first time

>>16824001
No, it was a song I'd never heard before. Sorry, I don't listen to the radio much, so I don't know what it was.
>>
Ayy lmao

I have to interpret one more spread, but after that I should be caught up on relying to emails :D
>>
File: Focus.png (20 KB, 527x172) Image search: [Google]
Focus.png
20 KB, 527x172
>>16824026
Sleepless nights are a bitch, I know that one fairly well. Restless nights though, now that's something that haunts me quite often.

Here's a good suggestion - use that sleeplessness to good use by studying or whatever the fuck comes to mind. As long as it's not being depressed or something along the lines of that.

I'll probably get back to my usual fucked sleep schedule this next week, so I'm just going to enjoy this last night of proper sleep tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKWy6RVRhA

Since we're apparently sharing songs and all.
>>
I'd like to know why my sister is so horrible to me lately

f
Gemini

Thanks
>>
>>16824026
BV, How are you?

Could you give me a spirit reading?
>>
>>16824000
>>16824026

Don't know man, have not heard of many society that worships the occult having a happy ending.

They eighter got fucked in wars (Celtics, Egyptians, Greeks) or burned to dead by the 3 strongest religions.

I am not a religious person, but if I see it from that perspective, magic does not seems to help that much... Or did not helped them anyways...

Don't get me wrong, I know it is interesting and it probably have many perks. But I can't help but feel there is going to be a big price to pay...
>>
>>16824068
>Don't know man, have not heard of many society that worships the occult having a happy ending.
bruh, there is no such thing as a society having a happy ending.
if its still alive and kicking it has not ended and when it ends well its because it got killed in some way.
All of them ends this way
>>
Yalda, BV

Are you guys reading?
>>
>>16824043
>Here's a good suggestion - use that sleeplessness to good use by studying or whatever the fuck comes to mind. As long as it's not being depressed or something along the lines of that.
When I'm restless I end up doing yoga and meditation all night. I end up taking a long nap the next day, but I feel super spiritual.
>>
>>16824068
>tries to evoke benevolent deity
>accidentally summons the Inquisition

Magick, not even once
>>
>>16824093
I bet you did not expected it
>>
I'm about to head out.
Before I do, let me leave you with this:

There are days you put your pants on backwards and then realize all you have to do is take them off and turn them around.
>>
>>16824026
Was it the alarm no frontiers?

Also could you maybe pull cards fore and the ex?
>>
Is anyone reading?
>>
>>16824142
Yeah sure. What's up?
>>
>>16824078
I could read as well, but I'm not too sure if my current state is good enough for readings.

I'd suggest asking some other reader instead, unless you want me to scry some specific shit like mindscapes and what not.
>>
>>16824093

Lol, I guess it does sound silly hehe.

However my point still stands... I guess...

>Deity

Define this word, I believe some people here have the I "own" meaning of this word...

Deity =!= Demons, Spirits and whatnots
Deity = God or Goddess
>>
>>16824093
>>16824098
fuckyesMontyPython (pic related)

>>16824068
> (Celtics, Egyptians, Greeks)
Defeated by the Ronans, who had several practices that would be considered occult by a modern observer.

Rome, by the way, began to collapse partially as a result of the decrease in military conquests, which were necessary to sustain the latifundia-based economy, and a good deal of the reason for that was the increase in monasticism, which funneled government money into a career option for men that provided no monetary benefit for the Empire. Read Gibbon, if at least to see what beautiful English prose looks like.

> or burned to dead by the 3 strongest religions
All three have mystic traditions; their relatively easy access to technology and goods is what made these societies more viable militarily. It's ultimately a matter of geographic determinism.

Also, I would reiterate that whether or not something is occult is a matter of perspective. In Catholic services, for example, the priest performs the rite of Transubstantiation for the congregation to engage in ritual cannibalism. In Pentacostal Christianity, the service leader communes with a spirit aspect of their god, who possesses members of the congregation and causes things like convulsions and glossolalia, some of which can be considered chresmomancy. It's all a mater of perspective.

>>16824061
>>16824078
I'm doing well, thank you, but I'm not doing readings right now.

>>16824129
No, not that song. Sorry, but I don't think we'll identify it, as I relied partially on mishearing.
>>
>>16824152
Yes, I would like to get a mindscape reading. I've been going through sone changes and would like to know/see whats going on.

You have my permission to enter my mindscape.

Thank you Yalda
>>
>>16824152
Can you scry for me? Will he come back to me?
>>
How is everyone? Not divining, but wanted to see how querents and diviners are :^)
>>
>>16824152
I'm quite curious about mindscapes.
Could it be possible for you to read mine and help me figure out why I'm in such a shitty state?
>>
>>16824146
>Matt
>20
>Sagittarius
Been having weird ass dreams lately. I see my recently deceased father sometimes, telling me every is okay and telling me not to worry. He passed away unexpectedly and quicky with no warning. I've been also having dreams of apocalypse (zombies and nuclear bombs). I always seem to see the numbers 8:18 alot too. What does all this mean? Thanks in advance
>>
I'll do readings. Ask away! Tell me something about you and whether you're male or female. Also I'm doing love readings
>>
>>16824206

i want a love reading please! i'm a female, and something about me is that i love cats
>>
>>16824206
Male, has a crush on a female
Can you tell me what do i need to do to get her?
we have few common interets and well im terrible at social interactions... specially with women.
>>
>>16824185

Hey Hijinks! doing fine here.

>Not doing readings on /div/

Not a surprise there :^)

>>16824168

Kudos, you do have a point there. I wonder, do you worship something in particular? Is it a requirement?

As you can see I know absolutely nothing about the subject... In am what you might call a "normie" on this regard.

Any good book that can give me a insight on this kind of things? Something basic.
>>
>>16824206
female with glasses
How do I figure out my sexual orientation?
>>
>>16824211
well you didn't leave a question
>>
>>16824219

oh sorry, my question is just if i'll meet anyone soon or if my love life is finally looking up.
>>
>>16824213
You have to get your money right and get a proper job to show her you are a capable guy. I'm doing this off feelings--I feel you're a very nice guy and you're probably a little passive. She seems like an innocent young thing with light brown hair and a really nice smile. Be her friend first and don't be scared about ending up in the friend zone. When she needs you you will be her shoulder to cry on. Good luck everything looks great
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.