[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School me on MKultra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 53
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x361
School me on MKultra
>>
>>15821291
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>>
>>15821291

>NEVER TRUST AN AMERICAN

Never ever
>>
>>15821291
Ultimately, it was more about inducing torture and extracting confessions than it was about mind control; the mind control programs were largely a failure.

Similar research is still being clandestinely carried out by the US government, now mostly in other countries where there is less of a risk of exposure; although major progress has been made in memory fabrication and erasure, "mind reading", and implantation of suggestions and commands, all such methods require invasive surgery, long therapy, or willing consent, tend to be unreliable with an unacceptably high rate of relapse or recovery, have substantial side effects or clearly identifiable indicators, or are otherwise not suitable for covert deployment. The only thing likely to come out of it in the near future are medical treatments for PTSD.
>>
I hear things about MKU being related to LSD. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, I'll be tripping on LSD for my first time in a few hours.
>>
>>15821291
Looks a bit like Sia...
>>
File: archangel-gabriel.jpg (3 MB, 2717x3455) Image search: [Google]
archangel-gabriel.jpg
3 MB, 2717x3455
>>15821589
Look at the moon on LSD

It will change your entire life
>>
>>15821551
>believing the official report
You just eat it up like it's candy
>>
I grew up in this shit.
Its not all that bad.
Personally i refer to the collective events as "conditioning exercises"
Not sure of specific project names but i was in Europe and usa back and forth until staying stateside since about 13.

This is real;
LEAKED: MK ULTRA Programming Film - WATCH WITH CA…: http://youtu.be/jW3yaNjIY4I
>>
>>15821617
>The official report is that the US government secretly and illegally carries out brutal experiments, including experimental brain surgery, on random undesirables in impoverished Third World nations

The hell?
>>
File: 1419589711553.jpg (128 KB, 2048x1156) Image search: [Google]
1419589711553.jpg
128 KB, 2048x1156
>>15821696
Oh, you think that's bad?
>>
>>15821710
I'm just asking what parallel universe you live in where that's the official report.
>>
File: evil-moon.jpg (50 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
evil-moon.jpg
50 KB, 550x550
>>15821613

>Look at the moon on LSD
>It will change your entire life

And how are we to know when the moon is on LSD or not?
>>
File: 51M7EV7ECZL.jpg (41 KB, 345x475) Image search: [Google]
51M7EV7ECZL.jpg
41 KB, 345x475
>>15821589
Yeah i started using drugs in highschool because i head people talking about effects that sounded similar to effects i had remembered since my earliest interactions with the mk efforts

You will probably never find the same rare and refined combinations of drugs in civilian environments
Generally the intended effects were to interfere with memory or to intensify focus
>>
>People actually believe they stopped doing these kind of experiments on civilians
>>
>>15821719
The one where it's spelled Bearenstein.
>>
>>15821720
It will be a crescent shape
>>
File: Psychic_warrior.jpg (44 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
Psychic_warrior.jpg
44 KB, 337x500
You still here op?
I can tell my personal recollections
I was inducted in '73 at the age of 5
>>
>>15821725
>people actually believe in project monarch
>people actually think Kathy O'Brien isn't part of the disinfo
i s h y g d d t
>>
>>15821751
Morehouse pls you never made it further than a foot in the door.
>>
>>15821727
Me too!
>>
File: 1421252722305.jpg (42 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1421252722305.jpg
42 KB, 800x800
>>15821754
>people actually believe in freedom of information
>people actually think The Splendid Vendor Xeno isn't part of the disinfo
>>
>>15821776
>2015
>posting on cambodian claymation story board and replying to tripfags
>>
File: 2010.jpg (50 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
2010.jpg
50 KB, 704x396
>>15821780
Who will protect the new figs' fragile forms, if not me?

Remember to work on your karma m8
>>
>>15821758
Well i knew several people who fell down the rabbit hole..
I figured out when i was 6 that hitting your target sometimes only makes you a target
Sometimes it is best to just distract those who are nearly targeting you

Was only a rock fight.. But looking back i realize that it was certainly agency sponsored

It did not end until the injured girl quit screaming and then older kids rushed in to carry the silenced kid away

Pretty intense and i never mentioned it to my family

What noteworthy experiences did you have at 6 years of age?
>>
>>15821819
I don't totally understand

Please elaborate

>But looking back i realize that it was certainly agency sponsored
I know exactly what you mean by this
>>
>>15821819
>What noteworthy experiences did you have at 6 years of age?

Imaginary friends.
>>
Everyone has their opinions on what it was.

I personally think it was subjecting people to unsafe tests with the intent of purposefully fucking people mind up so they have further evidence on why psychedelics should be illegal.

I mean... the tests were not safe at all.
>>
>>15821826
The events were always in my memory
Get that point clear
There is a group who are tasked with defacing those who remember: "the false memory society"
I always remembered but i had no frame of refrence for context

In August of 2001 someone pointed out that I had told them of several of my memories that seemed to be related to this

Within a month I took the issue up with my dad.. It was his acquaintance who had driven me to the first intense conditioning. Later confirmed as cia

Gotta run an errand.. Will return soon
>>
>August 2014 and I am getting into the facts about MKULTRA for the first time in my life
>Read all about the significance of Project Monarch, Beta Kitten Programming, the occultist integration of seemingly random symbols split into popular music videos
>Dismiss it after a week. Whatever is going on in hollywood, well it sure isn't happening here
>go to Godzilla
>Military group is named Monarch
>butterflies placed in the beginning seen
>see Bryan Cranston as a a big name actor at the start
>realize he is mind controlled sex kitten
>get very sad

>still very sad
>>
File: MKOFTEN.png (156 KB, 646x486) Image search: [Google]
MKOFTEN.png
156 KB, 646x486
>>15821870
>facts about MKULTRA
>Project Monarch, Beta Kitten Programming, the occultist integration of seemingly random symbols split into popular music videos

Sorry but what you were reading wasn't facts.
>>
>>15821861
>later confirmed as cia
I guess I didn't know what you meant
>>
File: mulder.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mulder.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>15821885
The fact is Walter White is a programmed alter of Bryan Cranston. Walter White is a Beta Sex Kitten alter designed to seduce and manipulate Obama

Our country is doomed. Who can resist that man.
>>
>>15821885
There is more information then that. MKULTRA usually refers to a broad range of tests dealing with the human and animal psyche.

One such test infamously ended in suicide.

Near the end of the programs, a few isolated fucked up incidents happened and they stopped the whole thing.
>>
>>15821896
Best post on /x/ ever.
/board
>>
File: CIA vs Sims.png (71 KB, 536x633) Image search: [Google]
CIA vs Sims.png
71 KB, 536x633
>>15821961
Yeah I know there is. The problem is the retards on /x/ can't search properly or refuse to read through actual MKULTRA documents and witness testimonies in favor of some outlandish conspiratorial outlook.
>>
Im new on this but reading this and the wiki ect, i started thinking about the opening scene of pineapple express, where hes trying item nine which is pot, underground in a testing facility, as he is military personnel this seems a pretty obvious reference of mkultra is it not?
>>
>>15821896
He was in that hemmoroid commercial and I've wanted the dick ever since
>>
>>15822023
That facility exist. The scene you saw was actually shot at one. They are not government state secrets at all. Only the government has clearance federally to grow and test marijuana.

That testing facility is real. It is the source of the marijuana for the few remaining people receiving it under a federal program for glaucoma. It isn't underground.
>>
>>15821992
The tests themselves, outside of the eye patients, is a secret though.

Other then that, we don't know why they grow and study a bunch of pot nor how often they do this.

Just... it does exist. To this day. It is real.
>>
Oops, wrong person. Meant to refer to >>15822023
>>
>>15822047
There's one guy who has been particularly open about his government pot, there's a couple youtube videos on him. He has some rare bone condition and works as a stock broker if I remember correctly.
>>
>>15822091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7r8NeKuzt8

Irv Rosenfeld
>>
File: truth hurts.jpg (32 KB, 395x320) Image search: [Google]
truth hurts.jpg
32 KB, 395x320
>>15821291

It's basically Satanic Ritual Abuse streamlined and perfected for the masses.

It can seem harmless in many respects, but you still need to be willing to fuck a kid's head up and that's exactly the direction the mainstream media is taking us in. Normalized trauma...

Thetas (psychic killers) are real as well. It's a form of telepathy or clairvoyance depending on the individuals bloodline and personality. The bible refers to it as eavesdropping. It centers around some kind of access to future memories that can be shared. These memories are generally of the "slaves" 33rd year of life. Hence the importance of the number 33 in freemasonry. Some think has something to do with the the irrationality of the number 3 say in 1/3 in decimal form. Some say it's neuronal pruning and holographic memory storage. I think it's just our soul being tinkered with.

Another wildly interesting tidbit of information is that along with main types of SRA: sex kittens (betas), psychic killers (thetas), etc. There are specific subtypes. One being the merovingian. A theta subtype trained to be an expert in philosophy and problem solving with no qualms about murder. Now go watch the matrix and shit brix.

P.S. I'll shit a brick if this thread doesn't get super slided right off 4chan in 2 seconds flat.
>>
File: 1393674401776.jpg (26 KB, 666x332) Image search: [Google]
1393674401776.jpg
26 KB, 666x332
>>15822099
Disinfo agents I'm getting real fucking tired of your shit.
>>
>>15822108

Right back at you and your perfectly inverted form of discord you baby raping piece of dog shit.
>>
File: CIA vs Sims 2.png (77 KB, 542x642) Image search: [Google]
CIA vs Sims 2.png
77 KB, 542x642
>>15822130
I'm not the one posting claims with no evidence, you're the dog shit and the disinformation agent here.
>>
>>15822136
>>15822130
Heres two faggots arguing on the internet, both genuinely convinced that some government agency would waste time and money having someone write the inane bullshit they're posting.
>>
>>15822264
CIA pls go
>>
File: Patrick-Henry-Founding-Father.jpg (21 KB, 235x282) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Henry-Founding-Father.jpg
21 KB, 235x282
>>15821893
Im back
What did you think? That the agency had found not only the need to but also some method to introduce me to the nature of their organization at only 5 or 6 years of age?
At the time i had no understanding of who they were

I knew several people who i now know were affected
One, a girl who told me about her alternate personality "sexy sadie"
If still alive she probably still does not know the truth

I was happy to get them off my back by early adulthood

At some point around 18 my efforts led me to triggering my alter and i watched my body walk away from that place
Memory came back as i counted the eleven points on the badge of a federal marshal as his partner drove us back into the city i lived in at the time
How i left it or for how long i do not know
>>
File: RVSecrets_lg.jpg (30 KB, 250x362) Image search: [Google]
RVSecrets_lg.jpg
30 KB, 250x362
>>15822508
My memories of the formation and training of said alter are a patchwork of sometimes vivid but often surreal moments

Still, i would not wish to live without such conditioning. Especially in the realm of cognitive aptitudes.
>>
File: bessler-rad.jpg (126 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
bessler-rad.jpg
126 KB, 800x504
>>15822099
For problem solving?
I figured out how the structure of this (pic) is assembled in only 5 days. It took a few months after that to understand the math well enough to explain it simply to a physicist. It is kinda unnerving that no one has publicized the simple solution.

Yea that subtype hits pretty close to home. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>15822508
>Or for how long I don't know

Well you edgy faggot there are things called calendars, and common sense. Obviously you were roleplaying anyway for whatever autistic reason; but maybe try not to jumble your overused cliche's to the point it destroys any shred of credibility.
>>
>>15822099
Your mention of bloodline is significant. Even the north Vietnamese figured out that my dad was psychic. I know the truth of such as this movie. Clearly someone else does too.
>>
File: ON8L.jpg (31 KB, 308x500) Image search: [Google]
ON8L.jpg
31 KB, 308x500
>>15822590
Was less than three days. Does your linguistic style really have to rehash the standard cliches of this board?

On a sidenote, my father once mentioned that around that time someone was trying to pin a bloody hachet bathtub scene on me but that they had abruptly ended that effort without explanation.

May have commandeered a ride. I dunno
>>
>>15822616
Because I'm insulting you on 4chan. You on the other hand are trying to sell a retarded, literally and non-memetically autism-tier fantasy filled with thoughtless 2mysterious4u crap.
>May have commandeered a ride
Nobody employed by the federal government drove you home for the sake of it. If your story was remotely true it would end with you in silver bracelets. Stop posting.
>>
>>15822630
I have always endeavoured to sharpen accuracy and depth of insight of my memories. I have met your kind. Until my experiences have been pruned to fit your concept of reality you will reject them.
>>
>>15822669
Yes you're a very special snowflake anon. The reason you have no friends and everyone you meet gives you "that look" is because of your innate abilities.
>>
>>15822630
Although i clearly imply some wet action may have occurred i am also clear that i do not know what involvement i had if any
Not clear on how far away from the city i was ..memory returned as the passenger showed his badge. Was 1987 or '88

I cba to go into detail.. What a smug sence of contrived knowledge you have.
>>
>>15822683
You would find my friends quite intimidating
>>
>>15822683
someone please check the leaked mku vid and tell me what they see in the fast image flashes toward the end
>>
>>15822728
Yes most people find meth heads with nothing to lose unsettling. Anyway you enjoy being a walking talking lying joke. If it's any consolation, it is a pretty funny joke.
>>
File: 1417124381877-1.jpg (40 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1417124381877-1.jpg
40 KB, 500x380
>>15822756
You are clearly not intrested in propagation of the truth.

What is your purpose for participation in this thread?

Do you imagine yourself secure?

Cats?
>>
>>15822804
M8 I'm responsible for the pedo-wood library even being a thing. You can condescend to me all you like it doesn't make your story less retarded.
>>
>>15822751
If i recall there are 5
Tinkerbell
Baphomet
Hand of god
One of the my little pony chacacters
And I seem to be forgeting one

One focus of the video is to remove certainty as to when the conditioning exercise occured. Several of the scenes will have been displayed prominently in the days and weeks prior and post. The effort to recall would be disorienting as the images will each have been associated with distinctly separate actual events.
>>
>>15822804
Also this image is equally retarded. The base of the pyramid supports the top IE these descriptors should be inverse.
>>
>>15822824
Get the fuck in IRC you autistic baby eater
>>
>>15822836
You're an idiot
>>
File: MeControlXXLUserTile.jpg (24 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
MeControlXXLUserTile.jpg
24 KB, 448x448
>>15822824
How do you imagine you even know the depth of my personal account? The few words in this thread are inadequate.
Were you as superficial in gleaning your hollywood data or did you simply fabricate out of hand?

Here is one of the images used back in my generation.
>>
>>15821291
Your school session is now over.
http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/THE_DULCE_BATTLE.htm
>>
>>15821787

+ one karma.
>>
>>15822867
Your bullshit disinformation ends now.

http://aoghs.org/technology/project-gasbuggy/
>>
>>15822872
Oh does it now. How are you going to stop me? Send some NSA agents to my house maybe.
>>
>>15822881
If you've read about Dulce alien stories but have never heard about Project Gasbuggy I suggest you get reading.
>>
By the 6th grade i had personally seem several examples of major military truths being released to public in "layers" of various versions.
A 'cover story' layered over a low grade 'behind the scene' plausable' version would be normal.
If it makes you ill to think you have been lied to through major news venues then you are far far from grasping truth.
>>
File: x_01.jpg (45 KB, 1034x610) Image search: [Google]
x_01.jpg
45 KB, 1034x610
I have known many people who have worked on, around, or in areas connected to alien vehicles and their use. Some words i have never typed to search because project names alone could cause problem for those who revealed them to me. I patiently wait to see if they will be leaked during my lifetime. If so.. I will quietly observe without comment.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 323x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 323x320
>>15822836
Nope
>>
>>15822508
Read "I Am the Cheese".

I know it is a horrible title but I promise it is a good book.
>>
>>15822669
OK.OK. Fuck that shit. Get to the degenerate sex!
>>
File: i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg (29 KB, 273x398) Image search: [Google]
i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg
29 KB, 273x398
>>15822804
>Cats?

these horrendous linguistic experiments have been going on since the 1870s a quick google search could have told you this
>>
File: base.jpg (80 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
base.jpg
80 KB, 960x540
>>15822804
MOVE EVERY ZIG
>>
File: genome.jpg (36 KB, 305x475) Image search: [Google]
genome.jpg
36 KB, 305x475
>>15823034
For the most part there was no interactions with handlers that went beyond simple transport. Various means were used to put either myself and/or my two brothers into their control then I/we were moved to location for events. My brothers do not have mote than cloudy confused recollection. One brother probably did poorly in testing and it comes as no great suprise to learn in later years that his bloodtype indicates that he is not biological offspring of my dad. Type O male can not produce AB offspring. (Only when the mother has AB will about one in 440000 live births result in AB offspring due to the mother only and this could not be the case as moms gots A only)

The images in some of the training films that i was able to recall were intended to give full comprehension of sexual acts

Some of the girls i knew in childhood had either seen similar or were molested or maybe they were naturally freakky.. You would be amazed at what a 6 year old can dream up - i was 7 so no freakout mmmk?

You owe it to yourself to read up on your dna
>>
>>15823023
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0085706/

Will the film suffice?
>>
>>15821291
>brainwashed/mind control
>lots of torturte, rape and fucked up things like killing children
>used kids from government/ military families
>girls were used to become sex slaves (i.e. used to convince a senator to pass some now shit)
>boys became assassins/super soldiers
>deprogramming is possible
>>
>>15823893
I am not intrested in deprograming.. I wish to learn how to fully access the capabilities. Now are any of the wannabe deprogrammers intrested in such an effort? I fully volenteer
>>
>>15821291
http://www.ifeveryoneknew.com/read?article=4
>>
>>15823901
>deprogrammers interested?

I hope you don't mean over /x/.
deprogrammings going to require physical manipulation and/or some mad amounts of fucking acid.
>>
>>15823901
if you actually were mkultra. be careful about people in your lives. your roommate, boss, teacher or best friend could all be handlers.
>>
>>15822578
explain pic
>>
File: Slide7.jpg (108 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Slide7.jpg
108 KB, 960x720
>>15823909
I have a full understanding of the subject you are mentioning. Personally i was always suprised by the people who are not aware of such things. Even as a kid i thought everyone knows about 'clean up' crews but no one mentions them for the obvious reasons.

>>15823904
I was really freaking out quietly inside when i saw this event happen. I recognized the work like you can recognize the brushstroke of an artist. I knew that if they had cancelled that progrm they could do the same with any other. Made me want to be discreet in all things.
>>
>>15823906
That would be less of a challenge to me than you might imagine.
>>
>>15823928
I found that image and five days later had a full accurate and complete comprehension of its interior.
You will need latin, german and much knowledge of physics most fundamental elements. The key is in the reflective inversion of weight (not mass) when suspended 'through' a psuedovector. In profile, the motion of the functional element has (top view looking down) characteristics of taijutsu 'hoko no kamae' evasive motion.
>>
>>15821291

This only proves that you never trust in americans. Nothing but a bunch of backstabbing cunts who believe themselves superior but are nothing but giant tubes of lard.
>>
What "MK" stand for?

in/b/4 Mortal Kombat
>>
>>15823883
Not that anon, but no it won't.
>>
>>15824013
Manchurian Kenyan.

Obama.
>>
>>15821819
I had to pee, and my friend had to pee. We decided to pee at the same time. I thought his dick looked weird, because it was uncut.
>>
>>15822099
>Some think has something to do with the the irrationality of the number 3 say in 1/3 in decimal form
The very definition of a rational number is that it can be expressed as a ration. 1/3 is rational, because it is 1:3. You're making shit up.
>>
File: Monarch.jpg (493 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Monarch.jpg
493 KB, 2560x1600
;^)
>>
>>15822935
>>>/tor/
>>>/wikileaks/
>>
File: Monarch_01.jpg (40 KB, 227x213) Image search: [Google]
Monarch_01.jpg
40 KB, 227x213
>>15824134
(^;
>>
>>15824142
;^)
>>
File: gravity-just-a-theory.jpg (23 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
gravity-just-a-theory.jpg
23 KB, 500x411
>>15824136
Yeah..
From what i have seen so far it is not there yet.
>>
File: Monarch.jpg (440 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
Monarch.jpg
440 KB, 736x981
>>15824147
(^;
>>
>>15824150
>>>
means go there.

go do it yourself

except you won't, because you're a dirty liar
>>
File: Monarch_tattoo.png (496 KB, 691x599) Image search: [Google]
Monarch_tattoo.png
496 KB, 691x599
>>15824142
>>
File: 1395557078995.png (191 KB, 450x471) Image search: [Google]
1395557078995.png
191 KB, 450x471
>>15824155
>>
File: Shin.jpg (517 KB, 1752x1168) Image search: [Google]
Shin.jpg
517 KB, 1752x1168
>>15824156
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (429 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
429 KB, 1200x1131
>>15824159
>>
File: CUBE.gif (848 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
CUBE.gif
848 KB, 460x460
>>15824161
Jn 3:16
>>
File: 1395298320546.jpg (153 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1395298320546.jpg
153 KB, 1600x900
>>15824153
I dont feel that i have anything to contribute there. (Edwards AFB is already well enough known) Besides, most of those information releases are much more structured than you seem to realize.

Was interesting to hear the experiences of a person i had known since he was a kid.
After he got back from a few tours of iraq he was guarding some things. I have noticed that it is pretty common that people blab at first when they are still emotionally reeling from information.

Not interested in deception.. Just dont care to bother with it.
>>
File: 1397999567629.jpg (94 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
1397999567629.jpg
94 KB, 600x825
>>15824165
>>
File: Holy Bible.jpg (520 KB, 1411x1058) Image search: [Google]
Holy Bible.jpg
520 KB, 1411x1058
>>15824209
>>
Schizophrenia
>>
File: Neo.gif (872 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
Neo.gif
872 KB, 500x216
>>15824219
>>
>>15824209
>2% error rate across all manuscripts
>muh translated over and over inaccuracies
>tfw kjv has virtually the same text as all newer english translations
>tfw some of the oldest translations are virtually identical to modern translations
>tfw the oldest manuscripts are virtually identical to the latest ones
>tfw you were tricked by zeitgeist bullshit
>>
File: 1424211970178.jpg (965 KB, 1134x1444) Image search: [Google]
1424211970178.jpg
965 KB, 1134x1444
>>15824223
>zeitkike
>>
>>15824156
>>15824159
>>15824161
>>15824165
>>15824209
>>15824215
>>15824220
>>15824229
Technique #3 - ‘TOPIC DILUTION’

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a ‘RESOURCE BURN.’ By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a ‘gossip mode.’ In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to ‘drive in the wedge.’ By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.
>>
>>15824209
The Scroll of Isaiah found at Qumran, the Dead Sea scroll, was compared to an original and found to be 99.8% intact. Over, what, 2700 years.

>muh 100%
>>
File: Cointel for Dummies.gif (1 MB, 3584x3936) Image search: [Google]
Cointel for Dummies.gif
1 MB, 3584x3936
>>15824244
;^)
>>
>>15821424
You're fucking retarded there are thousands of types of people in this country, and it just so happens that only the ones in power do shit like this. Fuck you, ignorant cunt.
>>
>>15824244
Thanks
Not many people care to hear this stuff.
I was not a special snowflake.. Didnt have what it took to lead but exceptional leaders need exceptional followers to follow off the cliff if need be. Not worth much if they step forward and then stumble is it?

Mcveigh didnt blink in the face of death and never let the truth being thrown in his face stop him from repeating his version of reality.
>>
>>15821727
No, you have zero reading comprehension. I've been reading those books since I was 3 and I remember that it's ALWAYS been berenstein because I would sound out the syllables and spell them in my head too. My IQ is 130 (meaning averaged categorical IQs for a final score) and my IQ in reading and comprehension is around 170. Granted, these number were different when I was three, the fact remains that you're a dipshit who just didn't remember the spelling from an early on. Thus, the implication of similarly sounding, but differently spelled syllables is enough to stimulate you such that you remember one of any of the interchangeable vowel sounds. Even with my own memories, distinguishing between the original spelling amongst the interchangeable sounds proved a little difficult, because I was so young, but I DO remember, and it has never changed. Your memories serve to inform you of your reality throughout your life, and your perception of them heavily influences your contemporary reality. I can't explain it much further than this, but simply put, you are being fucked with because you were too young to remember. You may have memories of being there, but most people's abilities to remember shapes and words on paper from years ago are minimal at best. Unless you truly have a photographic memory (me), which I also doubt because there is no way that 100% of you tards, shouting the berenstein thing, have that ability, I'm inclined to not believe you. This is simply the power of suggestion where there is empty space.
>>
File: 1422824936081.jpg (97 KB, 480x562) Image search: [Google]
1422824936081.jpg
97 KB, 480x562
>>15824343
Nice post

I remember noticing everyone pronouncing it wrong and i just went with the flow. I had been reading since 4 and was always far above average but never measured statistically. Was always moving because military brat and everyone i knew was too. Their speach was a good sample of the entire atea controlled by usa.
>>
>>15824013
Mind Kontrol
>>
>>15824343
>>15821727

Berenstain is not a jewish name. Berenstein is.

stein = stone
stain = stain

bear stain makes no sense
bear stone makes a lot of sense
>>
>>15824427
http://www.worldfamilies.net/forum/index.php?topic=8309.0;wap2

Try finding a jew with a surname ending in -stain instead of -stein. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>15824445
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Yiddish-language_surnames

ctrl+f stain: 0 results
>>
>>15821589
They used LSD a lot but often on unaware victims or in huge doses of super pure versions of the drugs, (at least on the east coast US a lot of the labs where shutdown and good acid is harder to get beside deep web marketplaces.) So the doses you should be doing and maybe the quality will not compare to the shit they pulled back then.
they also used BZ: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-Quinuclidinyl_benzilate
which is some seriously darker effects on a person rather than LSD or some of the other stuff they used.
>>
>>15824427
>beren means bear
>>
>>15824451
http://www.hebrewsurnames.com/BERENSTAIN
>>
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0099871/
>>
>>15824490
Jacob's Ladder (I) (1990)
113 min - Drama | Horror | Mystery

Mourning his dead child, a haunted Vietnam war veteran attempts to discover his past while suffering from a severe case of dissociation. To do so, he must decipher reality and life from his own dreams, delusion, and perception of death.

Related to your post
>>
>>15824490
I stood with a relative as he burned his old books and records. He had been involved in such testing. Another relative was not lucky enough to be involved in administration but got to participate all the same. The conditioning excercises i refer to are out of all testing stages and are in full use for the creation of qualified assets.

I got to keep some of the old 'lim dis' books ..'mass psychology' titles etc
>>
File: Five Eyes.jpg (49 KB, 406x567) Image search: [Google]
Five Eyes.jpg
49 KB, 406x567
>>15824608
Go on. . .
>>
>>15821291
Um, you aren't in my class are you? We just talked about this in class on Wednesday.
>>
>>15824281

And who place them there? Exactly.

Never trust an american, even their citizens laughed when they spread stds to Hondurians.
>>
>>15824684
Yes, I'm in your class.
>>
>>15823883

The book is way better. The book would lose its value in a movie, you'll see why and how it relates to this.

I don't honestly know how they made a movie of it...
>>
>>15824725
What class?
>>
>>15824755

Psych
>>
File: Screenshot (248).png (72 KB, 1812x698) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (248).png
72 KB, 1812x698
>>15824790
That wasn't me, haha. It was some anon pretending to be me, see?

I'm in Methods, too.
>>
>>15824819
If you are what did we talk about today?
>>
>>15824859
some bullshit about research methods

I never pay much attention, because I drink a lot before that class
>>
File: 1402897706919.jpg (68 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1402897706919.jpg
68 KB, 400x336
>>
Oh, cool beans, an MK thread. I'll post my stuff here soon.
>>
>>15826429

http://pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs

Some music to set the mood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-D4TutPTDM [Embed]

The MK Series:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

“Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II. The JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOKE

"The project studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal), and the use of other chemicals, among other methods, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects.

ARTICHOKE was an offensive program of mind control that gathered information together with the intelligence divisions of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and FBI. In addition, the scope of the project was outlined in a memo dated January 1952 that stated, "Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self-preservation?"
>>
>>15821829
>was

that'scute
>>
>>15826486

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

"Project MKUltra is the code name of a U.S. government covert human research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans (mind control) through the CIA's Scientific Intelligence Division. The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKDELTA

"MKDELTA, and its associated program MKULTRA, were mind control and interrogation operations run by the Central Intelligence Agency. Both MKULTRA and MKDELTA involved the surreptitious use of LSD and other biochemicals in clandestine operations; MKULTRA was a domestic program whose subjects were unwitting Canadian and U.S citizens, whereas MKDELTA was established to govern the surreptitious use of LSD and other biochemicals abroad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKNAOMI

"It is generally reported to be a successor to the MKDELTA project and to have focused on biological projects including biological warfare agents—specifically, to store materials that could either incapacitate or kill a test subject and to develop devices for the diffusion of such materials."

{Cont}
>>
>>15826492

MK Ultra information:

20,000 Documents (depositions, classified internal memos, program descriptions, testimonies):

www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_documents_orig/

General information:

www.wanttoknow.info/050626mkultra.shtml

http://ra-info.org/mind-control/mkultra-documents/

Senate hearing:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/ProjectMKULTRA_Senate_Report.pdf

{Cont}
>>
>>15826497

[Please understand the context that MK Ultra was disbanded in the late 70s. The notion the CIA would give up on 30 years of research is suspect. Monarch is the supposed successor, though it is hearsay at this point since concrete evidence has yet to be exposed. Take with a grain of salt.]

The "Monarch Program": The most incriminating statement to date made by a government official as to the possible existence of Project MONARCH was extracted by Anton Chaitkin, a writer for the publication, The New Federalist. When former CIA Director William Colby was asked directly, "What about monarch?" he replied angrily and ambiguously, "We stopped that between the late 1960’s and the early 1970’s."

Source:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm

source: www.whale. [to] /b/monarch_q.html#Alpha

Alpha:

1. Base programming: The programming upon which all others are constructed. It provides the root in the human psyche for the alters established by the programmer.

2. Usually a very defensive alter in and of itself. Does not ‘appreciate’ being approached by outside entities, even the alters own main psyche. It is meant to repel and disperse attempts at deprogramming, like a firewall.

{Cont}
>>
>>15826501

Kathleen Sulliven (www.whale. [to] /b/sullivan.kathleen.html):

"Alpha was the basis for all the other programs," she continued. "It seems to be where a lot of information was stored in my memory, in my mind, that was used by programmers to develop the other programs. It's where some of my more generic alter states were also stored. Beta was the sexual servicing part of me. They also sometimes called the alter state 'Barbie'. It was supposed to be named after Klaus Barbie." Like Barbie doll?

Beta:

1. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level.

2. This is the second Greek letter, and it represents the sexual models and sexual alters that the Programmers are creating. The primitive part of the brain is involved in this type of programming. An early sexual abuse event will be used to anchor this programming. These sexual slaves will develop sexual abilities that are far beyond what the public is aware is even possible. They also receive the worst kind of abuse far beyond what most people’s imagination can picture. Beta alters generally see themselves as cats.

{Cont}
>>
>>15826506

3. Beta slaves are generally conceived as a means by which various rings, or 'circles', can play out their sexual fantasies. Many families who are inside this 'circle' willingly offer up their children into the rings in exchange for monetary, sexual, business/political or other indulgence. The term 'keep it in the family' is rooted in this; in that this deviancy is best kept in the family to avoid detection like sex trafficking rings run into.

Delta:

Delta programming is military-assassin programming that has trickled into popular consciousness through movies like The Bourne Identity series, La Femme Nikita, its American remake, Point of No Return, and The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Regarding the Delta programming, Sullivan said:

"...it was when I was used to do hits, kills, and also body guarding and hostage extraction. I had a great number of alter personalities that had specialised training and had different modes to do different things."

"If they shoot someone, then they will be told all kinds of lies about the person they are to kill. They never are really given a chance to step outside of their deep trance and to ever hear the truth about what they are doing. They live their lives in a surreal fantasy world where nothing really makes sense. They don’t try to think for themselves, they just follow orders. ........They never are really given a chance to step outside of their deep trance and to ever hear the truth about what they are doing. They live their lives in a surreal fantasy world where nothing really makes sense. They don’t try to think for themselves, they just follow orders."
>>
>>15826512

Theta:

Theta Programming got its name just as the Alpha, Beta, and Delta Programming in part from the four types of EEG brain waves. Theta waves are frequent in children. The 4 types of waves are rated according to their wave frequencies which are:
a) delta- 1-3 cycles/sec;
b) theta 4 to 7 cycles/sec;
c) alpha 8 to 13 cycles/sec;
d) and beta 13 + cycles per second.

Psychic warfare became a branch of the Monarch Programming.

Sullivan's description of Theta programming seems to correlate with the development and use of so-called extrasensory powers and extraphysical abilities.

"Theta was where they used - I don't like the word 'psychic' because I think it's been so misused - thought energy," she said. "I just knew it as magnetic-type energy from the individual to do a number of different things that they were experimenting with, including long-distance mind connection with other people - even in other countries. I guess you would call it 'remote viewing' - where I could see what a person was doing in another state in a room or something like that.
>>
>>15826516

"It was both actual programming and experimentation. Because what they did - they kept it encapsulated in several parts of me, several altered states. It was a lot of training, a lot of experimentation."

Theta programming also implies the use of thought energy to kill someone at a distance.

"A lot of times I ran across other victims with Theta programming," Sullivan said in a recent CKLN radio interview. "One of the movie and book themes they used extensively was Dune, by Frank Herbert. It won't be too hard to figure because what they taught us was that we could cause things to happen to other people. It was to build up rage inside. It would come out in a form of pure energy that would hit them... They had talked about people imploding internally in their digestive organs. I don't know because I can't see what goes on inside another body, but I do know that it does work."

{Cont}
>>
>>15826519

Codes: Alphas appear to represent general programming, the first kind of things put in.

Betas appear to be sexual programs. For example, how to perform oral sex in a certain way, how to perform sex in rituals, having to do with producing child pornography, directing child pornography, or prostitution. Deltas are killers trained in how to kill in ceremonies. There’ll also be some self-harm stuff mixed in with that, assassination and killing. Thetas are called psychic killers.......Then there’s Omega. I usually don’t include that word when I say my first question about this or any part inside that knows about Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, because Omega will shake them even more.

Omega has to do with self-destruct programming. Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. This can include self-mutilation as well as killing-themselves programming. Gamma appears to be system-protection and deception programming which will provide misinformation to you, try to misdirect you, tell you half-truths, protect different things inside. There can also be other Greek letters.

Theta (further analyzed); if you are willing to believe this, through extreme psychological pressure and means of influence beyond the norm, two young people are 'twin-budded'. Think of budding on a tree. They share a similar base program, the Alpha, and are programmed to be in sync telepathically. The Alpha is the branch, in this metaphor, upon which the buds grow.

{Cont}
>>
>>15826526

Imagine if you were raised from the time you were born to the time you were, say 7-8, coupled with only one other person who looks similar to you and they were the only people you could go to after experiencing the trauma of the programmers. Even further, that dependency is programmed into the child so they feel comfortable doing that, through media that they are regularly exposed to. Not much is known about the specifics of the programming in the satanic ritual abuse, but it's safe to assume they would use every means necessary to control their victims. Theta class alters are also rumored to be able to use astral projection and telepathia over distances to influence targets, or as some have implied, to induce physical injury like aneurysms or heart failure. Think 'the men who stare at goats' kind of stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdiISQdjwd0 [Embed]

An example of theta-budding. The psychiatrists called it 'shared psychosis'. In the video the psychiatrist refers to it as something akin the telepathy.

{Cont}
>>
>>15826530

The Monarch mind control program works by inducing trauma on a subject to break down the psyche to the point that it can be reconstructed in a fashion suiting certain ends sought after by the programmers.

This is accomplished through the use of what has become known as ‘Satanic Ritual Abuse’ (SRA).

The reason it has been called ‘satanic’ is because of the imagery and methods that are closely tied to interpretations of what can be called satan-like.

The deconstruction of the human psyche can be accomplished with the following methods, or many like them:
1. Abuse and torture;
2. Confinement in boxes, cages, coffins, etc, or burial (often with an opening or air-tube for oxygen);
3. Restraint with ropes, chains, cuffs, etc.;
4. Near-drowning;
5. Extremes of heat and cold, including submersion in ice water and burning chemicals; 6. Skinning (only top layers of the skin are removed in victims intended to survive);
7. Spinning;
8. Blinding light;
9. Electric shock;
10. Forced ingestion of offensive body fluids and matter, such as blood, urine, feces, flesh, etc.; 11. Hung in painful positions or upside down; 12. Hunger and thirst;
13. Sleep deprivation;
14 Compression with weights and devices;
15. Sensory deprivation;

{Cont}
>>
>>15826535

16. Drugs to create illusion, confusion, and amnesia, often given by injection or intravenously;
17. Ingestion or intravenous toxic chemicals to create pain or illness, including chemotherapy agents;
18. Limbs pulled or dislocated;
19. Application of snakes, spiders, maggots, rats, and other animals to induce fear and disgust;

20. Near-death experiences, commonly asphyxiation by choking or drowning, with immediate resuscitation;
21. Watching movies involving ‘self’ (look-alike models) engaged in false memory activities;
22. Forced to perform or witness abuse, torture and sacrifice of people and animals, usually with knives;
23. Forced participation in slavery;
24. Abuse to become pregnant; the fetus is then aborted for ritual use, or the baby is taken for sacrifice or enslavement;
25. Spiritual abuse to cause victim to feel possessed, harassed, and controlled internally by spirits or demons;
26. Desecration of Judeo-Christian beliefs and forms of worship; dedication to Satan or other deities;
27. Abuse and illusion to convince victims that God is evil, such as convincing a child that God has abused her;
28. Surgery to torture, experiment, or cause the perception of physical or spiritual bombs or implants;
29. Harm or threats of harm to family, friends, loved ones, pets, and other victims, to force compliance;
30. Use of illusion and virtual reality to confuse and create non-credible disclosure

This deconstruction picks apart the human mind to the point that it can be then reconstructed in the form of programmed ‘alters’; alternate personalities with completely separate fabricated histories and thought processes.

Think of the mind like a crystal; a REALLY big crystal. Through SRA the programmers break down our psyche, much like someone walking up to that crystal and chipping away at it with a chisel little by little.

{Cont}
>>
>>15826537

Eventually, after much chiseling (abuse/torture), a piece or chunk of the crystal will dislodge. This dislodged crystal will then be assigned programming. Think of it like taking your hard drive (the crystal/psyche) and partitioning it into operating systems. That programming, the operating system, will be installed into the chiseled crystal as alters.

These alters will be assigned functions along the spectrum previously discussed (alpha, beta, delta, gamma, omega, theta). With this newly developed alter in place the programmer will put the partitioned crystal back where it was removed; into the blank psyche of the victim.

Essentially at that point you have two separate crystals in one; the alter being it’s own entity within the larger vessel of the “main”. This is done repeatedly until the programmer has instilled as many alters as are necessary in the victim.

Victims may have thousands of alters. Many of these alters do not even have function outside of the human mind. They are meant to inhabit the psyche, many times within constructs such as cities or castles where the “main” is all but held hostage. This is why Disney films are often associated with programming; they are used to build both triggers and internal landscapes for alter depth.
>>
>>15826540

That's what I have. Hopefully it helps.

My email is [email protected] if anyone wants to talk about this. I'm always looking for new friends to share conversation with about this topic. I've talked to monarch slaves in the past so if you're looking to talk to someone about your experience I'm an open ear.

As posted above this information can be found at the following pastebin: http://pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs

There are a lot of links in there provided by a user known as 'the cats'. It's a lot of stuff regarding pedowood and Monarch.
>>
>>15821291
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm

just read those chapters reckon its all bullshit cuz i dont know anything about the author and it seems flawed in the sense that this guy took a bunch of different ideas and rumors and put them together.
>>
File: spoppyskellington.png (19 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
spoppyskellington.png
19 KB, 500x439
How do you know your not mind controlled right now?
>>
>>15821291
Hello moth
We have talked before
Do you know of anyone capable of accessing the alter functions? I mentioned earlier ITT that i would be interested in this

I am confident that there is considerable and formidable training that is out of view from my partitioned concious seat of identity

Would be interesting to know what use they got out of me..what return on their investment
>>
>>15827452
In as much as that there exists suppressed information in the mind (that is inaccessible) it is certainly the case.
>>
File: Best of crazylistt.jpg (1 MB, 1132x2672) Image search: [Google]
Best of crazylistt.jpg
1 MB, 1132x2672
afk
>>
>>15827577

I'm sorry but I dont know anyone who can readily access alters. I think thats the kind of domain only a handler has access to, unless it's a common trigger. I wish I could help.
>>
Essentially the idea comes from the "happy place" idea of trauma and the like
the idea that a separate psyche can be created through pain and trauma
If you've seen Manchurian Candidate, pretty much that
Thus it was believed that LSD, abuse, exposure to violence, et cetera
could create alternate, trigger-able, alternate personalities that could be molded, transformed, and used
>>
>>15821675
Well mostly by europe you mean the harbored nazis in germany
and the soviets
>>15821675
well also look at modern Monarch programming
>>15821696
>welcome to /x/, ill be your guide
>>15821725
>kek
>>15821751
shiggy
diggy
do wop
shoo bop
>>15821754
shiggy
>>
>>15823928
Supposedly it is a machine that generates perpetual motion. Looks like bullshit to me XD
>>
>>15822935
Damn that nigga is wearing a black turtleneck...

Fucking stylish aliens.
>>
NLP creator Richard Bandler alleges Dr. Milton Erickson created sex alter in MPD/DID patient
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUkJUcHXbRA
>>
>>15830364
Very interesting and a little disturbing. I've been a fan of both Bandler and Erickson for a while so this is kind of a shock. I always thought Bandler loved the old bastard.

Thanks for the vid anyway.
>>
>>15823962
Fuck. You are a goddamned delusional rpg ninjer. You're parents must be proud.
>>
You can take it with a grain of salt as Richard Bandler tells a lot of BS stories
>>
File: 1420369622477.jpg (66 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1420369622477.jpg
66 KB, 300x400
>>15830633
I realize it is easier to avoid topics that have not been a central focus of mass psychology conditioning efforts. How do you imagine that the dogmatic views that have been instilled in you are somehow superior to analytic thought processes? If you examine the historical data you will find a story that is worth further investigation. This is what i persued and deep in a 250 year old biography i found relevant details that revealed to me the detail.
you seem to be rejecting this on the grounds that your dogmatic indoctrination has greater value than critical thinking.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.