[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Research Project on the Demonic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 141030-175348.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
141030-175348.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
Good morning /x/
My name is Conner, and I am a student at Kennesaw State University in Georgia. I am involved in a research project about the modern belief in Demons and Devils. In the paper, I will be comparing the ancient beliefs to those of today. It would be a great help if you all could share your thoughts on your current belief in the Demonic. I would also appreciate it if you would state the current belief system you ascribe to.

I will be lurking and posting when necessary. And if any of you need or would like to contact me, my skype is sani,1234
>>
Create a survey to fill out.
>>
>>15415542
you look like a molester
>>
>>15415542
In my Chaos-Gnostic view, demons are manifestations of the first Adversary, and they work within the Sitra Ahra (a type of place that is nearly void of the presence of the God) and other planes of existence in order to return all things, including the God, back to Chaos or "Nothingness" as Jung calls it in Liber Novus.
>>
>>15415548
Fair enough

>>Age:
>>Belief System:
>>Does your system allow for Demons and or an Adversary entity:
>> What roles do these entities have in your system:
>>Are there any established methods for dealing with these entities within your system:
>>How do you believe these entities affect you or the world at large:
>>Have you ever had an encounter with what could be considered a Demon or Devil:
>>Any other information you are willing to share:

>>15415557
good for you

>>15415558
The phrasing is new to me, but the message is familiar. What kinds of actions could the manifestations take to return to the Nothingness?
>>
I believe we are some creation or experiment by a powerful species capable of creating the complex beyond our imagination. These beings would be unfathomable to us. They arent even beings in a sense. "They" we know is for sure. More than one. The second thing we know is they are not bound to the rules of pyhsics we are bound to. Again, are accidental brains simply cannot break this barrier of though. The hurdle is an impossible one. Are conscious is primitive and was a mistake of evolution.

These beings have set clues for those of us brave enough to venture. Demonic frequency occur. We know this. Reports of demonic entities date back to a time before humans had such exposures through media or even just share stories. Similar accounts of demons can be traced from one continet to the next, written on walls, incribed in tablets.

They are among us. We live in a world but only see a small spectrum of its visible light. We only hear a tiny fraction of its possible sounds. We only comprend a tiny amount of reality. Demons are a manifestion of demensions we simply cannot comprehend. Sometimes there is some spill over into our spectrum. We can see or hear them. We can taste metal or feel chills. Smell something odd.

Who knows whats going on right this second in your room. Just because you cant see it doesnt mean it isnt there. If they decide to harm you then nothing will save you.

If you didnt know by know. By they, i mean the jews. (Le lenny)
>>
>>15415591
The God creates because it is His function to create, being created Himself from the pool of Nothingness or Chaos, as a potential simply realized. It is beyond the function of the God to destroy, but that belongs to the Adversary, who was made manifest as a reaction to the creation of the God. Acts of death, rot, decay, suffering, and the discontinuation of renewal are all ways in which we repel the influence of the God and invite destruction to take its place. This causes tension, like stretching a rubber-band, and hopefully...eventually, it will all snap back onto itself.
>>
>>15415542
>>>Age: 72
>>>Belief System: RickMoranisology
>>>Does your system allow for Demons and or an Adversary entity: Yes
>>> What roles do these entities have in your system: Richard Simmons is the embodiment of evil and must be avoided at all costs
>>>Are there any established methods for dealing with these entities within your system: Killing it with fire; forbidding the use or sale of Spandex
>>>How do you believe these entities affect you or the world at large: Remember Sweatin' to the Oldies? Remember how big that shit was in the '80s? Yeah, nearly killed us all.
>>>Have you ever had an encounter with what could be considered a Demon or Devil: Once, when I was at a store, I heard someone screeching about leg lifts, but it just turned out to be Nancy Kerrington
>>>Any other information you are willing to share: I like throwing rocks at beehives. It's the American way.
>>
>25 yo old here
Cancerjew , (consider myself atheist)
Don't believe in any of this shit
All the people here are mentally insane so I wouldn't add any of their shit because you'll most likely to hand over a joke rather then a paper
And shave you stupid cunt.
>>
>>15415542
American male, college grad, born again evangelical christian.

"If it's new, it's not true, and if it's true, it ain't new."

Demons are the 1/3 of the angels under the authority of Satan. When Satan was cast to the earth, he dragged 1/3 of the heavenly host down with him. These are demons. They are angels of light, still, and can appear so, and can take the form of men. They can breed with our women, and have done so in the past.

The spirits of those hybrids are also foul spirits, chained up until Judgment Day.

There are likely billions of demons, and they can possess people, with those people's consent, and have, and do. And they can be cast out in the name of Jesus. And they can come back in, bringing several of their friends with them, unless the person who has swept their house clean repents and is saved.

The only people immune to demon possession are christians, as the Holy Spirit lives in christians.

From my studies, I have seen people do more evil things than the demons described in the bible. I have concluded that mankind is capable of more evil than are demons.
>>
>>15415636
>>15415619
>>15415602
Congratulations. Whether you actually believe this or no, you'll be a part of my paper. The paper is not on the existence of Demons, but rather the belief. Making a troll response and calling the people who believe mentally insane still constitutes a belief; whether negative or positive.

>>15415610
Thank you for even remotely taking this seriously
>>
>>15415636
>self hating jew

there's a new one.
>>
>>15415681
I wasnt trolling. I would hunt ghost with you. You seem like my kind of crazy nut job.
>>
>>15415732
Not sure which one you are, but I apologize. Unless you are the self proclaimed "cancerjew." no idea why someone who thinks and I assume acts that way would post on /x/
>>
>>Age
>>Belief System
Agnostic
>>Does your system allow for Demons and or an Adversary entity
I seriously don't know since I don't have any proofs.
>> What roles do these entities have in your system
---
>>Are there any established methods for dealing with these entities within your system
I think chamanism may be a method to deal and communicate with "other dimensions". But I never experienced it.
>>How do you believe these entities affect you or the world at large
I don't know.
>>Have you ever had an encounter with what could be considered a Demon or Devil
Nope, but my girlfriend's mother suffered from terrible headaches and nauseas, some years ago. Every day at 5:00PM and for an hour. One day, she received some kind of black stone by mail, then she showed it to an exorcist. He told her to destroy it so she threw it in her fireplace and the stone exploded.
She received this stone from her husband's ex-wife, who dealt with black magic and other stuff. She has never experienced headaches and nauseas so far.
>>Any other information you are willing to share:
I'm really interested into chamanism and meditation. Even if I consider myself as an agnostic, I try to understand the world not only with science.
And sorry for my language, I'm French.
>>
>>15415756
What was the belief system of the exorcist?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.