[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this kind of stuff possible? If so, how do I do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11
File: 1427265408657.jpg (144 KB, 453x645) Image search: [Google]
1427265408657.jpg
144 KB, 453x645
Is this kind of stuff possible? If so, how do I do it?
>>
>>15962737
I would like to know as well. This would be so cool if it worked.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>15962822
Apparently it did work, but can't vouch for that. I can't AP yet, and don't know the exact dynamics behind creation in the astral.

If you are an astral projector, apparently the place is still around (but might be unsafe, people abandoned it because some autistic shit went down).
>>
you people are so autistic
>>
>>15962854
i think some idiot tried to black magic his way to the top of the castle and ended up killing nearly everyone. stupid crow feathers.
>>
any projector here?
How do you do it?
>>
>>15962874
imagine.

how can you see if your eyes are closed?
>>
>>15962737

I remember when Veelox was really gaining popularity. I checked in on the threads now and again, but I never successfully managed to astral project. I rarely dream.

However, I do remember people in the threads talking about methods of training yourself to lucid dream, which is a step in being able to astral project. Something about a red ball. I'll poke around on the internet, see if I can't find anything substantial.
>>
>>15962880
do I need to practice anything before I AP? Like meditation.
>>
>>15962882
Seems there was an episode of American Dad where Steve taught himself to lucid dream by recognizing the fact that any time he saw a red ball in his dream, he knew it to be just that; a dream.

I'm not finding anything too promising other than that.
>>
I remember this.. It ended tragically.
>>
>>15962905
Details? I left /x/ before getting to see how it all panned out. The other anons were talking about someone fucking it all up for everyone, but do you know specifics?
>>
>>15962912
I don't remember anything about a specific person fucking it up, but I don't have the best memory either.

What I do remember was; They created a mark to sort of help guide people to the place, and they had a pretty big group going there on a regular basis. They created a nice sort of astral paradise. Then something changed, and negativity took hold. Last I heard were warnings to stay away from that place as darkness and demons had completely taken it over.
>>
>>15962928
Sheesh I'm glad I lack any sort of ability for that then
>>
>>15962942
Same, I've never been able to AP either.. minor OBE's and unstable lucids but that's it.

I did try the mark though, the idea was you drew it on your skin and it'd sort of guide you there when you went astral. I was hoping it'd help me get out of body but nope. Glad that it didn't, it wasn't long after the mark came about that things went dark.
>>
>>15962854
I'd love to learn. I'd love to visit the place too. Given the stories people are passing around on here, it's not like it can effect me at home. Right?
>>
>>15962963
I wouldn't bet on it. They were warning to stay away for a reason.
>>
>>15962963
Again, I only have second-hand information because I'm not yet able to project.

You can get attacked and defeated, and it can affect you by draining you - you'll feel really depressed, basically. Other than that, I don't think anything can really happen.
>>
>>15962897
no, you just need to understand that it's made out of pure magic, so is everything else.

reality is just a shared dream.
>>
>>15962957
Do you have any idea on what the mark looked like
>>
You should stay far away from Veelox
>>
File: 1334347030869.png (923 KB, 677x1600) Image search: [Google]
1334347030869.png
923 KB, 677x1600
>>15962998
Dug this back up just for you <3
>>
>>15963005
Thanks alot
>>
>>15963009
Sure thing, just be careful if you intend on visiting.
>>
So have anyone here ever actually tried this.
>>
File: 1427559981410.png (60 KB, 155x155) Image search: [Google]
1427559981410.png
60 KB, 155x155
I've recently started getting Lucid dreams.

The first time I had it was a couple years ago and I was able to control my dream very well for a newcomer to this world.

I flew around and terraformed the area before making the stupid mistake of thinking 'I want to wake up.' I dont' know why I did it but sure enough I woke up.

However, I've been getting better at it over the years. My name is Dallas and I'll try to see if I can find Veelox /x/
>>
>>15963052
>My name is Dallas and I'll try to see if I can find Veelox /x/

Final words, I'm guessing.
>>
>>15963160
>>15963052

Probably. Alas, poor Dallas.
>>
>>15962979
I've battled with depression since I was 14. I'm 20 now and I overcame that when I was 18. I can handle being tired and depressed. I want to find Veelox. Any tips?

>15963052
And to Dallas, I'll hopefully see you there. I need to practice with AP and LD though. Not very skilled there. I'd like to learn. Any tips?
>>
>>15963199
See the replies above - save the guide pics, practice astral projection, then when you make it, try going there.

Good luck.
>>
>>15963199
Well, good luck to you both! Post all your findings, please, I would be very interested in seeing them.
>>
>>15963207
Will do.

I will try tonight and see where it goes.
Not that expireinced so I'm hoping for the best
>>
Guys Veelox should not be visited under any circumstances.
Much like you anons my experiences hearing about it got me curious and I was able to successfully visit it. But while it seemed "normal" for a short while I soon found myself unable to wake myself up like I had been able to during regular lucid dreams. This freaked me out and as soon as my concentration was lost I found Veelox had become a much more twisted place. The demons I experienced there were featureless black human like creatures that seemed to wander aimlessly all over. But one specifically seemed to stick to me always standing over my shoulder. It's very presence made my blood chill and made breathing difficult. I honestly don't remember how I woke up or what happened in Veelox other then what I've told but what felt like only 5 minutes turned out to be nearly 24 hours. And while this was only last week I still feel like I'm being followed. I worry that I brought something back with me.
>>
>>15963314
Well several anons warned both Dallas and the other anon. While I am interested in their experiences, and yours, they're going after several anons warned them.

How long have you been doing astral projection?
>>
>>15963320
Honestly that was my first ap, I'd done lucid dreaming before and thought, "Oh a famous abandoned group lucid dream." I decided to try and for a few weeks k failed to reach it a must have spent a good few hours just reading guides to reach it. But since then I haven't even had a lucid dream, and sleep very minimally, and with the loudest alarm possible. I'm worried that if I am followed by that thing if I even have a lucid dream it's coming in with me.
>>
Parachan says it was cleared out, but who the fuck knows.
>>
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reality_Bug
^^Veelox?
>>
>>15963314
Veelox has actually been cleared out by expireinced AP's. What you encountered was error on your part for going in thinking negatively. AP and Lucid Dreaming are very different. I highly suggest you start AP in familiar places rather than jumping far into the unknown. Look things up before you do this.

~ the other anon planning to visit Veelox and meeting with Dallas. Will be trying shortly.
>>
Can someone explain the difference between AP and lucid dreaming please?
>>
>>15963818
AP does not have to be asleep or dreaming, though could be.

Lucid dreaming does not need the concepts of astral body or astral planes etc. to work., but could include if you want.

Both can be used together, but generally there are separate techniques for each.

Lucid dreaming is not disputed by skeptics, AP is.
>>
>>15963945
To clarify:
>Some skeptics do not believe that there is such a state as lucid dreaming (Malcolm 1959). Skeptics don't deny that sometimes in our dreams we dream that we are aware that we are dreaming. What they deny is that there is special dream state called the 'lucid state.'

but the definition of Lucid Dream is "A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming."

No one really denies that becoming aware of dreaming happens, or at least the perception of it.

OBE's and Astral projections on the otherhand, are viewed as fantasy imaginings by skeptics, or even as parts of dreams or lucid dreams.
>>
File: Roodypoo.jpg (26 KB, 314x267) Image search: [Google]
Roodypoo.jpg
26 KB, 314x267
I am bumping this thread.
>>
>>15963975
>>15963945

Thank you for the clarification.

I have had lucid dreams before, though not for some time.

But I do quite frequently experience sleep paralysis, and when I do I feel a sensation comparable to the vibrational stage mentioned in
>>15963005
but whenever that happens I usually fight it and try to wake myself up properly. Maybe next time I'll ride it out and see what happens.
>>
>>15963005
I have almost no experience with sleep paralysis, and only had semilucid dreams
I want to go there
nightmare or hunt I want to go to veelox tonight
>>
>>15964622
Same. Let's revive Veelox!
>>
>>15963975
Lucid dreaming itself is fairly well established in modern day psychology. Citing a paper from 1959 doesn't exactly seem up to date.

>>15963494
I've heard people say before that Veelox has been 'cleared' but I've never been totally convinced by those claiming that.

For my own part I did visit Veelox right at the beginning, and had a couple of successful visits, but then as these things do life got in the way. It would be interesting to try and return, but I'm not under any allusions that it's going to be some kind of astral paradise.
>>
Yeah I remember this.

I had a .jpg map of the island someone drew as well let me see if I still have it.

As I recall the island was overrun by demons and had to be abandoned.
>>
>>15962737
retarded /x/ kids think lucid dreaming and astral travel are the same thing. They literally cannot comprehend that their mind is fully and exclusively creating the world they experience when they do this.
>>
File: 1424906556232.png (191 KB, 837x503) Image search: [Google]
1424906556232.png
191 KB, 837x503
>>15964964
>Veelox
>>
File: 1424911073089.png (26 KB, 1065x590) Image search: [Google]
1424911073089.png
26 KB, 1065x590
>>15964964
and this
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15840916/
>>
The best success Ive had on training myself for AP is every time you walk threw a doorway you ask yourself "am I dreaming?"

Doorways are common enough in the waking plane and others that this should happen often enough that it will become second nature.

So when dreaming you will subconsciously ask yourself that question and at the same time realize you are in fact dreaming.
>>
>Trying to create another Veelox/Lethelos/Rendezvous
Stop. Just go google how Veelox went and stop yourselves right now.
>>
>>15964982
I participated in that experiment. I helped draw that map.

There WERE similarities, but... I don't think it's Veelox. We weren't even trying to go there or astral project.
>>
>>15965032
http://pastebin.com/uvMUCvKa
>>
>>15965040
So basically it was ruined by RPers. Just as expected.
>>
I say we try and establish something but to the extent of a small tavern or hotel
>>
>>15964982
What I was saying is, that map was made after another experiment.

We tried to draw that map around the fifth/sixth day to give the place a sense of direction. But not all saw the things in the same places. And not all saw the same things - it was mostly our own versions of a similar concept. Where I saw a lake, others saw the sea, for example.
>>
Okay, I checked around on the archive. Apparently Veelox was "overrun by demons" or someshit. Likely just RPfags. No one really uses Lethelos anymore, but it's supposedly safe. There was another project called Bontom or something, but I have no idea what that is. It was after my time. Is that Karma tripfag still around? I remember him from Lethelos.
>>
>>15965084
Also the Rendezvous(not that anyone remembers it) was also apparently run over by "demons" and should be considered unsafe.
>>
>>15965014
>Stop. Just go google how Veelox went and stop yourselves right now.

Why don't you just provide a link, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>15965135
see
>>15965040
>>
>>15962854
I came here to take a quick look on /x/ before I went to sleep, this is perfect
I'll try to find and reply to my post when I wake up/come back
>>
>>15962928
lol, tbh if I could astral project id probably troll every plane of existence I came across.
>>
>>15965040
>the experienced projectors no longer had a need to be in Veelox so we left. Veelox is safe, there is nothing there, its still there.
>having no reason to be somewhere because you managed to kill someone who wouldn't be there without you
>making a dreamscape just to let some unknown entity in, kill it and bail
This sounds like such awful reasoning, it might be even worse than thinking Veelox is real.
>>
File: VEELOX.png (28 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
VEELOX.png
28 KB, 600x504
>>15962737
>>
File: the_maxx_and_the_isz.jpg (146 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
the_maxx_and_the_isz.jpg
146 KB, 600x842
>>15963314
Somehow, this all seems familiar...
>>
>>15965268
i have an autographed copy of one of the maxx comics floating around somewhere.. thanks for reminding me to find it!
>>
>>15965268
Just got the VHS at the flea market for 25 cents

maybe ill watch it tonight
>>
someone astral project as Simon Belmont and defeat all the demons
>>
>>15965482
If you spot an Alucard lemme know, he's hot.
>>
>>15962737

In my statistics class, my instructor actually worked out the probability of a monkey with wings flying out of a persons ass. Needless to say, it has a very low probability and is not very likely to happen, but it's actually possible. So, who knows...
>>
>>15965524
okay I'm going to try to astral project and jam with jimi Hendrix
and after that I will learn the ways of a Belmont and reclaim veelox
also what if that black magic dude is like the evil wizard atop his tower
>>
>>15965589
That's an admirable level of roleplay.
>>
>>15965618
some shit happend to me in real life involving the paranormal
now I don't know whats roleplaying and what's not roleplaying.
I think you can do anything in life.
>>
>>15965630
Oh well. Jam on!
>>
>>15965658
I'm glad you understand.
life is like a giant playground.
you have life at your finger tips u digg.
you can become your dreams
whatever they may be
anyways gotta go jam with jimi
>>
>>15965544
What variables would you even take into account?
>>
I have an interesting situation. I've practiced lucid dream/AP induction extensively, but I never remember my dreams.
I can't ever remember being able to remember my dreams.
But this has my interest.
I'm going to be getting ready to sleep in just a few minutes here, but I'll focus on Veelox tonight.
I guarantee I won't remember whatever may happen, but I can be recognized by a tattoo of pic related on my left arm.
If anyone else is there, I'd be interested in knowing whether we met.
>>
>>15966113
Not even right when you wake up? Keeping a dream diary is supposed to help, but if you can't even keep it when you wake up, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>15963005
>that sigil
Oh lord, I feel sorry for any poor sucker that drew that on themselves hahaha
>>
Is there a thread archive or screenshot of the thread that shows the saga of Veelox turning evil?
>>
>>15966780
I'd be interested in seeing that as well
>>
>>15966780
No. Veelox was before /x/ got a permanent archive. Oldest posts I can find mentioning it is from 2013, but I know Lethelos started in 2012 so it's probably gone for good. It was probably just RP fags being RPfags. If you dig through the 4plebs archive, maybe someone posted about it.
>>
>>15963005
Is that the fucking Berserk curse mark?
>>
>>15966768
why?
>>
File: 1287910887792.gif (21 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1287910887792.gif
21 KB, 600x700
>>15966796
No it isn't. It just looks vaguely similar.
>>
>>15965162
I'm back, it didn't exist, it's something rpfags did I guess
>>
>>15966820
How unfortunate. I left before I found too much out, I had the OP's picture in my folder for years because I was so interested.
>>
>>15966820
What did you expect from /x/?
>>
>>15966829
>I left because I found too much
It doesn't exist, what you did find was probably something your mind created in your dreams.
>>15966830
you know, I don't know.
I'm sick as fuck, ditched work and shit, maybe the fever got to me yesterday and I just did that.
Normally I'm just a lurker, I don't post stuff.
>>
>>15966837
no no no, sorry, my post was worded poorly. I never went to Veelox, I can't AP. I kept up with the threads, but I left before I could find to much out about it.

Sorry for the confusion!
>>
>>15966841
oh.
anyhow I'm really sick as fuck, woke up 20 mins ago, I'll eat breakfast, lie down a bit then go to a doctor.
>>
>>15966849
yes anon, get some rest! Hope you feel better soon
>>
>>15966851
thank you~
I just hope it's not H1N1, it had an outbreak here again couple weeks ago.
>>
>>15966801
If you were one of the people that drew it on themselves you'll find out in approximately ten years. Look up that sigil in Navajo rituals. My grandfather told me stories when I was kid (yeah I'm Native American) about some fucked up rituals involving that sigil. Like psychologically destroying people type shit, but it would occur very slowly for years before a HUGE breakdown. Idk I don't really feel like typing out all the details cuz I'm tired as shit and going to bed. But if you can find documentation of it please link it to this thread. My memory isn't so good when it comes to the stories and I would love to look into it again
>>
>>15962882
There is so much literature, both in print and on the internet, about lucid dreaming. Pretty much just google "how to lucid dream" and you should have a method in no time
>>
>>15966862
Thanks anon! I'd be interested in reading up on it, but it's not something I'm super interested in doing myself. Are you an experienced lucid dreamer?
>>
>>15964972
Then what is a method of astral projection? Because the method described in one of the Veelox pics is simply the wake-induced lucid dreaming method.. so it seems either they're the same thing, or most people who think they're performing astral projection are just ignorant and actually lucid dreaming.

So which is it? If the latter, again, I'm curious as to an actual method. I would look it up, but considering the misinfo I just pointed out, I would rather hear from someone on here who deems himself experienced in AP
>>
>>15966873
I'm streaky in my ability these days because I stopped keeping a dream journal, but yeah I used to be. I've never been one to take my experiences from them too seriously, but you can do some crazy stuff and it seems pretty real (as in you're really doing it, not that you're unaware of dreaming) for the duration
>>
>>15962963
I projected there, remember you are limited to your own imagination and discipline.
Do not project there if you are not ready to be beaten.
Astral dynamics is a good book to help teach you how to project.
You are more vulnerable while projecting than in waking state. Astral combat will wound your soul our whatever you want to call it.
The threads are archived somewhere.
I now have fibromyalgia after being destroyed upon arrival. I don't know how the shit works I just know it was the worse mistake of my life.
>>
>>15966923
Yeah, okay bub.
>>
>>15966923
Yeah, given its history, I wouldn't try going THERE as a beginner either... Even if it apparently was created for that purpose.
>>
File: 1368654680608.png (2 MB, 1467x4731) Image search: [Google]
1368654680608.png
2 MB, 1467x4731
http://4chandata.org/x/Veelox-a352649
>>
>>15966954
Why are you using that archive instead of the 4plebs one?
>>
>>15966963
Just read about the war.
>>
>>15966978
No, because this thread is one of the biggest loads of bullshit I've seen on /x/, and I've seen some major bull in my day.
>>
>>15966811
I figured, but I'm tired as fuck and I suppose I hope some fuckers get someone to do it
>>
I travelled to Veelox and I've never AP'd successfully, I can never seem to keep my mind still during meditation as I'm about to leave my body, usually just after the part when focusing on my neck and head after the rest of my body is numb, this might just need practice or could be because I drink too much alcohol and haven't been eating too healthily. However I did as suggested and TOLD myself that I want to travel to this place before going to sleep, and so I got there in my dreams. Not told myself but TOLD myself, I really had to make this clear and it took I think 5 or 6 attempts each night.

I wrote notes down all over my house, on the back of my hands, on my computer monitor, on my works laptop monitor, on the toilet seat, pretty much everywhere I couldn't possibly miss or forget about it. The notes all said "I would like to visit Veelox". So since I was basically asking to visit Veelox all day every day for this week I became used to it, and I eventually asked, during a dream, that I would like to visit Veelox. Kinda like when you dream about something you think a lot.

As soon as I asked myself the question I became aware that I was dreaming, completely lucid, and entered Veelox immediately. I didn't have to search for the castle as it was right it front of me right where I arrived, it was vastly bigger and far more detailed that I had imagined, that's if I even imagined it at all. I didn't enter the castle, a feeling of sombre defeated me as I gazed into it, I can't remember if the feeling was negative but it was dull, so I turned and explored, or perhaps created a very mysterious landscape.

The dream was very intimate and noticeably more clarity than a regular dream, but not as much as I'd hoped for. I'm guessing AP would be a far better option.
>>
>>15967076
5 or 6 attempts, once per night* Good luck anons.
>>
I'm >>15967076

I've just thought of a suggestion. Not sure if any of you have tried the drug "phenibut", kinda feels like a nootropic so has some decent mood enhancers and is good for anxiety, not the greatest recreational drug out there, but one thing I noticed with them is that they literally give the most insane, fucked up, literally psychotic dreams. I feel if you want to reach Veelox the same way I did these could be tried. They relax you and keep you straight enough to keep asking "I would like to visit Veelox" and if you did manage to ask yourself this while dreaming I imagine you'd enter Veelox with probably 50x more clarity. Might be a good idea but I'm not sure. I'd say if you want to do this start taking them in the morning, about 1g every 2-3 hours (pretty small and safe dosage) until you go to sleep, then take a few more. Dreams are the reason I stopped taking phenibut, most of them were some amazingly interesting but I eventually had a few nightmares and they could perhaps be as bad in proportion to a bad trip on mescaline or a high dosage of LSD. Not enjoyable.
>>
>>15966637
Nope. I have a notebook that I bought in hopes of being able to train myself to remember, but after several months it's still blank thanks to my inability to remember a single detail.
It's like there's a "gap" for me on waking. I remember that there were dreams, but trying to remember details about the dreams themselves is like feeling around the gap that was left behind when you lost a tooth.
You know something was there, and you know what it should feel like, but it just isn't there.
>>
>>15967224
Also, as an addendum, I woke up this morning with a shirt nearly soaked in sweat.
So, whatever I may have dreamed last night, I can only imagine it was fairly intense.
>>
>>15967246
Even scientists who aren't into lucid dreaming believe that dream recall can be improved by journaling. But I guess it can't help you improve, if you can't get started in the first place. Shitty situation.

Have you tried any of the standard tricks? Taking daytime naps? Not moving your body at all when you wake up? Using a tape recorder instead of typing or writing? Talking out how you feel and your vague impressions, and just using that as a journal? Setting an alarm during the night at various time, to catch different phases of sleep cycles, where your memory might be different?
>>
>>15967257
I have unfortunately tried all of that over the past few years.
I didn't think much of it for most of my life, until at one point 3 or 4 years ago, I developed a strong interest in dreams and started researching them pretty heavily in my spare time.
I've tried almost every method I could find to improve dream recall unsuccessfully.
Thats actually how I started training with wake induced lucid dreaming methods; I figured maybe if I was lucid, I'd have more luck remembering my dreams.
After maybe a year and a half of attempting that a few nights a week, I've gotten absolutely nowhere.
I do appreciate the suggestions though.
>>
>>15967279
How often do you get deja vu?
>>
>>15962737
It's not possible.

>>15962822
>This would be so cool if it worked.

That does not make it true.

>>15964972
This.
>>
>>15967297
Not more than most people, I don't think.
Maybe once or twice every couple of weeks?
>>
>>15967076
going to try this by leaving notes around when i get home from work - for some reason this scares me though
>>
>>15967321
>for some reason this scares me though

because you experimenting with the toxic egregore of 4chan, and visiting it's astral creation that you have already been told is infected?

I don't know why anyone who actually believes in this shit would go there, unless they are very confident in their abilities. Even then, such a person would have much better things to do, with a bigger payoff.
>>
>>15967330
I don't know, sometimes you just have to do things for the experience or adventure; "payoffs" don't really factor into it.
>>
>>15967076
i would like to say this thread is bullshit but you sound strangely convincing
>>
>>15967351
Welcome to /x/
Mostly bullshit, with the occasional glimmer of truth.
What's what is on you to figure out.
>>
>>15967301
Hey go die.
>>
>>15967367
why would someone go through this much effort to tell a lie? and how would you even lie this well?
>>
>>15967388
meh
>>
Well there's no harm in trying it. Does me being cynical affect my ability because I've never truly believed in the paranormal (mostly as a defence against it) and because of that I can't be hypnotised. So will I be able to enter Veelox? (assuming it's real)
>>
>>15967389
Skepticism is about EVADING the truth. Not revealing it. Do not attempt to lead a skeptic to the truth. They will drain you of your vital energy like an energy vampire. This I tell you truthfully.
>>
>>15967389
/x/ is a board full of roleplaying faggots. So even if someone has experienced a legitimately paranormal/supernatural phenomena that they cannot back up with pictures or video, it is automatically assumed to be fake and/or gay. That's just how the Internet goes.
>>
>>15967399
Yes, it does. You need to believe hard enough to open the door.
>>
>>15967415
How can I force myself to believe? I hate being skeptical I want to open myself.
>>
>>15967416
"How can I force myself to stop thinking rationally"

Just unbelievable.
>>
>>15967422
Well yeah I know exactly how it sounds, but I hear people telling their exciting stories of being hypnotized and a Ouija board etc and I just can't bring myself to believe it, yet those people seem like they're having so much fun. I want that. Being rational isn't exciting.
>>
>>15967429
Take hallucinogenic drugs. Its the real version of all that stuff.
>>
>>15967429
That's because weegee boards are legit bullshit, though. Just practice lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming isn't too out there, even a skeptic like me can believe in that, even though I haven't done it myself.
>>
>>15967430
No money and no contacts means no drugs :(
>>15967431
If by lucid dreaming you mean being able to control dreams an wake up at will, I've been able to do that for a while, my Dad taught me. That's about the extent of my "paranormal" experience though.
>>
>>15967429
Okay, first of all, don't >>15967430 do this.

Second, the best way to open your mind is to try new things. Go places you normally wouldn't. Read books you wouldn't think about picking up. Greet strangers when you're out for a walk.
When you do things without specific intent in mind, you'd be surprised what you learn.
Just keep an open mind and listen when you think there might be something to hear.
>>
>>15967117
This is probably a bad idea. I remember trying pheni's a few years ago after I'd heard about the vivid dreams. Took 1g per night before bed, first few nights nothing then one night I woke up literally shaking covered in sweat, had an incredibly intense dream that I cba typing about.

I dread what'd happen if you managed to enter a lucid state during one of these.
>>
>>15967444
Trips gives good advice, thanks. I've already learnt a bit of how strange it is to talk to people that have an entirely different world to myself, and it's always surreal. I'll try this shit.
>>
>>15967447
Sure. Just remember; being open to possibilities beyond what you already know doesn't necessarily mean you're being "irrational".
It just means you're willing to listen.
>>
It is not for our minds to ask if its possible, but instead to ask if it's probable.
>>
>>15967497
Better yet, don't ask; just observe.
Whether something is probable, or improbable, if it lies within the realm of possibility, you'll eventually take notice.
>>
>>15967522
Ahhh yes, with infinite tries even the impossible must happen. Very wise.
>>
>>15967540
Well, I never said you would encounter the impossible.
My exact phrasing was "if it lies within the realm of possibility".
>>
Why don't we imagine a new island? Just a wide open plains area with a castle or something.
>>
>>15966861
>My grandfather told me stories when I was kid (yeah I'm Native American) about some fucked up rituals involving that sigil.
Please tell us more o great navajo of how composite runes made of celtic/viking runes became navajo sigils
>>
>>15967578
I was actually thinking about that.
We could do some planning, and then create a new island. Maybe take some defensive measures to keep it from being ruined.
I'm >>15966113 so I doubt I'd actually remember anything that happens there, but the idea of being able to contribute is strangely appealing.
I'm game if others are.
>>
>>15967555
the impossible is a dimension above improbable, which is one dimension above implausible
>>
>>15967578
Yeah, and no fucking fog or dense forest or other creepy shit.
>>
>>15967623
It's gotta have some mystery to it. Maybe a separate island off the coast?
Kind of a duality of light/dark.
>>
>>15967595
I watched an anime once (Shinsekai yori) where people had supernatural powers but they would subconciously pollute the environment around them. They solved the problem by making a "boundary" around their village and told the kids that all the evil is outside the "boundary" so they would pollute the area outside of the "boundary". We could make an island and say that it is impossible for negativity to enter it and should it enter that it immideatly goes to old Veelox.
>>
>>15967654
We don't necessarily have to send it somewhere; I think it'd be enough just to keep it out.
The dreamlands/astral plane/however you may define it is surely big enough for it to find a home elsewhere
>>
My refuge is a mountain surrounded by ancient forest (similar in feel to lothlorien). On the southern side there lies a partially hidden temple similar to what one would think elves/druids would built with an inversed towerlike structure leading down into a grotto similar to the glittering caves with crystals and magical plants lighting the mineral vines and flowing water alike. To the east of the mountain is a lake which is fed by lots of waterfalls from within and above the earth. On the opposite side to the mountain the lake's shore is a paradise with a white beach. Further to the west and into the north a range of mountain protects the place, while in the south and east the forest slowly makes place for plains full of flowers.

Mountain lookalike
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/arts/img/38573_treasure.jpg
Temple lookalike
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/35/04/36/landscapes-forest_00350436.jpg
>>
>>15967654
>>15967672
Better idea, why not give it a place to stay?
If we divide the island into two sectors, one light and one dark, the light side could be a sunny paradise, while the dark side could be a home for those who are less likely to be interested in paradise.
Keep things separate Enough to avoid problems, but close enough that it isn't imbalanced.
>>
>>15967744
why try to appease either side at all?
>>
>>15967783
It's not so much a matter of appeasement, as it is balance.
Veelox was meant to be a paradise, but there was no balance of positivity-negativity.
And it ended poorly.
By having a duality to hopefully balance those attributes, our new refuge might stand a better chance than Veelox.
>>
>>15967808
What you need is not a paradise or duality
what you need is a fortress like temple (A Gate) to purify those who come into this sacred zone
>>
>>15967813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFn9HoP-NU
>>
>>15967813
I don't think purification should be necessary. I doubt most of us could be considered completely pure.
>>
What even would we call it?
>>
can i create my own world similar to veelox? Can I imagine a world complete with name, sigil, location and land features and details like veelox? but for me only?
>>
I've had lucid dreams on occasion since childhood, but I can't do it on purpose. I know the most popular method is to remain completely still while falling asleep, but that causes me to have sleep paralysis. Does anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>15968148
Sure. You wouldn't even need a sigil, really.
It'd just be visualization and lucid dreaming.
>>
>>15968180
Sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming are very closely related. The method youre using basically induces sleep paralysis, and if you're lucky, you can break through to lucid dreaming.
>>
Bumping this thread
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.