[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really bad Lost Episode Creepypastas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Really bad Lost Episode Creepypastas.
>>
>>14923813
I mean Really bad Lost Episodes creepypastas thread.
>>
>>14923823

Well go ahead post some.

Or are you one of those tards that just posts a topic and expects everyone to trip over themselves to entertain you?
>>
File: 548185.gif (165 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
548185.gif
165 KB, 500x455
HYPER-REALISTIC EYES
>>
>>14923857
http://spinpasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Episode_of_Wheel_of_Fortune
>>
>>14923813
Squidward's Suicide. I have no idea how is that supposed to be scary.
>>
HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD
>>
>>14923813
They are literally all the same, but with various nouns swapped out madlib style.
>>
File: pleasekillme.jpg (13 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
pleasekillme.jpg
13 KB, 290x174
not lost episdoe but probably one of the worst creepypastas of all time, up there with lel scary no face man
>>
>>14923813
Happy Appy after they start with the whole Forenzik shit. For absolute garbage, read the final scenes, where Happy Appy, a motherfucking sock puppet, is able to grab heavy guns and fire them.
>>
>>14923919
>Slenderman
Not a creepypasta
>>
>>14923881
That wasn't a really bad lost episode pasta. That shit was too damn good to not read a second time.
>>
>>14923813
"ALL HOPE IS LOST" is one of the shittiest pastas I have ever read, yet it was classified very high in some guy's "Top Creepypastas" infographic. I bet it was the same guy.

>>14923919
We say Jeff The Killer is shit because it's shit. Slenderman was actually creepy when it started, before all the shitty fandom started writing their own crappy theories as a fact and killed any form of mystery the Slender Man had.

Anyway, Slenderman is not exactly a creepypasta.
>>
>>14923920
one of the worst ones I have read
it actually pissed me off because it sounded like it might be going somewhere
>>
>>14923955
>it actually pissed me off because it sounded like it might be going somewhere
That's the worst part. When it starts to talk about stuff like the Happy Appy game, it's like "hey, this is a great idea", and it's very well written. You think the pasta has potential, but then you find stuff like "lol I know hez called forenzik bcoz he left a paper here xd"
>>
>>14924015
I know right?
it devolves into some 12 year old's revenge fantasy or something
It starts to read like fanfiction and I wondered if this was a big prank because of how retarded it got.
>>
Jeff,

if you are reading this, know that know matter how many innocent victims you claim or how much innocent blood you shed, I'm still coming for you in the end. All of the men and women you so slaughtered and disemboweled, I beat you to it. I killed them not because I hate them, I imagined those victims were you as I took their lives. It was the mere vision of you that made me kill them. I never did like you, you greasy-headed, grinning, smug, ignorant son of a bitch. My black eyes may look like I'm void of vision, but I'm not stupid. Just remember, the night that you creep into a poor girl's bedroom, you're gonna fall head over heals down the fucking stairs with your guts caught on the broken glass of the window that I smashed you into. Tonight, when I reach you, evil will battle evil, winner kills all, and the only one who will not get out alive is you. I'm coming for you. Sleep well...

Signed, Jane the Killer
>>
>>14924053
Sooo gaaaaaayyy
>>
>>14924053
>head over heals
>>
>>14923881
Had a pretty hearty lol at this one.
>>
>>14923881
>Absolutely nothing was off, other than Pat Sajak enjoying a steaming hot bowl of Campbell's Soup. Oh, okay, I thought. TV personalities get hungry sometimes, too
This is amazing, I love it
>>
my favorite is the "lost" golden girls ep but i'm pretty sure that was written as a joke
>>
The Seinfeld Lost Episode. It starts out as a pretty average pasta, but then devolves, inexplicably, into tinfoil hat, Greenpill stuff. Seriously. 9/11, reptilians, Masons, it's all there.
>>
>>14924863
The fuck is the green pill

inb4 alternate dimension "coulda SWORE it was green pill and fuckin' fuchsia pills"
>>
>>14924053
>Know that know
stopped reading
>>
bump Happy appy was shit, it started off okay and it got stupid when he saw his friend's arm.
>>
I stopped after the part when the narrator talked about the movie. Is there more after that?
>>
>>14925130
it was green and yellow, this is common knowledge man.
>>
>implying all lost episode pasta isn't shit
>>
dead bart was really good imo. all other lost episode pastas are shit unless i'm forgetting one.
>>
The mickey mouse one wasn't that bad
>>
>Pasta is supossed to be scary
>People pretty much like them because if an episode like this actually exist it would be really fucking cool

And this is why they are all crap
>>
>>14923881
9/10 satire
>>
There was a king of the hill one, badbadbadbadbad
>>
>>14923920
Fucking happy appy was amazing, i was really getting into it, and then it started to go downhill and then when the narrator os like "oh guess what my house burnt down" and then he says "so i bought a new house, no on beleived me" I stopped reading shortly after

>actual happy appy show parts 9/10
>real world parts where narrator isnt watching happy appy -78/10
>>
Any anime related creepypasta is shit by default
>>
>>14929047
I don't know any anime creepypastas...
>>
>>14929047
There are anime lost ep creepypastas???
>>
>>14928184
>dead bart was really good imo
No it wasn't. The shock ending was good, but that's about it.

The pasta has two main problems. The first one is that HYPERREALISTIC BLOD AND EYES aren't creepy. I think Dead Bart was the first lost episode pasta to pull this trope, but it still isn't creepy. You are trying to describe visual imagery with just one adjective, and that's too vague to be scary. The second one is the reason he didn't give us the link.
>So I have this link and I entered it
>BUT THEN MY COMPOOTOR GOT INFECTED AND I HAD TO FORMAT BCOZ IT BROKE
>WORST VIRUS EVER 10/10 I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE OF THAT
>I DON'T CARE YOU COULD USE A SPARE COMPUTER, A SANDBOX, A BROWSER WITHOUT JAVASCRIPT, THAT I COULD GIVE YOU THE DIRECT LINK TO THE FILE AND NOT THE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD IT, TO REUPLOAD THE FILE BY MYSELF TO A DIFFERENT HOSTING, TO USE A DIFFERENT OS WITHOUT WINDOWS' RETARDED VULNERABILITIES AND ACTUAL SECURITY POLICIES OR EVEN USING WINDOWS WITHOUT ADMIN RIGHTS, I WILL NOT UPLOAD IT BCOZ IT MADE MY COMPOOTOR CRASH!!!!!!

Literally the worst excuse ever.
>>
>>14929047
>>14929109
>>14929114
Vocaloid pastas are even worse, but they aren't technically Lost Episodes.

Some of them are just the same stories of some grimdark songs.
>>
File: kent.jpg (19 KB, 397x304) Image search: [Google]
kent.jpg
19 KB, 397x304
>>14923920
why did you make me remember that garbage
just, fuck, why?

>I decided to start with the episode that contained “Miranda Lives”. The first episode, with a unreadable episode in the menu, had the title “Danny's Final” in the intro. However, the intro is different; it plays “The Final Countdown” by Europe while showing pictures of Danny fighting Happy Appy. Then it shows a clip of Happy dancing then Danny shooting, and then the clips fuse into one shot with V.S. in between.
>The episode starts with Danny kissing one of the girls from the movie. He said “I love you, Jenny!”. Then it cuts to Happy dragging a body into his van. It turns out it's Miranda! Happy drives his van while the Psycho theme plays. Danny sees the van and flips the bird at him. Happy gets out and says “Greetings, bitch.” Danny takes out a katana, while Happy takes out his knife. They sword fight for a minute, then Danny flicks Happy's knife away with the katana.

what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>14929216
To make this even more horrible, remember that Happy Appy is just a puppet held by an ice cream stick.

>it plays “The Final Countdown” by Europe while showing pictures of Danny fighting Happy Appy.
This made me lol so much.
>>
>>14929227
I just wanted to read something similar to candle cove, and then it turns into a fucking apple puppet driving around in his van murdering people with fucking guns or whatever, also aphex twin makes a guest appearance for some reason?
>>
>>14923813

jerry got what he deserved. poor tom
>>
>>14929197

alot of people hate on the hyper realism thing in lost episodes because its over used, not because it isnt creepy. almost ALL of them use it.

but good creepy pastas wont have blood in it period imo
>>
>>14923813

btw, which creepy pasta is OP pic from? and is it bad
>>
>>14923888
That one scared the shit out of me years ago and I have no idea why. I was taking a shower and I thought I'd open my eyes after washing my hair and see Squidward staring right at me.
Dat completely ridiculous paranoia.
>>
>>14929934

same bro, same...
>>
>>14929900
It's not only because it's overused, it's also because it's very vague, like the whole "its eyes were... off. I can't explain it, they just had something uncanny about it". It's like describing a scene as "colorful", it's the most general adjective you could put in a description of a painting.

In horror, you have to leave some gaps in the plot, but just enough so it can be understood. You need to leave mysteries so the reader has to think about it. However, in the case of imagery description, you have to be an awfully lot more specific, specially if it's important to the plot or shock component. You can't just expect to say "it looked scary" and spook the reader, you have to describe more.

Why just hyperrealistic blod and eyes and not talk about how the pale skin seemed to reflect light like it has been recently tarnished with warm water, or how his lips looked deflated and void of any color, or how his eyes were sunken in his skull and shined like they were made of glass?

>but good creepy pastas wont have blood in it period imo
Agree. If the pasta is basing it's spook factor on blood then you can be sure it is a bad pasta. Except TEH DAY OF ALL TEH BLOD, that was the spookiest thing I have ever read.
>>
>>14923881
This has to be literally the worst pasta I have ever read, and I have read a lot of awful things. I seriously can't tell if it's a parody or not.
>>
>>14930011
>I seriously can't tell if it's a parody or not
Then you either have severe autism or watched way too many "jokes-explaining" slice of life japanese cartoons.

Most possibly both.
>>
http://www.creepypasta.com/bill-cosby-commercial/
My personal favorite
>>
>>14929961

a painting that is gritty vs a painting that is colorful are completely different tho and its very easy to imagine. its not hard at all.

ive seen actual hyper realism art (go check em out, there amazing) and its pretty easy, for me atleast, to imagine a scene that has it.
>>
>>14930081
I shit you not, some of these are legit. I doubt it's autism but yet another instance of the law of Poe.

Also, I absolutely despise slice of life animes. The only one I enjoyed reading was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and it isn't that much of a slice of life or joke-explaining at all.
>>
>>14930228
Well, of course you could be able to differentiate a gritty painting versus a colorful one, but you don't really have an idea of how they actually are. Can you imagine what do they represent? Maybe the gritty painting is about somebody sleeping peacefully in their bed, while the colorful one is about a psychedelic nightmare. You can't just say one adjective and expect the reader to accept that as a good description.

I have also seen some hyperrealistic paintings and while they are indeed amazing, I still find using just that adjective to describe an scene is the lamest thing you will ever find. It is more specific than "colorful", but it's still a simple adjective without much thought put into it.

Also, what's so creepy about hyperrealistic blod and eyes anyway?
>>
>>14929961
I agree with you about being descriptive, but this

>pale skin seemed to reflect light like it has been recently tarnished with warm water

seems a tad excessive. I'm nitpicking, of course.
>>
I used to love lost episode creepypastas. I can still watch the dead bart fanvids on youtube and enjoy them

I wrote a really crappy one myself about a lost TMNT episode a few years back that I subsequently forgot about once the the LE genre went the way of the dinosaurs. then I was randomly browsing creepypasta shit on youtube and decided to search it and saw that a few people had uploaded dramatic readings of it, some with a few thousand views including a spanish one that has all these weird sound-effects going on and is genuinely kind of creepy

apparently someone had uploaded it to the creepypasta wikipage (and no, it wasn't me) and I guess it went from there to yt
>>
>>14930389
Well, of course. It is all about personal style anyways, there is some people who love to describe and make comparisons and metaphors with absolutely everything in the scene and people who like to describe just enough to make a mental picture of the image. The first one becomes kinda boring after a while if it's abused (there are some authors who abuse this insanely, seriously. If you have read Eragon you will know what I am talking about, and that's not even half as bad as the worst ones), and the second one might go way too fast to create hype. It's all about finding balance and using each style whenever the situation requires it.
>>
guys what's up with marble hornets?
I've devotedly watched every episode until recently when is started wondering "is there supposed to be a plot in this"?
Usually i pick up on plots both clear and implied but this series has stumped me
>>
>>14930431
Arg's are like that, the plot isn't that straight forward at times.
There is probably a clue in one of the videos for to what is going on.
>>
>>14930506
>Arg's are like that, the plot isn't that straight forward at times.
not
>Poorly written stories are like that, the plot isn't that straight forward when the writers make it up as they go.
>>
>>14930147
Ultimate hue.
>>
>>14930407

no offense but ppl will upload anything to the creepypasta wiki.
>>
>>14923881
10/10
>>
>>14924053
-5/10 horrible. 10/10 for crappy relevance.
>>
File: 1385530817420.jpg (7 KB, 168x178) Image search: [Google]
1385530817420.jpg
7 KB, 168x178
>>14923881
>Suddenly, Judy's fancy dress was gone, as if it was edited out with Sony Vegas. I figured someone pulled it with a string or a fish hook above the set, but there was no string or fish hook that I could see, unless they were doing a magic trick. You could see her breasts uncovered, as she wasn't wearing a bra, and her face was covered in cocaine powder. She didn't look surprised at all... was acting kind of like a tease, actually. I could feel an erection bulge in my pants. Fuck that other stuff, I was loving this tape.
>>
>>14930147
lel
>>
>>14929227
>>14929216

i don't know what you guys are talking about but lol i can feel the cringe in the air

>tonight
>>
Is there any good lost episode pasta?
>>
The only one that got hyper realistic eyes right was squidward's suicide
>>
The "Pawn Stars" lost episode one was hilarious. Let me find it for you guys.
>>
>Pawn Stars is the most popular show on the History Channel. But, supposedly there was a bootlegged episode that bootleggers have been trying to get their hands on, but no one succeeded until one guy, did. A person by the name of Mark Addson went to The Pirate Bay. The computer he was using at the library was just recently infected with a virus, but he didn't know that. He decided he would download the latest episode of Pawn Stars. He kept looking on The Pirate Bay until he saw one called "Dead Pawn". Mark thought it was one of those names that HIstory channel comes up with, or that it could've been a really early name just for laughs, so he downloaded it anyways, not knowing what would happen. When the video started up, he saw what looked the normal Pawn Stars normal intro, except the it was reversed, Rick began saying, "I'm Rick, and this is my Death Shop. I work here, with Satan, who gave me the pawn shop!". It took a lot to scare Mark, and he thought it was someone trying to prank him for wanting to illegally download intellectual software, so he continued watching. The episode started up with Chumlee, The Old Man, Rick, and Corey having a conversation. Rick talks about sacrificing someone, and the other people with him take it as something normal, with Rick telling Chumlee that he will kill him, although Chumlee takes it normally. Still, Mark wasn't aghast, and he thought it was part of some morbid prank or that Rick recently bought some weapon (Like a gun or a knife) and was playing a morbid joke on Chumlee. Unfortunately, it was worse than that.The episode then cuts to Rick working at a shelf. After that, the video briefly cuts to a picture of Rick, but he looked kind of cartoonish, with his eyes opened wide, and there was unmoving static behind him.
>>
>>14933919
No.
>>
>The picture only stayed there for a second, but the noises were intensively loud, and that caused Mark to jump up like mattress springs for a split-second. The video then cuts back to Rick, who finds someone with absolutely nothing to sell/pawn. Rick tries to shoo him, but the guy just stays there, and begins murmuring in a low, demonic voice. After the murmuring ends, the screen cuts to one of those rainbow screens they used to play back in the 20th century when TV stations went off the air. It shows static, along with different sound bits, of blood-curdling screaming heard. At one point, the screm becomes wavy, and shows a video that skipped a lot of frames. Eventually, though, it cuts to that clip. That clip was really the type of thing Mark dreaded the most. It starts off by showing Rick on the floor, clearly dead, with his intestines on his head, while Chumlee was eating his heart, and Rick's brains were wrapped around the Old Man's neck. Corey then goes to Rick's corpse and realizes what happened. He begins to scream at Chumlee for no reason, although in a different language, so Mark couldn't understand what Corey was saying. Chumlee then starts sprinting off towards a gun store.

While at the store, Chumlee asks for an RPG. The clerk eventually gives him one, and Chumlee pulls out a pistol and shoots the clerk point blank, right in the face. The clerk's brains gush out, and Chumlee gets away as quick as he could. When Chumlee returns, he shoots Corey and The Old Man with the RPG. The camera then zooms in, as if trying to capture every detail of what remained of Corey and the Old Man, showing horrifying things like Corey's head which just lay flat on the floor, with both of his eyes torn to pieces and located around the bottom. The camera then zooms into the the Old Man, and you wouldn't even be able to tell who the Old Man was. His head was torn apart, his organs and his brains were scattered all over the room by the RPG blast, and also fire everywhere.
>>
>After the video, there was a picture of a notebook with unintelligible scribbles like actors replaced and dead. Mark is now aghast of reality shows, and has even quit watching some of his favorite reality shows, thinking they may have the same spine-chilling type of episode.
>>
>>14935222
>>14935231
>>14935235
I heartly laughed at this.

>Hey, I want an RPG.
>Why are you full of blood?
>Just give me the RPG.
>Okay.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>14935235
My sides have entered orbit
>>
>>14933794
Candle Cove is good, but I'm not sure if that really counts because it's not based off of a real show.
>>
>>14923888
This.
>>
>>14933919
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 239x200
>>14935222
>"I'm Rick, and this is my Death Shop. I work here, with Satan, who gave me the pawn shop!"
>>
>>14933794

Suicide Mouse was good, but it brcame great after JoJacobmade the video for it. What ever happenedto JoJacob anyway?
>>
File: joy.jpg (15 KB, 294x255) Image search: [Google]
joy.jpg
15 KB, 294x255
>>14924053

is this you Jane?
>>
>>14924053

I remember the first time I read that garbage

jesus christ

Why are 12 year olds allowed to get on the internet, write this shit, and then put it up for everyone to infect their brains with this fecal matter?
>>
File: 1377628276826.gif (1 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
1377628276826.gif
1 MB, 360x200
>>14930147
>Two days ago I suddenly snapped back to reality to find myself staring at my fridge, full to the brim with pudding pops. I screamed and tried to run but immediately fell to the floor as I was wearing two halves of Watermelon on my feet instead of shoes.
>>
>>14936003
Literally wo
>>
>>14936126

JoJacob was an old /x/ poster that also made credpy youtube videos.
>>
>>14936003

never watching that shit.
>>
>>14923813

srsly tho, who made the pic in the OP?
>>
>>14936215
He's actually over in the thread with the picture that Solipsist made.
>>
>>14938155
Don't know, but I found it on google. I will try to find the sawse.
>>
I found the sawse, chan is is being a bitch and not letting me post.
>>
Bumping for funnys
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.