[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barbie.avi is a brilliant hoax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: barbie_avi_муляж1.jpg (87 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
barbie_avi_муляж1.jpg
87 KB, 640x435
Look at the first and second screenshots (above), which wasn't in 3 original "barbie.avi" videos. If you look more carefully, you can see strange bulges (these clearly aren't boobs)
>>
File: barbie_avi_муляж2.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
barbie_avi_муляж2.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>
File: barbie_avi_муляж3.jpg (144 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
barbie_avi_муляж3.jpg
144 KB, 960x720
Also when the original copypasta had been written , "barbie.avi" videos didn't exist in the internet, but screenshot (pic related), which was found as fake by some anonymouses, was suggested
>>
You'll get to see a woman close up one day anon, and then you'll realize what a tin foil fool beta you were.
>>
File: 1427180025627.gif (494 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1427180025627.gif
494 KB, 500x323
What is this, and why should I care?
>>
By the way, you do not alarming, that in all three parts of the video frame enters the body or shoulder, or even up to half of the face, although at those screenshots survey shows more body? I think if the author was a bit more closely, it is unlikely to be posted screenshots exposing such as the first 2. Or maybe it was some kind of a staged video, which was filmed for the show on television, and the author of the terrible stories found a record of show cassette fuck up video quality, adding distortion to the sound and cut the "good" part of the frame. Unlikely to be medical or video interview was filmed so as not to be seen half of the face.

GT
>>
>>15952892
Original post: "Кcтaти, вac нe нacтopaживaeт, чтo вo вceх тpeх чacтях видeo в кaдp пoпaдaeт cилyэт либo дo плeч, либo вooбщe дo пoлбaшки, хoтя нa тeх cкpиншoтaх cъeмкa пoкaзывaeт cилyэт пoдpoбнee? Я дyмaю, ecли бы aвтop был чyтoк пoвнимaтeльнee, oн вpяд ли вылoжил бы тaкиe пaлeвныe cкpиншoты, кaк пepвыe 2 в этoм блoкe. Или, вoзмoжнo, былo кaкoe-тo пocтaнoвoчнoe видeo, кoтopoe cнимaли для шoy нa тeлeвидeнии (вcякoe жe бывaeт: шoy "Дopoгaя мы yбивaeм дeтeй" и "Пoлe чyдec", нaпpимep, тoжe cнимaютcя дyблями пo зapaнee пoдгoтoвлeннoмy cцeнapию), a aвтop кpипипacты нaшeл зaпиcь тoгo шoy нa кacceтe, иcпoгaнив кaчecтвo видeo, дoбaвив диcтopшн нa звyк и cpeзaв "дoбpyю" чacть кaдpa. Bpяд ли бы cepьeзнoe мeдицинcкoe видeo или интepвью былo cнятo в cтилe "пoлбaшки cpeзaл" (чтo виднo в пepвoй и втopoй чacтях видeo)."
>>
Incorrect.

"The solution lies in the 4th video. The letters “BIID” briefly flash at the beginning, and at 1:30, you learn the subject has no right arm. A little research reveals that BIID stands for “Body Integrity Identity Disorder,” a rare condition in which the sufferer feels compelled to voluntarily amputate one or more limbs. The source of the footage remains unknown, but several screen shots such as the one presented here have recently surfaced which–pardon the double entendre–prove the frame was artificially cropped."

http://www.wondercabinet.net/2014/06/17/barbie-avi/

Source is clearly VHS and there's no way the "BIID" after the fact. Pasta is hoax, video is not. Just a badly shot interview.
>>
is /x/ always this Russian?
>>
>>15952903
It seems to be like the "BIID" title was added in videoeditor by the tricky author of the creepypasta. And how is it that during a medical interview suddenly appeared a table (which is visible in the screenshots >>15952873 >>15952874), and the heroine of the video took off a white shirt? Unless the video, of course, do not remove doubles by a wide margin over time that leads to a version with a staged videos. In an interview (especially in medical patients) location and clothing can not be changed.
>>
>>15952921
Original post: "C чeгo этo вдpyг вo вpeмя мeдицинcкoгo интepвью BHEЗAПHO пoявилcя cтoлик (кoтopый хopoшo видeн нa cкpиншoтaх >>264995), и гepoиня видeo cнялa бeлый хaлaт? Ecли тoлькo тaкoe видeo, кoнeчнo, нe cнимaлocь дyблями c бoльшим oтpывoм пo вpeмeни, чтo нaвoдит нa вepcию c пocтaнoвoчным видeo. B интepвью (ocoбeннo в мeдицинcкoм c пaциeнтaми) лoкaция и oдeжды нe мoгyт мeнятьcя. "
>>
>>15952921
Unless, of course, the interview did not take again. And if the source of the video would be a real medical interview, the forgers would not make sense to cut the body up to the shoulders or even up to half of the face (as if cut off in order to avoid visible stump, then why did it show in the supposedly "4th" part of the video? ..).

GT
>>
>>15952934
Original post: "Ecли тoлькo, кoнeчнo, интepвью нe бpaли пoвтopнo. Дa и ecли бы cypcoм видeo былo бы PEAЛЬHOE мeдицинcкoe интepвью, тo фeйкoдeлy нe былo бы cмыcлa cpeзaть cилyэт дo плeч или вooбщe дo пoлбaшки (a ecли cpeзaть для тoгo, чтoбы нe былa зaмeтнa кyльтя, тoгдa зaчeм былo ee пoкaзывaть в якoбы "4-oй" чacти видeo?..)."
>>
>>15952903
I've been searching for a similar video in the internet. But I can't found even a references to an incident, which was happened with a "Barbie" girl (except creepypastas and some unproved assumptions).
>>
Can anyone read her lips or knows someone who can? Or has anyone tried?
>>
>>15954970
send it to bad lip reading, maybe they'll do a funny or die vid with it xD
>>
>>15952953
So, "barbie.avi" is a brilliant hoax as the Voynich Manuscript but videohoax.
>>
>>15952873
> Barbie.avi is a hoax

A real Einstein, OP is.
>>
For me is something like: "Oh! God I've founded my very old tape camera, let's go record something, Oh! God looks so creepy the quality I need to add some music!" this work is awesome, I'm going to upload it to 4chan! :D".
>>
The background sound aren't voice is a simple synth with a square oscillator and some filter, I can remember but is by default on fl studio. The guy who make it don't spend time on this.
>>
>Barbie.avi

wut?
>>
>>15956342
welcome to /x/!
>>
>>15952889
>not knowing barbie.avi
>>>/out/
>>
>>15956313
But at the begging of 2nd part of "Barbie.avi" you can hear girl's voice clearly. Sound is distorted, but voice-like sound can be heared.
>>
>>15955807
You don't need to be a genius to prove the vid's hoaxy origin. I've proved it with clearlier analysis of screenshots which wasn't been in original "Barbie.avi" videos. The idea of hoaxy origin of "Barbie.avi" came to me after so many failed attemps to find a source of these videos or even an references to a case about woman in "Barbie.avi" vids.
>>
Do we actually know the woman in the videos identity at all?
>>
>>15960111
Her name was Barbie Avi
>>
>>15960111
Basing on the hoax theory of these videos, I think, this woman could be an friend of author of hoax pasta and video.
>>
>>15960115
".avi" is a videoformat huh.
>>
>>15960120
Just takin the piss. Really no clue who she is. Her stump makes me wanna ralph though.
>>
File: 1410544208879.gif (744 KB, 300x143) Image search: [Google]
1410544208879.gif
744 KB, 300x143
It's a creepypasta you stupid retards. Do you want to prove that the Shrek movies are a hoax next?
>>
>>15960141
>2015
>not realizing Shrek is live action and are based on cleverly disguised portions taken from John Candy's autobiography
>>
Why is /x/ always retarded.
It's not funny guys.

Are you really this retarded? i hope not.
Again pretending to be retarded it's not funny at all.
>>
>>15960141
Creepypasta is obviously hoax. But anon proved that VIDEO itself is a hoax.
>>
>>15960196
Hoax or staged video, not real medical interview.
>>
>>15960180
>pretending to be retarded it's not funny at all
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.