[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aliens probably aren't letting us into the community of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 38
File: 1413026108124.jpg (41 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
1413026108124.jpg
41 KB, 387x357
Aliens probably aren't letting us into the community of species because we're such a warlike species.

Think about it. We discover nuclear power, and one of the first things we do is invent the nuclear bomb.

We've been at war ceaselessly since the beginning of human history.

And much of our popular escapist fantasy concerns slaughtering alien invaders.

If I were calling the shots up there, I wouldn't want a species that acts that way to find out about us.

Imagine if we discovered a primitive race on Mars and a good portion of their cave paintings concerned fictional wars against the human race. I don't think we'd be teaching them about space travel anytime soon.
>>
Might be the other way around, anon. Funny coincidence, I was just about to post this.

bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/03/11/don-invite-extraterrestrials-they-destroy-earth/1AU2P0TBaN9bZ9kgx3FxuL/story.html
>>
Civilized humans have become much more peaceful since the times of tribal warfare, though. Actually, it's a testament to our progress that we have used weapons of mass destruction for violence as little as we have.

There's room for improvement of course, but all I'm saying is that humanity has many redeeming qualities.
>>
What if Earth is actually a third world tribal country being exploited for something by the reptilians? Think about it, we have no travel to other planets, no central government, which aliens would mistake for no government at all, and we have extreme poverty.
>>
Not a big fan of the whole hippie view on aliens or the Star Trek story in which we are supposed to improve ourselves as a species to be accepted into the community of aliens.

Such versions are more dependent on present ideologies and worldviews than objective statistics and scientific observations turned into realistic projections about alien life- futurology, exobiology and exopolitcs.

TL;DR
This story about aliens not liking us because we have guns and bombs is just a hippie's outlook on SF
>>
>>15907661

(I have a hippie's outlook on tons of stuff. Just not aliens.)
>>
Thats cool the outcast will just rise up and conquer the cool kids
>>
File: 1418018067241.png (84 KB, 734x257) Image search: [Google]
1418018067241.png
84 KB, 734x257
>>15907661
damn prob the most intellegent shit ive ever read in an alien thread or on this retarded assuming conspiracy simple thought brainwashed typical sheeple /x/ board
>>
>>15907334
>And much of our popular escapist fantasy concerns slaughtering alien invaders.
Spielberg tried to save us. With ET and Close Encounters, the popular narrative for alien visitation to Earth was one of warm, friendly joy.

Then came Independence Day.
>>
File: I.jpg (1003 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
1003 KB, 1600x1200
>>15907334
>aliens
>not warlike
>>
>>15907677

(then allow me to continue)

Hell, you do get that, even in Star Trek, it's not about improving yourself as a species, it's about technological discrimination.

See, when humans were contacted by the Vulcans we were a shitty race, right? Post-apocalyptic Fallout style drunkards. But this one drunkard came up with the Warp drive and this made the technologically elitist Vulcans include us in their scope of ethical and political considerations.

Other races that do not posses Warp tech are excluded from such considerations in the same way animals are excluded from current human value systems.

True, you need to display certain pacifism to actually join the Federation, but if you just want to participate in its interstellar community- the only condition is technological, not cultural.

TL;DR
Vulcans from ST wouldn't save the children a burning enlightened pre-industrial metropolis, but would totally engage in mineral trade with a society of slavers who like warp tech.
>>
>>15907690
edgelord pls go
>>
>>15907334
>Aliens probably aren't letting us into the community of species because we're such a warlike species.

And you are comparing us to what other species?

Perhaps instead we are being protected because compared to the existing alien community we are the biggest fucking pussies ever. The Anunnaki are sheltering us from the inter-stellar community and the Greys are infiltrating us through mating with Jews and creating the Frankfurt School.

We are not a warlike species. We are a peace-loving species. If we were a warlike species, societies like that of ancient Sparta would be dotting the landscape. As it stands, any society that even attempted to be like ancient Sparta would be isolated and probably invaded by the UN for Human Rights abuses.
>>
>>15907683
All we have to do is remove Saudi Arabia, the USA, and the whole of Europe (and possibly Russia). The rest of the world's countries are benign without interference from these, even those barbaric shitskins in the middle-east.
>>
File: 1415419433777.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1415419433777.gif
2 MB, 235x240
You just redpilled yourself

Congrats
>>
>>15907756
that's not how you spell "especially Russia"
>>
>>15907770
I just wasn't sure if Russia counted as Europe or Asia.
>>
>>15907793
Exactly why if I were in a position of national security I wouldn't be disclosing shit.
>>
File: 1402961297785.png (1002 KB, 2992x2992) Image search: [Google]
1402961297785.png
1002 KB, 2992x2992
>>15907777
>pushing the war agenda
>2008
>>
>>15907806
Blood for the blood god, newfriend.
>>
>>15907793
This is a new consideration for you? Wow.
>>
File: leo.jpg (956 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
956 KB, 2880x1800
>>15907810
>blood god
>god
>>
File: Fedorfoil.jpg (530 KB, 1600x1347) Image search: [Google]
Fedorfoil.jpg
530 KB, 1600x1347
>>15907820
>>
>>15907334
its mankinds right to take overshit and if aliens are messing with our people they need to be dealt with
>>
>>15907810
Skulls for the skull throne!
>>
>>15907866
But then it would equally be their right to take over shit... so if their more powerful then us, then nothing to do but sit back and enjoy our new alium overlords.
>>
>>15907872
wrong is is mankinds sole right to be the master of the universe and if they don't like it they can fuck off or die because whether they like it or not we coming anyway
>>
>>15907334
War is present at the most fundamental levels of reality where the duality of plus and minus meet eachother and where the force reverberates out into ever dimension the ripples are felt and emulated through and through this ocean of chaos welcome to Aquarius
>>
File: 1382534425351.jpg (92 KB, 404x510) Image search: [Google]
1382534425351.jpg
92 KB, 404x510
>>15907915
>>
>>15907356
Fear mongering
I agree with OP. We would have to show the et race that we are capable of acceptance and peace.
>>
>>15907928
Yeah and then when that happens ET launches their bioweapons, terraforms the planet to that of their homeworld and uses the remnants of human civilization for resources.

You peace and love hippies are going to be the death of all of us.
>>
File: evolution.jpg (18 KB, 447x189) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
18 KB, 447x189
OP here. War dudes, you're missing the point.

It's quite likely that aliens went through a phase of being just as violent as ourselves, the difference is they will have had to have overcome it.

Why? Because if they continued to develop their capacity for destruction without a concurrent development in their capacity for peacefulness, naturally they would eventually destroy themselves.

The human race itself has come close to destroying itself many times in the past. There are way too many nuclear near misses in the history of the Cold War for comfort.

We have quite literally been a button's push away from extinction at least three times within the space of sixty years.

IF there are advanced races in the galaxy, they will have worked their way through a similar phase of development. And they will have overcome it.

Using Earth as our only model, we developed an extraordinary capacity for destruction before we developed a significant capacity for space travel.

If alien races are the same, they aren't ignorant about the nuke. They probably know about it. They may even have used some themselves.

The difference is they will have evolved beyond that point, allowing them to develop their technological capacity to accommodate the kind of advanced space travel they allegedly have.

It may be that some difference in the human character prevents us from evolving beyond this violent phase and we're destined to destroy ourselves, and for this reason any premature introduction to advance space travel technology is being avoided by the aliens.
>>
>>15907928
but what if they taste good
>>
>>15907964
>IF there are advanced races in the galaxy, they will have worked their way through a similar phase of development. And they will have overcome it.

This doesn't follow. Your entire argument is based on the idea that they would become peaceful due to natural evolution. That is entirely unreasonable. Space faring races without weapons? Are you kidding me?

In all likelihood this kind of attitude, if Earth took it, is the kind of attitude that would get us attached to some trading guild or let us be taken over by an imperial space power.

So no, fuck your peace, the aliums are probably just as violent as we are and should be treated as such. It is the only way to have a sound approach, what if I am wrong? Fine good, we negotiate and talk to each other.

But if you're wrong and we give up all our weapons?
Entirely fucked.
>>
>>15907726
If we truly loved peace our planet wouldn't be full of morons who empower people who don't love peace and care only for money.
>>
>>15907726
>invaded by the UN for Human Rights abuses

Holy fuck /x/ is legitimately retarded.
>>
File: 1419320934255.jpg (787 KB, 500x900) Image search: [Google]
1419320934255.jpg
787 KB, 500x900
>>15908006
>Your entire argument is based on the idea that they would become peaceful due to natural evolution.

No, my argument is actually very simple, and the rest of your post doesn't really address it.

If you develop your capacity for destruction but don't also develop an inhibition against using that destructive capacity, you will logically destroy yourself eventually.

For example, nuclear weapons have become more advanced and destructive as time has gone by, but our opposition to their use has also increased.

It is this opposition to the use of highly destructive technology which preserves our existence.

I never implied that they have no such weapons. Read my post again. I even state that they likely possess the nuke.

I implied that they lack the will to use those weapons.

The fact that they exist as an advanced space-faring race is sufficient evidence that they lack the will to use those weapons, because if they had the will to use those weapons they would not exist as an advanced space-faring race.

Just as we would not exist to have this conversation if human beings had demonstrated the will to engage in nuclear war (because the overwhelming likelihood is that a nuclear war would cause the human race to become extinct.).
>>
>>15908033
>The fact that they exist as an advanced space-faring race is sufficient evidence that they lack the will to use those weapons, because if they had the will to use those weapons they would not exist as an advanced space-faring race.

Your circular logic doesn't amount to shit you know.
>>
>>15907690
And then some faggot called you an edgelord. This place is the pits.

>>15907661
>>15907701
Good posts. Almost Vulcan-logical, without being a total dick (Spock's the only worthwhile Vulcan).

>>15907722
>>15907726
We are definitely a warrior species. We in all likelihood removed our hominid cousins who may or may not have had similarly war-like tendencies. Also, species of ants wage war, and other primates will mimic human tribal feuds. On that note, take Northeastern Africa.

>>15907756
Right, basically we're all still pretty shitty as a species. And the message of Star Trek and futurist fantasy thinking like this is that only the best make it, whether or not they're dicks. Hopefully Hawking's wrong and the first extraterrestrial species we meet are super cool space hippies like OP wants.

>>15907777
>dem God quads doe
>>
>>15908047
It's not circular logic. Brush up on your fallacies.
>>
Our first step is to finally evolve past any religious bullshit and into a purely scientific age. We're already starting to get there but still nowhere close.
>>
Maybe they're just really passive aggressive and we pissed them off in the past so now they aren't talking to us any more but they occasionally visit to show us what we're missing.

"Hey aliens, what's wrong?"
"We're fine."
"No, what's wrong?"
"We're fine, it's okay"

Sorta like when you call your girlfriend fat by accident.
>>
>>15908079
So how do we kick the ex to the curb once and for all?
>>
>>15908069
Spirituality is important, however I'll grant that our religions are completely null. The best we've got for now is something akin to Buddhism.

While we're on the topic, Rendezvous With Rama movie when?
>>
What rational alien species would interact with humanity? What would they stand to gain from such an interaction? Sure, we have technology and shit, but if they traveled across the fucking galaxy to Earth, so do they.
>>
>>15908529
Well, we could have knowledge they don't, such as information regarding life on this planet. Sure, they can find all this out on their own, but it's much faster to simply compare notes. (I doubt this holds true)
>>
Complexity of living organisms arises from evolving in places of scarcity. That would mean a smarter species than us would have had to evolve in places with even scarcer resources, meaning they'd have traveled to Earth to steal all our shit.
>>
>>15908542
Then if they had the technology to get here they could do their own genetic cataloging of the planet in secret and hidden and bypass our information entirely.
>>
>we are such a warlike species
we dont know any other sapient species apart from humans, therefore, it is impossible to describe us as a warlike species because we cant compare
>>
File: In Hoc Signo Vinces.jpg (18 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
In Hoc Signo Vinces.jpg
18 KB, 250x227
>>15908053
Preach.
>>
>>15908700
>playing devil's advocate
>being contrarian

You can't be both, choose one.
>>
>>15908700
>sapient
>why not just sentient?
chimps form tribal units and fight other tribal units for territory and resources. female chimps will divide themselves from the tribe and form their own temporary group to fend off rogue males.
>>
>Oh aliens are so peace like and will solve all of our problems once we embrace love.

Op is a dirty hippie.
>>
>>15908759
Yes, but these are primitive species, not advanced like aliens.
>>
>>15907334
OP, this isn't new or deep, it's pretty much every 50's B-Movie ever.

Go watch "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and no, not the shitty new one.
>>
>>15910606
What aliens? You are a naive child. War will evolve with us, even after we stop fighting each other. Your supposed aliens could be waging war on us already. >>15903263
>>
>>15910686
>Go watch "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and no, not the shitty new one.

I like you, let's be friends.
>>
>>15907508
Pretty sure hierarchy and "government" are part of the problem in the first place. Nothing more than a primitive, animal desire to control others and exploit them.
>>
>>15910701
Those are shitty weapons.
>>
>>15907964
For thousands of years, man has been at war with it's self. It is fair if not obvious to say that man's ability to wage war has been a powerful factor in our cultural and evolutionary development over the ages.

We inhale toxic vapors and drink poisonous fluids for the purpose of recreation.

We take part in potentially deadly and violent sports for our own amusement.

The vast majority of out major technological developments in the past several centuries have been in some way linked to military conflict or applications.

Tag, the most basic of our children's games, teaches and reenforces the skill of escaping pursuers or capturing targets on foot.

We carelessly sit on a nuclear arsenal more than capable of destroying our world several times over.

In short....Aliens have yet to make open contact with us NOT because of some lofty goal, greater scheme, or prime directive like ideal.

We just scare the shit out of them.

IF a fish is slowly evolving into a better fish, with the end point a probable alpha predator, why would the fish make a sudden evolutionary left turn into an algae eating, docile prey.

I argue that the assumption that war is something we will just naturally trend away from given time is incorrect.

An object in motion tends to stay in motion, and all that.
>>
>>15911013
>We carelessly sit on a nuclear arsenal more than capable of destroying our world several times over.

No we don't. Conventional nukes (assumption that no one has made a nuke with cobalt or another heavy metallic isotope) are not capable of destroying the world once much less several times over. The world is a hell of a lot more strong than a couple thousand nukes.

>In short....Aliens have yet to make open contact with us NOT because of some lofty goal, greater scheme, or prime directive like ideal.

>We just scare the shit out of them.

If this were true that would be the best possible position for ourselves. If our violent nature is in fact a defense from interstellar colonization or what have you then I'm going to be as violent as possible.
>>
>>15911052
>If this were true that would be the best possible position for ourselves. If our violent nature is in fact a defense from interstellar colonization or what have you then I'm going to be as violent as possible.

I would bet my last dime that if aliens DID invade a small army of neck-beards would come charging from their basements around the world swinging crowbars and wood-cutting axes screaming "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"
>>
all of you are only discussing war when theres hundreds of reasons the human race is screwed up.
Disease, Rape, murder, corruption. theres so much to choose from.
think if we invented intergalactic travel without aliens, spreading our chaotic and beauracratic ways across the stars.
>>
>>15911095
>think if we invented intergalactic travel without aliens, spreading our chaotic and beauracratic ways across the stars.

Deal with it.
>>
>>15911095
and the other beings do a good job at keeping us isolated and not able to leave this planet
>>
>>15911101
What's stopping you from becoming an astronaut?
>>
>>15907334
>probably
No, that's exactly the reason. We are too tribal at the moment, we always use violence to resolve international conflicts. That has to stop.
>>
>>15911122
>we always use violence to resolve international conflicts

You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>15911126
>all this war going on
>no idea what i'm talking about
okay buddy.
>>
>>15911128
>always

Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>15911129
you know damn well what i meant. but of course, nitpickers frequent this site.
>>
>>15911134
You still have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
It's very unlikely that aliens will save humanity from its own demise, or be a just a bunch of cool advanced guys. This is just a dellusion with the same think pattern as in a religion. It's just based on faith and desires. In fact, there's a high possibility that other intelligent species are even worse and more destructive than us.
>>
>>15911110
have you ever met a fat autistic astronaut?>>15911277
if they're like us, they probably had to do a lot of fucked up shit to get to the top of their food chain. if they're completely unlike us, didn't have to fight as hard to survive and then thrive, they might either be resource driven isolationist or communal and hive-like with basic needs but somehow advanced knowledge of mathematics (like the Prawns in District 9). either way, if and when we meet whatever, i'd rather we be able to hold our own if we had to instead of just hoping they're peaceful.
>>
>>15911396
>yfw the 4 Horsemen are alien pony princesses
>>
>>15907334
There aren't that many aliens out there with the capabilities to travel such distances and they all probably had their own fair share of problems, seeing as we only developed in times of wars and fear.
>>
These are all interesting theories and I love the discussion, but something I almost never see considered or acknowledged in these discussions is that it all focuses on the presumption that our biological makeup, culture, etc. would be similar enough to even begin to start building a dialogue. Consider life on another planet and how creatures would evolve to the conditions of that planet, maybe their senses are completely different, maybe their language is so incompatible with ours, them trying to figure out our communication or vice versa is near impossible given the lack of context or the ability to study that context. If they were able to somehow travel here, then I could understand how, whether they even wanted to or not, you would have to approach with nothing but extreme caution for a very very long time before even considering the idea of building some form of diplomacy.
>>
File: BCdaily150tg.gif (637 KB, 766x451) Image search: [Google]
BCdaily150tg.gif
637 KB, 766x451
>>15911052
You don't know what you're talking about. Nukes are not capable of destroying the planet itself, but they are capable of destroying our globalized civilization.

A nuclear war would mean the simultaneous breakdown of international communications combined with the total collapse of infrastructure in all the bombed countries and most of their neighboring countries. Global oil production would grind to halt with the collapse of global trade. Most of the population of the world depends on imports fueled by oil to sustain themselves.

This would be a test enough for the human race, were not for the fact that the debris entering the upper atmosphere would shield the earth from sunlight, causing an nuclear winter possibly for years, in some models for a decade. This would mean famine would strike the entire planet. The global population would drop to medieval levels, and that is an optimistic figure.

It doesn't however account for the spread of disease as a result of the breakdown of infrastructure and the prevalence of unburied corpses. Because countryside would not produce an abundance of food any longer due to nuclear winter, the preponderance of the population would likely remain in crowded city centers. The spread of disease would be rapid.

In addition to this, those effected by the immediate fallout of the nuclear weapons would suffer birth defects and infertility. This would further lower the number of survivors. There would likely be less human beings on the globe than there were in the middle ages, and they would be inhabiting an environment now immeasurably more hostile and infertile than the one which our ancestors inhabited.

The point is not that the planet would literally explode, it's that our civilization would not only cease to exist, it would be very unlikely that we would climb again to the position which we occupy today. Our ancestors had the benefit of a fertile planet to build our civilization on, nuclear war survivors would not.
>>
>>15911516
>Consequences of a large nuclear war:
http://www.nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/hundredfiftytonessmoke/

>"Do We Have A Future?" - Carl Sagan on Nuclear Weapons, 1987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk2KvBYHb6Y

>"Threads"
>BBC drama depicting a nuclear war and its aftermath, 1984:
https://vimeo.com/18781528
>>
>>15911516
What is the map?
>>
>>15907334
Found OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXnK0ouTL8
>>
>>15911562
Predicted spread of smoke and debris into the atmosphere from a nuclear war.
>>
>>15911562
From the Antarctica tourism board.
>>
>>15911013
>>15911052
>>15911516

Do you idiots really think nuclear warfare is possible in the 21st century?

Really? There's too much at stake, no world power is stupid enough to start firing nukes. Except maybe India and Pakistan.
>>
File: three minutes left.jpg (2 MB, 1492x3628) Image search: [Google]
three minutes left.jpg
2 MB, 1492x3628
>>15911577
>Do you idiots really think nuclear warfare is possible in the 21st century?

Us and the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists, yes.

> "Unchecked climate change, global nuclear weapons modernizations, and outsized nuclear weapons arsenals pose extraordinary and undeniable threats to the continued existence of humanity, and world leaders have failed to act with the speed or on the scale required to protect citizens from potential catastrophe. These failures of political leadership endanger every person on Earth.” Despite some modestly positive developments in the climate change arena, current efforts are entirely insufficient to prevent a catastrophic warming of Earth. Meanwhile, the United States and Russia have embarked on massive programs to modernize their nuclear triads—thereby undermining existing nuclear weapons treaties. "The clock ticks now at just three minutes to midnight because international leaders are failing to perform their most important duty—ensuring and preserving the health and vitality of human civilization."
http://thebulletin.org/
http://thebulletin.org/timeline
>>
>>15911577
And Iran and Israel, and then Russia and eventually the US. Don't be naive. This is assuming a radical sovereign group like ISIS doesn't acquire weapons grade material to build a dirty bomb and instigate a conflict between the four nuclear ready Middle Eastern nations.
>>
>>15911577
>Except maybe India and Pakistan.

Which would be sufficient to force the planet into a phase of major depopulation.

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/

Also,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

Yes, the people in charge are this crazy.
>>
>>15907334
Nah, most of the Aliens we've meet so far are inter-dimensional and live on alternate Earths. But, the borders can sometimes be disrupted or passed.

When we started showing Nuclear capability and even started using it, they could feel it over in their own dimension. It's dangerous to us and to them, and they're really trying to make sure we never use it against them or against ourselves because they'd be an unintentional casualty should we ever use them.
>>
>>15911584
>>15911588
>>15911598
You guys are missing the first point about having nuclear weapons, it is a fear weapon. It acts as a threat, it is a constant reminder of impending doom. That is their foremost purpose.

You're in fantasy land if you think any country is going to use one today. That Samson Option link? Bluffing and threats from the Zionists.

>>15911588
>This is assuming a radical sovereign group like ISIS doesn't acquire weapons grade material to build a dirty bomb and instigate a conflict between the four nuclear ready Middle Eastern nations.

This is the only possibility. Even then I would question the capability of a group like ISIS to build a proper nuclear weapon (dirty bomb is a misnomer, the explosives used in such a device would be more lethal than the radiation). Furthermore it is highly unlikely they would be able to obtain weapons grade material.
>>
>>15911630
>dirty bomb is a misnomer
no, the term "dirty bomb" is a DHS phrase for any potential chemical, biological, or radioactive device that's small enough to conceal and detonate within an enclosed public space to maximize damage and exposure. if ISIS had one and detonated it in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and made it look like Iran, it'd be on like Solomon.

this ignores two things though: one, the point of the thread. two, ISIS doesn't threaten Israel or Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>15911670
Dirty bomb specifically refers to a radiological dispersion device on the DHS terminology. Nothing about chemical or biological weapons.

Get your buzzwords right.
>>
what makes you think they are so peaceful? because they have advanced tech??? is that all?
>>
perhaps they helped with nuclear power in the first place. perhaps they want us to be aggresive tiwards each other.
>>
>>15907362
poster confirmed for vladimir putin
>>
OP?
i can speak from years of experience of being around these beings that we are so far from their understanding of physics that our concept of violence neither reflects an adequate understanding of what we are nor of how that which we are may be harmed. neither at a macroscopic societal level nor at an individual level are we able to cause significant injury.
only in recent history have intelligence agencies begun to grasp the basics of how to disrupt our consciousness and its abilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

they wear physical bodies like we pull tools from a toolbox. they have continuous memory extending for many many thousands of years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAdNzVii5dQ

personal experience is the only guide you will ever be able to fully have confidence in. seek to discover how and why your mind is preventing you from this knowledge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wifuvvUKbf0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Leir
http://www.ufoencounters.co.uk/truth-about-alien-implants-human-bodies.html
>>
OP, allow me to introduce you to the concepts of context and reference.

Your assertion that humans are a "war-like species" requires a comparison of similar stature. For instance, if I say "Germany once operated under a national-socialist party and was fascist", I can compare it to other nations and forms of government to provide boundaries that define "fascist" vs "non-fascist". This is the context, and the other nations are points of reference.

Now let's go to your claim. You say humans are a warlike species. However, you do nothing to compare or define what "warlike" means, such as comparing us to other organisms.
You make a vague attempt to define it with atomic energy, but you used an example that no other organism is even remotely capable of, rendering the comparison invalid.

The only reference point I can see are the aliens themselves, but you assume automatically that they are without internal conflict. Which you have no proof of.
>>
>>15912060
>The only reference point I can see are the aliens themselves, but you assume automatically that they are without internal conflict. Which you have no proof of.

He used this circular argument for it:
>The fact that they exist as an advanced space-faring race is sufficient evidence that they lack the will to use those weapons, because if they had the will to use those weapons they would not exist as an advanced space-faring race.
>>
File: 1150_120123204900_3.jpg (91 KB, 468x690) Image search: [Google]
1150_120123204900_3.jpg
91 KB, 468x690
>>15912131

it is not likely that there is only one source of other races
they are various ages and have various values

if you read Vedic sctipture they are clearly not at peace with all other races of beings and humans influenced by opposing races can become targets as well
>>
>>15907756
>Whole of Europe?
Not even going to mention china?
>>
>>15912357
I wanted the whole Isaac X and drone thing to be real...so bad. Still honestly not even sure what became of that. I know Alienware used the glyph stuff in their marketing later on though.
>>
>>15907334
Maybe we are a rare sanctuary planet.
>>
If they are more advanced than us, it stands to reason they are even more warlike. War is what brings technological progress
>>
>>15907334
I think it's more about us not being unified than the war itself. We have to be united as a planet before we can enter the space age, and all the war just fucks that up.
>>
File: 1421977206138.jpg (47 KB, 508x620) Image search: [Google]
1421977206138.jpg
47 KB, 508x620
we are a zoo, come on /x/, get with the picture!
and those ufos? highly advanced drones capable of quantum time travel
>>
Implying aliens think the way we do or even look humanoid
>>
>>15913435
interesting thing in SF, aliens never seems to have countries. or races/ethnicities. within their own people i mean.
>>
>>15913457
this is a territorial planet, seems our newest ideals seem to be promoting equality and peace, or is it just a "hippy thing"? how long will this last? past this century? humans have held very different ideals every single century, or at least every few hundred years. there's no doubt we'll look back as a species 500 years from now and laugh at how simple society was
>>
>>15913475
well i wouldn't call it simple. just a few days ago i saw the most powerful nation on the planet kiss the ass of a moron who leads a country with no significant economic or military power. why? because it's israel. such an illogical thing occuring at the highest levels of human goverment is a sign of immense societal complexity
>>
File: I N R I.png (102 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
I N R I.png
102 KB, 999x999
>>15913446
Enjoy the show.
>>
Good. We're not ready and wars are continually set up by the owners of this world because the herd needs to be culled until there comes a time where we can spread to the stars. You will find that is the case the more research you do. Until we can go to the universe and guarantee human survival, murder, abort, etc, but don't wake up because you are just a worker bee.
>>
>>15911498
I agree with that last part.
>>
>>15911577
>Do you idiots really think nuclear warfare is possible in the 21st century?
> no world power is stupid enough to start firing nukes. Except maybe India and Pakistan.
>>
They don't know how they want to approach us. Many of them watch and just sort of edge their way in disguised as religious dieties. Many of them think they should just wipe us out. Huge political discussion going on up there.
>>
>>15913638
>wipe us out

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

do want revenge war on AYY LMAO
>>
humans = space niggers
>>
File: capitola_ufo.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
capitola_ufo.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>15913338
wasn't it viralpromo for the terminator tv series?
>>
>>15908566

>Complexity of living organisms arises from evolving in places of scarcity.

(citation needed)
>>
Much of sentient life are all variations on the same form, the closest of which are nearly indistinguishable from us.

We all share a simiar nature. There is common ground. They're watching, too. These are the growing pains, they've all been through it. There is no peace on the other side, either.
>>
What if ....

Aliens are disappointed about our talent for war, like on a small story in the 80's version of Twilight Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbT1fCHOjfI

A small talent for war
>>
>>15917542
The guy risked his life to bring that information to the public but the public was not and still is not able to evaluate the data. It is real information leaked from real research efforts into non terrestrial subject matter. The fact that anyone wolud look thoroughly at that source and remain confused as to the nature of its validity is a sad reflection of the state of the development of human consciousness here on earth.
>>
File: 1327391271938.jpg (13 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1327391271938.jpg
13 KB, 251x251
>>15917899
kek
thats a proven hoax.

thanks for misinforming the populace on the behalf of the gov.
>>
File: 1423092104805.jpg (606 KB, 900x1391) Image search: [Google]
1423092104805.jpg
606 KB, 900x1391
>>15907334
>implying aliens exist
>>
>alien race that has mastered faster than lightspeed travel
>can manipulate space and time perhaps even mentally

BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE HUMANS ARE UP TO TODAY.

We won't be invited. Our 666 creation of man will.

A living T2 that has aged thiusands of years and is left aloke after the human race has died out. Then the aliens will have contact with us, but it will have been too late. They will seed our DNA on a new earthlike planet and leave our evolution to nature, and the history of the human kind will repeat itself this way until we ascend to ian interdimensional race.

>Babylon is in the 4th dimension
>>
File: DroneCaretPage4.jpg (129 KB, 504x726) Image search: [Google]
DroneCaretPage4.jpg
129 KB, 504x726
>>15917914
>>15917927
Just personally have known too many people who work on or around this stuff. You know how much of a joke you outsiders are to them? The best shills are the deceived themselves. You go ahead and tell yourself that I am the one subject to the deception.
>>
>>15917924
Finally, some truth
>>
>>15917938
This device explains how the pyramids were made in top-down fashion.

Was Giza an anti-gravity device?

The only divine creation on earth is the great pyramid. It is perfection, only a grand architect could implement it's design and correlation on earth relative to space.
>>
>>15907508
i hear reptilians have been served an eviction notice of sorts since 2011
>>
>>15908079
kek

this sounds plausible. eisenhower may have pissed Pleiadeans off
>>
>>15917955
Moat of the structure of the pyramids are cast in place concrete.
The depictions of women carrying water is for this purpose.
The rain seasons during the build can be seen in the layers due to the better curing when nature provided additional water. The longer concrete stays wet the harder it becomes.
The use of the the great pyramid as a producer of electricity is well documented. Even the word pyramid is derived from the greek - pyra midos - fire middle. The problem seems to be that the standards for evaluating research as 'adequate' differ greatly in various circles. I compete with non public entities for quality data evaluations. Sometimes I take point and take the lead. Inteligence has a curious characteristic; it is pointless to persue it if you do not already possesses it.
>>
the opposite is from OPs theory is my curr theory, that our galaxy is a single red blood cell and any and all invaders could be hostile bactera that have evolved for millions of years and would be super intelligent and destructive.
AvP!
>>
File: 1426377382633.jpg (29 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1426377382633.jpg
29 KB, 500x312
>>15918054
More likely is a particle of matter at an immensely macroscopic perspective. Our understandings of scale are limited to where we are in the spectrum. Notice the pairing symmetry in our solar system? Could there exist direct correlation with atomic and subatomic models?
>>
>>15918054
More like Mankind evolved into hostile bacteria that needs to remain isolated as they have kept us
>>
>>15918110
exactly, i still think its a cell tho. its 85%ish water like humans, and if u divide the suns temp by the size of the mikly way its 101 degrees per 10 square lightyears (or 1 or 100 i forget sry)
>>
>>15918022
>I compete with non public entities for quality data evaluations

I am 100% on board with you if you care to explain this sentance.
>>
>>15918138
Watch powers of 10

>the universe is a nueral network

We are just living in our own mind, we are the infinite possibility we dream out.
>>
File: x_01.jpg (45 KB, 1034x610) Image search: [Google]
x_01.jpg
45 KB, 1034x610
>>15918140
Personal experience leaves me with no option other than acknowledge that mk programs exist. Personal experience with these beings (pic) preceded my induction. At three years of age the beings showed me minor surgical procedures as done on my mother and that was the first time I can recall their staccato rhythm thought communication ..said "you - need - to - see - this"
At 5 I saw how hard the agencies try to break a mind so they can own what grows back in its place.

Everything you think you know is modeled in the neurons of your mind. Laughter, from tickling, from humor, from drugs, is overstimulation of these nerves.
Learning how images form in the mind is key. Learning to see with the mind is not optional. You must verify your own work. I have endured things that have given me insight. Luck may have been more of a factor in my survival than I care to admit. Also in my gathering of knowledge. The universe (or its local operators) must want me alive for some reason. I feel that the collection of knowledge that I have gathered is uncommon. I wish to document it so if I live on this world again there might exist a chance that I could find it. Otherwise there is little holding me here.
>>
File: isaac-caret-diagram.jpg (82 KB, 576x643) Image search: [Google]
isaac-caret-diagram.jpg
82 KB, 576x643
>>15918140
I have used my mind to see things that are not physically accessible. Most people won't get as far with this as I did. At the same time that the guy who fought for funding from the navy for the stargate program was discovering "synchronicities" I was calling them "day-parallels". Generally, as any being became aware of me I was also aware of it. Not talking about vague impressions. I could clearly see a full report written by pencil once, the sound of the rapid and focused heavy pressure pencilstrokes in dreamstate, and a few days later saw the fax it was sent to. Heavy plates of lead surrounded the machine and the paper had to come out a small hole at the top. Kinda comical i thought as i noticed the uniform of the recipient.

I later saw as bluelab personnel tried to work with some device. Odd i thought.. when i saw how primitive their efforts were.. but unlike me they had the tangible math. They had an imaging device putting one type of its various 'pixel' elements on a graphed display. I had seen similar but layered together with the full set for forming the basis of a blank 'film'
The consciousness that seemed to have drawn my consciousness there was smuggly overseeing the lesser scientist. He had probably read that there was a contactee describing similar technology in some detail.

In the 90s, in dreamstate, when I saw this writing i called it 'technicians script' because it was mostly inside of the gear i got around.
>>
>>15918289
>I have used my mind to see things that are not physically accessible.
>I've seen some imaginary shit.
>>
>>15918289
Yikes!
>>
>>15918297
Indeed
I am well aware of the vulnerability of the position. The beings physically displayed vehicles when I had distraction. Driving now. Cont soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
>>
Maybe Aliens don't exist
>>
>>15918314
When I broke the mental model of reality that had been imposed as real for the first two decades of my life I did so by recalling many memories of these beings. In the first weeks after they established that they were physically real and interested in interaction they projected a series of recorded events into my dreamstate mind further clarifying what had actually happened during 5 events. Each event was shown as a single 'dream' and only did I understand what had been seen after I awoke and drew the images out for review. They were using the mind as a projection screen. Consider that.
>>
Aliens don't exist...those are just chimeras...or humans who's dnas were altered in their many experiments...
>>
>>15918541
this is how nuclear radiation reacts with your protein cells.
>>
>>15907928

You hippie pushovers act like humans are the only violent life forms.. read >>15907961
>>
Why does every post on /x/ read like a 14 year old girl is behind it. Think about it.
>>
>>15918948
spend much time reading works by 14 y.o. girls anon?
>>
>>15917938
>You go ahead and tell yourself that I am the one subject to the deception.

This is exactly what a shill would say.

Even /x/ knows the CARET stuff is bullshit, fuck off.
>>
>>15907334
I think its cause of Islam. Think about it would you greet a planet as an equal when one of the dominant religions is something like Islam? The religion is believe this crazy shit or we kill you!
>>
File: Never Forget..jpg (63 KB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
Never Forget..jpg
63 KB, 1277x716
>>15907334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAG6v8JaO7A

thats not up to them.
>>
>>15919064
Care to be specific? Blanket coverage dismissal is also the ideal tool of the inadvertent 'belief' victim type shill. Are your thoughts devoutly in persuit of facts to support your conclusions?
>>
File: flyingobjects11_07.jpg (47 KB, 792x539) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_07.jpg
47 KB, 792x539
>>15919225

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects11.htm

So can you be specific in showing what has been disputed? I personally know that this type of leak was once very realistically possible. And that this type of data is handled by people who go home at the end of the day unable to share their professional lives with with their famlies.
>>
File: flyingobjects11_14.jpg (41 KB, 792x517) Image search: [Google]
flyingobjects11_14.jpg
41 KB, 792x517
>>
File: 1276277251737.jpg (73 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1276277251737.jpg
73 KB, 428x510
>>15918289
>I have used my mind to see things that are not physically accessible
>>
File: Psychic_warrior.jpg (44 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
Psychic_warrior.jpg
44 KB, 337x500
>>15921181
Gotta admit, it is funny how the public has been trained to think in short mentaly stunted sound bytes.

Clearly you are safe from using any cognitive aptitudes as a means of perception. ..and you have been trained to think that is a good thing.

Half minded mentaly deficient 'forest gump' types can excel in the modern terrain while persons burdened with highly functional cognitive aptitudes are left struggling. It is to be expected that lesser beings and lower primates fight for the superiority of their kind using bias, ridicule and violence. I don't feel any more at home amoung this kind of people than you would amoung a band of chimpanzees. There were times when volunteering service amoung the beings that my functionality as a human was an issue.

You draw humor from imagining that cognitive aptitudes do not exist. (The addition of your implied world view to the stated one stimulates neural structures excessively as the dual image structure is incompatible with your neurologically modeled world view) Imagining that these beings do not exist is the greater omission. To them you are not inaccessable, neither cognitively nor physically.
>>
>>15922031
Protip: Morehouse is not the only one to come out about stargate. He just happens to have the most popular book.

Also Caret is a hoax.

kthxbai
>>
>>15907661
Yeah it's extremely stupid
high intelligence doesn't mean high morals, and only a scared little hippie could think all of this "ayy lmao the saviours"
they're the reason why people who rationally talks about aliens is seen as dumbnuts
I hate them
>>
>>15908017
everything he said is right and you're the retarded here
probably wouldn't invade but any "first world country" would refuse all relations
shut up asshole
>>
>>15922043
Strange how many people have been directed away from the caret source. Can anyone provide link to the information they are allowing to supplant it?

Also made mention to the director of the program previously when I pointed that my personal efforts were, at minimum, comparable to his. This evaluation was made by reading his 'less popular' book. That could have been deducted from my statement if you had done the same.

So what exactly is your contribution here? I see that there is a group who have been brought to negating consensus on the caret data source. Care to identify the source of your point of view? An examination of its dissemination will most probably be found to have implicating methodologies and/or associations.
>>
God damn am I the only semi intelligent being on the internet?

Any space faring species would have the necessary defensive and aggressive behaviors to survive. The reason then is not that we are a warlike species but more that they would have nothing to gain from giving us advanced technology. It opens up the possibility of using this technology against them, for one, but also lessons their control over our species as a whole. If they are here, then they are interested in how natural selection affects our genes. That is the fastest way to produce beauty and adaptation, which they could then use in their own genetic engineering endeavors. If they grew people in a lab to see the effects of changing single genes they would have to wait for maturation and even then the physical effects may not be measurable i.e social interaction, ability to learn, emotional security etc... these things can only best be measured under natural circumstances i.e 7billion people on Earth.

There is much more but really I feel so enlightened to these obvious conclusions about aliums that noone ever agrees with... I feel... alienated from you all.
>>
>>15922043
>Gotta admit, it is funny how the public has been trained to think in short mentaly stunted sound bytes.
>>
>>15922056
Accountability is probably the only real cause for moral behavior. Knowing that someone is watching can be a huge deterrent. On this website in particular it can be seen how people act when they feel hidden from accountability.
>>
>>15907334
I highly doubt that there are Any other life forms close enough that we'll ever be able to meet up. But IF so, i highly doubt they have Been able to come close enough to gather information such as the independence day movie and shit. And they use weapons Too anon, trist me.
>>
>>15922087
>I feel so enlightened to these obvious conclusions about aliums that noone ever agrees with
You shouldn't. The logic you're so proud of is something that even dogs know. Every living being on Earth is programmed with instincts to better it's own existence at the expense of others.

But you're overlooking alternatives because you are listening to your instincts too closely.

I say the following with the utmost humility about our understanding of life in the universe (as we literally only have 1 data point to go off of, since all life on Earth arose from a single source)

But, it seems likely that the deciding factors on whether or not aliens would be hostile are things like the abundance of resources in the universe.
What resources? We have no way of knowing, without knowing what technologies they possess. Beyond that you are trying to address purely cultural questions.
I see a lot of people who want to bring up trends on Earth such as "every example of new civilizations meeting each other ends in violence", however trends aren't black and white. The trend in fact is that as the standard of living is improved (and as education is improved), more and more people want to help (without reason) people who are less fortunate.

We can't even begin to address questions like that about aliens. What if their leaders would want to help us merely for publicity points? Like a politician kissing a baby. As long as they have no need to harvest our resources (in a universe that is probably brimming over with them, and they are probably already well adapted to living off of the most common elements in the universe) they have no need for direct hostility.

As far as studying us for their own scientific curiosity, why not simply ask us? We know a lot about our own bodies, and we definitely have access to humane methods for them to study us further if they with, scientists study human organs all the time without having to go killing people.
>>
>>15922200
Don't be so quick to pass judgement since you know nothing about me or what I know.

Space faring civilizations would have all the resources they need and the methods to synthesize them. Genetic material is the only thing that cannot be instantly synthesized because the possibilities are so fast. Instead, it must be harvested.

They will easily be able to harness great amounts of power. The sun alone would allow them to bang together any material they want to, including the energy they require to travel through space.

As for my understanding of the universe, I know that it is a self contained entity. It is a predeterminate universe where time and space are not linear although biological organisms are limited in their perceptions because of entropic functions.
>>
>>15922222 (nice quints)
>Genetic material is the only thing that cannot be instantly synthesized
>it must be harvested.
what does this even mean? Do you mean biological material? It can be grown in petri dishes, we can even grow organs in petri dishes.
Other than that, "genetic material" is just information isn't it? Information about the DNA sequencing, but again you don't have to kill people to get that.

As for harvesting our suns energy. Our sun is irrelevant in the incomprehensibly large sea of stars that is the milkyway alone. Not to mention that our sun is actually considered to be a very small star compared to what else is out there.
>>
>>15922299
exactly. If they can use the energy of any typical sun to produce any element they want or produce anything that they have the blueprint for, they don't need to steal Earth's resources. But that's the thing- they need the blueprint. Lifeforms constantly produce new blueprints and this takes time- they must be harvested (gathered over time rather than produced instantly).

Information such as genetic, cultural, history, will be valued somewhat by an alien species. There is also the argument for altruism and relating to intelligent life that struggles to survive for why they have not enslaved or destroyed us.
>>
>>15922222
>Genetic material is the only thing that cannot be instantly synthesized because the possibilities are so fast.
>cannot be instantly synthesized because the possibilities are so fast.
>because the possibilities are so fast.
>possibilities are so fast.
>possibilities
>fast

what the fuck dude?
>>
File: 1426615284124.jpg (44 KB, 300x308) Image search: [Google]
1426615284124.jpg
44 KB, 300x308
We are not war like

We have a small planet and few leaders who desicdes our fate

With help from aliens we could be a much better mankind
>>
>>15922425
But we are. Beelzebub was in our solar system for centuries, before being pardoned by our Endlessness, observing our strange psyche and our abnormal cycles of reciprocal destruction time and time again
>>
>>15922425
>We are not war like
There's at least 3000 years of world history to the contrary.

>>15922446
Or you could just roleplay.
>>
>>15922315
There is a difference between information and knowledge.
If aliens just want information, then it's trivial for them to produce it in vast quantities - even an RNG can do that.
If it's knowledge they want, then it's unlikely to be found in the DNA of another species.
>>
>>15922413
Obviously vast...
>>15922487
IF you can't see value in genetic information, then that's fine dude. Nobody will care.
>>
>>15922523
>IF you can't see value in genetic information, then that's fine dude. Nobody will care.
It's valuable to the organisms it belongs to, because it's a source of knowledge about themselves.
I struggle to see the appeal to aliens, though.
>>
>>15907772
Russia = Asia,
>>15907770 just doesnt like Russia, presumably because of glorious leader and mentor Putin.
>>
>>15922573
How about physical beauty, adaptation, cellular activity, virus immunities, metabolic adaptations i.e lactose intolerance. The list is so huge I can only begin to comprehend it myself.

Then there's knowledge for the sake of knowledge, something humans are very interested. Why would aliens not be interested in the many forms that life can take and how it is able to survive? As scientists, they would be immensely interested...
>>
>>15922613
>How about physical beauty, adaptation, cellular activity, virus immunities, metabolic adaptations i.e lactose intolerance. The list is so huge I can only begin to comprehend it myself.
None of that stuff would cross the biochemical gulf between species with different origins. It's like jokes in another language - they simply don't translate.

>Then there's knowledge for the sake of knowledge
>Why would aliens not be interested in the many forms that life can take and how it is able to survive? As scientists, they would be immensely interested...
This I'll believe. It doesn't actually require any kind of travel though, it's the kind of thing we like to broadcast by radio.
>>
>>15907334
Why the fuck do you think AYY LMAO automatically is going to be peaceful?

There's no reason to believe that and such an assumption could easily turn out to be a dangerous one.
>>
>>15922467
What if I told you that Wars have been orchestrated?
>>
>>15907756
pfft not including israel, thats a good shabbos goy
>>
Fuck you and this "we did x" bullshit, that's not my burden and I had no role in it. I want to see the stars.
>>
The funny thing about humans is that they have the choice to be rational, and they opt out more often than not.

Ethics are both concrete in that they are a concept to be materialized and abstract in that they are subjective to the individual.

tl;dr

Aliens don't give a fuck if anything is violent. Being rational is much more important.
Until humans begin making the 'right' decisions they'll probably stay hidden/ignore us. Even after, I imagine most communication will be utilitarian in nature.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>15923046
No shit, Sherlock. Gulf of Tonkin, Spanish-American War, War of the Roses, etc. But not every war in recorded history is a two-sided conspiracy.
>>
Aliens almost certainly exist.

We will also almost certainly never meet them.

It's a waste of energy to think about it.
>>
>>15922056
>high intelligence doesn't mean high morals
Yes, it does. Sure, there are smart people that murderers.
In general though, it takes foresight and a step away from egoistic behaviour to form morals.

I know a lot of guys on here consider themselves enlightened edgelords whose smartness made them tough.
But really, at the end of the day you are just selfish cunts.

>>15922143
That's bullshit.

For fuck's sake, have you guys ever heard of Kant?
>>
>>15923127
that are*
>>
>>15923127
>trying to teach /x/ ethics

You can try but I'll just sit back and laugh.

Fuckers have probably never heard of the categorical imperative
>>
>>15907334
No advanced species would be so advanced if they didn't have a war or two
>>
>>15923147
Yes, but the point that has been stated and restated continually in this thread is that if they were to survive they would have to discover their capacity for peacefulness.

Let's state this as clearly as possible:

Violent species.
Violent species makes weapons.
Violent species & weapons = conflict.
Conflict = development.
Development = bigger weapons.
Bigger weapons = more destruction.
Violent species & bigger weapons = mutually assured destruction, MOD.
Species extinct.

BUT

Nonviolent species & bigger weapons = NO mutually assured destruction.
Species continues to develop.
>>
>>15923147
if aliens exist somewhere in the universe, on some planet like ours, with a Sun and moon and view of the stars, it's likely they'd originally ascribe to some type of astrotheological beliefs, that would influence their budding civilization with organized religion, secret societies and mystery schools. depending on when they got started and how far they made it in similar circumstances, they might not be that much more advanced than us at this point, if at all.
>>
>>15922667
>None of that stuff would cross the biochemical gulf between species with different origins. It's like jokes in another language - they simply don't translate.
I beg to differ. If they aren't DNA based, they can still translate DNA based features into their own genetic language.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>15923212
le le lammy lammy lay o'matico kablammyo daddyo
>>
File: mqdefault-2.jpg (5 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault-2.jpg
5 KB, 320x180
This is a vehicle showing effects of time dilation due to faster than than light travel. Persons onboard would see those standing on ground as moving in extremely slow motion.

This is the mode of operation used when examining military and industrial establishments. I KNOW this to be true due to personal observational experience. I can not provide you with personal experience. Why the beings saw fit to show this to me you may wonder. I can only advise you to awaken to your own ignored memory.

It is unfortunate that there are so many who lack this simple personal experiential knowledge. They live in a blindspot unable to become aware of basic truth.
>>
File: 1392672752900.gif (70 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1392672752900.gif
70 KB, 207x207
>>15923892
>This is a vehicle showing effects of time dilation due to faster than than light travel.
>>
>>15923892
>persons onboard would not see anything, because at light speed, there is no time to be experienced
ftfy
>>
>>15908061
Not him, but you need to brush up, not him. Your logic is very cyclical.
>>
File: 1426720578467.jpg (31 KB, 480x344) Image search: [Google]
1426720578467.jpg
31 KB, 480x344
>>15923958
>>
>>15907701

>Other races that do not posses Warp tech are excluded from such considerations in the same way animals are excluded from current human value systems

well, other than, you know, the whole sentience thing.
>>
>>15907334
Maybe they are just waiting to see what we will do next, if we will learn from out mistakes or just finish killing ourselfs. Both ways, they don't need to do shit about it.
>>
File: SENTIENT-BEINGS-II.jpg (640 KB, 675x700) Image search: [Google]
SENTIENT-BEINGS-II.jpg
640 KB, 675x700
>>
File: Alien Interview.jpg (72 KB, 214x320) Image search: [Google]
Alien Interview.jpg
72 KB, 214x320
>>
File: 1418411303449.jpg (250 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1418411303449.jpg
250 KB, 600x450
>>
>>15925007
ya only got about 100 left.
>>
>>15907334
The human race is an estrogen riddled, pansy, chicken shit race only ever capable of fighting like females and feeling sorry about it later instead of properly celebrating crushing the enemy, enslaving him and raping his women. Some of these "alien" species celebrate their victories like humans celebrate Christmas.
>>
>>15907334
Ayy lmao
>>
>>15922425

Humans are are colonial creature, like ants. The actions of the individual mean little to the overall action of the superorganism. Even the peaceful and whatever else personality is part of the overall phenotype. This is hardwired survival instinct which has enabled Homo Sapiens to conquer and eradicate all other human subspecies, as compulsory as breathing and sex.
>>
>>15925611
>The human race is an estrogen riddled, pansy, chicken shit race only ever capable of fighting like females and feeling sorry about it later instead of properly celebrating crushing the enemy, enslaving him and raping his women. Some of these "alien" species celebrate their victories like humans celebrate Christmas.
scary, good post op
>>
>>15922467
I am not roleplaying m8 is the crazy thing belive what you want.
>>
>>15926295
I believe you're a pathetic mass of stubbly flesh sweating to cartoon pornography in your mother's basement, bringing down her resale value with your thick stench of sweaty asshole on leather and stale cum.
>>
If a sufficiently advanced race thought we were enough of a threat to exclude us then the logical progression is simple genocide. There are three possibilities.
>nobody has seen is yet, but when they do we are fucked.
>nobody has seen us yet and when they do they will make contact
>they have seen us, and are ignoring us because we are uninteresting...
>bonus: there's an RKV en route to our planet sent as soon as our first radio transmissions were picked up
>>
>>15926421
What's truly frightening is that we could be deemed a threat by an alien force hiding out in our Kuiper Belt and all they'd have to do is change the trajectory of a huge piece of frozen rock out there and we wouldn't have a chance.
>>
>>15913526
Fuck I hate cunts like you, not educated never give reputable sources or cite anything they say. It's always "when u do some research u'll see m8" but I assume they're just meaning some shitty WorldTruth.tv article they read while on shrooms. You are a dumb cunt that thinks his shitty ideological views are ones that all humans should share. You need to wake up dickhead and realize that everything you believe is objectively wrong.
>inb4 jew disinfo
>Soon ull lrn m9
>>
>>15913638
Idiot, you are literally an idiot, where did you get this information from? Was is a reputable source? Or did you just take shrooms and you now think that you're enlightened?
>>
>>15907508

For what though? It's not like our natural resources are being beamed off-planet behind our backs.
>>
>>15923074
The irony of this post is actually delicious. You have no fucking idea if Aliens think rationally, kindly take a critical thinking class and then go kill yourself
>>
>>15907666

Well yeah. They weren't entirely wrong, just constantly misguided and embroiled in youth culture, which is always a self-congratulatory circle-jerk of immaturity labeled as enlightenment.
>>
>>15924477
I can't believe you actually believe that tripe, I honestly hope one day you wake up and realize that you were just young and dumb.
>>
>>15925611
Sure thing mate. Whats with all these faggots thinking they actually know what these Aliens are doing or even try and understand what their culture is.
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>15926479

I tend to think a significantly advanced society would be a rational one, though I doubt any life-form is immune to irrationality.
>>
>>15926123

No. We're a small-group species that has created society through a progressive body of artifice. We have essentially the same psychology as the small tribal cultures of the Paleolithic era.
>>
>>15926513
Right? Show me one nationalist ant species.
>>
>>15926479
The irony of this post is actually delicious. You have no fucking idea if I need a critical thinking class in order to kill myself.
Please just go kill yourself.
>>
Until 2000, the largest known ant supercolony was on the Ishikari coast of Hokkaidō, Japan. The colony was estimated to contain 306 million worker ants and one million queen ants living in 45,000 nests interconnected by underground passages over an area of 2.7 km2 (670 acres).[2] In 2000, an enormous supercolony of Argentine ants was found in Southern Europe (report published in 2002). Of 33 ant populations nested along the 6,004-kilometre (3,731 mi) stretch along the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts in Southern Europe, 30 belonged to one supercolony with estimated millions of nests and billions of workers, interspersed with three populations of another supercolony.[3] The researchers[which?] claim that this case of unicoloniality cannot be explained by loss of their genetic diversity due to the genetic bottleneck of the imported ants.[citation needed] In 2009, it was demonstrated that the largest Japanese, Californian and European Argentine ant supercolonies were in fact part of a single global "megacolony".[4]

Another supercolony, measuring approximately 100 km (62 mi) wide, was found beneath Melbourne, Australia in 2004.[5]
>>
>>15926488
Not sure what his point is in this exact quote but in his other comments he mentions building a machine in a subspace dreamstate realm to the effect that he could check its parts for wear some time later. Sounds like bullshit until you personally experience persistant subspace dreamstate reality. You can literally leave your physical body behind and move there.

Dark matter is observed in space. A similar percentage of the mass of this world is due to the presence of dark matter here. It will result in a substantial addition to our periodic chart of elements when the reality of this is grasped.
>>
>>15926491
This.

Even with personal contact and interaction with these beings for my entire life I do not feel I have any significant insight into their homeworld culture. Speculation can only help us be prepared for what is there. Their character will be found to be complex beyond comprehension in light of technology that is same. The nature of mastery of knowledge is to find simplicity in complex data. Seeing the universe in light of greater insight their action is compulsory and immediate. They come here urgently to assist in our growth and development but there are few who are awake enough to pass even crude evaluations of aptitude. The dna is shaped by the mind and emotion and also by other bosonic and fermionic properties that are still beyond our measure. This is what can not be synthesized in stabil contained form. Although a great deal of their work focuses on reproduction, these bodies are vessels of containment for something much more valued and much more durable.
>>
>>15922087
>im smart!!1!2
>lessons

No.
>>
>implying aliens exist
>>
File: 1371149350950.png (183 KB, 586x397) Image search: [Google]
1371149350950.png
183 KB, 586x397
>>15927084
>The dna is shaped by the mind and emotion and also by other bosonic and fermionic properties that are still beyond our measure.
>>
>>15908033

Wrong sir, even if they were an incredibly militaristic and violent culture a ruling elite would always probably survive. You better believe there is some secret vault the rich people will live in till they die when we all nuke each other.
>>
>>15922074
>Strange how many people have been directed away from the caret source.

You're retarded or just new. Go check the /x/ archives, we've had dozens if not more threads on it before. All the pictures have been posted on this board before.

http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles/issac/issac.htm
http://www.dronehoax.com/critiques/isaacs_hoax_a_sad_story.htm
>>
>>15927254
Thanks for the links. Any inteligence agency that settles for that quality of data source is its own worst enemy. Any civilian who can not read for quality beyond the scope provided and recomended as stoping point by those sources is at the mercy of fate to deliver truth through the tight of their own limited vision.

I am not always 'right'. I actively seek my own errors and am not embarassed to expose my efforts to arrive at correct evaluation and assessment. In this particular situation the quality of the negating efforts is far far inferior to the quality of the data source that it purports to negate. For now I let that simple quality assessment stand. The negating text also strongly attempts to disuade persons from approaching the available information directly, asking persons to content themselves with the grossly inadequate summary. Is this where you stopped? I personally know persons who had hands on such items as those trusted to the department that 'isaac' was part of. You are not on the right side in this matter.
>>
>>15927378
>through the tight filter of...
>>
>>15907334

Everything fights, from bacteria to whales. Everything uses tools to advance itself. Sometimes that means consuming or dominating other creatures.

Human build. We create. We use our faculties not only for consumption, domination, and destruction, but also for creation. We build infrastructure. We build technology. We build societies that care about morality, ethics, etc.

Of course we aren't perfect, but that's not my point. My point is this:

What makes you think that the use of tools to dominate others for one's own gains is limited only to lower life forms? Virtually every species does it in some form. Even rabbits and other incredible docile animals are absolute maniacs from the perspective of the grass.

Why would aliens be any different? Why would they care that we are violent?

Have you ever tried to justify your existence to your pet hamster? Have you ever tried to teach your pet hamster calculus? You might love your pet hamster, but you also know what it is; a fuckin' hamster. It isn't capable of the same things you and I are capable of.

If anything, our nuclear weapons seemed to have attracted alien species. Imagine if your hamster started using a small stick to pry open its cage... would that get your attention? UFO sightings exploded (forgive the pun) after we started testing nuclear weapons. Lately they have been less... convincing... than many of the earlier ones.
>>
>>15927392

Aside from my egregious spelling errors I want to clarify: When I say tools, I mean natural born tools. It's a poor choice of wording. For example, I was thinking of our limbs, our ability to manipulate objects, our ability to bite... stuff like that. Those are our "tools" so to speak... although there is a big distinction between those kinds of tools, and manufactured tools, of course.
>>
>>15927378
Wow you really are schizo.

I don't want to take the time to dissect your post for another rambling in return but I will mention this. The links posted have ALL of the CARET pictures and docs on them, if not on the direct page I linked then elsewhere on the sight.

>I personally know persons who had hands on such items as those trusted to the department that 'isaac' was part of. You are not on the right side in this matter.

This is a desperate cry to get people to believe you.

If anyone is an intelligence agency member here I'm sure it is you.
>>
>>15927392
you can't necessarily tie UFOs to aliens

What if testing nuclear weapons created some unknown atmospheric side-effect that resembles a UFO
>>
>>15907334
Or maybe the Aliens are just Elite faggots
>>
>>15927084
what if you're just crazy, anon?
How would you even know
>>
What if its impossible to traverse the incomprehensible distances between our planet and any area capable of sustaining life?
What if we've never met aliens and never will?
>>
>>15927417

Possible, but there's still a few cases that make me wonder. I doubt any single phenomenon can explain all UFO sightings.

I'm willing to bet most of them are human fancy of one form or another, but not all.
>>
>>15927232
The physical event of atomically piecing together our dna is subject to many variables beyond the predictable expected production process and outcome.

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=dna%20replication&sm=1

There will be found mathematical significance to the events of defective reproduction of dna. The influences are reflections of macroscopic events that have bearing upon atomic bonding ranging from mechanically produced particle emittions, microwaves and electromagnetic fields to more subtle natural processes including bosonic properties that are only recently being observed through research efforts at places such as c.e.r.n.

Some of this insight is 'theory' and unproven. However, the specifics are gradually coming to light. How do you envision the known concept of 'instinct' to be caused to occure?

How much knowledge do you have about the matter?
>>
>How much knowledge do you have about the matter?

Enough to know you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>15927084
You should share your experiences in a thread if you haven't, would make for some fine OC, real or not.
>>
>>15927754

I did not bring up the subject of dna. Just responded to the existing dialogue with my own concepts.

The main focus of my theory on the matter of dna is that more than simple biological instructional information is recorded. The advanced form of the theory includes certain physical properties that, although known by certain persons and disciplines, are not generally accepted public knowledge.

Perhaps you are not familiar with what I am refering to.

Care to contribute from your knowledge on the matter? If I have made a glaring error please be so kind as to point it out. I am not a postgrad student of the field.. If you are well versed it should not be hard to bring more specifics to the table than I am able to.
>>
>>15927791
Unfortunately it is entirely real. This is one of my few outlets for my experiences. There are few people who can deal with it. There is a lot more than just the beings from the stars to deal with once you are able to accurately perceive. Interestingly, Native Americans seem to have natural aptitudes toward these matters. Almost all of my close friends have been native american. When you can see the reality of the dreamstate world you are well on your way to finding personal experience.

Perhaps the first time I had to deal with it directly I was attacked (in dream) by a young guy I knew only through a new group of friends. Attacked while face down I chased him from the moment he let me up to flee. Out of the bedroom through hall into livingroom I got to the point where he had gone into the ground. I looked closely at the colors as the heatlike signature faded. I walked back to my body and woke as if steping back into the thing. It was not simply a dream. It was a calling to an out of body reality that is available to us all.

The technology of the beings from the stars bridges the gap between this realm and that.
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.