[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ I was here about 4-5 weeks ago and told you about an experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 21
File: t.jpg (14 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
14 KB, 285x300
/x/ I was here about 4-5 weeks ago and told you about an experience i had. It was this weird ritual at a masquerade party with drugs/sex and so on. I explained the sacrificing of an animal and more. I finally got the call and was told i am on for tonight for the bush ritual. My friend is going to tail us and film it from the bush for all of us. So hopefully we will get some great footage.
Reminder of what happened:
>Jazz club
>Invited to a party
>Masquerade party
>Orgy in middle of room
>Notice some notable people (will not release)
>Went to the back joined a ritual.
>Ended up sacrificing some goat.
>Some of you thought it was Abrahamic in origin/Roman
>The people seemed to take a liking to me saying like "You should come to the bush for a better experience, you would make a great host at one of these parties."
So, my friend has my phones signal and he follow right up until they take my phone. Then he will look at the general direction i was heading, and trek it from there. He will film it and come to this thread right away and post the results. Hopefully i will be with him. Wish me luck. I leave at 6! so after that, I may not be able to talk to you guys until after 12:00 or later.
>>
I remember that thread.
Please don't be a faggot and actually deliver, k?
>>
>>15903687
Yeah man for sure. I am a mixture of super excited/nervous as fuck. Don't really know what to expect. Last time was a mind fuck so this time should be even more intense.
>>
>>15903669
You're getting yourself into a "Eyes wide shut" scenario.
Be careful, powerful people have powerful tools...
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
good luck, don't die.
>>
>>15903669
Bring a gun, guns will keep you safe. See you tonight! /k
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>15903751
Will find out!
>>15903768
No man, i leave at 6. I am still here. My friend is coming around 5:45 and make sure everything is good.
>>15903777
Thank you!
>>15903780
They striped me of my phone last time. So if i brought a piece i know they would strip it and assume the worst from me. I think it would put me in more danger if i was ever in it.
>>
>>15903828
you could always hide a stick of dynamite up your ass
>>
I remember you! Good luck and please don't get sacrificed. Looking forward to the footage.
>>
does anyone archived the last thread?
Did you save your post OP?
Who invited you there in the first place?
>>
>>15903669
They will know. They also know it is your friend.

This is what a ritual is for, it awakens the real man, opens the third eye.
Your intentions will be plain.

Again Op I, even though you do not know me, urge you to take great care of yourself and your friend.

With this kind of preperation you have caused great trouble for your plan and this cannot go unnoticed once certain barriers have been broken.

And exactly this is what an actual ritual is ment to do.
If your "friends in high places" are actually worth anything they will take immediate action, action you might not even recognize before the consequences arrive.
>>
>>15903906
As you have said they have taken a liking in you and want you to be host of thr next party.
You are on probation my friend.
>>
>>15903885
I'm still not really convinced on this whole thing anyways. So hopefully it just be RP.
>>15903897
No i didn't. I started getting paranoid when someone said they might be reading it since this was a very secret thing.
>I was at a club and i met a couple of big wigs
>We talked about music and shit and it got onto religion and occult things
>One of the guys took a liking to me i guess and invited me to a party that night.
>Was fucking intense
>Drugs/Sex i notice a lot of powerful people from half their face
>I never gave the location because i wanted more info.
>So if tonight goes well...I'll blow this thing wide open
>>15903906
Will try to be safe as possible.
>>15903929
This is what i think is happening. It's weird though, I'm not really anyone. Just right place right time i guess or wrong.
>>
>>15903944
>I will try to
And exactly this is where you will go wrong.
It is exactly this attempt that will uncover you and your friend.
As I have said I do not know with whom you are meeting. If you realize that things go wrong you should seek for a meeting with one of them to explain your true intentions. This would be your only hope.
Tell them Sarmoung sends greetings.
Again, only then when your men are worth their words.
>>
>>15903960
But then i won't get any footage or any evidence of what is happening. I understand my friend and i have to be safe and i think we will be fine.
>>
>>15903977
Is there any way you could live stream the footage? So if anything were to happen (god forbid) its not all a lost cause
>>
>>15903977

ehh... being safe and being attentive are two different things.
you both should be thinking on your own separate from each other.
you must not look into the woods for your friend, and you must go with the flow like you've done at the party.

your friend should also be an experienced tracker, if he gets caught by a patrol while taking a piss in the woods then the both of you are fucked.

as for evidence, just go with it. what you see is what you see and can be remembered at any time(hopefully).
personally I wouldn't risk having someone go and record the ritual, unless you have more than one person for extra angles.
>>
>>15903986
Not that i know of. I honestly have no idea where we are even going for this. I know i leave at six, meet them at the location they specified and then i get in the car with them and we go. I personally am not savy with that shit so I will ask my buddy when he gets here. I think he is going to film it on those Canon hand held cameras. They are like palm sized. Not sure if that can stream.?.
>>
>>15904000
Just my one buddy. I asked a couple other guys and they were too scared. He isn't a tracker at all. Maybe i'll tell him to bring a tent and set it up just in case someone catches him? He can say he was camping there for a couple days?
>>
>>15904018
no. you want him camouflaged and undetectable.
they probably use the spot frequently(which btw will add to its impression upon you) and will find it highly suspicious.

he needs to be a rat. Staying low on his stomach, finding good places to hide(like the shade,leaves, maybe a broken tree)
never climb trees. never hide behind rocks(unless its your last resort). never walk casually or act casually. always remain silent, hold your breath for an hour if you have too. chances are they won't take too kindly to strangers who wander into the woods aimlessly looking for a specific place.
ghillie up if you have too. make him take precautions and to KNOW where he is heading.

he wants to travel light and easily, but he shouldn't be unprepared in the woods.

The only thing I fear is if they own dogs. They sound like the type to have smart security.
>>
Oh god
op please deliver.
>>
>>15904006
Im not the best either man, just an idea but its worth asking your buddy when you meet him to see if its possible, best of lucky anyway, hope it all goes well
>>
Someone post a link to the previous thread please.
>>
>>15904000
If I was you, I would listen to him.
Good voice.
>>
>>15904087
If i show that i may be planning something or acting strange, they'll know something is up. Just gonna go in there and act like last time.
>>
>>15903669
>"You should come to the bush for a better experience

See ya OP, wouldn't want to be ya!
Enjoy being the sacrifice!
>>
OP, if this is not role playing. Maybe you should wait before having your friend coming over with his camera.
If you make a footage of the ritual, we probably won't be able to see any of their faces so they won't care. The video will look like the average conspiracy therorist videos you can see on youtube.
Those people are probably very powerful, if for whatever reason they hear of those threads/videos, they'll be able find you and your friends to kill you.
Maybe you should infiltrate them instead?
Like, go to those parties a lot of times, get into their system, hell you can do drugs, fuck girls, and get very powerful connections.
Then when you've learned more about their functionning, do something like you want to do tonight.
If all of this is real, those people don't fuck around, you think it's worth your life or your friend's life?
>>
OP, just become their friends and then get a band of 4channers to go all /k/ on them.
I'd be down.
>>
>>15903669
Not long til you leave right OP?
>>
>>15904341
I think he meant 6pm GMT
>>
>>15904366
He last posted around 7-8 GMT so it can't be.
>>
Anyone still here?
>>
>>15904492
Im lurking man, not sure about OP though
>>
>>15904379
Ah, fair
>>
keep thread alive till OP delivars
>>
OP will probably die tbh
>>
Am I the only one who saw the original thread?
>>
>>15904576
Yes, no one else but you saw it. Not even OP.
>>
>>15904576
Does anyone have screenshots?
>>
>>15904564
i have faith in him. he will accomplish something spectacular for himself.
if he doesnt record the ritual, he will join their circle and be an influential member of society. if he records it, he will have achieved his assumed goal. if he fails everything, at least he tried.

i think op wont deliver, but will begin going through a new path in his life.

honestly idc if he records anything. im interested in what he will learn and so on.
>>
>>15904581
Wasn't archived, and no screenshots, unfortunately
>>
Anyone know what time it is where OP is?
>>
>>15904591
Think OP said he was from Seattle in last thread
>>
>>15904594
Oh sweet so he should be heading out in a few hours, britfag here, might have to lurk for a bit longer
>>
I have! to tell you guys this crazy story of what happened last night. I went to a low key jazz club in a big city(keep it anon) just to drink and listen some tunes. I met a couple of big stock guys that i started to shoot the shit with. We talked about finance which change to ancient rome (since our government is a rip off). We began to talk about rituals and crazy parties, when one of the guys starts to talk about a maquerade party that night(last night) which i would really be interested in. His friend seemed upset i talked about it but i told him i was totally interested. His friend decides not to go and leaves the club when his friend i'll call him John, starts to make calls. About twenty minutes go by when he tells me were all set.
>Picked up by limo
>Tells me there will be drugs
>Coke
>Weed
>Shrooms
>Then he says in the middle of the room there will be an orgy and i am totally cool to join
>Then he says if i want to see some old Roman shit i can follow him to another room/
We pull up to this apartment building and we head up to the pent (giant two floor pent house). He gives me this mask and says lets go inside.
>Crazy orgy(may or may not of joined)
>Tons of drugs
>we get drinks
>relax and a couple of guys lead us upstairs, down some halls in a big room with candles
They do all these crazies hymns in a different language and then bring in a goat.
>They stand the goat in front of this big stone slab that has weird hieroglyphs and one trent coming off the stone.
>The cut the neck of the goat and it bleeds out of the stone
>They fill 6 cups of blood and the rest sits on the stone.
>They all begin to drink the blood and do a couple more rituals.
This was the weirdest shit. They asked me if i wanted to step it up i can go to another ritual one day out in the woods. I am debating on going. What you guys think this was? I think they thought i knew what i was doing when i have no idea what ritual this was. I am nervous they might try and wak me out in the woods.
>>
>>15904628
OP from last thread, that's all I have
>>
So long as we get the footage, OP's death will be justified
>>
Still lurking
>>
Lurking intensifies
>>
>>15904704
Same man, excited to see the results, hope op delivers
>>
>>
Waiting for OP... What time is it over there? I'm in California. 5:05pm here.
>>
There's no way in the hell this could go wrong in any way possible.
>>
File: url.jpg (102 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
102 KB, 464x464
>>15904704

lurking
>>
>>
File: 1426277295740.png (19 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1426277295740.png
19 KB, 216x216
>>
Let's be real here, they only invited OP cause their Forest Warden NPC was absent, and he was the one who was supposed to give them the Holy Dagger of the Unholy 12 damage AK medium size kitchen knife in order for them to commence with the sacrifice of the Holy Unholy goat AK the cult leader's furry blow up doll
>>
>inb4 op is the goat
>>
File: 1426184467234s.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426184467234s.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>>15903669
OP, are you in the USA? Are you rich or lucky? Good looking perhaps because you were...what? Just picked up at a 'jazz club'?
Whats your age?
>>
File: 544.png (220 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
544.png
220 KB, 373x327
>>15903669
Sounds pretty cool OP. I used to be in vampire squad when I was in high school and drink blood (tomato juice) myself, when I was younger. I didn't kill animals or anything like Norman Bates, but it was pretty cool!
>>
>>15905054
It's not super unbelievable but I wouldn't be surprised if OP comes back with
>welp they got spooked at their spot so nothing happened
>crazy stuff happened but the camcorder got wet
>my friend couldn't keep up

There's going to be some out incoming.
>>
>>15905065
Nah, he just won't post back ever and this thread will die. That's usually how it goes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>15905034
Wait there’s actually vampire kids who sit around and drink tomato juice?...
>>
>>15905081
Yeah, probably. Goth isn't in anymore though, is it? Though VampireFreaks still exists, so I don't know.
>>
op died unlucky
>>
File: 1324012613217.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1324012613217.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
It's only 8PM in Seattle
>>
>>15905317
which means he'll be here by morning for us brits
>>
>>15905325
if he ever returns
>>
>>15905353
You know he won't.
>>
Op ded
>>
>>15905424
So let this cancerous thread die already.
>>
>>15905571
It's only 9pm in Seattle but either way I doubt OP will deliver
>>
Bump for op even though he probably got castrated
>>
if op is kill maybe his friend will come back
>>
>>15905602
He said he'll be back at 12 or later...if he's coming back.
>>
>>15905571

Op ded
>>
File: 1423449306530.jpg (170 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1423449306530.jpg
170 KB, 1280x960
op
r u
kil?

>no
>>
Anyone still lurking?
>>
mebbe
>>
File: 1422404849854.jpg (33 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1422404849854.jpg
33 KB, 500x352
Bamp for interest

I'd consider OP a lucky bastard.
>>
>>15905747
thats offensive
>>
>>15905728

i went out and got a beer, came back to practically nothing in that time.

warning signs it might be a con
>invitation to remote area
>free drugs and booze
>not knowing at least a couple people at said event
>odd rituals
>high-end people appearing

there's not an ounce of suspicion in OP mind when he heard that? i hope he took a knife and compass with him...
>>
File: 1419836779574.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419836779574.png
50 KB, 250x250
>>15905774
How so?
>>
>>15905806
I saw some pigeons that looked like that once.
>>
File: 1422400291995.jpg (38 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
1422400291995.jpg
38 KB, 400x426
Anyone else have culty stories to pass the time?

I'm fairly certain of a degree of gangstalking is going on. Happens to me in particular. I've yet to type everything out, but it happens.

Music and television is involved. I've had people using keywords at me in bars, rehearsed lines and such, even music in the bar to reinforce it. They try to keep me convinced it's a truman esque ARG.

How other people don't find out and question it evades me. I know I'm not schitzing that hard.
>>
>>15905827
sounds pretty interesting, keen to type out the details?
>>
>>15905827
Fuck off with this bullshit.

Anyone got real vidyas of creepy rituals?
>>
File: 1418674596689.png (255 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1418674596689.png
255 KB, 354x367
>>15905835
They alert me to their presence in public for no apparent reason other than to contribute in the conversation etc.,

What kind of details do you want?

I try to keep a record of as much of it as I can on my phone. They analyze me socially in almost every action I take. I hear them talking at me even before I get in the bar.

By reading my appearance and following along with the conversation, they can predict what I'm thinking, and I'm sure they have my bodily energy tracked somehow.

Basically they seem to follow my internal monologue for certain reasons.

When I get home, they use something that's probably close to voice to skull tech to influence my hypnagogia and keep me up at night.

There aren't very many ways I can get out of it, but I'm working on them soon. Why they don't just let me in on their club is beyond me.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer.

I had hoped it was a real thing, but I think that someone would have actually revealed all the details now, especially on 4chan.
>>
>>15905827
This is real. They also play certain songs on the radio and stuff like that. It gets pretty crazy and when they find out you know what they're doing they start poisoning your food when nobody is home and other things.
>>
>>15905854
how do you know they are doing these things apart from what you hear in your head?
>>
In this thread:

Thanks me skeletal
>>
>>15905827
>>15905854
Hey bud, my friend was going through a similar thing for a few years recently. He's been diagnosed and he dips in and out of questioning reality/thinking people are conspiring against him. I suggest just giving some meds a try or something. I wish you the best either way.
>>
File: 1420183722933.jpg (36 KB, 337x480) Image search: [Google]
1420183722933.jpg
36 KB, 337x480
>>15905880
Things other people I have seen say and do, and the things I've written.

>>15905866
I dunno so much about the poisoning your food thing, but I've experienced these things. Changing certain things in songs, code, etc.

I used to think I was being initiated or something, but it's been over a year now.
>>
File: 1392684996173.jpg (55 KB, 607x455) Image search: [Google]
1392684996173.jpg
55 KB, 607x455
>>15905929
I have, it didn't stop and my therapist couldn't explain it.

Everything they do is freedom of speech, I guess, but it is harassment without my consent.
>>
>>15905939
What made them target you?
>>
>>15905953
He found out something he shouldn't have and caught their attention and now it will never end. They watch your every move and it only will get worse.
>>
>>15905968
Why would you try to make someone more distressed?
>>
File: 1419143805308.jpg (302 KB, 498x651) Image search: [Google]
1419143805308.jpg
302 KB, 498x651
>>15905953
>>15905953
I'm not exactly sure, maybe it was because I had shown a keen interest in the paranormal, philosophy, society, and politics.

I think it started when I was in college, and told a friend that I wanted to write a book on synchronicity.

It isn't all bad, but the mystery really gets to me. It's some sort of underground or high society ARG thing.

It isn't so bad, but they know they can't keep it up, or at least seems like it. I might be overestimating myself. I'm the only person I have to work with this.

One lady even mentioned while I was at the bar "What would happen if you brought on of those guys in here? He'd be like, what are you even complaining about? They love you!" Because I had been contemplating getting some help from /x/philes.

Literally all you have to do it track eye movement and brain patterns. Doing this, you can easily tell what someone is thinking. When you talk aloud in your head, you slightly talk with your larynyx.

Other than that, they guess what you were going to think, multiple responses aloud from people, then gauge your reaction to find out what you thought.

I'm doing this because they are still withholding information. I'm close to writing a book and getting people behind the cause.

And I'm also sure they may have taken some of my designs for inventions. A controller that has two pieces you plug into your phone, Balloons to carry high speed internet, and a electrical outlet that you just need to place the plug on a magnified plate.

I was watching hot fuzz and was thinking that the main character's name was Sean Penn and that he should be in a movie as a spy, now there is an actual Sean Penn spy movie.

I had something else but just forgot it. Fairly confident that they influenced my ex-fiancee and kept her from talking to me, and they often make sexual comments about her to "punish" me. Sounds cliche right?

I also live a very synchronous life, I guess you could say. So much it's obviously suspicious.
>>
File: 1417298370589.jpg (96 KB, 550x319) Image search: [Google]
1417298370589.jpg
96 KB, 550x319
>>15905968
I'm currently working on something that might end the problem.

How they have so many people while still holding integrity is beyond me.

You guys sure you haven't heard anything like this? Like, a semi-popular ARG in the Chicago area?
>>
>>15906004
Well, just try to take it easy on yourself and don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>15906004
Um fruitcake?
>>
File: 1419974941511.jpg (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1419974941511.jpg
4 KB, 126x126
>>15906031
What?
>>
>>15906004
sounds like the freeyourbain site
>>
>>15903669
>oh look the new meat we invited came to the back for the sacrifice and didn't just oogle the fucking
>let's tell him to be our next "host"
>cut him to ribbons at the next meeting
>>
File: 1419888540709.jpg (161 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1419888540709.jpg
161 KB, 640x640
>>15906066
Yeah I also read that and was surprised at some of the similarities.
>>
Still lurking....
Please deliver OP
>>
>>15906080

see

>>15905799
>>
OP is dead, I guess?
>>
>>15906158
Of course not.

He's getting his boypussy broken in by a fat Saudi, then he'll be shipped off to the Middle East to sexually service rich oil tyxoons
>>
>op goes off to drug filled org>it's only 12:23 am in Seattle
>WUH WHERE'S OP???

for fucks sake, /x/, get it together. He's probably shaft deep in hippie pussy right now.
>>
Possibilities:

1) Everything is going to plan and OP is having a fun and weird time while his friend is hidden and taking video. Considering the nature of the sort of place he's going it's really no surprise that he'd be there for longer than 6 hours.

2) OP is lured into becoming human sacrifice by having regulars entice him into going to another party. And yes even though OP was masked at the first party he went to (and probably this current one), it would be obvious to them that he is an outsider/new. They likely also caught his friend taking video and sacrificed him as well.

3) its fucking nothing. OP will never deliver because there was nothing to deliver and will let this thread die without replying to preserve the mystery.

4) benis
>>
>>15906206
Honestly benis is the most realistic
>>
>>15906221
I used to live in Seattle and can confirm this.

The whole west coast is a hedonistic shithole.

Most likely op is just hanging out with some hippies and thinks he's in Eyes Wide Shut
>>
>>15906206
Considering the circumstances, i would have to go with benis
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.