[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brown pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 27
Brown pill - focus on one's own enlightenment; no Illuminati and tinfoil hats. Links related to spirituality, philosophy, psychology, meditation, cognitive science, etc.

James H. Austin's "Zen and the brain" series:
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/De2uwF%2FtkziDEaNPSlGtNkCkKmzV6%2B0I

Countering the tricks played by our own minds:
http://youarenotsosmart.com

Logical fallacies:
http://www.logicalfallacies.info

Some Jung books (check the menu on the left):
https://archive.org/details/MemoriesDreamsReflectionsCarlJung (and the rest of this site, for all kinds of free old books)

Bentinho Massaro's "Insights into awareness"
https://www.sendspace.com/file/79bsrc
>>
>>14909383
Can we have another color that doesn't make it sound like a laxative?
>>
>>14909455
I think it's ironic to have psychology here and not know that calling it the brown pill will put people off automatically.
>>
File: francis.jpg (27 KB, 350x435) Image search: [Google]
francis.jpg
27 KB, 350x435
>>14909645
>>14909455
brown is fine
>>
>>14909769
What about beige or some variation of brown that isn't reminiscent of shit?
>>
>>14909789
>brown will put people off automatically
yeah that precisely the point.

Brown is the color of dark wood or rich soil.[1] It is a composite color made by combining red, black and yellow.[2][3] The color is seen widely in nature, in wood, soil, and human hair color, eye color and skin pigmentation. In Europe and the United States, it is the color most often associated with plainness, humility, the rustic, and poverty. It is also, according to public opinion surveys, the least favorite color of the public.
thank you for the books Op.
>>
>>14909383
Here's a more complete collection of jungs work:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7922268/The_Carl_Gustav_Jung_Multimedia_Archive
>>
>>14909823
Focusing on my enlightenment doesn't put me off automatically, so I don't know why pill color should. Just because self-righteous faggots wore shit brown robes doesn't mean it should be the color of this online philosophical movement. In addition, the fact that it is common in nature and phenotype should further distance it from its meaning, as enlightenment is supposedly revealed from within, not through any external stimuli. Out of all the colors to choose from, too.
>>
>>14909769
Brown pill won't attract many new people to the movement, why not call it gold pill instead.

Would make much more sense form a marketing perspective, also from an alchemist perspective, a pill that turns lead into gold, a metaphor for something that helps turning your inner mud into something divine.

Seriously, brown pill.. why not just call it diarrhea pill..
>>
>>14909837
The christian monk thing was my personal interpretation. I'll give you that.
I just wanted to point out that brown is a humble color, that's all.
>>
File: 1401245965334.jpg (554 KB, 2310x830) Image search: [Google]
1401245965334.jpg
554 KB, 2310x830
>>14909455
>>14909645

>Claiming to be brown pill

>Bitch about aesthetic colors

You fucking plebs are imposters. Get the fuck out.

Brown is modest. Just like Brown pill.

Get fucked.
>>
File: PRAISEIT.jpg (47 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
PRAISEIT.jpg
47 KB, 550x550
>>14909856
>>gold pill
>>420prseitfggt
>>
>>14909907
Yeah because the claim to be an enlightened super wizard like in your pic is so super modest to begin with..
>>
File: 1336395953175.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1336395953175.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>14909916
>brown pills made the comic

Go be a flashy faggot somewhere else.

You aren't Brown pill, thats for sure.
>>
>>14909837

What are you? 7?

There is a very good reason why brown is color of brown pill.

If you can't understand that, then you need to learn more.

Come back when you become enlightened.
>>
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bikeshedding as for the color discussion.
>>
File: tumblr_n8tjd1qzNW1rk929lo1_1280.png (242 KB, 166x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8tjd1qzNW1rk929lo1_1280.png
242 KB, 166x1920
Brown pills are delusional hobos, get over it.
>>
>>14909924
So I can't become a super enlightened wizard with powerful mind shields that's super wise and above anyone because I show some critical thinking..? what a shame.. I'd really wanted to be brown pill and super awesome like the jedi..

But you know what.. I think brown pill is just the right term for people thinking in such categories like different colored pills.. at least it's not black and white thinking but has a whole of six drawers to put any human with his very own individual strive for spirituality into.. yeah, brownpill for shitheads, seems fitting.
>>
>>14909907
Brown pill is like a monk. He doesn't give a fuck that his brown robes are fugly. He's not concerning himself with such worldly things. He's dissociating from all that and separating himself off into his inner world with meditation and exercising his spiritual powers in the pursuit of enlightenment. In the process, he is not even moved by the world.

Indigo Pill is selfish and arrogant.
>>
File: 1404798825586.png (2 MB, 688x8291) Image search: [Google]
1404798825586.png
2 MB, 688x8291
>>14909933
Green Pills are watching.
>>
>>14909935
Except someone points out to him that the brown pill sounds like a used suppository, then he get's super offended and point out how you'll never become a brown pill ever and as awesome as he cause he's super enlightened and you're not. But that's the only time really.
>>
So much for being comically chill and impossible to offend.
>>
>>14909934

Go cry somewhere else iron pill. You aren't welcomed.
>>
>>14909946
I'm not who the person i replied to was arguing with. I was agreeing with the person I was replying to.
>>
File: 1401211376634.jpg (194 KB, 912x1024) Image search: [Google]
1401211376634.jpg
194 KB, 912x1024
>>14909948

>implying green pills aren't the ones replying.
>>
>>14909948
Aren't brown pills supposed to "not be able to be offended in any way to the point of it being comically". Why do I have to laugh so hard about all your butthurt then?
>>
>>14909958
This exactly. Because they don't give a fuck what other people think of them.
>>
File: 1404769239115.jpg (168 KB, 998x1500) Image search: [Google]
1404769239115.jpg
168 KB, 998x1500
>>14909958

Learn your nature of colors anon.
>>
>>14909937
PRAISE IT! You've found teh last known instance of Green Pill!
>>
>>14909948
Indigo Pill detected.
>>
>>14909383
So what are you brown pills up to then?
>>
>>14909979
Looking at this pic
>>14909907
I'd put myself into the brown pill category.. although I wouldn't call myself enlightened or brown pill ever, also I don't own a walking stick. but meh, whatever floats your boat.

But to answer you question, I've baked a very delicious strawberry cake today.
>>
Oh, if having this knowledge and awareness is being a brown pill rookie, then I am a brown pill rookie.
But I don't have a walking stick :/
Also, I think brown pills know a lot more than just this :P
>>
I blew up the pills..

>somewhere between indigo and brown pill
>having traits of both
>but siding against the NWO
>>
>>14909383
New here, can somebody please tell me the difference between the pills? I only know blue and red, and I sure as hell ain't taking either of those.
>>
>>14909383
New here, /r/ pill chart. I only know red and blue, and I don't want anything to do with Hitler.
>>
>>14910099
>>14910103
here
>>14909907
you should read some of the thread sometimes.
>>
>>14909907
where the FUCK is iron pill?
where the FUCK
is
iron pill
>>
>>14909911
>praise the sun

It's not gonna praise itself.

>tfw I remember the sunbro threads
>>
>>14910112
Yeah, I should.

What would happen if I take the black pill?
>>
>>14910159
You die. That's a poison pill.
>>
(OP here) Oh for fuck's sake, I intended this thread to be first and foremost a place to share interesting info (Got the idea while reading the green pill thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14854885/#q14854885 ; I just didn't find most of the links posted relevant to my interests. Though the first three links in my first post are reposted from there). I've only used the brown pill character as a convenient metaphor, I thought that my choice of pic would make it clear that it's not meant to be taken too seriously. If you guys want a "movement", I'd recommend finding one IRL (for example, joining a local Zen school).

>>14909823
you're welcome

>>14909833
thanks!

>>14909837
> In addition, the fact that it is common in nature and phenotype should further distance it from its meaning, as enlightenment is supposedly revealed from within, not through any external stimuli.
>>14909935
> He's dissociating from all that and separating himself off into his inner world with meditation and exercising his spiritual powers in the pursuit of enlightenment.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always thought that separating oneself from reality is kind of the opposite of enlightenment.
>>
>>14910166
>Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always thought that separating oneself from reality is kind of the opposite of enlightenment.

Well, he is a hobo in the comic. So yeah, kind of like how indigo pill's an edgyteen suffering from chuunibyou.
>>
File: 200px-Schopenhauer.jpg (9 KB, 200x239) Image search: [Google]
200px-Schopenhauer.jpg
9 KB, 200x239
>>14910165
> You die.
Only after decades of suffering.
>>
>>14910174
So it does nothing? Dammit.

I refuse to suffer.
>>
>>14909455
If somebody is turned off because of the color, then he isnt ready to be a brown pill
>>
Nassim Nicholas Taleb - "The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable":

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oxu0sm

Sort of related, about the impact of randomness and human tendency to over-rationalize past and find patterns where there are none.
>>
>>14910239
But alas, there's always a reason why the mind recognizes a pattern when it does. A psychological one. Perhaps nobody should interfere so uselessly with someone's free will that they resort to this. Maybe a God exists and made their free will what it is. Or perhaps there IS a pattern and that's WHY it is being recognized, to reinforce the free will that none other than any-God-to-exist programmed there. But perhaps it's incidental. Kind of like the pattern on wallpaper, it's a bit of a decoration. Such patterns.
>>
>>14909645
that's part of the point
can't deal with brown
can't deal with the rest of it
>>
>>14910276
Well, but there's no gain in analyzing past from today's perspective, coming to a conclusion that the important event were easy to predict, and then deluding yourself that your're prepared for whatever the future brings. A similar effect is described here:
http://youarenotsosmart.com/2013/05/23/survivorship-bias
>>
>>14910317
I'm not going to read either one because fuck you, and I don't even care if I die, I'm either going to have my way eventually or I'm just going to deal with death when it embraces me. What's your point?
>>
>>14910317
>>14910239
What is your stupid goddamned point? You are fucking annoying me. I am tired of people trying to stab the same fucking retarded splinter into my brain over and over. Fuck people.

>>14910176
I have swallowed the black pill.
>>
>>14910320
lol what makes you think I give a shit about your life, I'm just posting links that may be of interest to someone.
>>
>>14910332
Black Pill: 'I have both a theistic and atheistic argument for doing whatever the fuck I want and not doing what I don't want to do, and anyone who wants to argue with me about what I should be doing will have their opinion trashcanned somehow'

Individualism and self-determination taken to it's logical extreme over fuck knows what sort of trainwreck of things wasting the person's time so that they're not doing what they want to do right now.
>>
>>14910347
Alright, good. Sorry, I've had too many stupid people attempt to argue with me, often on theistic grounds, about what I should be doing or not.
>>
Listen up you faggots
Brown pill didn't become brown pill by reading fucking books.
Real guide to becoming brown pill.
Guide to becoming brown pill.

Go to a fucking forest/cave and meditate for 18 hours a day every day for the rest of your life.

If there was to be a brown pill read list however it would be

The science of breath - Yogi Ramacharaka
The Art and Practice of Astral Projection - Ophiel
Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism - Yogi Ramacharaka
Christian Astrology - William Lilly

And emphasis is put on meditation not reading, 1 hour of reading for every 8 hours of meditation would seem about right.
You don't achieve enlightenment by reading the words of dead faggots that have been dead hundreds of years, you do it by PRACTICING what those dead faggots did.

Oh and did I mention to brown pill you need to go celibate.
This doesn't mean you can't fuck and wank it means you need to have alot more self control, if you cant best your own body and the desires of the flesh just give up now you have no chance of transcending.
Your average brown pill would orgasm every 3-12 months.

ps. All you faggots arguing over what colour brown pill should be, shouldn't bother brown pill doesn't give a fuck what colour you call him, call him shit pill it doesn't fucker matter in the slightest
>>
>>14909907
this why this will fail

don't try to organise brown pills
>>
>>14910360
How many fedoras do you currently own?
>>
>>14910383
How determined are you to argue with me about what I should or should not be doing with my life?

Number of fedoras I own: 0
>>
>>14910398
He doesn't give a single fuck. Stop it.
>>
>>14910408
Okay.
>>
maybe white pill...too racist to some

grey pill...too aliums!

golden pill...ehhh not bad

crystal pill...kinda rhymes..kinda drug

purple pill...eminemmm

clear pill...can't see anything wrong here

golden or clear
>>
>>14910377
fuck you- because tantra.
you dont know the sexual superpowers of monks
>>
>CTRL + F
>Terence Mckenna
>no results
you wot x
>>
>>14909856
>Brown pill won't attract many new people to the movement
Brown pill isn't involved in 'the movement'.

And not because it's simply about focusing on yourself, but because evil always carries the seeds of its own destruction, so there is no need to fight it. Just let the Tao play out.
>>
>>14910435
a certain segment of monks

no1 can claim the monopoly on spiritual progression

everything should only be used/considered as far regarding your own personal circumstances

you can learn something from everyone but you cant learn everything from someone
>>
>>14910440
IMHO a guy who fried his brain so much that he first ended up babbling about timewaves, and then died of brain cancer, isn't a particularly good example to follow.
>>
>>14910457
>being this stupid
>constanza.jpg
>>
>>14910408
Not determined at all tbh i really don't care
>>
>>14910435
I do know the sexual super powers of monks, one of the reasons behind this is there control over there entire body.
Jacking off every time you feel a little tingle in your balls isn't exactly you controlling your sexual urges more they have control over you.
>>
>>14909928
If you have no argument, then feel free to insult me and suggest you know some grander answer that you choose to withhold. I really don't give a shit about your definition of enlightenment. Brown is not a good color.
>>
>>14910435
Hope these are just summerfags shitting up /x/, but why isn't there any discussion (except a few posts) about the nature of the topic? All I'm seeing are a bunch of idiots arguing about colors rather than an actual discussion of ideas.
>>
>>14910483
Every post in /x/ that has potential gets ruined by a bunch of shitposters derailing the threads.
Ignore the pre-pubescent teens arguing over colours.
We thought the design your own /x/ ring so you can be identified as an /x/phile would contain the current masses of 14 yr old shitposter boys but unfortunately they are to many! And they continue to spill over into all the good topics, read between the lines the people with something to contibute will do so from time to time
>>
>>14910468
I need to stop getting mad at people over this strange perception I sometimes get that they give a damn, when they don't.
>>
>>14910468
I apologize for my 'you'd better not give a shit!!!' rage, then.
>>
>>14910480
>>14910480
There is only one definition of enlightenment and that is awakening kundalini and having kundalini rise up your spine to your ajna.

It has nothing to do with colours, tell me how you think you can sit and meditate in silence.. When you cen't even let go of what fucking color someone decided to make a fictional meme character based on real life people who literally gives zero fucks about anything in this physical world.
>>
>>14910497
I think if we made a sticky Berenstein thread it would keep them entertained.
>>
>>14910524
I don't meditate because it's a waste of time.I accept my current reality because that is the only thing there to accept. I'll find out if I was wrong in the grave. Saying spiritual mumbo-jumbo does not make brown any less of a terrible color.
>>
>>14910510
>>14910522
It's all good brother, I see strong brown pill traits in you.
Even now you just went within and found an answer to a problem, and accepted you are not a perfect being, yet.
And even better you have a desire to change these things now that you have recognised them.

Most people would of continued to blindly argue there point
>>
>>14910553
their*
captcha: arentthey vous
>>
File: 13240000087.jpg (57 KB, 438x473) Image search: [Google]
13240000087.jpg
57 KB, 438x473
>>14909383
>>14909455
>>14909907
Oh my gosh, we aren't really taking these "brown" or anything other then traditional red and blue pills seriously, are we?
>>
>>14910551
>thinks he'll be in a grave after his death
>identifies with his corpse body

is this 2014 or 0014
>>
>>14910551
haha if you don't meditate then what are you even doing in this thread?
How can you possibly think you can argue against people with experience, when you have none of your own?

I just realised what is ITT
Brown pills who never even looked at what colour they were apparently catagorized in, discussing brown pill topics.
AND
Non-Brown pills arguing that the meme should have a prettier colour
>>
>>14910551
>thinks he'll find out about brain benefits of meditation after brain death

can someone help me pick up all these lols i just spilled everywhere
>>
>there are people arguing about brownpill's robes
>they don't know that he is like a monk, has a certain stoicism and isn't concerned with the material world, but about his spirituality
>monks wear robes like that as part of their asceticism, they're abstaining from, amonst other luxuries, wearing fancy clothes

Whoever designed this character did a great job.
>>
>>14910571
Call me what you will, but I could not care less about your "experience", my meaning of value comes from myself alone. And I value a more attractive pill color.
>>14910583
I would rather be naked than wear brown robes.
>>
>>14910561
Correcting spelling on the internet.
Let me guess you saw that a picture on facebook that taught you the differences between there, their and they're and know you go around on the internet correcting what little spelling you know?
Congratulations, you are literally the biggest wanker on 4chan, they're are people in furry threads on /b/ right now that have more of a life then you do, their do you see how much of a fucking faggots you are for correcting the spelling... ON THE INTERNET?! You do realise this is the internet right? You didn't stumble into an English exam there buddy so fucking calm down
>>
>>14910592
well anon, sorry but
>What is your stupid goddamned point?
>>
>>14910592
I would rather wear brown robes than be naked. However, I must admit, grey or black would be nicer. Brown is not a pretty color.
>>
>>14910607
Brown is a poor color choice.
>>14910610
I would dig a grey pill.
>>
>>14910592
If your not a brown pill then why does the colour have anything to do with you?
It doesn't.
I havn't looked to closely at the color but your the faggot drinking the aspartame, convinced your 5 limited tactile senses are showing you the entire reality.
You couldn't brown pill if you tried m8

Tell me, hows being a self conscious, consumerist working out for ya?
Are you happy, every second of the day?
Brown pill is, he knows he is not the clothes his wearing, he is not the name people call him, he is nothing more then a soul with a body and nothing you say or do can hurt a soul.
You are powerless here shitposter
>>
>>14910610
>>14910592
Wow, I didn't know we had a bunch of 12 yr old girls in this thread.
>>
>>14910614
Grey pill is already taken: iron pill

I think that the brown is a good color for brown-pill character. It reflects how little he cares about fashion, seeing it as a triviality. Which it is.
>>
attaching a label to oneself to feel like a part of something, and then arguing about the details of such label, is one of the stupidest thing a human can do.
>>
>>14910642
Love you brother
>>
>>14910635
this seems to be just one butthurt guy with delusions of self-importance
>>
>>14910635
I'm one of those who you replied to, and >>14910642

I'm not complaining. I'm just being honest with myself: yes, brown is an ugly color

Really, you want to see me complain? An even plainer color for his robes would be a sort of beige. Like that of unbleached muslin.
>>
File: a.jpg (10 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
10 KB, 300x286
>>14910620
Surprising you could glean so much from me over my apparent dislike of a single color. Your quickness to assume certainly is your strong point. Anyway, this argument is quickly becoming boring. Good day, brown pill.
>>
Do not try and change the color of the pill. That's impossible. Instead only try and realize the truth: there is no pill.
>>
>>14910642
what about golden pill or clear pill?
>>
>>14910672
The brown 'pill' is either..

>shit
>dirt/mud
>chocolate
>coffee

I'd sure as hell not eat or drink anything brown unless I knew it was chocolate or coffee.
>>
Why do threads like this always turn to shit?

No pun intended
>>
>>14910692
golden pill = sunbros

Clear pill is actually a good alternate pill color for brown-pill.

>>14910672
Because this. There is no pill. The pills are an illusion.
>>
File: double_facepalm.jpg (31 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
double_facepalm.jpg
31 KB, 500x314
>>14910692
>>
>>14910702

Refer to
>>14910497
>>
>>14910708
lol
>>
>>14910705
never heard of these sunbros

lets go clear pill then

>>14910708
>>14910712
what did i do wrong anon?
>>
>>14910721
Because this thread was made to discuss how to brown pill and general brown pill knowledge.
Not to discuss if brown pills colour should be change -_-
>>
>>14910721
don't you see the idiocy of arguing over a name of a fucking internet comic character, as if it was some sort of a character class in a roleplaying game? :-/
>>
brown pill remains brown

whatever you idiots create with clear pill, turquoise pill or whatever is your own thing

it's probably best b-cuz you was never brown in first place
>>
How do I inidgo Pill?

Seems like it would be less of a pain to deal with than the shit green pills spout, and a little easier on the mind than brown pill.
>>
A lot of brown pills getting ironically angry.
>>
>>14910751
Eat poo and dress up in garments more rediculous then a brown robe.
Not even joking
>>
>>14910742
>>14910747

i do i do

just thought since people were still arguing about it i'd throw in an option haha
>>
>>14910782
haha all good :)
>>
>>14910771
man, thats some kind of gay.
Looks like I'll just have to start binging on asprin
>>
>>14910751
Easy..

>fug u mom :DDD
>HAIL SATAN HAIL SATAN HAIL SATAN
>death metal must play loudly at all times
>do rituals just to be edgy
>declare yourself the one who must rule over all, and actually begin to think that way
>when people try to exert authority over you, remind them you're the boss
>watch everyone go crazy
>>
>>14910782
please leave the brown cave
>>
>>14910825
Kind of like discordian popes: erryone's a pope

Nothing would decentralize power in society faster than if random people just started acting like they're the boss when other people try to act like they're the boss of them. It takes a certain type, though.

>but indigo pill's really another blue pill because they either support the nwo
>or they want their own nwo which is exactly like the nwo people are afraid of
>>
>>14910825
You forgot
Get a chaos magic tatt
Buy fedora
Suit jacket
Jeans
Learn magick to vanquishes your enemies
(ur mum, that teacher u hate,the guy that calls u a faggot)
>>
>>14910864
Implying 90% of the population don't have delusional fantasies that make them walk around thinking there the boss
>>
>>14910872
lol
>>
>>14910880
It's true that there are a lot of people like that. I guess they don't know how to deal with it when there's no hierarchy.
>>
File: vOnOEKk.gif (2 MB, 256x249) Image search: [Google]
vOnOEKk.gif
2 MB, 256x249
>>14909383
This thread is seriously making me want some M&Ms
>>
File: rightcol_banner_art.jpg (80 KB, 230x507) Image search: [Google]
rightcol_banner_art.jpg
80 KB, 230x507
>read zen texts
>pineal gland goes fucking crazy
>starts burning the fuck out of my brain
>back off from reading for awhile
>goes back to normal

I seriously think the easiest way to enlightenment is reading zen. Not the buddhist teachers that just talk about meditation, that everyone does. The real zen masters only talk about cutting off all conceptual thoughts in this very moment. No praying required.

If you've opened all your chakras up to your throat, I think you might be ready to read real zen. If you haven't, probably not a good idea.
Foyan:
http://terebess.hu/zen/FoyenCleary.pdf

http://np.reddit.com/r/zen/wiki/lineagetexts
>>
>>14910962
finally a real browny

thanks anon
>>
>>14910962
define "going crazy" for me
I've never experienced "crazy" pineal gland activity while reading, but I have felt it pulsing slightly when reading the yoga sutras but I thought this was only because I had so much focus on ajna while reading the sutras
>>
Thread confirmed disinfo
>>
>>14910962
I took some online chakra test that said my throat chakra was over active.
>>
>>14911486
lol
>>
>>14909837
>internal
>brown pill
>poop is brown, and internal
>brown pill suddenly makes more sense
>>
>>14909911
>Dub dubs.

This man speaks truths.
>>
>>14909966
This man (moot?) stands like a girl, as if he is missing something betwixt his legs.
Stupid faggots.
>>
File: 1403644390270.gif (41 KB, 332x373) Image search: [Google]
1403644390270.gif
41 KB, 332x373
First time posting in a 'pill' thread

But if Brown pills are suppose to had material objects.

Why does this site:
http://youarenotsosmart.com

A site in the OP, one that is suppose to 'enlighten' me. Have a merchandise section?
>>
>>14911619
They do not "hate" material objects.
But they do not chase them either, if material objects come to them they accept it gives thanks but they do not attach to them
>>
>>14909383
>seek for enlightenment
>post a link to logical fallacies
The only enlightenment you'll find is the fedora kind.
>>
>>14911619
>>14911731
green pills pls
>>
>>14912350
purple pill pls go
>>
>>14912387
get out iron pill
>>
>>14912393
Take off that mask, draconian.
Your power is equal to my farts.
I pwn n00bs like you for breakfast.
>>
>>14911486
thanks anon, now "you have an overactive throat chakra" is my favourite way of saing stfu
>>
>>14912387
>>14912393
>>14912405
srsly.
>>
File: STEAMFRIENDS.jpg (403 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
STEAMFRIENDS.jpg
403 KB, 800x600
>>14912486
>>
>>14912571
I have no idea what this thread is about anymore.
>>
>>14912607
What did you expect from it? WISDOM?? LEL
TOPPEST KEK
>>
If you haven't read Be Here Now, you're a sad and sorry brown bitch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_Here_Now_%28book%29
>>
>>14912613
Well, I do know that this is not a particularly reading- and discussion-friendly topic (like this anon >>14910377 said), but I still hoped that it would come out more interesting than tarot reading, Berenstein bears, and Morgan Geyser faggotry.
>>
>>14912647
you need to lurk moar and post less.
>>
>>14912659
yes sir, whatever you say sir.

I'll just leave this here though, maybe it'll interest someone.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j18na5 (Spinoza's complete works)
>>
>>14912721
>thinks Spinoza brown pill

nice try chaim, but your reptile wiles well not work here.
>>
>>14910595
>have more of a life then you do, their do you see how much of a fucking faggots you are for correcting the spelling...
>their do you see
>how much of a fucking faggots
>a fucking faggots

You're doing it again.
>>
i'm so humble I identify with the color brown to show how humble i am...

seriously?

it should be emptiness pill or infinity pill if anything at all.

something that points to all or nothing

this is the point of brown pill, no?

if you really didn't give a fuck, you'd be wearing a magenta robe. it's a high vibration color. plus other people will judge you. perfect for acceptance and surrender
>>
>>14910702
OOOO-HOHOHOHO
>>
>>14910377
You are in falsity. Seek not to throw chains upon the weak, for it proves thine own shortcomings.
>>
File: play.jpg (64 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
play.jpg
64 KB, 800x547
>>14909383
There's a bunch of stuff in the archived Green Pill thread, just ignore the NWO type stuff:

http://4archive.org/x/thread/14854885#p14854885
>>
>>14910595
>Correcting spelling on the internet.
>would of

Of WHAT?! It's not just a matter of spelling. You're a drooling retard or you wouldn't have written "would of".
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>14909455
THE PILL OF EVERY COLOR AND NO COLOR AT THE SAME TIME
>>
This thread is full of brown. Brown shit.
>>
>>14915257
>>14915257
Guy you are the only one itt that has a problem with brown. Is your opinion the only one that's valid? Are you that enlightened?

It has been chosen.
>>
>>14909383
Physicist Russel Targ - All I know about ESP:

http://vimeo.com/66334047
>>
File: iIeNYIEtiMu5I.jpg (370 KB, 1505x1200) Image search: [Google]
iIeNYIEtiMu5I.jpg
370 KB, 1505x1200
>>14909383
From Holistic Physicist F. David Peat:

Towards a Process Theory of Healing: Energy, Activity and Global Form

http://journals.sfu.ca/seemj/index.php/seemj/article/view/149

F.David Peat on Bohm, the eminent physicist who came up with the idea of a Holographic Universe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5J_NhWde34

"nterview with Dr David Peat about 'Wholeness and the Implicate Order' which was authored by Dr David Bohm who did some extraordinary work on plasma."
>>
File: Amanda_Corey_Wallpaper_JxHy.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Amanda_Corey_Wallpaper_JxHy.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
>>14909383
SHAVING SCIENCE WITH OCKHAM'S RAZOR

http://www.integralworld.net/salmon3.html

'There are no scientific findings which preclude considering consciousness as a causal factor in the universe. Nor are there findings in any area of science—including quantum physics, parapsychology or near-death experience research—which require the consideration of consciousness as a causal factor (both of these statements are in regard to current scientific methodology).'
>>
>>14909383
Radical Nonlocality:

http://journals.sfu.ca/jnonlocality/index.php/jnonlocality/article/view/6

"This article points out a nonlocality of quantum mechanics that is significantly more radical than that implied by violations of Bell locality or Einstein locality. It consists in the fact that the spatiotemporal differentiation of the physical world is incomplete. The so-called parts of space only exist to the extent that they are physically realized, and arbitrarily small parts cannot be physically realized. Further it is shown that intrinsically all fundamental particles are identical in the radical sense of numerical identity. Hence it is impossible to model reality "from the bottom up," whether on the basis of an intrinsically and completely differentiated space or spacetime or out of a multitude of intrinsically distinct building blocks. Quantum theory's explanatory arrow points in the opposite direction — from unity to multiplicity. In addition to establishing these conclusions, the article examines their implications for the enterprise called physics, illuminates these conclusions and their implications in a quintessential Indian philosophical context, and points out that while the radical nonlocality of the quantum world renders intelligible the possibility of paranormal correlations, quantum mechanics offers no help in explaining how paranormal phenomena come about."
>>
http://vimeo.com/30126656
The Dhammapada (Sayings of the Buddha)

Wakefulness is the way to life.
The fool sleeps
As if he were already dead,
But the master is awake
And he lives forever.
He watches.
He is clear.
How happy he is!
For he sees that wakefulness is life.

Also on that channel
http://vimeo.com/34900339
Tao Te Ching
>>
>>14917763
that was my only post ITT.

don't you see how identifying with the colors (some) monks have worn to show that you are humble is the least humble thing you can do? and that getting offended shows how attached you are? you should be able to laugh at this. it's funny

also I found this video. I think it's perfect for seekers everywhere. ignore the first 30 sec or so that was animated by spirit science (it goes away when she starts talking)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvglEmkhpzY
>>
>>14918157
I agree with you.
it's just such a waste of this thread to keep going like this.

If people want a goldpill make oc and see if it picks up. that's how memes have always worked.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.