[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAELSTRUM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 14
File: 0u9R6Qe.jpg (567 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
0u9R6Qe.jpg
567 KB, 1500x1500
Without further ado, I'd like to present to you, /x/, my hypersigil SAELSTRUM.

It magnifies the users intent and can be a possible astral computational device. There's going to be so much more to this, but for now, it does what it says.
>>
>>15901571
bro, you know this is 4chan right
>>
>>15901578

Yep! /x/, specifically. Don't you remember when people actually posted work on /x/? I do. A new renaissance era is here!
>>
>>15901589
my only worry is that sigils often end similarly here on /x/.
sending good vibes your way, i feel your intentions are positive.
>>
>>15901608

That's why I added a fail-safe to this motherfucker!
>>
sigils only work for the person who made them you smelly loser
>>
>>15901720

Says who? I've been doing this for years. They do not just work for one person.
>>
>>15901724
Whats the best way to use this?
>>
The usage for this system is quite easy. Focus on the centerpiece, push your intent, whatever it might be, towards it. Feel it really become your intent, synonymous even. Then let it do it's work.

It's basically a magnifying glass for your intent.
>>
>>15901571
Why the fuck can i feel heat radiating from this picture?
>>
>>15901775

It is damn powerful. Also battery sigil.
>>
that thing looks p cool. i'm not going to use it, because I don't believe in magic, but goodjob!
>>
>>15901777
Ok you honestly have my attention because I've never felt physical heat from an image before, how do I into hypersigil SAELSTRUM
>>
>>15901794

Here.

>>15901774
>>
File: burger-king-king.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
burger-king-king.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>15901799
>>
>>15901571
Ok. We know what it does but, just out of curiosity, how does it work?
>>
>>15901821

Here

>>15901774
>>
Congratz on the babbi, Inji!
>>
>>15901853

It literally is like a child to me, thank you.
>>
File: 1375638630797.jpg (203 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1375638630797.jpg
203 KB, 960x960
I used to know a guy that made sigils. His name was Apostle on Skype.

This guy used to chat with me all the time. I feel like he was either Inji or Orian or something like that.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Pick related, this was a photo he used.
>>
>>15901885

Lol... I am Apostle.
>>
>>15901905
My goodness. How could we exchange Skypes again =3?
>>
>>15901905
>>15901943
I've grown a little bit since we've last spoke. I was going down my own path not related to /x/ at all. But in what I do I could use some inspiration of yours again my friend.
>>
>>15901943

My skype is the same.
>>
>>15901965
Mine isn't. Let me see If i can fart around me eldest skype account.
>>
>>15901976

What's yours?
>>
>>15901885
what was your nickname?
just curious
>>
>>15901988
an alias i use online in various places including hit internet websites.
>>
What do you mean by astral computation?
>>
>>15902022

You provide it intent, instructions, etc, it will compute that and maximize it as if it were a computer processing a long equation.
>>
I really don't know much about these, but stared at the center and was drawn to three symbols. There was a slight humming sound, warm and low. What do the symbols correspond to?
>>
>>15902120

Which ones?
>>
>>15902127
Northeast, then west, then southwest.
>>
>>15902132

2. Neutralize
6. Reset
7. Charge
>>
Yo inji. I make "magic items" or artifacts. Call it what ever you want.
I have an order for a something that would facilitate astral projection/meditation.
I am going to make a ring of blue calcite and charoite. Probably funky cuts that will "blend" them together.
The idea is to carve sigils on the inner part of the ring as well.
Is it possible for me to viably "dissect" your sigil or would it break the intended purpose?
>>
>>15902156

How would you dissect them?

Why not just use the one in the middle? That's the be all end all.
>>
>>15901885
STS9 is the shit right now
>>
>>15902146
Thanks. Could you direct me somewhere to learn more about these?
>>
>>15901571
I'm not even sure what to do with this but I like it so I'm saving it
>>
>>15902175

I made them. This is my work.

>>15902180

Each sigil in the "curriculum" has it's purpose. When you propose your intent to the sigil, just like a bigger cell to a smaller cell would do, it "digests" your intent. It clears it of any negative or positive connotation. It maximizes that intent in the most neutral fashion. It proceeds to cache that intent as if it was a harddrive. It manifests that intent. It resets the system back to 0. It also has functionality of charging from both conscious and unconscious thoughts or perception, so no matter who uses it, who sees it, it charges. It also has a battery!
You send the intent to the sigil, it basically magnifies whatever you throw at it. It's powerful.
>>
>>15902170
Ok. I am no expert. I usually refer to a third party when it comes to this.
What is the center one all about?

While I am at it I was concidering the right being a calcite band against charoite ban. With a channel between them and little balls on the inside to allow them to roll over eachother. Like ball bebearings, but side by side, not one in the other. So the sigils would be cut in half and have to be alligned as you rotate the ring around your finger. Would that break effectiveness? Or should I jsut have two rows of the same sigil repeated all around each band?
>>
>>15902192

The center one is the connection. It activates the system. Show me something like it.
>>
>>15902207
Sorry I rambled and forgot to answer you question. So your sigil is a cricle surrounded by a ring of circles. All of them are interconnected. Could I change their layout?
Show you something like what?
>>
>>15902217

Like what you were describing in the 2nd paragraph.

If you're going to do that, I'd suggest just making your own sigils at that point!
>>
>>15902226
Let me draw it. Give me a second.
>>
File: ringsigil.jpg (498 KB, 1440x2100) Image search: [Google]
ringsigil.jpg
498 KB, 1440x2100
Imagine a band of purple and a band of blue stone. They are held together by a silver or gold "cage". This allows the wearer to spin the two band independently of eachother withing that cage. The sigil would be inside of the band. I am wondering if it should be cut in half with either half being on either band of stone or have each band have the sigil independently.
Do you get it?
>>
What happens if two people with directly contradictory intentions use it?
>>
>>15902299

Doesn't contradict. There's no such thing as contradictions in this universe, as each universe and your experience of it is completely dependent on how you perceive it. Not only that, but it also resets after it's done manifesting.
>>
>>15902296

Hmmm. That's actually a pretty interesting idea. Try it both ways!
>>
>>15902311
A perfect sphere is positioned on a perfectly flat surface. Person A uses your sigil as per your instructions while willing the ball to roll north. Person B does the same but wills the ball to roll south. What happens?
>>
>>15902323

Person A rolls the ball north and perceives it as such. Person B rolls the ball south and perceives it as such.
>>
>>15902316
One way has the sigil cut in half if the bands are not aligned properly. Wouldn't that be an issue?
Alternatively. Is it possible to has a sigil be rectangular in shape so that I could carve it into the inner side of the ring?
>>
>>15902331

The sigil still is the sigil, no matter if in alignment or not. My feelings say two independent sigils on either one, but fuck it!
>>
>>15902331
Better yet. Can a sigil be designed in such a way that regardless of how the band are aligned it would work. So the lines would always connect regardless of the movement going on betweent the two bands?
>>
>>15902328
B-but... where does the ball itself go? What if the ball is replaced by a living human sitting on a wheeled office chair? Does that mean this person's consciousness is split between two different geographic locations?
>>
>>15902339
Fair enough. Now if I had the same sigil repeated all around the inside of either band. Would that have any effect beyond stylistic? Or is one on each band enough?
>>
>>15902347

Prolly not. One is enough.

>>15902343

The ball itself does not exist. Nothing in this realm matters. We all experience differentiated paths.
>>
>>15902361
Thanks a lot for the consult. If you don't mind I will come to you again if the need arises.
By the by. Do you do sigils on demand or is it a work that requires inspiration?
>>
>>15901571
can you explain all the symbols and their meaning? I'm sure it will be much easier to use it if we'd understood.
>>
>>15902386

I posted that here:

>>15902185
---

>>15902378

This one was basically a week in progress of me getting in the right mood. All about moods.
>>
>>15902402
what about more specific explanation of each, if it's not to hard? do they have names?
>>
>>15902402
I still don't really get it, new to /x/ related affairs. I don't know if I was 'drawn' to three symbols, but I ended looking at the right, left and the one directly above the center. What does this mean? I feel as though I didn't do it right.
>>
>>15902417

The center one is the main sigil. It's a system. The center handles the affairs of all the others.

>>15902415

I explained each one in clockwise fashion. The sigils around the system do not have names. They're the innerworkings of the hyperisigil.
>>
File: ZymoJ.jpg (66 KB, 498x590) Image search: [Google]
ZymoJ.jpg
66 KB, 498x590
>>15902185
Huh, well I've never done anything with sigils before but even if it's just psychological I think it could help me getting out of the slump I've been in so I'm definitely going to experiment with this. Thanks.
>>
>>15901571
So I just stare into it and state my intent and then stare some more?
>>
>>15901571
When I look at the sigil, I see it losing form, the lines disappearing and the whole image "breathing" and "shifting".
Can you give me some examples of what is possible with enough concentration, how do you use this sigil or others you may have used?
>>
>>15901571
op, is it enough to use it on computer screen?
>>
>>15902361
So if I intend to change the atomic weight of some element, it will? Are you saying the atomic weight doesn't exist? Then why when they are measured and calculated they are consistent no matter who does it?

Why does science work when experiments defy expectations of the person doing the experiment and will be consistent independent of the person?

What exactly can be done with "intention" and why are you not getting this scientifically verified, which would start a revolution of science, religion, art and culture, and then donating the nobel prize money to needy people?
>>
File: 1426215824481.jpg (482 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1426215824481.jpg
482 KB, 1500x1500
Friendly reminder that magic isn't real : )
>>
have you tried to use it with energies?

i'm gonna try to use it with reiki this afternoon i'll get back to you with my results.
thanks for showing us your work op.
>>
File: turtles.jpg (112 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
turtles.jpg
112 KB, 500x500
>>15903042
Friendly reminder that everything is magic :)
>>
>>15903042
It is, He made you save the image shoop it and then post about a thing you don't care. It's so powerful you can't stop yourself and can't turn yourself away from it.
>>
>>15903093
Who are you to tell me what I do and don't care about? I'll have you know I'm very passionate about telling people when they're wrong.
>>
>>15903103

Funny. I could ask you the exact same thing. Don't you see your own hypocrisy?
>>
>>15903024

I would actually be surprised if you were even powerful enough to change a single thought in your head with it. You asked me a metaphorical question based on experience.

Not all science works, this is why there is Theories, etc. A good portion is proven, a good portion isn't.

If the top scientists can't prove how the mind works, let alone the extremities of Quantum physics, then why would I attempt to get it verified? I don't see scientific thinktanks dissecting and developing theories based around any of Dale Carnegie's books, same kind of idea here.

>>15902932

As long as you can visualize the middle sigil, sure is.

>>15903065

Not reiki, no, but I made it with energy. The entire process requires energy in one form or another.
>>
So I can use this to get laid and stuff?
>>
>>15903109
There's no hypocrisy, the difference is that I'm telling you that what you care about only exists in your own mind, and you're trying to tell me that I don't like something that I actually do. I think yours is the more presumptuous.

>>15903121
Totes, brah. Print it out, jizz on it, instant succ-u-butt.
>>
>>15903103
I am Robert Paulson. And you do care you call it passion, you named it thinking that way you have some control over it, but permeates everything you do, silly anon.
>>
>>15903126
I don't care , and i will surely respond to let people how much i don't care
>>
>>15903126

The hypocrisy stands as this:

>Who are you to tell me what I do and don't care about?

Oh I don't know, the same person being a degenerate in my thread and defining what I should care about. If you're allowed to determine what I should not care about, then I'll do the same.
>>
>>15903129
Wow, this is a new level of pretentious arrogance. Daring to presume to tell another person what they think.

>>15903131
I already said I care. Not about the magic, but about telling people how magic isn't real.

>>15903135
I'm not saying you can't care about magic, plenty of people care about things that aren't real. As long as you don't go around trying to convince people that it's real.

Here's the test for reality: when you stop believing in it, it doesn't go away.
If you stop believing in your picture up there, if no thought or "intent" is directed at it, then it ceases to have any power. Therefore, it isn't real.
>>
>>15903137

My own personal experience would beg to differ, this is why I'm saying your statements are hypocrisy. No matter how much you tell me, I know for a fact what has happened is beyond coincidence. After it happens for the XXth time, it's much beyond coincidence.

I am not selling people a solution to their lives, I am simply putting out a tool that I made. That is all. If you'd like to contribute to the thread in a positive manner, I'd appreciate it. You wouldn't hold it against me if I asked you to leave, if you couldn't maintain that, correct?
>>
>>15903137

You can literally make an entire thread about how magick is not real here on /x/. You have that power. It is literally within your grasp. You can even reference this thread and give people a choice to believe or to not. I'd really suggest that.
>>
>>15903137
And your so called passion too.
You are not in control.
You call a anonymous person arrogant as if at this point that have some meaning or effect, You keep coming back, because what else you have to do with your time?
>>
>>15903142
Cool story, bro. Hit up Randi for your cashmoney prize, win, and I'll take it all back and sing your praises for the rest of my days and devote my life to helping people with your methods.

But that won't happen, because your sigil thingy only works in your head. Your fleshy perceptions are flawed and your mind lies to itself constantly. Don't worry though, it happens to all of us all the time. Gotta use that scientific method to make sure shit's legit before you go passing it around.

>>15903143
I definitely could, but people wouldn't read it if it was in another thread. They'll read it here. Thus my goal is met.
>>
>>15903150
Yup, my passion isn't real. Emotions aren't real. I barely have a semblance of control over myself, just like everyone else. I call them arrogant to make a point to them, whether or not that happens is up to them, I can't control their thoughts or actions. I keep coming back because I get bored while doing other things and I have two monitors to do both things. I enjoy the discussion.
>>
>>15903152
>>15903158

All you've done is bump the thread. Thanks.
>>
>>15903161
And dreailed the thread! Happily so.
>>
>>15903165

Nope, not at all. The topic is still at hand, all you've done is bump it. There have been other people who've asked about the sigil, despite your efforts.
>>
>>15903167
Lol exactly one person has asked about it since I started. Unless you count the guy asking if he can use your sweet photoshop to get laid. I don't.
>>
>>15903170

Three, to be fair, including the guy getting laid:

>>15903121
>>15903065
>>15903024
>>
>>15903171
I'd really only count >>15903065

As >>15903024 and >>15903121 are trolling.
>>
>>15903175

Truth. Although, I already got really what I wanted out of this thread last night, now it's just a fishnet for those who haven't seen it yet. Even if they don't see it, I have it posted in various other forums and IRCs. It'll get its intended use. I do love reading more about Grant Morrison's work and his hypersigils. He combines magick and comics. It's really intriguing and inspiring.
>>
>>15903171
Hi, sorry If this sounds like a stupid question but how exactly do I focus my intent?
>>
>>15903180
Push my intent*
>>
>>15903180

Take a thought you'd like to see, Let's say a simple one, "I Am successful." You take that thought, imagine what success is to you. Whether it be owning a mansion, having millions of dollars, or just being happy. Feel those thoughts become a "bubble". Push that bubble towards the sigil mentally. Feel the middle sigil "swallow" your intent and begin to glow. Continue to describe your intent in your head "I Am successful". Let that energy sit there in the middle, glowing for a minute or two before forgetting about it.
>>
>>15903178
I don't really care where you put it, and I can't bring myself to care all that much about the people who buy into it hook line and sinker.
But I can't very well just let blatant BS I see out in the open slide without saying a word about how it's BS.

Grant Morrison's a cool dude.
>>
>>15903193

If you want to truly get to the bottom of BS, those "Summon XX" threads are pretty bad.
>>
>>15903193
care to explain why hang out on /x/ if you need scientific proof?
>>
>>15903212
See
>>15903103
>>
>>15903215

Do you like coffee?
>>
>>15903216
Not particularly, I prefer tea.
>>
>>15903212
yeah, everyone should know by now that this place is basically a rubber room for special snowflakes not to be disturbed. otherwise you're obviously a shill. that's the /x/ dichotomy: half the people here are actual astral projecting psychic warriors, the other half are paid government shills.
>>
>>15903222

You should try out some turkish coffee w/ cardamom. It's delightful. Full of spice and wonderful flavor.

http://www.amazon.com/Elite-Instant-Turkish-Ground-Cardamom/dp/B008EJEFUK
>>
>>15903233
I probably will.

>>15903232
Nah, I'm a /tg/er who sometimes comes back to /x/ hoping that /x/ will one day find its roots again.

Here's a history lesson for you: /x/ was formed when m00t got sick of seeing creepypasta threads on /b/. It was a board of storytellers, really creative ones who were more interested in creating something new than in trying to convince people it was real. They understood that the fun was in the fact that a mystery was unknowable, not in trying to determine the truth.
Then /x/ got raided by /b/ and fucked everything up so hard that the creative people left and the vacuum was filled by actual astral projecting psychic warriors and trolls from /sci/.

So sometimes I pretend to be one of the latter in the hopes that I'll find more people interested in crafting stories, and not in finding transcendence, power, or truth.
>>
>>15902185
and this idea wasn't copied from anywhere?
>>
>>15903245

I was here when /x/ became inspired by creepy pasta. You fail to realize that /x/ has had it's root in the occult since near it's inception. They used to co-exist.

>>15903249

This is my own project I took up. My own idea. It's been in the works for about a full week now.
>>
>>15901571
Op, I remember a thread that proposed the creation of a super computer hypersigil, exactly like yours. We're you the op of said thread?
>>
File: 17140.jpg (11 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
17140.jpg
11 KB, 150x150
>>15903253

Was it with this image?

And most likely yes. No one else talks about hypersigils except me on /x/ anymore.
>>
File: ahWNP03.png (141 KB, 430x444) Image search: [Google]
ahWNP03.png
141 KB, 430x444
What do you think of this one, OP?
>>
>>15903257

The unicersal hexagram? The blending of microcosmic and macrocosmic? Pretty cool stuff.
>>
>>15903120
>gets asked a sincere question
>responds with a giant red-herring and an underhanded insult and while simultaneously making clear he lacks a basic understanding of science.
>completely dodges the question

>You asked me a metaphorical question based on experience.
No I didn't, nothing in that was metaphorical and it makes me question if you know what the word even means.

>Not all science works

Red herring and I find this statement to be incoherent. What in the world do you mean "not all science works"?

>this is why there is Theories

No, that isn't why there are theories, theories are the highest form of knowledge that science can provide. Why? Because theories organize and explain thousands of facts, they provide a contextual background. Schema are far far more valuable than facts, this philosophy of science 101.

>A good portion is proven, a good portion isn't.
I don't think you know how scientific theories or laws work. Theories and laws are never "proven" in the sense of epistemic certainty, there is a fundamental epistemic boundary, the value of a theory is its predictive and explanatory power; while laws are just observed regularities in nature and new observations can get a law tossed in the trash or modified, like the law of parity a few years ago.

>let alone the extremities of quantum physics

Saying quantum physics just proves you don't know what you are talking about. All the mystery and modern theoretical debate is well beyond quantum physics, which is all pretty much settled. QIT, QG, and spin-networks are not merely quantum physics/mechanics, but welll beyond.
>then why would I attempt to get it verified?
Why wouldn't you, none of of what you said addresses otherwise. Verification doesn't rely on ANYTHING you just mentioned. You made very clear assertions about "magnifying intent" and all it would take is demonstration of repeatability to verify what you are referring to.
>>
File: ahWNP03 (1).png (760 KB, 1115x1094) Image search: [Google]
ahWNP03 (1).png
760 KB, 1115x1094
>>15903262
Nah not really, I just had 6 stats and I wanted to connect all of them and that one looked cool.
>>
>>15903251
but perhaps I've seen something similar before
I doubt that you discovered these concepts of consciousness on your own. What do you know about the energy?
>>
>>15903120
> I don't see scientific thinktanks dissecting and developing theories

Then you don't really believe what you are saying and asserting about this sigil shit then. If you seriously made this thread and seriously asserted that others can get legitimate results, then you are asserting the only criteria needed to prove verification and justify an attempt to do so.

So nice try, you are so full of shit.
>>
>>15903269

Lol. That symbol is the unicersal hexagram. Go look it up.

>>15903272

Which energy?
>>
OP, I'm just catching up on the thread. I understand the application side of your hypersigil pretty well, but can you give me good explanation of the programming side? I'm more interested in that.
>>
>>15903287

Which part? How I did it or the application of, etc?
>>
>>15903279
electromagnetic radiation
>>
>>15903296
Explain it as if you were explaining a schematic, I guess. I'm not really sure how to phrase it, but I was wondering if you could break down. the parts and explain what's going on when it's computing.

If it helps, I practice direct magic, and I'm kind of looking to reverse-engineer your hypersigil and maybe learn something.
>>
>>15903256
>>15903256
Exactly that image, I still have that thread saved haha. I'm glad to see you actually took the project forward, I apologize for not contributing in that thread, I am in the middle of some pretty rough exams
>>
>>15903305

Here's everything I got

http://imgur.com/a/oDgxl

Each sigil in the "curriculum" has it's purpose. When you propose your intent to the sigil, just like a bigger cell to a smaller cell would do, it "digests" your intent. It clears it of any negative or positive connotation. It maximizes that intent in the most neutral fashion. It proceeds to cache that intent as if it was a harddrive. It manifests that intent. It resets the system back to 0. It also has functionality of charging from both conscious and unconscious thoughts or perception, so no matter who uses it, who sees it, it charges. It also has a battery!
You send the intent to the sigil, it basically magnifies whatever you throw at it. It's powerful.

Receive User Intent
Ground User Intent
Maximize User Intent
Cache maximized intent
Manifest Maximized Intent
Restore System Default
Random Access Sigil Charging
Sigil System Battery
Activate Sigil System
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Fu8fZlq30
>>
>>15901571
>autism
>new age autism

For fuck's sake not even the thelmites are this spergy
>>
>>15903394

You've never seen a Thelemite work then.
>>
>>15903232
what the fuck are you talking about with your shills? relax.
I was just wondering why someone who needs to be convinced by scientfic proof, would go on a paranormal board which content is inherently NOT scientifically proven.
>>
>>15903396
Not with this specific kind of sigil autism no.
>>
>>15903399

You seem to have no knowledge of anything occult then. If you think this is bad.. lol hold onto your panties. I mean, you can even go check on Grant Morrison's work. Same idea, different output.
>>
File: 1-18.png (62 KB, 1092x731) Image search: [Google]
1-18.png
62 KB, 1092x731
>>15903401
Hah.

I think you're the one with no knowledge here. You're combining new age bullshit (grounding, astral computer, blah blah) with sigil writing. A sigil can be simple and effective.

What you're doing is just a plain waste of effort.
>>
>>15903416

When has grounding been newage? Centering = Grounding. You do realize that it's the basis to no-mind meditation right? Something that's been around for ages.

You can go email Grant Morrison and tell him all his comic books are a plain waste of effort if you'd like. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.
>>
>>15903416

I also like how you claim to know Occult, claim you know how sigils are simple and effective, then post Goetia. Like... This is some of the funniest trolling I've ever seen.
>>
>>15903326
Wonderful, thank you; I'll look through this later.
>>
File: wvdeKvE.png (7 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
wvdeKvE.png
7 KB, 456x456
Here's just the central sigil by itself.
>>
File: AwVD3O2.png (49 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
AwVD3O2.png
49 KB, 1400x1400
Here's the bare system.
>>
>>15903523
I appreciate this OP, it's new.
>>
What is the purpose of sigils? How do they work?
Why would a certain sigil do something different than an other sigil?
I'm interested in learning more if you have some time.
>>
>>15903649

Look:

>>15903326
>>
I'm new to this sigil stuff, how one use them?
>>
>>15903980
>write your goal
>i.e. "Nachos"
>Remove vowels
>Use the remaining letters to draw a sigil
>You can use the whole letter, the shapes, w/e
>Once you have a sigil, put it away for awhile
>You should forget what it means
>After awhile go back to it
>Jerk off while thinking of the sigil
>Seriously
>This charges the sigil
>After that burn it, bury it, do what thou wilt
>You are now le master wizard
>>
>>15903980

Check this post here:

>>15901774
>>15903178
>>
>>15901774

I did that and it left me feeling drained. I guess that's a positive sign, so I hope it works.

Any idea how long this usually takes to fire up?
>>
>>15901774
I vomited after using your sigil. Well, I had an empty stomach, so it was more like dry - heaving, but it sucked nonetheless. WTF, dude?
>>
>>15904572

It leaves me feeling drained too. It takes a lot out of you. It's definitely powerful and I'd suggest using it every once in a while.

>>15904600

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt like that. I believe it's due to the fact that it does charge each portion of the system and that in itself, if you're not ready, will drain you.
>>
>>15905045

What sort of waiting period do you suggest before using it again? Feels like over-use could get... intense
>>
So, if my intent were to drain energy from the surroundings and transform it into energy for myself (which is illogical with my knowledge of chemistry, but I am open to everything) I could drain it through some spooky dimension and then use it for my own purposes? I have crystals on my neck, could those act as batteries so to speak?
>>
>>15905117
>I have crystals on my neck, could those act as batteries so to speak?

No. Crystals do nothing.
>>
>>15905060

I think it's actually the sigil needs you to purge any sort of thing it feels does not need to be there. Possibly can use it all the time, but with caution. Take breaks, drink tons of water, etc.

>>15905117

Possibly, actually! I'd be interested in you trying that and getting back to me!
>>
>>15905060

Also - I feel the system has to stabilize you as if you were moving into a differentiated pressure zone.
>>
SAELSTRUM

The background to SAELSTRUM is pretty recent. I've been a long standing magician of sorts and was really out of my game for a few years. I have been slowly getting myself back into the scene by heading into various IRCs, etc, and decided I wanted to do a project. This bore the idea to what I had started here. SAELSTRUM really came about when I thought about what could I use for a sigil system, what would benefit my practice. I'm very into sigils and thought it'd be a great idea to do something more. To really push the boundaries of what I thought I could do. I decided I wanted to have a system that acted like an upgrade to the human psychic system. I wanted something that worked extremely well and had simple ways of continuing to work.

The thing is I'm a man of Buddhism and Chaos. I love both equally. I needed something more advanced. I decided I would attempt something I haven't seen before. A system of 8 sigils connected by 1 more to process someone's intent as if it were one of those old school punch card computers. You insert a said function and it processes that function. I realized during the development not more than a week ago that I'd have a few tasks to hurdle over. These would start with who would be using it. If anyone used it at any given point, it'd need to break down their intent and neutralize it. It'd have to rid the intent of any malice or even happiness, as those can be used for or against the person at large. I sat down just a few days ago and decided to develop the grouping. The input, the cleanse, the maximization, the caching of that intent for others if they have the same thing, the manifestation of that target and it being able to direct it wherever the user wanted, etc. It took a few hours to develop the sigils, but I have my methods. The methods at large are a mix of Grant Morrison's pop magick and my own way of handling sigilum. It's really a customized method per each intent and how I create a basic thoughtform to go with it.
>>
As I said, I wanted to accomplish something I haven't done. I believe that with the combination of all the symbology (Chaos Star + Buddist Dharma Wheel) and individual work I did on each sigil, as well as the astral development I will "push out" in another "update", that I would be onto something much bigger than I had originally anticipated. Just today, I have been hard-off on money, even for things like food, etc. I just pushed all my intent into the system and wrapped it all up with the last of the money I had. I went to take a nap as the system really takes a lot out of you during use. I'm talking massive energy. It will make you want to puke... And that's not just me. When I woke up, my aunt had gotten back and without me asking about food, gave me money for dinner and told me to do whatever I wanted with it. That I feel is the start of a tumbling effect, just as I planned with the system. It's new right now that I can't speak for everyone else, but it does what it says. It truly magnifies the individuals intent and pushes it out into the world.

In later revisions, I'm hoping to create two more nodes. The astral "cloud" and a forthcoming website designed to act as the physical form of the sigil. I've never seen a website act out on it's own or do anything of the sort, so this is all new territory for me. I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to create the astral "cloud" correctly, as if there's any correct fashion, but I'd like each node to be plotted on it's on floating island, connected by huge chains or some sort of clouding you can cross. I want this system to truly become a hugely diverse system. As if it were a metaphysical ion cannon, blasting your manifestations to you, I'd like to develop this to an ultimate hypersigil. Way beyond the norm.

In short, SAELSTRUM isn't just a simple hypersigil, it's going to become an experiment to what we can truly do with our spirit in communion with it. And truthfully, what it can do against the realm we're in at hand.
>>
Thank you for SAELSTRUM, Inji.

I have made it my display picture on le fb, let's see what happens.
>>
>>15905188

Just remember to use it too!
>>
>>15905202

Can it help me learn C++?
>>
>>15905210

Shit man, no clue, try it out. If your intent is to become a great programmer, I'd suggest doing that.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (46 KB, 418x384) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
46 KB, 418x384
>>15901571
>>
>>15905218
/x/-tism
>>
>>15905239

Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>15905247
This is /x/.

You bumping this thread is retarded, do you even know how slow this board moves?

Guessing not by your frequency of bump posts.
>>
What happens if you say an invocation to a Deity then focus the presence of the deity through the sigil?
>>
>>15905262

Most likely you're going to be in over your head in 3-2-1.....
>>
>>15905267

What effect would this have on the eventual cloud?

I think you should try it!
>>
ITT: placebo effect
>>
>>15905280

No clue. It neutralizes / sanitizes any energy, so the same Deity may have trouble interjecting on a set rule, rather than something that can mold like us. It's all up in the air, literally and metaphorically, for right now.
>>
thanks
btw im hoping to see people's results
>>
>>15905420

Me too! I've definitely noticed results in just using the dang thing.
>>
>>15903523
Is this version any more or less effective than the one in the OP?
>>
>>15905836

Nope. Some people just prefer to have no other colors / distractions.
>>
>>15905863
tell me about the name .
why SAELSTRUM?
>>
>>15905930

Honestly just came to me. First thing that came to my mind during the project was the name.
>>
>>15903024

>quantum probability

getsum.gif
>>
>>15905182
>>15905175

please post this over on 8ch dot net slash fri nospaces nge

we would all love to discuss the finer aspects of your work with you
>>
>>15906109

Done.
>>
Decided to try it out, since I remember you posting some time ago about doing some sort of a hypersigil before. Got shivers and some slight nausea, plus I feel like I'm awfully detached right now. I'd say it works, but it eats an awful lot of energy.

Great job, can't wait for more of something similar!
>>
>>15906888

You're damn right it does. I believe first time use stabilizes you to its "level".
>>
>>15906900
Nice dubs. Alright, so I'll give it some time until I use it again, just so that I wouldn't drop dead or some shit from the exhaustion. Can't risk that.

Also, I'm sort of interested about that fail-safe that you added to this thing. Might elaborate a little bit on it? Genuine curiosity.
>>
>tfw everyone ITT is using OP's sigil getting placebo effects cause you can't use other people's sigils dumbasses
>tfw everyone is concentrating on a sigil OP fapped over 10 times to charge

disgusting
>>
>>15906934

>Anon thinks he knows about sigils
>Anon is flatout wrong

Thank you for your concern.
>>
>>15906908

Each time the sigil is used, its functions are reset after manifesting what you intended. This provides a clean start to each user. However, this also creates a power-taxing system, as it recycles through the entire after being done with just one user. Another failsafe is the neutralizing of intent, forcing every intent to be as neutral as possible in order to prevent any tainting into the system. There's going to be another aspect to this system later on that will have an even bigger fail-safe.
>>
>>15906990
I see, this is all rather interesting. I'm not particularly good with sigils, but I tried doing some rough hypersigils and they seemingly worked? Could give you give any sort of tips from your own sigil-making experience?
>>
>>15907008

Honestly, my method is a hybrid of the simplification method and a mindset I put myself into. You don't have to jerk off to charge the sigil. You can charge it by better means, like actually concentrating on the god damn thing. Also, I'd suggest really focusing on the intent throughout the entire process of drawing the sigil. That really powers it up.
>>
so, like, could i use this to heal myself?
>>
>>15907023
Gotcha and gotcha. I do the same thing, but I never frankly understood just how the fapping thing got coined onto sigils. Since you posted this thread, I might make a few sigils for whatever shit I can think up of. A good way to waste some time.

Thanks Inji and good luck with your hypersigils.
>>
>>15907066

Possibly. Try it out.
>>
>>15901571
Irc.tm #x
>>
>>15907258

I'm in there. What do you want?
>>
>>15901571
What's the specific meaning of each individual sigil? I'm interested in trying this out but cautious about blindly using a tool I don't understand. Of course you could always lie, but I may as well give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>15901571
That's a beautiful sigil still OP.
Keep that up, you're and interesting entity.
>>
>>15901571
>salestrum
Oy vey
>>
>>15907387

Look:

>>15905175
>>15905182
>>15903326
>>
>>15907517
Oh oops, don't know how I missed that last one. I'm an idiot, sorry.
>>
>>15907568

It's cool.
>>
>>15901571
>for now, it does what it says.
How have you proven this?
>>
>>15907605
He hasn't.
>>
>>15907605

A few experiments with people around me. I've used it a few times. Other people on other forums have suggested they have had success. I personally worked a few things into my day today that were simple intents I professed into the system. A bit of money, a 'random' job offer, etc..

>>15907615

So sure of yourself, are you?
>>
>>15901571
OP, my only dream in life is to be beautiful. It's a shallow dream, I know, but due to circumstances it is the thing I care most about.

My intent was thus to become beautiful, and I imagined how I would look like and what should/would change.

I'm sorry if this was too materialistic a goal to use your sigil for, but I really want to know: what can I expect?

A surge in willpower to work towards improving myself? Opportunities to improve my financian situation so I could pay for my beauty through surgery and whatnot? Actual body transformation?

Anyway, no matter what happens... thanks for giving me this sliver of hope.
>>
>>15907929

Hey that's a cool intent. Hope it comes to you. Everyone deserves to experience the best in life.
>>
>>15908015
>/x/
>bumping
>>
>>15908028

Yep.
>>
>>15908031
This board is slower than it takes for you to draw a sigil.
>>
I think I was on page 3, so not really.
>>
>>15908048
It is not in danger of 404'ing. It will probably be up for at least 3 more days. Threads can last as long as 2 weeks here.
>>
Front page, ahoy!
>>
>>15908054
You'd be surprised. A thread can 404 in as little as 15 hours, during weekends and holidays. About one day during the week. But yeah, bumps are needed.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.