[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay /x/ i got my pill press about 2 months ago and have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 1399764932966.jpg (13 KB, 256x345) Image search: [Google]
1399764932966.jpg
13 KB, 256x345
okay /x/ i got my pill press about 2 months ago and have been taking a daily cocktail of pro psionics daily since then and definitely feeling my powers are growing.

Lately I hve been noticing street lamps often go off near me, more so even thgan ever. was at camping trip with some friends. bugs wouldnt land on me, and didnt need any bugs spray at all. perhaps a coincidnece, but definitely can feel different already. always can hear rushing in my ears of the astral plane. starting to lower my dosage so i dont lose conotrol. any good meditation techniques to maintain control ?
>>
Ok, I'll bite. What the hell is in those pro psionic pills?
>>
>>14772927
lurkin.
>>
>>14773009
What?
>>
>>14772927

all natural + cheap elements you cna get off amazon, such as powders of quarts crystal, ferro fluid, chiucken blood, uranium (extremely small doses of course), etc.
>>
>>14773045
im lurking the thread with you to see what op is going on about. though he seemed to have abandoned it.
>>
>>14772927
Tylenol
>>
>>14773075
where in da faq are you getting uranium.

also, hello NSA spiderbots.
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (93 KB, 659x570) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
93 KB, 659x570
>Lately I hve been noticing street lamps often go off near me

This again?

When Sodium lights get old they overheat and then they start cycling, on for a while, off for a while, over and over again. You don't notice anything odd about a light that is on. You don't notice ones that turn off when you're not there. But if one cycles off while you're near, surprise!, you notice that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium-vapor_lamp#End_of_life

You are not a special snowflake, you do not have magic powers, it isn't a message. It's how the lights are built.
>>
>>14773090
Niggah you can purchase uranium ore.
>>
>>14773110
In very small amounts. Basically enough for scientific research.
>>
>>14773075
why would you put any of those in your body?
>>
>>14773108
I can definitely see something like that hung up on the frozen wall of an ice castle as a weapons rack. When the ice homunculi are alerted that an enemy is nearby they'd rip off one of those spokes as a sword. If the shaft extends past the center it would be a spear. Perhaps if the opposite spoke is connected it could be like a double bladed glaive. Perhaps the weapon varies based on the skill or type of enemy that reaches for this weapons rack. Kind of like that one place in Dark Souls.
>>
>>14773075
woah dude that is not pro psionics. That is a placebo
>>
ive got everything for my regimen of pills except this guy didnt fucking ship my pill press so now i have to wait for the other one to ship. i think that i have some latent powers already so i should be pretty strong once i start my cycle of propsionics. sometimes i notice people dont seem to see me when im at the bank or similar while im concentrating on hiding myself and becoming invisible to the unpsychic eye.. wonder what will happen when i start
>>
>>14773123
Doubt OP is ingesting enough concentrated and specialized uranium to fuel a nuclear payload.
>>
>>14773083
Oh, I thought you were here him. Makes more sense now.
>>
>>14773129

it encourages development of human psionic abillites. CIA and russian expiermented with it during cold war. remote viewing agents were usualyl ona strict regimen of pro psionics during training....
>>
>>14773150
>inb4 cancer
>>
>>14773137
>>14773129

Frankly I respect OP. His weak writing ability and lack of editing is indicative of either pre-existing mental failures or brain damage. Also, the fact bugs don't land on you might not be something you should be proud of. Mosquitoes go for healthy bodies, delicious, untainted, vitamined lifeblood. For example, I know for a fact, that mosquitoes avoid people that are completely intoxicated, like hammered drunk. Although maybe I'm wrong on that analysis in comparison to your situation. Either way, keep going bro, if we're to have a high psionic civilization, we need to catch up to the tech transhumanists quickly, if that means cracking a few eggs, so beat it. Don't forget to wipe after your next radioactive glow in the dark shit, don't want to have a human head hemorrhoid grow out of your anus.
>>
>>14773161

??? its not enough to really hurt you, and is balanced by many other natural elements
>>
>>14772887
Where did you learn about how to make pro psionic pills?
>>
>>14773161

or you could just fucking meditate and achieve the exact same thing.

Also op, your eating uranium expect horrible things to happen.
>>
>>14773202

On this board. Pro psionics were invented by the govnerments and used when training agents for MK ULTRA projects and soviet mind projects. human psionic ability is well known, just like a muscle. and you can encoourange growth of that with the correct nutrients in the your body. of course, you must be careful not to overdose.
>>
>>14773205

Thats all im asking.... need meditation techniques to control my mind. Ned to stop breaking lights, and difficult to hear now because of my aura.
>>
>>14772887
.You say you feel different after taking them, in what way? What have you gained from taking them?
>>
>>14773205
Well people back in the 20s and further back used to take radium and uranium. One notion back then is it healed blindness.
>>
>>14773205
People meditate all the time. Either our techniques are back ass ward horrible, or we're just not doing it right. I believe there are psychic universities out in space somewhere, sadly the most we have is a shitty one-room country school. As an analogy it serves to explain humanity's situation. If we're to catch up, experimenting in pro psionic pills would be one way to do that.
>>
>>14773225
go study with some tibetan monks
>>
>>14773279
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radithor

have fun you idiot
>>
>>14773197
You are completely, utterly, painfully fucking clueless aren't you?
>>
>>14773298
Some of the students of shitty one-room country schools have managed to do more than most of today's college graduates. Don't bother worrying about 'cosmic universities,' live in the here and now. It's the only time you really have.
>>
>>14773221
Please drop all info you can about these pills, and wwhere to learn about them. What are the ingredients? What is the dosage? I'm fiending for more info on this stuff.

I remember a picture that was about a chinese pill that made psychic powers 100x more powerful in an individual. Chinese military used them or something and a girl got extremely powerful and could move physical objects with her mind.
>>
Perhaps you are on the right path.

Also, the poor souls who make statements such as 'you are not special' are in the midst of having their very life essence drained from them, their dreams stifled and can find no solace from this pain except the the lessening of another's joy.

Be kind to these tortured souls.

Also, continue on your path to self-actualization.

fractalenlightenment.com

The above site has some inspiring passages, however remember that nothing is true save for that which you find agreeable and real.
>>
File: 1351244689489.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
1351244689489.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1080
>>14773346
They're available, but they're not strictly speaking legal. 420chan would be a better place to ask about them.
>>
>>14773352
How about you fucking type what the fuck the pills are you faggot.
>>
>>14773352
Also I now know why and how shit posters are born, at least I learned something in this thread.
>>
>>14773352

Alright, but what do YOU know about them? Drop that knowledge
>>
>>14773346

u need a rock tumbler in order to get powdereized versions of the elements.

you also need a pill press which you can get off amazon, and possibly a dye in order to make the certain size + type of pill, and a scale to measure elements.

the dosages and amounts vary depending onyour alignment for a given day, so its pimportant to look deeply inside before making the cocktail and never more than 5 mg of certain checmials, such as uranium. you can get this all on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM

http://www.amazon.com/Gallium-99-99%25-Pure-Grams-Even/dp/B00BSRAH5M/ref=sr_1_5?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1403492411&sr=1-5&keywords=ferrofluid

http://www.amazon.com/Magnetics%C2%AE-Magnetic-Ferrofluid-Science-Project/dp/B000VAZKQI/ref=sr_1_2?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1403492429&sr=1-2&keywords=ferrofluid

also various crystals, such as quarts, which you can get at local indian / tourist shopps.
>>
>>14773372
What do I know about them? Depends on which psychedelics you're talking about, but I'm studying them so that I can research them for a living, I'm already two years into studying to become a psychopharmacologist. If you want to talk tryptamines, I can talk your ear off about them. Ergotamines not as much, which is ironic, since acid is my best chemical friend. Phenethylamines not as much either, but pretty much anything operating on a monoamine system is within my area of study.
>>
>>14773380
Pro psionics, not psychedelics.

What do you know about pro psionics?
>>
>>14773379
Where can I learn more about this on my own?

Thank you, I've saved your post as refernece.

I needa learn more about these though. So interesting
>>
>>14773391
The fact that you're asking me that shows me you haven't taken them or you'd realize at once what the closest thing to a legitimate pro-psionic substance is is probably psilocybin, though I wouldn't recommend it before you've done your homework.
>>
>>14773075
no wonder the bugs dont want to land on you
>>
File: 1396842096723.jpg (49 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
1396842096723.jpg
49 KB, 700x436
wow this guy is faggot of the day!
>>
Altmer scum
>>
>>14773400

I know all about psychedelics potential for psychic abilities, I have a tab of 25b next to me right now.

but I'm talking about what the OP is talking about, psionic pills that contain quartz, magnetic shavings, minerals, etc..

Thats what Im interested in knowing more about
>>
>>14773394

the info is our there just googlig. and many are knowledgable on this board. here is a list of pro psionics i know of, though i understand some of them are only psionically effective in combination with the others, still experiment:

uranium
radium (unable to find for purchase)
gallium
ferrofluid
chicken blood
quartz
lithium, have not prucahsed.
phosphorous
freon
fluid in glowsticks (be careful)
most likely diamond, though good luck getting dimaond dust from a rock rumbler, even if you can afford it in the first place.
mushrooms. definitely psychic mushrooms.

even common elements such as gigner and sea salt can help amplify / balance.
>>
>>14773432
I googled it and found nothing. Just some site with fictional stories on it. Could you point me in the right direction? I appreciate your info very much, thank you
>>
>>14773422

http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Psionics-Training-Manual-ebook/dp/B00AZNODS2
recommending this book for you as well, proven techniques to focus your psionic energies. it is my understand that taking pro psionics are merely thought of as a supplement. real power comes from technique, and know ledge.
>>
as for effects i have noticed since starting,,,

lights turning off near me for no reason.
orbs and floaters more prominent to see.
bugs not on my skin (mentioned in op, possibly a fluke)
loud rushing sound
>>
>>14773344
True, I never discredited the existence of outliers. But you're being deluded to assume there's no benefit in enormous ivory tower establishments. State universities, MIT, all with their expensive toys and teaching tools.
>>
>>14773432
Wow. You are totally going to die.
It's your body, and if you want to eat weird things that's your choice. I wish you the best of luck; I really do hope this works out for you.
>>
does anyone have any guides on growning strong psychic mushrooms? ive tried meditating and focusing on the mushrooms while they grow and feast on my homemade compost in my kitchen but so far i can't tell if they'er anymore powerful.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.