[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys, I've been a lurker for a little while now but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: agents.jpg (204 KB, 906x374) Image search: [Google]
agents.jpg
204 KB, 906x374
Okay guys, I've been a lurker for a little while now but I want to get this off my chest and see if anyone else has any similar experiences or knows what the fuck is going on. I have never really given a fuck about conspiracy theories or whatever, so when all this happened it weirded me the fuck out. It's a long story so buckle up.

>Be me
>Femanon
>Starting to get into le magic
>Doing detailed experiments with a group on Skype daily
>Getting amazing results
>Surprised to find I zoom ahead of the class
>Meanwhile hang around on this random, unrelated chat thingy a lot
>Guy comes on one day, we'll call him Dane
>I pretty quickly decide I don't like this fucker, I remember distinctly thinking I might block/ignore the guy because fuck that faggot
>Next thing I know, he has my messenger info and we're talking like we're bestest friends
>I cannot fucking remember to this day how he got it or when I suddenly decided he was a-okay
>There's a fucking gap in my memory between "Fuck that guy" and "He's super cool and now chatting with me"
>For some reason I feel zero fear in response to this gap in memory, though. Even today.
>He starts getting super friendly with me, like almost weirdly familial
>I feel like I can tell him shit I haven't told anyone else
>I tell him I'm dealing with social anxiety at the time
>He says, "Whenever you're feeling scared, just clench your fist and imagine me holding your hand and I'll be there."
>Out shopping sometime later, start feeling anxious, clinch my fist because whatever, it's stupid but I guess it can't hurt
>Suddenly I feel this intense warmth crawl up my arm. My entire arm starts to vibrate and tingle and my hand feels like someone is actually fucking holding it
>Feel this intense calm wash over me, weird tingles up and down my spine over and over again
>What the fuck

(cont.)
>>
>I GTFO and go home.
>He calls me, right fucking then
>"Are you okay?"
>Yeah Dane, I did the thing, it was kinda weird.
>"Thought I felt something."
>He starts doing this all the time. If I'm ever upset about anything at all, my phone rings within minutes and it's him, saying he just knew.
>He's chatting with me one day
>Tells me he's CIA
>I write it off as him just trying to impress me or something. Whatever Dane, sure you're CIA.
>He starts telling detailed stories about "work" that sound legit as fuck, though. My skepticism slowly begins to wane over time.
>Finally I tell him look, if he really is CIA, I don't want to know anything, it's none of my business
>He insists. Even if I'm like "No, I really don't want to know" he just keeps talking like he didn't even hear me
>There are pieces of these conversations I cannot fucking remember. I would hang up the phone feeling like I'd had a nice chat, then sort of sit there wondering what the hell we just talked about. But for some reason, I feel zero fear or nervousness. Just this oddly-pleasant, "Huh. Weird."

>Fast forward a year or so.
>Getting seriously deep into le magic
>There's this guy showing me how to do some insane shit, we'll call him Jack
>Dane starts contacting me more frequently, suddenly
>I'm overwhelmed after talking with Jack one day and tell Dane that I'm learning this stuff
>He gets really severe all the sudden
>"You shouldn't get into that stuff. Get out now. Stop talking to him about it. Get on with your life."
>He makes a really weird reference to cattle mutilations and shit he's seen in his job that he can't talk about.
>I laugh him off as paranoid and weird
>Continue getting into advanced shit
>Talking with Jack one day
>Dane calls
>Hang on Jack, need to take this call
>I talk with Dane
>Get back on Skype with Jack
>Jack's casually like, "Who was that?"
>Oh, just this dude.
>"Oh yeah, what'd you talk about? you were gone quite a while."
>I was? I....can't remember.
>>
>"What do you mean you can't remember?"
>I...uh. I don't know. I can't remember. I can't remember any of the conversation. I guess it wasn't important?
>Jack goes "what the fuck"
>He asks me for more info about this guy
>We talk about this at length
>I tell him he's CIA, his name, that he's just this "nice guy" I've been talking to
>I tell him about the gap in memory, but I'm totally conversational about it like it's no big deal
>Jack just says "Be careful", gets off Skype, goes digging around for info for a few days
>Jack tells me, "I found your guy. He doesn't exist."
>Wat.jpg
>He shows me some public military records. The guy's name is listed, and the exact years of service and type of job Dane had described to me in detail as part of his legit stories. Except, he's listed as KIA. Dead.
>"I'm telling you. He doesn't exist. Who is he?!"
>We check back a couple days later as we're talking about this further, and the entire thing is gone. Dane now isn't even listed at all. The name and KIA listing is wiped entirely.
>Dane's weird calls continue, usually right when I'm talking to Jack about serious/advanced magic. Suddenly Dane will call right then, and I'll hang up later, get back on Skype and have zero memory of what I talked to Dane about.
>When he calls, I feel like I can't NOT answer. I just snap to pick up the phone and talk to him like everything's a-okay.
>I'm out running errands one day
>Walk out to my car
>There's a guy bent over, reaching underneath the car
>Can I help you, weird stranger?
>"Uhh, uhh...that restaurant any good? Just flew in from Florida, haha."
>Getting car fixed a couple weeks later by a friend, routine stuff
>Guy hands me a really small black boxy thing.
>"Your car was bugged. Thought you should know. I took care of it though."
>Wait what?
>He shows me where it was
>Right where the guy had been bent over, reaching under my car
>>
Long story short, Dane is still loosely in contact with me today (at this point it's just brief and every couple months or so usually). Whenever I'm doing certain serious things advanced le-magic-related, he calls me up out of the blue. I haven't had any more conversations that I don't remember, but I have had plenty of fucking weird ones with him, including several where he indicated that he knew what I was doing somehow. I've basically accepted the fact at this point that he somehow just always knows. There isn't exactly anything I can do about that. At least he's friendly?

So, has anyone heard of this shit before - mysterious CIA-types showing up out of the blue to keep a close eye on advanced magic users and psychics and shit? Anyone out there deep into this kind of stuff who's had run-ins with gov guys? Anyone have any possible info that could help me figure out wtf is going on with this guy?
>>
>>16077698
Set up a conversation! Next time you go to talk about magic, set up a recorder, vocaroo or whatever, to record the conversation you have with Dane.

The KIA file means nothing, is it could be falsified to protect him, or he's working under a different name, so that's irrelevant. Record your convos, and run a few sweeps of anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-spyware.

Try skyping on your phone or on a different computer about magic, to see if Dane still calls. Try making a new Skype account on a different computer, and then try a new skype account on your current computer, to isolate variables.
>>
What kind of magic? I'd love to get some results too. How can I learn?
>>
>>16077725
>run a few sweeps of anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-spyware.
If we're talking CIA shit, I doubt malware/antivirus is going to do any good. Changing computers or phones has never done any good.

Also it's not just "talking about magic" that gets him to call anymore. It was that way at first, and he was deeply invested in trying to prevent me from meeting Jack to do intense training/tutelage under him. Basically I met Jack anyway and that's all said and done, but we had a lot of weird shit going on (including a few weird cars following us) for a while there.

It's only the really extreme shit that gets Dane to call me up anymore. If I got a call every time I talked about magic, it wouldn't be every other month or less.

>>16077733
I'm not allowed to teach that stuff.
>>
>>16077754
Are you sure these aren't periods of schizophrenia and delusions? Have you personally seen any 'actual' results from your magic?
>>
>>16077760
I wondered when one of you shitposters would show up.

Yes, I'm fucking sure they're not delusions. Yes, I've seen actual results from magic, verified by unwitting blind test subjects, third parties, and other witnesses. What part of "we did experiments as a class" did you miss? We used tightly controlled conditions.
>>
>>16077770
how can I have secret powers 2? do I just have to believe in myself??
>>
>>16077754
That's a shame :c I'm not really asking you to teach me, but how would one start?

>Meanwhile hang around on this random, unrelated chat thingy a lot
Are you sure this chat thingy is unrelated? I would personally consider it the MOST related thing, because it's essentially the "root" or start of Dane.
>>
>>16077776
See >>16077754

>>16077777
Nice 7's, dude.
>Are you sure this chat thingy is unrelated?
Yeah haha, I just said it was unrelated because it wasn't remotely related to the group of people as the one where we were doing experiments daily.
>>
>>16077686
>>Doing detailed experiments with a group on Skype daily

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>16077782
Is there a way Dane might have been able to slip his consciousness into yours, so to say? Have you looked up any methods to purge yourself of foreign spirits, or do you think it'd be a fruitless effort?
>>
>>16077791
>Is there a way Dane might have been able to slip his consciousness

>2015
Thinking there's more than one consciousness.
>>
>>16077782
Yeah, lucky I guess :]

Did you figure out what the block box was for?
>>
>>16077791
I know how to purge, sever connections, stuff like that. Jack mentioned something similar at some point. We tried because why not, couldn't hurt just in case. Didn't seem to make a dent.

>>16077794
Sorry, should've written that more clearly. Mechanicfriend said the little black box was the bug. I told him get the fuck rid of it and he did.
>>
>>16077802
No I understood you, sorry I think I was the one unclear.
What I meant was, how exactly was he bugging your car? Was it finding your location via gps? What exactly was the bug for?
>>
>>16077816
GPS location. This was around when I was going to move up to where Jack lived (like barely a couple weeks or so before moving), so I assume it was because of that? idk
>>
>>16077816
cont.
It seems Dane is able to wipe some of your memories, or when you are interacting with him, you forget things.

I would assume the person who bugged your car is not Dave. Because he would of wiped your memories right? Unless he can only do it over the phone?
>>
>>16077816
Chances are it tracked OP's travel locations and possibly traced all internet connections sent through her router.

OP, are you capable of analyzing the object magically? Or are inanimate objects difficult to fully recognize?
>>
>>16077686
>>16077687
>>16077687

>dumb bitch can't remember things
>oh he's memory wiping me

Fucking buuuuuulllllshiiiiiiiiiiit. Tell us some of the stories. How is your friend able to access old military records? What kind of magic is "advanced magic"? Smells like roleplay to me
>>
I also don't understand the idea behind telling someone something, then wiping their memory afterwards.

Unless it's some sort of subliminal messaging/brainwashing thing, what really is the point? Is he lonely and needs someone to talk to?

Also how does he know when you are feeling upset? Does Dane also know magic?
>>
>>16077824
He's done it over the phone mostly - in person, there was only once, the first time he met me, that he walked up to me at one point, stopped, smiled and squinted hard at me, I started to feel that same extreme blurred out feeling, and he started looking at me really fucking hard from different angles, sort of tilting his head this way and that. I got a weird tunnel vision where I could only see his eyes - then there's a gap. That was the only time I remember him doing that.

Anyway the guy who was bugging my car was someone else, yes.

>>16077836
Well, let's see, he currently works, presumably undercover, with his own satellite truck company broadcasting TV for a bunch of networks all over the fucking place, including but not limited to ESPN, CNN, Fox, NBC, etc. - he posts photos of the camera crews regularly, has photos of the empty podium just before Presidential addresses, he'd be on the phone and suddenly secret service guys would walk up to him calling him 'sir' and by his last name, and he told me a lot about people "in the business" he's in contact with meanwhile. He has clearance to do Presidential press stuff, is rubbing shoulders personally with secret service people a lot (he talked at length about a woman who was part of a team that was featured on the news for that secret service scandal that got out about them hiring hookers and shit). He talked about being a phreaker way back in the day with his buddies, how he worked at Area 51 and it was hilarious that everyone thinks it's some kind of alien thing when he and his buddies were basically just flying in every day to do top secret tech development work. The stories go on and on and fucking on. A lot of it matches up with current events, is backed by photos, includes declassified information with details that LATER showed up in documentaries (in other words, he told me before this ever got out publically), and so on.

So yeah, fucking sounded legit to me.
>>
>>16077836
>advanced magic
"advanced magic" is magic that's verifiable, produces blatantly supernatural results, etc.

If you can make a fucking werewolf appear or some shit, you're into some deep shit. At that point it ceases to be wicca faggotry and becomes serious shit you don't talk about under any circumstances.

>nb4 "we want proof"
Tough titties for you. Go do your own experiments, you lazy fucks.
>>
>>16077843
>what really is the point
I didn't know either. It's just weird as fuck.

>Does Dane know magic?
I have no idea. It's another thing that didn't make sense. On the one hand, he's not shy about casually saying he knew things he shouldn't be able to, but on the other hand, if you directly ask him whether he knows magic, he'll just laugh and give you the runaround about it.
>>
>>16077845
Oh, should of said so. I was under the impression you've never personally met Dane before, and only interacted over the phone/messenger.

Do you/can you contact Dane? Or is the only way to talk to him when he contacts you?

Do you remember what happened the hours before meeting Dane? Why did you meet him?
Also, have you ever confronted him about the gaps in your memories? If not, or don't remember, you should really try to figure that out..
>>
>>16077845
Seems like you're being caught up in something involving at least 2 or 3 groups of people who want to utilize your capabilities.

I'm sure you're wary of Dane, but are you sure you can trust Jack as well? I don't mean to plant seeds of doubt, but I can only wish you good luck to any forthcoming events.
>>
>>16077845
Good god bitch you sound like a daft cunt

>pics of podium anyone could get
>random pics of other stupid shit probably anyone could get
>knows a lot of information anyone can get ahold of
>tells typical roleplaying conspiritard stories

You never said what magick you were doing, or how your friend accessed military records. and tell us what facts he was right about before "the documentaries said dem"

Of course it seems real to some stupid bitch not knowing what the fuck is even going on half the time.
>>
>>16077848
ROLEPLAYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOO

you are scared to post your dumbass secret werewolf magic, but arent scared about talking about your government agent watchmen? Sure.
>>
>>16077698
wow what a anti climax.
>>
>>16077851
> On the one hand, he's not shy about casually saying he knew things he shouldn't be able to, but on the other hand, if you directly ask him whether he knows magic, he'll just laugh and give you the runaround about it.

We'll that's believable, I wouldn't be shy about saying anything if I could alter peoples memories haha.

It's really not about wanting proof, but It's hard for me to understand magic, without having any experience in it at all you know? Ironically that is the definition we normally use for the word "magic". Something we can't explain.

I'm not saying that this is RP, but if this is real, it would really help me help you if you could help me understand magic a little better. ( Did that make sense? haha )
>>
>>16077686
stop reading at "Okay"
>>
>>16077862
First off, you can fuck right off and die in a fire.

>Multiple mutual friends who know he's in the satellite business, know he has high security clearance, and have even on occasion been with him when he's filming the Superbowl or whatever.
>Pics correspond with his travels, released BEFORE broadcasted events, and verified by mutual friends spread out over the country he went to lunch with or whatever afterward.

>never said what magic you were doing
The kind that involves remote viewing, telekinesis, telepathy and weather alteration, just to name a few.

>Of course it seems real to some stupid bitch not knowing what the fuck is even going on half the time.

Typical "oh look, it's a girl, let's call her a cunt and assume she's a bag of hormones and stupidity". Go back to your empty pizza box fort, you basement-dwelling mouth breather.
>>
>>16077889
Edgy. If you expect people to believe you at least show us some of your witty magix tricks instead of crying like a little bitch.
>>
>>16077889
Lmao sure thing kid, first of all you're a male roleplaying as a girl with magical powers, good god /x/ blows dick.
>>
>>16077899
See >>16077848

>>16077899
I love the smell of shitposting in the morning.
>>
>>16077909
Yeah i'd rather spend my time studying than waste my time roleplaying with a bunch of fatties who watched too much naruto and think magic is real.
>>
>>16077889
>Multiple mutual friends who know he's in the satellite business, know he has high security clearance, and have even on occasion been with him when he's filming the Superbowl or whatever.
>Pics correspond with his travels, released BEFORE broadcasted events, and verified by mutual friends spread out over the country he went to lunch with or whatever afterward.

Implying he's not taking you all for a loop. It sounds like a bunch of lies and fantasy filled roleplay bullshit. I highly doubt any one of you have any actual proof of these claims.

>The kind that involves remote viewing, telekinesis, telepathy and weather alteration, just to name a few.

Yeah, bullshit. How are you able to do this? What am I watching on tv right now? Make it fucking rain here too while you're at it.

>Typical "oh look, it's a girl, let's call her a cunt and assume she's a bag of hormones and stupidity". Go back to your empty pizza box fort, you basement-dwelling mouth breather.

That's not why I said it. I said it because this all sounds like something an idiot would fall for, not to mention you are constantly forgetting shit all the time.
>>
>>16077909
>>16077915

/x/, where glitches in the matrix are totes real, but people who figure out how to do actual magic aren't.

Logic!
>>
girl who's so fucking dumb that she constantly forgets things is actually a harry potter tier magician, the fucking schizos you find in /x/.
>>
>>16077918
Fucking prove it then. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying this bitch cant do it
>>
so, before anyone takes any belief in yoru story or bothers to entertain it...

how about some form of proof on some level?

at the bare minimum a pic w timestamp to prove your a girl?

Edited pic to hide names that shows your converstion with this magic group you worked with weekly? skype records history u know

call logs?

phone numebr cia man calls from?

pictures of any type?

anything?

i smell guy-pretending-to-be-girl-w-magic-powers shitty roleplay
>>
File: conf.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
conf.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>16077930
>at the bare minimum a pic w timestamp to prove your a girl?
Pic related.

>Edited pic to hide names that shows your converstion with this magic group you worked with weekly? skype records history u know

That's an option the smart ones among us have turned off, since it gets stored elsewhere. So no. No skype history to show. Sorry. They were members of a forum called spiritualblessings, and if I remember right our teacher was Laura. That would've been way back in 2008 though.

Here's a site the CIA guy used to keep up:
http://uplinktruck.livejournal.com/

Currently digging around to find his photobucket, assuming the photos are even accessible to the public.
>>
Want help, anon?
>>
>>16078020
Help would be appreciated.
>>
>>16078021
Hold on to your ass. You already posted a pic, and I've been working all night. This won't take long.
>>
>>16078020
Do you sleep? Do you do anything other than be here on /x/. I think you should get out more.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1425379988566.jpg (48 KB, 850x905) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1425379988566.jpg
48 KB, 850x905
>>16078027
I'm currently being paid to be be online, anon. Also, I sleep plenty, and don't tend to be on too much on weekends.

Now if you'll kindly fuck off, I have shit to work on.
>>
>>16078026
>>16078028
Yeah, I can feel you starting up and rifling through my stuff. Looks like you're analyzing any potential connections to me on his part, I'm guessing.

Anyway I'll shut up, take down shields and let you do your thang. Just curious.
>>
>>16078032
Oh yes. About to become mildly unpleasant, may want to go get some water, but it won't take long.
>>
>>16078032
don't ever trust a guy that posts with memes and uses a trip
>>
>>16078036
No problem. Lemonade count?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1429920855679.jpg (47 KB, 585x350) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1429920855679.jpg
47 KB, 585x350
>>16078037
Oh my sweet summer child. People that do that have already gone so far you wouldn't even understand if I explained it. Which I won't.
>>
>>16078038
Add a bit of salt, like a pinch. Makes lemonade taste better anyway. Also, I need you to actively focus on Dane.

He's going to be very mad in a few minutes.
>>
>>16078039
have fun with these halfwits, if they're not trolls I feel sorry for them. My sweet youngling
>>
>>16078036
Let me know what you find out after you're done, if you don't mind.

There goes the icepick headache. Looks like you're getting into the deeper stuff.

Sure thing, I'll focus on him and direct it toward you (kinda "hold it up") so you can see it.
>>
File: christopher-eccleston-4.jpg (273 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
christopher-eccleston-4.jpg
273 KB, 1024x768
>>16078047
You're corded all to shit, both third eye and heart. You're being basically forced into favorable inclination and memories are being removed to make sure you don't remember the cording. You WOULD notice it, too.

This Dane guy is like a freshman in high school. I'm a fucking doctor.

I'll let you choose. Should I just remove the cords, or should I begin shredding his sanity?
>>
not sure if trolling or roleplaying.
>>
File: 1429613867519.gif (147 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
1429613867519.gif
147 KB, 300x189
>>16078054
Neither, nig nog.

If this chick is roleplaying or trolling, someone is about to get hurt on accident. I don't think she is, though.
>>
>>16078055
hurt me then, what do you need? send your best.
>>
>>16077918
In all seriousness, on the weather thing.

We have this awful drought going on here in CA. If some of you folks experimenting with weather magic could help a state out here, we'd very much appreciate it. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Whatever works.

Thanks.

Now that Dane guy, sounds like a grade A bullshit artist, hypnotist (it's a real skill, real as magic, trust me on that one) and stalker. Read up on hypnotism, he is messing with you. Even if it doesn't extend into magical work, he's not cool and this thing with him is all a little too Mulder and Scully in a bad way for my taste. (Does he smell like cigarette smoke? haha)
>>
>>16078051
Meh, just disconnect them I guess, maybe seal the guy off.

I noticed you tugged on a secondary connection while you were in there. You found Jack's energy and seemed to shake it around a little like you weren't sure what to do with it.

Is Jack yanking me around as well? (I have plenty of inclination that he might be already and have been working to mitigate it; just wondered if you could confirm that or not.)
>>
Lol.. Fuck this is funny.
>>
>>16077686
>be me
>le magic

Stopped reading. Fuck off you underaged reddit scum. This board is bad enough as it is.
>>
>>16078057
We helped out a couple of droughts recently. I'll see if I can get my buddies to work on it together. Honestly we just need to be reminded to do things like that sometimes. I'll see if I can get us coordinated and we can make a dent soon.

Hadn't thought about hypnotism. I'll have to look into that.
>>
>>16078014

Cool. Hi there from another femanon.

*back to my genderneutral posting lol*
>>
>>16078059
I've been in a holding pattern so I didn't sever the wrong one, or (if you'd wanted) fucked with the wrong one.

One backlash, coming up.

Oh, and Jack? He's either gay and using your femininity or wants to fuck you in the worst way. Hard to tell, I'm working through a friggen picture here.

>>16078056
I'm not here to play tonight.
>>
>>16078062
Just pretend we're roleplaying and enjoy the free show.
>>
File: guns.gif (491 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
guns.gif
491 KB, 500x265
>>16078065
Sup chica. May the boobforce be with you, or something like that.
>>
File: g.png (2 MB, 1021x951) Image search: [Google]
g.png
2 MB, 1021x951
>>16078066
Yep, icepick headache returning. I see what you did there, etc.

Here's "Jack" if it helps. He's about 2ish hours' drive southeast of me currently.
>>
>>16078070
Harmless, but wants to think otherwise / wants you to think otherwise.
>>
>>16077770
You're the only one shitposting here. It's because of retards like you that /x/ has become "13 year olds roleplaying: the board".
>>
>>16078072
Fuck off. These threads are much better than the same few spoopy pics and pastas being posted over and over again.
>>
I can help too.
I cast Ice Bolt to Dane.
>rolls dice
>5 points of psycic damage
>>
>>16077790
Further than I got
>I'm a girl btw
>>
>>16078071
Makes sense. Thanks.

So is this something our types just run into, or what? Weirdo CIA guys? I've heard horror stories from a couple of trusted friends, but it's hard for me to stomach the idea that the government not only is somehow able to peg the real practitioners vs. wiccafags, and actually bothers to follow them around vs. just writing them off as insane like everyone else.

Or maybe Dane is just dicking around on his own time.
>>
>>16078070
The fedora, even. Good grief, rofl.
>>
>>16077823
You're so fucking full of shit. You really didn't think this through. You can buy gps tags to place on phones/keys/etc that are the size of a coin for relatively cheap. That's consumer grade stuff. You seriously think the CIAs devices would be noticeable "black boxes"? It would be undetectable to the untrained eye and they certainly wouldn't tail you in broad daylight and apply the device while you went in to a store or whatever. they would do it while you were sleeping at night. Same goes for any sort of device or surveillance method the CIA would employ. You've been watching too many hollywood flicks and it shows in your piss-poor writing.
>>
>>16078082
Right?

>>16078081
He isn't CIA, but he is trying to lash out at me. How cute. Something is, at any rate. If it's you, you might want to let me know. I'm about to become very nasty.
>>
>>16078080
Aww, that's cute how you hate chicks. It's okay, I support your gay lifestyle.

>>16078082
Yeah, trust me, I know how lame it is. Never said he had good fashion sense.

>>16078085
My natural defenses kicked in on accident, I'm putting them back down, sorry about that.
>>
>>16078086
No worries. It's all good. Imma go chill for a bit then.
>>
>>16078086
>lol you don't think being a girl automatically makes you any more relevant to any story u r a misogynist nd an homo gay
>>
>>16078095
>no personal identity because hurr durr lejun
>>
>>16078096
>trying to have an identity on an anonymous image board
>>
>>16078075
No, they aren't. This isn't your fantasy roleplay board. This board is here to discuss and theorize the paranormal, and to post related content. Not to act out some poorly written fan-fiction of the worst kind. And to top it off off when people actually buy into your shit and ask about details of "le magic" you're just like "can't say sorry lol just believe me". Like there's no effort in it even. This is a slow board, find something else to do with your time rather than shitting it up because you aren't getting all the attention you want. Try browsing a faster board, since slow boards don't seem to satiate the ADHD crowds need for attention. You don't see /ck/ or /trv/ or other slow boards posting ridiculous poorly thought out fanfictions about how they traveled to Mars or out-cooked Gordon Ramsay just because there aren't new and exciting recipes/travel stories posted everyday. You're fucking cancer kid.
>>
>>16078099
>trying
Nope, just doing. If you weren't allowed to have a name, you wouldn't have the option.

How many threads have I blown you out in that you are this buttmad.
>>
>>16078084
>>16078100
Shh let the little autists have their fun. /x/ is shit forever now anyway, no fixing it. Have some mercy, the tripfag openly admitted to having no life outside this board before. This is all he has. Roleplaying and whiteknighting landwhales.
>>
>>16078100
>to discuss and theorize the paranormal
Which is great. I prefer doing, son. I've explained shit to people before, had whole threads where I work and get results, AP and receive confirmation, and I shitpost on the side. It's all well and good to sit here and talk about shit you don't know anything about, and you're absolutely welcome to do so. Knock yourself out.

You don't know me, clearly have no clue what you're talking about, and are clearly just a bitter cock bite in search of attention. There. I responded to you. Now run along back to your 'Ermehgerd gubmint spoopy' threads.
>>
>>16078106
>This is all he has. Roleplaying and whiteknighting landwhales.

Careful not to piss him off. You don't want him to "get nasty" on you.
>>
>>16078106
>no life outside this board
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man. You'd probably kill yourself if you knew how awesome my life was. I tend to post at work. Work, you know, that thing your parents do to support you?
>>
>>16077848
>If you can make a fucking werewolf appear or some shit, you're into some deep shit. At that point it ceases to be wicca faggotry and becomes serious shit you don't talk about under any circumstances.

you should stop posting about this stuff, then. The CIA might be tracking this thread, or an evil master magician. I have heard of this thing happening before.
>>
>>16078110
The majority of people who post quality content on /x/ are adults with careers and lives. Perhaps you got lost on the way to /b/?
>>
File: 41.png (245 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
41.png
245 KB, 500x357
>mfw two separate anons are whining about posts while literally doing nothing but shitposting.
>>
>>16078114
I'm pretty sure there are at least three.
>>
File: 1400700032623.jpg (53 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1400700032623.jpg
53 KB, 500x374
>>16078113
Sadly, I'm the only one here right now.
>>
>>16078108
>I've explained shit to people before, had whole threads where I work and get results, AP and receive confirmation

Where's the archive? Yeah I thought as much. Keep acting like you aren't a pathetic delusional fool.

>and I shitpost on the side

I'm being trolled right?

>You'd probably kill yourself if you knew how awesome my life was. I tend to post at work. Work, you know, that thing your parents do to support you?

LOL this fucking post man, this post is too much. I was almost taking you seriously.
>>
>>16078120
Go check the archive yourself. I'm not your fucking paralegal. And I couldn't possibly care less how seriously you take me. I'm a tripfag on 4chan. Clearly I'm not looking for approval.
>>
>>16077686
This and accidentally summoning something unwanted are why I've delayed actually practicing magic.

However I've researched for years. If you are capable of that level of magic, there must be a way to conceal or block this man (or organization most likely) from "seeing" you
>>
>>16078114
>mfw this kid is so buttflustered he abonded his shitty little roleplay and started going full damage control shitpost mode, even posting meme pictures he has saved on his computer at work (or even worse, his phone) to deflect attention from how rekt he got

Your life must be so awesome dude.
>>
>>16078070
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- who remembers security anon from afew months back? He was working nights at some yard and was being stalked by a fedora wearing weirdo? Looks EXACTLY like this guy. There was a skype group set up then OP ditched /x/ because of 'non-believers' Dammit why my old pc crash before i got a chance to transfer my /x/ folder?
>>
>>16078123

Burden of proof is upon the beholder. Something you'll learn when you reach highschool and take a debate class.

>I'm a tripfag on 4chan. Clearly I'm not looking for approval.

Hilariously ironic.

>hurr I adopt a name on anonymous image board even though my identity is not relevant to the discussion at hand

Enough attention for you tonight.
>>
File: btfooo.png (447 KB, 415x468) Image search: [Google]
btfooo.png
447 KB, 415x468
>>16078127
Bruh, my work on this chick is over. Has been for a while. Now it's time to amuse myself by blowing people out like candles. See>>16078087
>Imma chill for a bit
I'm at work for another hour. What did you think I meant by chill?
>>
>>16078120

Mods please ban this anon for spamming and ruining threads with his bullshit.
>>
>>16078136
>burden of proof is on the beholder
You're the beholder, faggot.

>identity not relevant
Except that it is. I use this trip (among other things) to help people by using my snowflake majiq. People recognize this. When I offer help with this trip, anons recognize the name and can be reasonably certain (insofar magifags on an anonymous message board ever can be) that I'm at least decent.

Your problem seems to be rampant buttstration. Take two beers and call me in the morning.
>>
>>16078132
Wait what? Splain to me?
>>
>>16078145
Thanks for the help btw.

Dat backlash tho, lol. Gonna go get something to eat and do the whole cleansy thing. God damn.
>>
>>16078158
Sorry about that. I'm a little rough.

>>16078136
I'll help, because I'm such a nice guy.
>>>16053286
>>
>>16078146
trying to find the archive, a few months ago a guy working security started posting pics from the yard he was working nights at. Started out just a blurry pair of legs could be seen under a truck, a dark shadow in the corner...usual /x/ material...after a couple nights (there were at least 4 or 5 threads over about 2 weeks) a definite figuure could be made out. Then OP was filmed from inside his house (IIRC) while sleeping...or he was out and his room was filmed and camera left there along with cryptic message. There was only one clear shot of the stalker and Jack looks exactly like him (my memory is fucked but I'm pretty sure stalker even had the red shirt). Long story short skype group was formed and OP bailed out citing trolls n stress n stuff
>>
>>16078174
This one?
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/12742466/
>>
>>16078139
then ban this faggot for demanding bans. then ban OP for not tits or gtfo.
>>
>>16078184
Fuck, you're right. I should have demanded tits for my help.
>>
>>16078178
>https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/12742466/
not that one...the original title was SoundsAtWork
>>
>>16078174
>>16078178
>>16078188
this is one of them...loking for pic
>>
>>16078190
forgot link http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15422232/#q15422232
>>
>>16077698
>CIA
>magic
>femanon
Kekkles
>>
>>16077843
The purpose of "telling" something to someone and then "wiping" at least the conscious memory would be hypnotic suggestion.
Subject is hypnotised (can be done over the phone), a set of instructions or program is fed to the subject, subject is "woken up", memory of the "sessions" is wiped but subliminal record of it remains in the brain and can be recalled with keywords or other triggers. When the trigger is used, the subject performs whatever was in the instructions, more often than not with no memory or awareness that they are doing so.
>>
>>16078163

Just read a bit of that thread, any way your magic can help me with my anxiety? Either that or i neck meself yaknow..
>>
>>16077843
Clearly the CIA has a magic unit.
>>
>>16078253
Probably, but my shift just ended. Email me a face pic, I'll see what I can do.

[email protected]
>>
>>16077855
Please, it's 'should have', definitely not 'should of'.
You don't wanna sound like a teenager, even if you are one.
>>
>>16077862
This.
>>
>>16077867
It's a watchman who has time to hold her hand remotely and check on her whenever she needs it.
I say daddy's issues have morphed into a Hollywood script here.

Before anyone flames me, if you think you can tell such a story and expect to be believed, you are either stupid or you think the rest of the world is. In both cases you deserve the hard time we give you, until you serve us a bit of logic.
I don't even hate RP... but it must be better than this.
For reference, John Titor is barely acceptable and this thread can not hold a candle to old John.
>>
>>16077881
I know what you were trying to say... but "magic" is not a word used to describe "something we can't explain".
Check your dictionary.
>>
>>16077889
No girl would ever use the expression "basement-dwelling mouth breather".
I just know.
>>
>>16077889
What the heck is "the satellite business"? LOL
He films the Superbowl. Oh, he must be big in Langley.
>>
>>16077894
Exactly. Don't be surprised when someone calls you a cunt right off the bat.
It might seem to you like they started but you did actually, by assuming people are stupid enough to believe your story 'as it is presented'.
>>
>>16077918
Nope, it's:
>when idiots who claim to have figured out magic present it in such an incoherent way that their idiocy shows

Voila, fixed that fo' ya.
>>
>>16077921
There are no girls on the internet.
>>
>>16077930
You're*
>>
>>16078014
Hahahahaha the smart one. If Skype really wanted to keep your logs you really think that changing a setting would prevent them from doing so?
>>
>>16078267
>>16078271
>>16078279
>>16078283
>>16078285
>>16078289
>>16078292
>>16078297

Have fun talking to yourselves. Issue was resolved so I'm done here. Enjoy your circlejerk, fags. Remember to wipe the jizz off each other when you're done.
>>
>>16078032
It's like the Enterprise is being anally probed here.
>>
>>16078036
Are you guys having remote anal sex?
>>
>>16078051
Jeez, another one who wants in on the remote anal probing? Might as well slap a Brazzers logo on it by now guys.
>>
>>16078057
You morons believe in the rapture so might as well trust in a bit of rain dance.
>>
>>16078305
She wishes.
>>
>>16078062
Yeah, on the other hand... mankind is a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>16078064
Please tell me more about how many billions of dollars you have, since you must have figured out already that your skill would even make a god of you in some places on Earth.

Oh, inb4, you're... pure.
>>
>>16078065
Honestly read that as 'gendermenstrual".
>>
>>16078066
>Lv. 70 Trench Coat Mafia Fedora Warlock detected
>>
File: 7a79655bc6.gif (179 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7a79655bc6.gif
179 KB, 320x240
>>16078317
>2015
>trenchcoat mafia
I'm not even mad. Kinda impressed actually. That joke took effort.
>>
>>16078070
Is that outfit real?
Some americans make jap otakus pale in comparison.
>>
>>16078071
No sane, intelligent person would need more than a single look at that fedora and that tie... to decide that he can not be taken seriously.

I mean... /x/, really?
That face is too much even for you.
He could be the new hanz, he has everything.
>>
>>16078075
Get.
Out.
More.
>>
>>16078327
I was trying to be nice.

But yeah, that niggas a level 20 fedoramancer.
>>
>>16078078
Psychic*
Dane has +498 in Sense Motive, you should know already.
Your ice bolt is a popsicle on the floor now.
>>
Shit rp.
If not rp then congrats you've got a stalker, nearly every human with a vaginas got one of those. Welcome to the club, son.
>>
>>16078081
CIA?
If Dane's face looks anything like "Jack", not even McDonald's would hire him.

>but he has high double big mac security clearance to access all the burgers!
>>
>>16078101
Who did you blow??
/gay/ is that way --->
>>
>>16078342
>>
>>16077686
are you still here op?
did you post this photo of Jack? >>16078070
>>
>>16078108
>You don't know me
Here nobody knows anyone kiddo, so the impression the others get of you is entirely due to the bullshit you decide to post.
Come back when puberty completion achievement has been unlocked.
>>
>>16078109
He is "about to get nasty", not ready yet.
It takes at least a couple of strokes, man.
>>
>>16078110
It's almost like you have shown us your passport where it says "hopeless teenager" with your post.
Re-read it in twenty years or so, you might see what we see now.
>>
>>16077686
>>Be me
>>Femanon
>>Starting to get into le magic
Stop right there sir, you need to leave right now.
>>
>>16078111
Thank you. Someone with common sense.
>>
>>16078113
Are you really sure you meant to say that?? :o)
>>
>>16078120
AP??

Asshole Points?
Adolescent Points?
Autistic Puberty?
>>
ITT: ROLEPLAYING FAGGOTRY
>>
>>16078123
You managed to steal "magic chick" 's thunder.
Amazing for such a young Sorcerer.
>>
>>16078145
Help yourself out of virginity then. Might solve the whole thread?
>>
>>16078184
But then you have emptied /x/.....!!!!!
>>
>>16078204
Did you notice how the magic chick became a bored dude?
Waddayaknow, magic!
>>
>>16078253
Neck it is then.
>>
>>16078379
indeed
>>
>>16078301
It's called "simple logic", not "jizz".
What's the difference between the two?
Apparently you can't swallow simple logic.
>>
>>16078321
I wish it was a joke.
Sigh.
You are a joke.
>>
>>16078345
I knew it was you, Kanye!

Why going to such lengths in life when... really, just waiting for your teenage to be over would solve everything?
Be patient, the time of edginess will soon be over.
>>
File: kanye.jpg (45 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
45 KB, 620x465
>>16078396
How did you know?!
>>
>>16078405
The extreme douchiness gave you away.
>>
File: 1428048539771.jpg (8 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1428048539771.jpg
8 KB, 300x250
>>16078408
Well you know, it's hard being Yeejus, for seejus.
>>
>>16078412
Ok, now you should change your trip to "The Boring Dude"
>>
File: FB_IMG_1429634847007.jpg (17 KB, 480x387) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1429634847007.jpg
17 KB, 480x387
>>16078415
>trying this hard
>>
>>16078421
You were funnier when you were a magic landwhale.
Bye.
>>
>>16078014
wtf that's not a time stamp jesus.

>step 1, take confirmation pic from internet
>step 2, open in paint
>step 4, open writing tool and make box in corner
>step 5 write the date for with your pen before taking the picture you fucking idiot
>>
>>16077687
>>16078070
>Here's "Jack" if it helps. He's about 2ish hours' drive southeast of me currentl
>>16078071 >>16078082 >>16078132 >>16078322 >>16078347

your picture of Jack is from here http://leopoldgarrity.deviantart.com/

Jack's a gamer and according to his 'MOo' Journal entry here http://leopoldgarrity.deviantart.com/journal/
he is also Chaotic Evil Human Sorcerer (5th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-13

Dexterity-12

Constitution-14

Intelligence-13

Wisdom-16

Charisma-15

>be afraid, be very afraid
>>
>>16078446
LOOOL why did you ruin it... let them play :D
>>
>>16078421
Bored dude i love your travels, come visit me!
>>
File: 1429687456904.jpg (44 KB, 410x500) Image search: [Google]
1429687456904.jpg
44 KB, 410x500
>>16078456
So not me. >>16078071 is and that's it. Nice try, though. Poor whoever Jack is.

>>16078446
That's going to suck for whoever that chick really is. Pic related.

>>16078462
Wat
>>
>>16078468
Don't you AP?
>>
>>16078474
...yes. It was the 'come visit me' all excited that threw me off. Who even are you? I can't just visit 'anonymous'.
>>
>>16078477
haha, I'm not that weird, actually probably pretty pedestrian.

Just a entirely too rational guy that is bored and looking to be proven wrong.

I know you don't like these test things so maybe just consider it an interesting trip to cool locale.
>>
>>16078484
I need a rough area, and an item of strong emotional connection. I can't promise I'll make it, but I'll try. Make it quick though, I'm about to sleep.
>>
>>16078489
Sure Allschwil Switzerland outside of Basel
..And an item in the house?
>>
>>16078489
Don't forget you owe me a "visit", too.
>>
>>16078489
Have fun, while lucid dreaming.
>>
File: tumblr_mjrtsgwsyN1s8zhc4o1_500.png (117 KB, 499x267) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjrtsgwsyN1s8zhc4o1_500.png
117 KB, 499x267
>>16078494
Yeah.

>>16078495
Same deal. Rough area, item of emotional connection. I won't be responding until way later, though.
>>
>>16078489
>>16078494
Unfortunately I don't form very strong connections to items
hmmm, my books probably
>>
>>16078497
See>>16078499
Books are my items
>>
>>16078497
I already emailed you something that should suffice.

>I won't be responding until way later, though.
K
>>
>>16077777
Holy fuck, nice quints!
>>
>>16078468
>>>16078456
>So not me. >>16078071 is and that's it. Nice try, though.
wat?
>>
File: 36matrix.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
36matrix.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
>>
>>16077205
>>
>>16078629
Huh?
>>
>>16077686
Paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>16078502
Nothing has happened yet.
>>
>>16078761
I got utterly side tracked by shitposting. Sorry about that. OK, let's try this again.
>>
>>16078764
cool
>>
>>16078764
still nuffin, you need more info or something
>>
>>16079083

[ you're being trolled ]
>>
>>16079087
>>16079083
That word...

Anyway, I didn't seriously expect some guy to zip through supposed astral dimension as an energy ghost? that can still in some way interact with this one and turn on the sink or something...Still, a null hypothesis, however likely, needs testing
>>
>>16077686

You are recorded here, you sign in there, you plop away your little lives and spew your half-minded shitty brain detritus all over the web; how could we not find you; all your lives are run from your little gizmos, oh and those tubes go straight to me! How many have I sent to the asylum with putrid glee, a slithered tongue, and the financial backing of a bunch of schlocks who’re gonna end up mite dust anyway. The wired, anxious look I can see develop in the poor victims darting eyes as they see their reality stripped back and fucked sideways over a slow-boiling period of perhaps months or years depending on the integrity and pride of the vile, layabout, arrogant thought-police - in the most esteemed, established, academic-well-together-do-goodie of men I have seen this and I can see with stolid affirmation it is the most satisfying motion I have ever felt lit in this stanky soul. It’s a simple process of persistence, but mostly time and money – that of which we are entirely wealthy. But I digress; here I was confessing the little game – how do we spot dissenters, rebels, characters who might cost us more in the future – might cost us more than a few million in currency?
>>
Well, the way we command such prowess is by the right of might, and the might of right – that is, we are popular, the real McCoy – and those who see the ideal we stand for realise the magnitude of the task, the glories lying ahead, and will do anything to work towards that goal? Have you ever seen a middle-aged midwife, a mother herself, hand a new-born baby to a small group of holy reprobates, to sexually assault the child whilst its mother rests in the adjacent room? That is how important the mission is, and people understand this – if you are caught on the incorrect side of history then you were doomed to be quashed – simple as fried egg. History is indiscriminate – nature is arbitrary, impersonal – some mistake it for otherwise. Here, I have digressed again – am I showing off? My apologies, let me stunt the folly for a second; spotting dissenters – we have agencies in establishments around the world who are trained in the art of spotting these weird fishes. If possible we’d like to catch them young, and, if the stars are aligned, sometimes we can catch them fresh off the bat – so agencies in hospitals, doctors, nurses, staff, and those in education and the social system – their livelihood depends on us and ours on theirs, that’s how a beautiful relationship works, right?
>>
There is a certain air about the type of person we are trying to identify. As children are so open and uncorrupted it is the best time to spot them - any child or infant who is seen to immediately disobey orders, requests, commands, or seems to express an iota of individualised thought – that is, concepts and thoughts not authorized by the establishment, and behaviours such as; responding to a question with an answer that is not the answer looked for, but an answer that still retains relevance to the answerer; This trait, when identified in young age, is worrisome for us – it shows a lack of respect for authority, a tendency to flights of fancy and concentrated thought – we don’t like people to think too much, you see, because thinking rots the brain – distracts you from day to day living – we in our establishment manage the processes of thought, and so, if these children raise themselves up without regard to authority, and spew their own thoughts about things, these ideas, educated as they sound, will likely be contrary to the Truths we have spent years pursuing and establishing, this contrarianism is based purely on the fact that the child is a natural born revolter and knows nothing else to revolt against – they are therefore a danger to themselves and others, and it be in the best interests of all that the human race has worked so hard to work toward that their manipulative, self-serving spirit be quashed.
>>
They’re not hard to spot, especially in school when sat amongst such obedient, bright little pups – those who answer to the bell, go to the teacher’s calls, those who are sorry when scalded, and overjoyed when praised – these are the pups we like; our pups, the pups of a good nation. Those who are not them throb like a sore thumb, though some are dumb and easily manageable, sometimes a child, or an adult, is observed who is sly as us, seemingly wise, a cockiness in the eye - we do not know from where they get their ways, but these are the most threatening of the sort – those who hold self conviction, those who have a loving family life, those who are arrogant by self and not through authorization of authority. We do place priorities on certain persons; it is true that most of these dissenters merely grow up disgusted and powerless with the world; turning to drink and drugs, becoming layabout ‘artists’, waving paint brushes at banks, killing themselves slowly through self-imposed misery, because they didn’t want to be a part of the world we have built; a good world. It’s not for me to say, but I sometimes come to the conclusion they’re perverted masochists at heart. It really is quite a beautiful system in that sense – self consuming - though some are so inherently stubborn, like a rock, so arrogant, like a peacock, that they, to save their sanity seem to try to invert their retarded inner world and work towards shoving their sick insides down the throats of the good people we’ve created. So forgive us if our methods seem indignant, unfair, and perhaps cruel – but you mustn’t let these people corrupt you, for we’ve seen what they can do to change the tides of history; how ugly it can get – people die.
>>
>>16079137
>>16079150
>>16079158
>>16079162
Nice copypasta, mate.
>>
>>16079207

Well, I am the producer of it; as such I own copyrights, and saw it applicable here. I'm the real McCoy.
>>
File: Congratulations.gif (274 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
Congratulations.gif
274 KB, 500x341
>>16079219
Congratulations!
>>
>>16079219
8/10 a couple more community writer's workshops needed
>>
>>16078497
>>16079122
Bored dude! You bored me. I am now the Bored Dude.

>Bored Dude here. ask me anything
>>
>>16079234
New Bored Dude, how do I get a shit stain out of a white rug? Can you astrally analyze my carpet fibers?
>>
>>16079231

You wish.
>>
>>16079226
never noticed how lonely he still looks in the middle of all that clapping people

>omedatou
>>
>>16079243
Yes, I shall take the form of the Oxy Clean guy and be right over. Just tell me rough location and color of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1421x682
>>16077687
>He makes a really weird reference to cattle mutilations and shit he's seen in his job that he can't talk about.

So he's saying the CIA has been completely infiltrated by aliens. Got it.
>>
>>16079257
Oh shit I forgot my new name...
>>
>>16079257
Tulsa, OK and disturbingly green. Please hurry, I have a guest coming!!
>>
>>16079271
Ok, I've been to several houses in Tulsa. Most had shit stains. I cleaned those until someone threw an anti-Billy Mays spell. Hopefully I did the job, because I can't go back now
>>
>>16079266

obviously samefagging honestly what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>16079266
you still got it wrong!, are you drunk or testing us?
>we need an Old Bored Dude
>>
>>16079284
Yes, it worked! Thank you for your sacrifice! If you're still astrally in the neighborhood I'm in the generic beige pre fab trailer covered in entrails...come by to party with tina!
>>
>>16079226
God I fucking hate that ending
>>
>>16079234
New Bored Dude, I have cum on my pubes but I dont want to take a shower. Can you please help me?
>>
>>16078014
Damn you're fat.
>>
>>16078110
>You'd probably kill yourself if you knew how awesome my life was

cringed
>>
>>16079355
>>16079255
we both got same doubles responding to omedatou

>Omedatou
>>
File: 1430259794118.jpg (41 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1430259794118.jpg
41 KB, 960x960
>>16077687
>>
File: Congratulations.gif (185 KB, 390x290) Image search: [Google]
Congratulations.gif
185 KB, 390x290
>>16079545
>Congratulations!
>>
>>16077698
May I ask.. could I possibly get some contact information such as your skype? Email me at [email protected].

This is highly interesting, and I'd like to hear more.
>>
>>16079359
No problem, that's definitely demon related. I can purify that cum for you so it takes longer to rot
>>
>>16079359
Oh, and location and owner of cum?
>>
>>16079740
>owner of cum
that would be me

>>16079740
>location
I'd like to know that aswell that fucker owes me 20 bucks
>>
ITT: cringe.

Bored dude fucking kill yourself. You can't AP and you're not a magician.
>>
File: 342.jpg (5 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
5 KB, 165x115
ITT: People I've trolled so hard they're perma-butthurt.

Thanks, plebs.
>>
>>16080007
All of that loosh, man, THE LOOSH.
>>
>>16080024
Fucked part is, it's true.
>>
>>16080031
I wasn't kidding either.
>>
I wonder if this schizo even realizes that we can now see the NUMBER OF FUCKING UNIQUE POSTERS IN THREADS.

Seriously, mindlessly samefagging while pathetically trying to get my attention used to be cute because there was some kind of mystery about it maybe being true. Now it's just embarrassing. Yes, the guy claiming to be a wizard is embarrassed for you.

Get help. Get your medication adjusted, clearly it isn't working.
>>
>>16078078

top fucking kek
>>
Absolutely Hypnotist and Neauro-linguistic programming going on from that CIA guy...and maybe some technology honing in on you that I can't identify right now but I've read about.

Get away from anything to do with CIA now!!! They are pedophile scum of the Earth secretly in a war with the FBI because of all their corruptness their are trying to get away with.

Btw,Congrats on letting someone give you disociative identity disorder and possible permanent multiple personality which can be triggered by nearly anything...names, words, colours, places, themes,songs etc.

CIA MK-Ultra Mind Control experiments have been going on since WW2.
>>
This thread was great. Magic. Mechanic. Fat Girls. Picture of the Matrix. I'm CIA. People Using a Telephone. Facial Hair. Fedoras and The President.

Thank you.
>>
>>16082088
/x/ hall of shame shit for sure.
>>
File: Skjermbilde.png (185 KB, 619x609) Image search: [Google]
Skjermbilde.png
185 KB, 619x609
>>16078446
dont think so dude
>>
>>16077698
Bane?
>>
>>16077686
I'm tired of 4chan. been here for fucking years and this was this final shitty post. Tired of fucking idiots who believe in magic and shit. Goddamnit. Guess I'll get a job. Fuck.
>>
>femanon

stopped there
>>
>>16082214
>guess I'll get a job
>calls anyone else ever a loser
>>
File: 1428520733132.jpg (16 KB, 409x481) Image search: [Google]
1428520733132.jpg
16 KB, 409x481
>>16082241
>Indentured servitude
>Proud to sell your body, mind and soul to strangers for bank credits
>>
>>16082224
ME TOO ANON
>>
File: 1429199025466.png (332 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1429199025466.png
332 KB, 596x628
>>16082248
>NEET
>thinks he's making a stand against the man
>is only taking a stand against his parents' bank account.
>>
File: 1429469002965.png (61 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1429469002965.png
61 KB, 319x310
>>16082253
>He's never had a job but he's already more successful than you
>>
File: grandma-cool-story-bro.jpg (32 KB, 496x431) Image search: [Google]
grandma-cool-story-bro.jpg
32 KB, 496x431
>>16082265
>dat picture tho
Lost all impact.
>>
File: Copy that.png (1 MB, 819x708) Image search: [Google]
Copy that.png
1 MB, 819x708
>>16082271
>My grandparents
>Respectable
>>
>>16077848
Once you hit the 8th grade or so you'll learn about this magical thing called the burden of proof, which basically states than unless you're willing to provide evidence to support your claims you can go fuck yourself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.