[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> ugly familiar edition Welcome to /sum/, this is the th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 450x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 450x497
> ugly familiar edition

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to have friends on the other side? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

>PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE >YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Unable to summon yourself but have urgent need of supernatural aid? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.

Have experiences with the spirits? Email me at [email protected] and help us build a database of spirits to summon, both those from the Lemegeton and beyond, that can guide younger /sum/mmoners to fortune and fame practicing the howling art.

Thought id make a new one cause the other one is autosage by now.

Also adding link to the book i wrote down as dictated by Calasyabolas, as i mentioned it in the last thread
>>
>>17916990
orobas and how to invoke please
>>
>>17916990
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F19XMXrOid6eK72S5NyU9CeC3Lo-rWANh12g4VXwehNIQ%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

Here the fucking book i forgot to attach.

Also im thinking about summoning another demon, possibly Marbas, and to write down whatever he dictates if he agrees to my agreement. If anyone has any suggestion on other goetics, id be glad to hear. Chose Matbas on the premise of answering truthfully on hidden and secret things, which i undrstand would also include magic, ritual and since he teaches mechanical arts etc, maybe further instruction on reactivating the avatars of the Goetics on earth.
>>
File: ?Additional MSS 36674?.jpg (100 KB, 960x784) Image search: [Google]
?Additional MSS 36674?.jpg
100 KB, 960x784
>>17916990
Have a headscrather, /sum/friends.
>>
>>17917216
Hey ape! Didnt know you still lurk. Its been a long time since ive been here.
>>
>>17917216
And another.
Alternate circle attributions for the archangels in a Solomonic context from the same manuscript as the previous pic.
>>
File: alt solomonic.jpg (100 KB, 808x960) Image search: [Google]
alt solomonic.jpg
100 KB, 808x960
>>17917224
Fuck me sideways, pic related.

>>17917223
Yeah I still do a thread but I've been out most of this week, hosted my last one on /his/ where it got nuked about 150 posts in even though it was on topic w/r/t Elias Ashmole and the Sloane collection. That's what the pics are from.
>>
>>17917230
Hey K, if you had to choose an alternative to the lemegeton that is not solomonic nor hebrew or christian, what would you pick?
>>
>>17917230
Ape you ever mess with any of crowleys work?
>>
>>17917239
Yeesh.
Probably some form of Voodoo/Afro-Carib religion.

>>17917242
No, I just call myself a Thelemite and Aspirant to the A.'.A.'. while archiving the Yorke Microfilms for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17917216
^This one's specifically from De Nigromancia of Roger Bacon.
>>
>>17917253
I recently become interested in his work what would you recommend as a good starting point
>>
>>17917276
Magick in Theory and Practice.
>>
>>17917239
M O N G O L I A N S H A M A N I S M

want a really volatile, scary and literally blood boiling experience? Summon skme of the universal/elemental spirits through shamanic trance. Shits insane. Even some of the lower spirits are fucking insanely powerfull. Summoning goetics is fun and all for research and shits and giggles, but if you want real power, shamanism is where its at.

> source: i suffered shamanic sickness, and am practocing shaman
>>
>>17917280
Thank you my friend do you have any advice for new student like me?
>>
File: 1468524661477.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1468524661477.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>17917289
Study HARD.

Hegel's on the reading lists. You were warned.
>>
>>17917296
It's rare to see people who actually know what they're talking about and aren't dicks about it
>>
>>17917289
Yeah go blow yourself.
>>
File: 1467850470841.jpg (99 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
1467850470841.jpg
99 KB, 550x734
>>17917385
That's not very nice.
>>
>>17917386
He called you "my friend" and then posted a comment sucking up to you.

I can smell his fedora from here.
>>
How do i summon old european gods?
Do they even exist anymore?
>>
>>17917386
I do have a question for you though. Is it enough if I summon a goetic on a day and hour that corresponds to their planetary alignment or are they stronger during that 5 degree period that they rule over?
>>
Ok you've summoned me, I shall grant one wish, what do you wnat?
>>
>>17917397
Kill yourself
>>
>>17917395
Either or, if we're talking Agrippan methods.

>>17917391
Geosophia/Greek Magickal Papyri would probably be your best introductory model.
>>
>>17917253
>Yeesh
Sorry but I don't get the context of this. I think is the first time I read it.
>>17917285
That sounds very interesting. Will look into it. Btw, do you know something about tibetan shamanism?
>>
>>17917429
Didn't actually expect a response.
Thanks ape of the sayer.
>>
>>17916990
>autosage
It's a bump limit.
>>
>>17917239
Are there any norse ones?
>>
>>17917778
Someone pls answer this one, I want to summon demons and spirits but I want to do it as a Viking not role-playing as a kike
>>
>>17917808
Salomonic Magical Arts, or any of the Svartkonstböcker, such as Red Book, Black Book, etc (Salomonic Magical Arts consists of those two, Red and Black Books, it's not the only text in these traditions).
>>
Is Marbas the best demon for physical fitness? He can change men into other shapes? Maybe Sitri to make you more desirable to the opposite sex? I can't find a suitable one.
>>
Does anyone know where the demons actually go when they're not being summoned? I've seen some mentions of Hell; is it Hell in the Christian sense (fire and brimstone) or what?
>>
>>17917866
back in your head
>>
I attempted my first evocation two days ago. I tried to evoke orobas for information about what happened to me last september when I got a psychotic break. I did get to feel his presence, but I couldn't communicate. So I assumed he was hearing me so I asked him to give me a sign within three days that I had been successful, and in exchange I would put his sigil as my profile picture. Was that reasonable?
>>
>>17917921
>in exchange I would put his sigil as my profile picture

Cringe. Because a demon really gives a fuck if people on facebook sees his "sigil"
>>
>>17917921
It always worries me when I see people who know they have mental issues meddling with invocation and evocation.

I mean, I'm into this stuff myself and have a fairly RAW-like attitude towards it all, so I'm not judging or anything but do be careful, anon.
>>
File: Goetia - Amy.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Goetia - Amy.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>17916990

Have other people been getting their own, ugly familiars since the last time I posted in a thread? Or, has mine simply achieved meme-status over the course of multiple threads? Also, hi /x/, here's your threadly reminder to choose Best Goetia 2016 for only the best in Ugly Familiarâ„¢ technology. Get your own Ugly Familiarâ„¢ today. Summoning is quick, easy, and effective, etc...

Because everything has been going so well at my new job, I decided that I should fulfill my end of the bargain soon. Today, I took it upon myself to purchase several black, cross-shaped candles and ten sticks of opium incense for the more "official" summoning that I promised Amy. All I need now is something to draw the circle with, and maybe some kind of torch to put in the triangle.
>>
File: Amy1.jpg (1 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
Amy1.jpg
1 MB, 2736x3648
>>17917984

Forgot my name.
>>
>Around the edge of the circle, write the names of whatever God or Gods you have the most faith in.
(If you're not sure about what names to use, just write "YHVH ADNI AHIH AGLA" over and over again.)

I don't have faith in any "god". What do i write then?
>>
File: zdvk79jd.png (378 KB, 613x353) Image search: [Google]
zdvk79jd.png
378 KB, 613x353
>>
>>17917996
Dawson, Hitchens, Reddit, Myself.
>>
>>17917996
I'm an atheist too, and I've just been writing my name around the circle.
>>
File: bawson.jpg (14 KB, 317x367) Image search: [Google]
bawson.jpg
14 KB, 317x367
>>17918010
>Dawson

I meant to write Dawkins but this is fine too I guess.
>>
>>17917996

I would have to go with "Faggot," "Faggot" and "Faggot," anon.
>>
>>17918021
M-maybe I did write Dawkins after all! The LHC is responsible for this!
>>
>>17918158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnZCqzvLEW8

i didn't change the definition of God, you cunts.
>>
>>17918185
What was the definition of God again?

Just type in JACKIE CHAN, he'll protect you for sure.
>>
>>17918194
the spark of all from the start of all creation.
>but what if there was a spark that created that?
then that's God.
>but what if there was a spark that created that?
then that's God.
>but what if the ultraverse is an eternal discordian area of ineffable space-time that not only is where we are but embodies whom we are?
then that's God.

but anyway,
JACKIE CHAN
JACKIE CHAN
JACKIE CHAN

dude kicks ass.
>>
>>17918194
btw, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlgysc_jackie-chan-adventures-2x32-the-chan-who-knew-too-much_shortfilms
>>
>>17918210
did nobody watch this?
:3
it's so /x/ but i guess /x/ is all about that dia shit.
but, why???
why not let knowledge flow in a normal continuum?

i mean, after it's been prolonged, i can see the reason for it... but why not just live in the PRESENT and be like "ok" ???
>>
dude.... i hate crack addicts...
they always hunger for that shit...
insatiably...
>>
Has anyone had any fulfilling goetia experiences yet?

I mean have people had their requests met?
Or is this all bullshit?
>>
none of this shit is real
you're all mentally ill or flat out retarded
don't bother wasting your time
>>
>>17918349

>>17915426
>>
>>17918449
Pretty convincing stuff lol
>>
>>17918449
I recently had a evocation with bune that seemed to work out but it's honestly hard to say.

It could just be coincidence.
I just don't know if Goetia's really worth the time in all honesty.

I asked Bune to bring in more money to me than what actually came in so I don't really know wtf is up with it at this point.

Money is money though lol.
Certainly no harm befell me.
I mean finding $100 is fucking awesome.
>>
>>17918349

Yes, I had a good summoning experience. The familiar I received seems to be doing its job, in any case, and I feel way more highly motivated than I did before I engaged in any of this. I am not going to greentext it again though, just go to a previous thread if you're interested in reading it. If you want to try it, I recommend Amy. Very easy to summon, in that you only need very little effort or materials to invoke him.

>>17918422

I said this in another thread as anonymous, but you are simply wrong. It doesn't matter if science doesn't understand it, and in fact it hasn't even discovered the associated networks yet; that doesn't make the visible evidence of magic any less real. Look at the elites of the world; all of them are Jews (significant only because Judaism has an in-built system of magic,) and all of them practice magic. Look at the Rothschilds' occult parties. Look at Hillary Clinton's e-mail leaks, where you literally have one person talking abousacrificing a chicken to Moloch in their backyard [https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333]. Look at the monks who live for eons, and can ignite paper with their bare hands. We of /pol/ know that Jewish shilling is absolutely rife on this site, and frankly I would not be averse to believing that people who propagate this "magic isn't real lol" myth are Jewish shills. The people who practice magic successfully are more successful in their lives than you would be if you lived 100,000 of your insignificant, NEET life, so basically just get the fuck out.
>>
File: PBqt0b.png (176 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
PBqt0b.png
176 KB, 480x480
>>17918554
>>
Been wanting to contact Sallos to give this whole Goetia thing a shot, been reading about it for like 5 years

I'm too afraid however

tips?
>>
>>17916990
ams or anyone could you add the natal charts and how to to the sticky? i couldn't find it it the thread for one week now maybe
>>
>>17916990
Will you take my case? I posted to the last thread but I guess my post was flooded because of all the random posts. I'd greatly appreciate your help. If you require email requests I'll email you once you say yes to helping me. I need help regaining my love.
>>
>>17918664
>tips?
Stop being scared.
>>
>>17917996
If you dont believe in god what the fuck are you summoning? Belief in demons goes hand in hand with belief in god. You dont need to worship him nigger, but belief inspirits is sorta neccesary (unless you become one of those muh magic is summoning parts of psyche faggots)
>>
>>17919202
>If you dont believe in god what the fuck are you summoning? Belief in demons goes hand in hand with belief in god.

Horse shit, dude.
>>
File: 1468191122229.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1468191122229.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>17919196
^This.

>>17918745
https://alabe.com/freechart/
Plus any number of other free services.

>>17919202
He could always put AIN, AIN SOPH, AIN SOPH AUR, and KETER in a repeating pattern.

Remember, kids, the Throne is Empty.
>>
I attempted to summon Sallos again this morning as I've been getting anxious as we get nearer to the deadline (tomorrow) and because I wanted to give it a shot during the right day (Friday) and right hour (first hour of daylight).

I'm going to try to greentext it before I go to work so I have everything written down to transcribe to my diary later:

>be me last night
>think casually about getting up early to try the ritual before work
>think nah
>wake up early anyway and decide to let's do this shit
>take ritual bath, though it's different doing it before work in a bad way....it feels like it's much more practical thank my midnight baths and doesn't really feel all that magical or mood setting
>let hot water drain from tub, blast myself with cold water from shower, feels awesome again
>feed needy animals, lock up needy animals
>dog is freaking the fuck out, even worse than usual since he's not tired, keeps slamming up against the door and screaming while I set things up
>usual: washi tape for triangle, chalk for circle (I forgot the stars this time), paper sigil (the same one I've been carrying around for 2-3 weeks and is ratty and gross as hell) + wooden sigil in triangle, scrying mirror behind it, copper bullet in triangle, incense in triangle
>no food offering this time around, regret it because it felt like a bonding agent last time with Vapula, wish I had made eggs
>use i-doser to both meditate and drown out animals who are banging against the door and whining
>mind keeps drifting to how i'm definitely losing my pet deposit as i hear door being scratched
>running short on time so I decide to start, keep i-doser running the entire time since animals are crazed
>do LBRP
>call out to Sallos, as usual, feel nothing
>ask pendulum if Sallos is here, get no
>keep calling, think i see a flash in the mirror
>ask pendulum if Sallos is here, small yes
>do a tarot reading asking if ex is happy right now, get Temperance Reversed, so no
>>
>>17919227
>ask sallos if i'm doing well with my pact, pendulum says small yes
>ask sallos if he'll help me do better, pendulum says big yes
>ask sallos if things are going well on his end, pendulum says big yes
>ask sallos if I'll get my good sign by tomorrow, pendulum says yes
>ask sallos if he's happy with me, pendulum says small yes
>reaffirm pact with sallos, show hexagram and dismiss
>do LBRP
>ask pendulum if ritual was success, says yes
>ask tarot what will be the outcome of ritual and get reversed three of swords which I think can go either way since it's a card that represents a lot of pain and heartbreak, but the reversal means that could be over soon but it could also mean I'm not moving on
>>
File: 1463595974026.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463595974026.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>17919217
Nice pepe.
>>
>>17916990
i see
>>
File: 1468586885690.gif (143 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
1468586885690.gif
143 KB, 450x400
>>17919231
T-thanks.
>>
>>17916990

>beginners guide
none of that shit is necessary. I've done just fine with a candle, incense, a dry erase board and a marker. Draw sigil on board, get into trance state, call out to target. Works just fine.
>>
>>17919202
>(unless you become one of those muh magic is summoning parts of psyche faggots)

Like, you know, the fundamental basis of Buddhist philosophy (anatman)?
>>
>>17919244
>I've done just fine

So, undeniable, real-world results?
>>
>>17919217
>Remember, kids, the Throne is Empty.
For some reason this bring back to my memory this song:
https://youtu.be/gD_5Tp7W-Gg

Where he said that spit the blood in the throne...

Would you care to explain a bit what did you mean?
>>
>>17919320
The throne is vacant.
>>
>>17919320
>>17919326
The song is cool but I think they just use all that references just as aesthetics since the whole album is more nihilist than occultist
>>
>>17919334
>The song is cool
It's not about the song.
>>
>>17918554
>It doesn't matter if science doesn't understand it,

WIlhelm Reich and Tom Campbell are onto the path though
>>
>>17919202
>but belief inspirits is sorta neccesary

not really, but a powerful imagination is an absolute, and yes a belief in a higher power that you are trying to model yourself after is really best
>>
>>17919261

I've accomplished my goals using it. It's easy. Do it yourself. You can't armchair this kind of thing. True understanding is had through practice and actions, not thoughts and speculation.
>>
>>17916990
Will you be summoning Ose anytime soon I'm curious if anyone has any stories with him
>>
File: 084.gif (4 MB, 284x210) Image search: [Google]
084.gif
4 MB, 284x210
Alright, I'll bite. I've never been one for religion or astrology or anything like that, but I'm not so arrogant I think such things couldn't exist. If I where to summon up one of these guys for fun or to satisfy my curiosity who to go to? I have an interest in knowledge, peace, and balance idk if that means anything. Also ascendant Scorpio, Pisces zodiac, and Cancer moon if that means shit.
>>
>>17919369
>I've accomplished my goals using it.

You dodged the question.

>Do it yourself.

And assume far too much without warrant.
>>
>>17919261
>So, undeniable, real-world results?

no doubt, if you adhere to natural law you are more likely to succeed, don't ask for something outside it's nature. This usually means wait for the appropriate time to ask for what you want within it's nature.
>>
>>17919401
>don't ask for something outside it's nature

Always ask for something seemingly impossible, else you'll have no idea whether it really worked. Magic is NOT for shit you could accomplish through mundane means.
>>
>>17919416
>Always ask for something seemingly impossible,

you see thats my view on it and other people I know who are following the light reading Wiccan methodology are always coming at me like "oh thats too powerful" or "you'll use too much power"

I'm like WTF if I can access power I can access all of it and there is an infinite amount out there,

but yeah my workings thus far have been wildly successful to the point of it being unusual, I'm also starting to get strange looks here and there.

I could probably use the support of a more advanced community, I looked into a few places but nothing seems to fit perfectly so far

I am auditioning everybody
>>
>>17916990
I don't want or need friends on the other side. I have friends who laugh at this. I do want to scream names in the night. Names of those you lie, names of those who cheat. Names like ours. This isn't my thread, this isn't your thread, either. This is a step-by-step guide to your last attempt at approaching anything but ignorance, and, you don't need a guide for that , do you?
>>
>>17919437
>there is an infinite amount out there,

No, there isn't. You can wield no more power than you can accumulate in yourself.
>>
>>17919437
>but nothing seems to fit perfectly so far

/x has been a huge resource for me, if not for the MEGA I would never has learned as much as I have so quickly, I am very grateful for it
>>
>>17919394

Fine, if you're a lazy fuck, why don't you just ask me exactly what you want? By what standard will you say something has "warrant"?
>>
>>17919454
>No, there isn't.

so since you are telling me you know the rules of it all

have you seen all that is out there?

if you can't even see the edge of creation how do you know how much energy is in it? yes maybe I can accumulate only as much as my available vessel can hold but what if I temporarily assume command of other vessels?

any tool to get the job done, any job you can imagine can be accomplished, really the only limits are those you impose yourself and usually this is cultural
>>
>>17919481
>Fine, if you're a lazy fuck, why don't you just ask me exactly what you want?

since I can't figure out the magic pee thing let's work on a formula for conjuring tomorrow's winning lotto numbers, greatest stock movements etc
>>
>>17919384
I'll repeat a metaphor used by A.M.S: if you knew someone was calling you only to see if you were there, would you pick up the phone?
>>
>>17919500
Um....yes? What kind of prick doesn't pick up the phone? Unless you already know who it us and already know you don't want to talk why not? Saying no to shit you don't know is boring friend.
>>
>>17919487

The formulaic method in Western occultism is built on erroneous thinking. But fine.

Step 1: Spend years cultivating sensory advancement through meditation. That means working on visualization, auditory sensation, taste, touch, smell, etc. This will probably take a cynical and selfish person like you at least 5 years to reach a novice level.

Step 2, rigorously study various schools of magick and philosophical trends in the esoteric community. Spend a few years practicing to see for yourself what works and what doesn't work.

Step 3, make a ritual based on your findings and perform it.

All magick builds on experience. If I or anyone else were to just hand you the goetia, even if you were to have some success, it would be so minimal that you would likely not even notice it. Because you're not experienced. Because you're too cynical. Because you're not patient. Because you're not willing.

Figure it out and overcome it, and both you and your esoteric practice will benefit.
>>
>>17919437
>>17919437
>Strange looks
From other people?

Been getting that as well.
I kind of just assume it's because I'm more attractive than them.

Been having alot of strange dreams though.
Seems to be a normal part of Goetia.
>>
>>17919517

Way overblown.
>>
>>17919523

No, that's exactly a step-by-step process for figuring it out. I threw in a few jabs because it's obnoxious to run into those smallminded people who can't think past winning the lottery.
>>
>>17919525

A step-by-step, yes. Optimal? Unlikely.
>>
>>17919481

So, you can't read?

>>17919483
>so since you are telling me you know the rules of it all

You can believe whatever fantasy you like, dude. It just won't do you much good.
>>
>>17919529

Maybe not optimal to get the quickest results, but it is if you want the best possible results.
And if you're the kind of person who would only validate the idea of evocation if you can see or hear what you're summoning, then if you don't work on that skill before doing your rituals you'll never be convinced and you'll have wasted your time.

At least, that's what I think.
>>
>>17919541
>it is if you want the best possible results.

I have no reason to believe that's true, no.
>>
>>17919538
>So, you can't read?

Just waiting for clarification on the standards by which you judge your inquiries. For example, do you want a deductive logical proof? After all, that's the only legitimate way to really know the truth. Do you want me to list the dozens of things I've been able to do? Because even if I do that, you can write it off as a lie or anecdotal. So what method do you want me to use to demonstrate the validity of my claim?
>>
>>17919548

You have no reason to believe that practice and study contribute to ability? Are you daft?
>>
>>17919511
>What prick doesn't pick up the phone
It's almost like you're trying to summon demons or something...

>Unless you already know who it us and already know you don't want to talk why not?

You think a demon really gives a shit if you know it's real or not? If you don't want something why do you care if they're real anyway? Find something you want and then summon a demon that can give you that.

>Saying no to shit you don't know is boring friend.

>spends thousands of years in Hell
>has been summoned countless times throughout all time
>some random insignificant guy wants to summon him to see if he's real
>no passion, doesn't want anything from him therefore won't give anything of value

Just find something you want and it will be infinitely easier to summon them, and then prove their existence when that thing happens.
>>
>>17919582
>You think a demon really gives a shit if you know it's real or not? If you don't want something why do you care if they're real anyway?

You misunderstand. I'm not out to prove or disprove anything. That's not what I was asking.

>Find something you want and then summon a demon that can give you that.

What want is knowledge (not necessarily about demons or whatever), I'm just doing this to kill time and try something new. If I can't ask for knowledge or wisdom then I suppose could ask for something more tangible.
>>
>>17919619
Oh, my apologies then. It came across as your only reason to summon them was to see if they were real.

You can certainly ask for knowledge and wisdom, different demons will teach different things. I'd recommend you look through the Ars Goetia (first book of the Lesser Key of Solomon) and find one that will teach you things you wish to know.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/goetia.pdf

I'd recommend you read it all, even though some of the things mentioned in there aren't really necessary anymore. You can skip to reading about the demons if you want.

Also, if you haven't already, read the pastebin in the OP.
>>
File: Heptarchiae.jpg (160 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
Heptarchiae.jpg
160 KB, 757x960
I think this diagram is really interesting. It faces Compendivm Heptarchiæ Mysticæ, but is almost certainly from the preceding PseudoBaconian content. A swastika with four heads (not the obvious cherubs) - Angels, Winds, Demon kings (they are crowned).
>>
>>17919217
Throne ain't empty, just who you are effects what you see. Are you acher or akiva?
>>
>>17919552

If you impress me, that would be swell.

>>17919556

Nope. I remain unconvinced that you're method would achieve the "best possible results".

>>17919700

Kings, one might suppose, given the crowns. They have an odd feather-like quality, though.
>>
File: jiroft-iv-12.jpg (178 KB, 936x960) Image search: [Google]
jiroft-iv-12.jpg
178 KB, 936x960
Has anyone else dealt with Vine? Vine's always been an important part of my evocations since I was like 17 and I had a dream about a lion man with a halo who held snakes in his hands. I was young and thought damn that's cool and spent a lot of time thinking about it. Then when I got older I looked into Goetia because I was interested in magick and found this demon who was charged with finding witches. I really felt that calling after that.

Vine's cool, is what I'm saying. Not a "for beginners" demon, but a good guy.

I'm new to these threads, so maybe this is dumb. Here's some interesting pictures of figures w/ snakes.
>>
>>17919518
I've had those strange dreams when i first picked up the goetia.
I saw some cryptic shit that time around and felt a presence.
I felt kinda spent the next day.
Now, the second time i've read it, everything seems to be normal.
>>
>>17917935
lol, I reasoned that what they get from it is transmission into other people´s subconscious mind. You guys recommended giving cheerios as an offer.
>>
>>17919248
>implying that i cannot perform double thinks for fun
Whew... Shiggydiggyridoo

Also, anatman is the ultimate reality. Within samsara, if we ignore the truth and stay in this "level" of illusion, spirits do exist.
>>
>>17920102
>cheerios
I think it was an M&M.
>>
>>17920240
It was skittles or peanut m&ms depending on which jackass you're talking about.
>>
>>17920268
I gave gusion a chocolate covered peanut, I don't know where you guys are getting m&ms from
>>
>>17920273
What was Gusion supposed to do for you anyway
>>
>>17920299
That is private my dude
>>
>>17920273
What do you think a peanut m&m is?
>>
>>17920370
An m&m is just a knockoff skittles
>>
>>17920374
A peanut m&m is a chocolate covered peanut only with a bonus candy shell.

They're nothing like Skittles expect other varieties are the same shape
>>
>>17920395
oh
>>
>>17920350
so di dGusion come through for you?
>>
>>17920485
Yes
>>
Does anyone have any dealings with Ose I'm curious for what you asked for and how it was
>>
>>17920485
can you give us a hint what you asked for? this is relevant to my interests.

don't need to go into the private details.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x360
>>
Why even do any of this shit? All the occult people I have seen where fucking losers
The point is to get power money aesthetics. Why follow them when they don't have any of that shit?
>>
File: Bune.gif (34 KB, 347x351) Image search: [Google]
Bune.gif
34 KB, 347x351
It's been a long time coming, but with mere days before the deadline, Duke Bune has finally delivered me the job I evoked him for in the first place.

It's well worth the wait, too, six figures, stock options, benefits, catered lunch and dinner, the works. Any doubt I previously had that Goetia is a worthwhile practice are laid to rest.

For me, I think the time has come to look beyond the Lemegeton and into the Verum and Grand Grimiore in an effort to refine my ritual work.
>>
>>17920772
You got proof to back that up?
>>
File: offer.png (35 KB, 592x208) Image search: [Google]
offer.png
35 KB, 592x208
>>17920808
Here's a screenshot from my email.

I'm sure you're aware that "proof" of this kind of thing is trivial to fabricate, and anything more meaningful would amount to doxing myself on 4chan, which I hope you can understand that I'm unwilling to do.

Asking for substantial evidence here is a fool's errand, in other words. Try the ritual yourself and see if it works for you.
>>
Still waiting to hear from other people who have acquired familiars. These threads really do seem to attract all of the people that are actually too afraid to try anything, don't they? Including myself, there seem to be only a handful of people in /sum/ who have ever attempted to summon anything, and even fewer who have gained anything significant from the experience.

>>17919364

I'm not actually familiar with their work yet, but I will definitely check them out. It is very well possible that they're on to something, I just don't know who they are.

>>17918529

You found $100? That's extremely awesome. Whatever you asked for, the rest is probably on its way, assuming you actually offered up something decent in exchange. In any case, I'm sure it's a good sign of things to come, but only if you let it be.

As for the time investment required, do not listen for a second to the people who stress "Orthodoxy, orthodoxy, blah blah blah" and then pretend that their way is the only way and that you won't get any results without listening to them. Well, guess what: Very few of the people on this board have any kind of degree in science, and many of them are either underage, or charlatans of the highest level of ridiculosity.

Guys like >>17919517 and especially >>17919822 have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. These people are nothing more than roleplayers; narcissists who get off pretending they know more than everybody else online. As if he has ever seen such a thing as a crown to be able to describe it as "feathery." Are you really going to take instructions from these people? Of course not. They have Chuunibyou.

I was able to summon Amy and acquire my familiar without any kind of real cash or time investment. No cleansing ritual, no chalk circle, no incense, no nothing. In fact, I used my computer screen. Bear in mind, I do not purport myself to be some masterfully-gifted amateur invoker; I believe anyone could replicate my success if they try hard enough.
>>
>>17920772
Nice! Congratulations!

It does not seem to be working out so well for me, but hopefully something will happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x230
So, i decided to extend my writing project to demons aside from calasyabolas. As soonas i find a right time, ill be summoning marbas. If anyone has any request or suggestions of demons theyd like to conatct and well, read whatever they have to say, illbeglad to try. Ive decided to possibly compile ot into a grimoire, or whatever you may call it.

It may take some time, but ill atleast try to do it. I plan on using this writing for my own practice aswell, so yeah - if you have any advice ill be glad to hear that too.
>>
>>17921422
Could you summon demons/spirits from other grimoires than goetia too?
>>
>>17920772
Congrats.
How did your invocation of Ferneus go? Did he get a nice swim in the ocean?
>>
File: 1449059429455.png (22 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1449059429455.png
22 KB, 165x115
Serious question here.
I want to summon kek. Or at least make an offering in his name.
What is his 'real' name? Or is it just kek?
>>
>>17921422
I'd be interested in what Furcas has to say.

>>17921496
Baal apparently appears as a giant frog iirc, he's also pretty easy to summon so you could just try him.
>>
>>17921422
Paimon. What exactly would be a good offering if we were to call his alone? I'd like to contact him soon.
>>
>>17921462
Yes i recon, it would be possible. Depends though.

>>17921505
Ill attempt him after im done with writing for marbas
>>17921530
Ill be happy to try. And isk senpai, try wine. Wines always appreciated as symbolic for blood. Also blood, but not your own blood, if you dont mind sacrificing an animal that would be literally perfect, but id imagine that would be really hard. But you know, chickens always ok
>>
>>17920223

Once atman has been understood and overcome, the will is manifest. There really is no reason to cling to these dualistic concepts like spirits or demons. It will only impede your progress towards nirvana.
>>
>>17921586
Middle way, neither giving up nor chasing with desire. Here i stand - enjoying. It is also my own mission and gift to heal and help with the use of spirits, and because of a condition i have to invoke and let spirits talk through me from time to time, usually it help somone someday.
>>
>>17921581
Do not sacrifice an animal. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17921581
What happens if I use my own blood?
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 341x229) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 341x229
I'm the guy that put obaras's sigil as his profile pic. My friend just told me her childhood friend died in a motorcycle crash.

I also read about the m&m. I knew that was a joke. I read about the cheerios from somewhere that was being serious....
>>
>>17921831
How is that a sign?
>>
Real demonic entities cannot be invited through any ritualistic or mechanical means. One can make contact with the acausal through real world deeds and activities, such as those espoused by the Order of Nine Angles and Tempel ov Blood. Goetia is childsplay.
>>
>>17921831
What did the deal consist of? Seeing a sigil isn't going to kill someone or their loved ones, unless specified.
>>
This buddhistbro poseur needs to gtfo.
>>
>>17921847
It's just spoopy as fuck
>>17921867
"give me information about what happened to me on the 23rd of september, 2015. Also, confirm to me within the next three days that I have been successful with this summoning, since I am not being able to communicate right now. I will exalt your name and use your sigil as a profile pic for many people to see" roughly.
>>
>>17919552
>only legitimate way to really know the truth.

truth is subjective
>>
File: swag.jpg (46 KB, 411x525) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
46 KB, 411x525
>>
>>17921941
2 + 2 = 4 is subjective?
>>
File: swag2.jpg (23 KB, 311x369) Image search: [Google]
swag2.jpg
23 KB, 311x369
>>
>>17920864
>but I will definitely check them out.

Tom Campbell has that theory of everything where they describe intent as being a measured cause of physical reality

Reich is sex magic in a scientific metaphor with Aliens involved
>>
File: images (8).jpg (2 KB, 102x91) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
2 KB, 102x91
You are all fools, your offerings are weak and pathetic, you waste all of our time with your pathetic charades. You know not what you have all wrought. Your time upon this plane is numbered.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (2 KB, 88x132) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
2 KB, 88x132
>>17921957
WASTING MY TIME AND IMPERSONATING ME IS UNWISE, I KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE TIRED TO INVOKE ME.
>>
>>17921945

yes, your eyesight could be bad and there was really a different number, did you view the objects or touch them or both? was a second party present to confirm your findings, it's possible both of you were incorrect due to bad lighting, and it just goes on like that, better to shape these type of results into a probability matrix

reality can be influenced by intent,
>>
>>17921831
>I'm the guy that put obaras's sigi

so you guys get these sigils out of a book? this is goetia? how many entities are there 36 or more?

why don't you make your own sigils or do you make your own?

do you follow other natural phenomena when using and making sigils or can you just whip out a sigil and use it any old time you please?
>>
>>17921965
Wow, that was a load of shit. The bottom line is that there are fixed and indisputable truths in this world.
>>
>>17921855
I've read all of your crap at this point and while it's a cool system, it's hardly revolutionary. You're not exactly shattering my mind with "eat pot brownies, walk in a circle, watch two people fuck" here. Words like "acausal" and "nexion" have the benefit of sounding a lot less hokey that "spiritual" and "gateway" but you're still recycling stuff from the grimiores and I figure it's best to go to the source on this stuff.

Nice work with the star game, though, how many of you guys actually play that shit?
>>
>>17921980
>it's hardly revolutionary

That is while it is called "Traditional Satanism". That said, we are not that influenced by the grimoire tradition. Note the comparisons between contemporary worship of the Dark Gods to the Kaval Deivam in South India. You will find many parallels. There are nexions in Eastern Europe who have actually built and play a functional star game.
>>
>>17921974
>there are fixed and indisputable truths in this world.

no there are laws that govern the physical realm, but there are limits to these laws and they can be broken or bent,

truth is hard to quantify

"Truth" lays in an abstract "Ideal". We can apply the fundamental principles of mathematical proofs to locate to the True form of these transcendent truths or Ideals

The natural world we perceive through our senses (see, hear, touch etc.) reveals only a fallen, shadow, incomplete versions of this Ideal Truth.

The true "Forms" of natural things or of concepts exist in the way that mathematical truths or forms exist.

Thus attempting to understand the Truth of things by examining the natural world is not only folly, but likely dangerously misleading.
>>
>>17921980
>you're still recycling stuff from the grimiores

why do more people go for key of solomon instead of picatrix?
>>
>>17921986
> That said, we are not that influenced by the grimoire tradition.

You share a lot of DNA with it, at least, given that the seven planets are fucking central to Naos, and the three alchemical primes are the basis for the star game.

I'm not going to tell you what you are and are not influenced by, since you'd know that better than I do, but I'm not terribly interested in Satanism at this point. I have my own arrangements with whatever entities I'm talking to and they're working out fine for me.

>>17922001
Go home, Plato, you're drunk.

>>17922002
Blame MacGregor Mathers. His translation of the Lemegeton, such as it is, is the most widely distributed text in this tradition. I'm actually really interested in the Verum at this point but the working that really fascinates me, the preperation of a personal Liber Spirituum, is something I'm having trouble finding more details on. Ah, well, back to reading I guess.
>>
>>17922019
The point I was trying to make was simply that certain beings cannot be encountered solely through cloak and dagger.
>>
>>17922027
Sure, and if O9A's Dark Gods decide they have reason to contact me I'm sure I'll hear from them. The same applies to the Order itself.
>>
>>17916990
The frog looks a little TOO much like Pepe....
>>
Do malicious spirits and demons bind themselves to objects/places or people that summon them?

I want to cause a poltergeist but not sure if I would be followed by whatever I invite over.
>>
>>17916990
Everyone draw a full circle and put 3 different items and ask if any spirits want to communicate. I talk to lotsa dead people this way. Just make sure you dont break the circle or remove any of the 3 items b4 ur done or it wont work.
MIB
>>
Can demons read mind? I have intrusive thoughts so I'm not sure if it's safe for me to summon.
>>
>>17922547
All dead people can read your mind and summoning this way is safe because u as re using ra eue n d as a medium so nothing evil can come rhru.
MIB
>>
>>17922490
put 3 different items inside the circle?
>>
File: gary.png (27 KB, 105x95) Image search: [Google]
gary.png
27 KB, 105x95
Aight, Got rid of that mental garbage i've had with how i associate demons with

I want to evoke King Paimon. I have a ton of ideas what to offer him and im thinking since from what i've read he likes sweets maybe this lemon shandy I have

Im looking for my first time evoking him i want to ask for a familiar to guide and help me and basically a mentor Im not sure if i can see him or not, if not in meditation is there anyway i can have a vision in a dream

Any other advice you can give me, Ill probably be doing this tomorrow at 3am
>>
>>17921724
?why. The muslims do, every year, why shouldnt we? And i mean a chicken get killed every dayfot soup in villages, do yoy realy think itsthat bad?kek

>>17921805
Ive heard bad stories ending in possesion. Id just refrain from it to make sure
>>
>>17921884
Nah ill stay. Ive beenhere the past three years with breaks, illstay some more
>>
>>17922885
>2016
>not keeping your local stray population in check through the route of blood sacrifice.

>>17922896
>Ive beenhere the past three years with breaks, illstay some more
I've been saying that for five+ years.
>>
>>17923008
>killing dogs and cats when you can kill other animals

Wew lad.
>>
>>17922885
Do I think killing an animal for no reason but your edgelord rituals is bad? Absolutely. And you're a piece of shit if you do it.

Killing a chicken for food is another thing entirely. That's not sacrificing an animal.
>>
>>17921831
Are you serious?

Qué tendrá que ver que una amiga de una amiga se mate con el hecho de que evoques a Orobas?
>>
>>17923019
But what if I eat the vast majority of, use the viscera for haruspex, and the bones for talismans.

I'm using more of the animal than a hunter, most of the time.

>>17923017
Explosions in the cat population decimate birds. Stray dogs pack up and go feral. There are also probably a dozen nuisance animals local to you that aren't in the taboo-kill category of "cuddwie pet doggo".
>>
>>17923102
What can I do with a rabbit?
>inb4 rabbits foot
>>
>>17923102
disgusting
>>
File: 1468620852872.jpg (60 KB, 722x960) Image search: [Google]
1468620852872.jpg
60 KB, 722x960
>>17923106
Lots, I'd consider using the pelt as a bag or possibly parchment if you don't mind being without floof.

Some western Vajrayana practitioners use rabbit skin for wrapping the head of the kangling.

Given it's status as a leaper, I'd also say you could use it as a substitute for the toad bone amulet with a touch of revision to oration and protocol. Cook up the rest for a lean country meal. Not sure what to do about innards, I'm not familiar enough with internal rabbit anatomy to tell you what's good divination inside there.

>>17923110
~t. vegan.
>>
>>17923019
Primal people sacrificed animals and they ate it afterwards. Most likely so will i. Whats the dufference between sacrificing an animal to a fod or ritual, and for food? Does intent really change the fact its killing? Are seriously going to argue that. Cause thats pretty dimb senpai. What i think is no way in hell related or changing the moral aspect of what i do.
>>
>>17923124
We're not primal people, retard. Primal people did a lot of shit we shouldn't do.

If you're going to eat it, then whatever. But if you're killing something just to get something you want, then fuck you.
>>
>>17923102
Ape outed as a piece of shit person.
>>
>>17923123
Mebbe an offering to ipos one of his forms is a hare
>>
>>17923106
Ok, chickens - kill, cows, sheepc, goat - go ahead, but rabbits? M8 youre brutal. That animal is too cute to be killed
>>
>>17923146
Rabbits are evil incarnate they fuckin bite really hard
>>
>>17923136
So killing something to eat is ok, but killing something to not it is not? Why so? How does intent change the moral aspect of an action? Killing is killing. Are you going to scorn the hunters who hunt for sport or are they ok too? If they are ok, how am i not okay for killing A FUCKING CHICKEN M8.

Also, youre on a thread about ancient titual, rituals that more or less have been performed by primal peeple. So essentialy, you can expect actions that primal people would do m8

Im not even talking about torturing the chicken , which id understand if you complained about, but killing it swiftly with one blow
>>17923137
>this anon outed as not underatanding humor
>this anon outed as autistic
>>
>>17923136
>We're not primal people
lel

>Primal people did a lot of shit we shouldn't do
Top lel.

>>17923136
>whatever
Cool, then we're in agreement.

>>17923137
Mate I grew up in a family that loved pets but also hunted extensively.

If taking this or that animal to eat, butcher, divine, and talismanize is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
>>
>>17923148
Yeah nigga but theyre cute. I had a rabbit but its fucking stomach blew up from gas when i left it with a vet
>>
>>17920864
>Guys like >>17919517 and especially >>17919822 (You) have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

kek

>>17921586
>Once atman has been understood and overcome

The stupid! It burns!

>>17921957
>You are all fools, your offerings are weak and pathetic,

And laughable. Gotta keep a sense of humor, m'lady.
>>
>>17923151
That sux would prolly sacrifice roommate before rabbit anyway they fast asf lol
>>
File: K7LwU2OptqY.jpg (47 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
K7LwU2OptqY.jpg
47 KB, 450x600
>>17923146
>not eating hare
Nigga you are missing the fuck out. Lean af.

>>17923149
>he thinks I'm fucking joking
Jai Ma!

>>17923151
We used to breed them for eatin'. We'd put the docile qts in another hutch/take 'em inside.
>>
>>17923149
Yes, killing for a need like food is fine. Killing for sake of killing is not. How the fuck is that a conundrum for you?
>>
>>17923165
>Thread talking about summoning demons
>anon talks aboot killing animals being wrong
>Kek
>>
>>17923166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZBAtd9rty8
>>
>>17923165
Killing is killing, makes no difference. Killing for survival is no longer a thing as you can legitametly survive off of vegan food at the stores.
>>17923156
HARA HARA MAHADEV!
>>
>>17923158
>Nigga you are missing the fuck out. Lean af.

It's okay. I had hassenpfeffer a couple of weeks ago.

The only game I really like is probably venison. I make a truly wicked deer steak and gravy.
>>
>>17923171
Rabbit itself is rather of a neutral flavored meat, as lean as it is, you gotta work on a spice regimen or whip up a decent gravy to accompany.

>deer
I love deer but the market on cuts down here is so varied, you have nice pristine land and then...less than pristine land which makes each steak a crapshoot as to whether it's going to taste pleasantly of game or like it was marinated in granny's shitpond for a week.

I've been getting that problem way more with commercial lamb and goat, the lamb I used to eat as a kid was great but distribution these days leaves me trying to go nonlocal for goat/lamb.
>>
>>17923173

We all agreed that the hassenpfeffer still didn't have enough pepper. I'm not that fond of neutral-flavored meats. I don't particularly care for chicken, either.

We have a lot of pasture and forest, so the venison is pretty damn good. Even the bucks are tasty, if you hang them long enough. We let a big buck hang for 17 days, once, assuming, what the hell? It was surprisingly good.

Bear's good, but I haven't had much of it. I've eaten a lot of squirrels and probably young groundhogs, without knowing it.
>>
>>17923173
Stew
>>
>>17923102
I don't know, man, I see dogs and cats as the only true friends we have in the animal kingdom, in fact we "made" them, I feel like is our duty to take care of them. But for some reason I don't freak up when I see asians cooking them...

Anyways I know I sound like a fucking hippie.
>>
>>17923166
I don't believe in demons, I'm just watching you guys be retards.
>>
File: 2471006921_1.jpg (17 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
2471006921_1.jpg
17 KB, 300x303
>>17923158
>We used to breed them for eatin'.
Rabbits with rice
>>
>>17923181
>Anyways I know I sound like a fucking hippie.

Don't ever apologize for caring about a life.
>>
>>17923188
Yeah, don't let Ape and "Buddhist"bro shame you with their white trash retardation.
>>
>>17923191

I'm not judging them, either.
>>
>>17923191
Who said anything about shame?
I'm making an ecological argument for culling the stray population.
You'd hear no different from the weekly conservation meeting at your local National Forest, and at least I'm talking about using the corpse.
>>
>>17923191
>white trash retardation.
No need to be racist
Also
>K
>White
>>
>>17923197
I used to trap feral cats and have them neutered and spayed before releasing them back to their colonies. Perhaps you should consider keeping them as barn cats or doing something similar.
>>
>>17923196
K. I am.
>>
>>17923191
Whats your argument to put buddhist in parenthesis?
>>17923201
Or doing utilize them in rituals. Without using muh feels as logic..
>>
>>17923201
I mean that's a thing too, doesn't do much about the birb holocaust, but sure. IJS, there is an ethical metric to predation and one could possibly even make an argument for it from an effective altruism perspective.

My point's that there's more nuance in this specific ethical conundrum than:
>muh critters
>muh nomz
>>
>>17923207
You've said a lot of things that mark you as a poseur.
>>
>>17923210
If you enjoy killing something, you're a piece of shit. I don't even like spraying roaches.
>>
>>17923211

I tend to agree.

>>17923212
>If you enjoy killing something

Assumes facts not in evidence.
>>
>>17923216
Fair enough, the jokey attitude they both have lead me to the assumption.
>>
>>17923212
Killing roaches and hunting to eat is something so natural that feeling bad about it doesn't make any sense. The same with controling the population of certain animals, like cats or deers like happens in some countries without natural predators.

Other thing very different would be to kill and destroy for fun as a sadistic cunt. In my countrie some gypsies torture and kill dogs and cats for fun, I hate all of them. Fucking scum.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 178x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 178x189
Is anyone here willing to do an experiment? If so try to contact this spirit.

It is named niacophulun
>>
Sallos summoner here. Weird that my summoning experience started with rescuing a rabbit and here you guys are talking about killing one. Maybe I did it wrong, but I can't really get on board with killing something to satiate selfish desires.
>>
>>17923211
Such as?
>>
>>17923253
Neither could i kill anything, im just saying that within the goetic system, blood sacrifice os the best and most effective
>>
>>17923290
I believe that this is all just psychological, so I would say whatever the best method is depends on the summoner.
>>
>>17921581
>Yes i recon, it would be possible. Depends though.

In that case, the spirits you could try:
- I actually too I'm interested in Marbas, so I guess it is good that you start with him.
-Dantalion
-Bael perhaps, I'm curious is he is really "Kings of Kings" in Goetia and there is more to him than just invisibility.
-Perhaps some more spirits too, I would need to look through Goetia.

As for other grimoiries, I would say:
-Something from Theurgia Goetia/Steganographia. There is almost no information on those spirits, seems like almost no one uses those books.
_Arbatel spirits, maybe the spirits from the The Little Book of Black Venus too.
-Some spirits from Grimorium Verum/Grand Grimoire, not sure which yet.
>>
>>17923290
>blood sacrifice os the best and most effective

Provided you understand what you're saying.

>>17923304
>I believe that this is all just psychological

lel
>>
File: 1361897121821.jpg (19 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1361897121821.jpg
19 KB, 252x244
>>17923322
Orobas is your friend, marbas made my partner into a tranny, but Orobas told me the truth about the bewitchment, but since my impulsive bf tried it on his own, there's nothing I can do, other than preventing him from going through with surgery.

Bael is a tree. Seriously, look into it, you have more resources than those 18th century occult guys. He's a tree.

Anime is pretty helpful, because Japan is largely untainted.
I reccommend yondemasu yo azazel-san.
it's a good primer.
>>
>>17923341
If you actually believe you'res summoning up demons from hell and petitioning them to get you laid, then I don't know why you're lel-ing at me.
>>
>>17916990
how to summon a qt SUCCubus gf step by step?
no meme bullshitting please.
>>
>>17923351
>If you actually believe you'res summoning up demons from hell

You really haven't a clue, have you?
>>
What about I want a girl likes me? what should I do? is there a problem if i dont speak english? or there is a spanish version of that?
>>
>>17923393
Please educate me, anon.
>>
>>17923355
Because of your dubdubs, I will tell you.
The Succubi work for Lilith, queen of the night.
She's who you'll want to see about that.
I'd advise against it, hellish hoes are no better than their earthly counterparts, but different strokes and all.
>>
>>17923410
personally Lilith?
i knew she's their boss but why go directly to her?
can't i just befriend a lesser one?
>>
>>17923355
>summoing succubus
>when you can summon Tara Maa
Shig
>>
File: stanchu.jpg (85 KB, 836x477) Image search: [Google]
stanchu.jpg
85 KB, 836x477
>>17923421
tell me about it.
>>
>>17923417
Well they're clearly not going to move unless their queen says "move", are they?
>>
>>17923437
oh okay i see.
and how do i please her to send a gf?
>>
>>17923431
Shes the granter of wishes, the one who can bring you to meet Shiva, shes motherly in nature. Did i mention Yakshinis? Read up on them. She can help you safely coexist withthem, without becoming their eternal slave
>>
>>17923455
but indian bitches look ugly man.
>>
>>17923460
Yakshinis appear in the most beutifull the person seeing them can possibly experience. But dont go about summoning yakshinis, if you do and then proceed to acept their orgy invitation, once you die instead of reincarnating you will be their eternal slave and possibky a yaksha yourself, lost in never ending lust, that can never be satiated. Sure youll fuck alot, but youll never experience the satiation of orgasm, ever. Its like being hungry and eating but never eating enough.
>>
>>17923355

Step 1: Invoke Sitri
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Good luck!
>>
>>17922019
>he working that really fascinates me, the preperation of a personal Liber Spirituum, is something I'm having trouble finding more details on

I enjoyed the ideas in the Picatrix that you manifest your own sigil by comparing your personal chart with the charts of your targets, then picking the appropriate date for accomplishing the work of making the sigil which can then be used at any time for that purpose,

of course you have to use natural law in the workings by choosing clothing, incenses, foods, intoxicants, minerals and metals that correspond to the working,

this all seems really fascinating to me because I already have all the ingredients for these workings but of course for complete knowledge of the interactions of the heavenly spheres and their influences

I really like the philosophy of this system the more I read about it the more I want to learn

but thank you for the suggestion, I am going to study Verum to compare it's techniques, I couldn't get very far with key of Solomon but I will now read it again, comparing it to picatrix will likely reveal a wealth of useful information
>>
File: demon-sitri.jpg (55 KB, 250x293) Image search: [Google]
demon-sitri.jpg
55 KB, 250x293
>>17923478
i told you no memeing.
>>
>>17923495

Do NOT summon Sitri, he is incredibly evil and.. well.. goodness that's enough.

I have told my story multiple times here. Sitri came to me in my sleep completely unprovoked, I didn't do any magic or ANYTHING, I never even heard of the name Sitri until my dream. I only discovered he was the demon Sitri after randomly finding a satanic website that said the name Sitri, and it lead me to the goetic.

Can you imagine my shock, finding out years later that the dream that haunted me for a LONG time was actually a super powerful Prince of Demons. Makes me feel special and incredibly unlucky.

But I got Jesus now so Sitri stays away.
>>
>>17923509
So you are scared because of a dream. The only goetia I've had in my dream is Orobas and in the dream I summoned him but I have no recollection of what I said to him. (Happened a few weeks ago)
>>
>>17923495

Sorry. Hard to resist when you specifically say not to.

butnorly, probably what you want to do mate is evoke Bune. Task Bune with giving you a higher paying job. Use higher paying job to attract bitches. Bitches love money.

Ta da.

Wanting an actual sexual spirit as a toy seems as dangerous as what I told you to do. If you know the difference between invoking and evoking by now. IMO dumb questions get dumb responses. But, there's my honest advice: Bune. Money. Women.

Also holy shit the captcha was bread. BREAD. MONEY. I need to evoke Bune now.
>>
Though I haven't summoned a demon I do have some tips I picked up from other summonings I have done.

Firstly is to cleanse the room as well as yourself before you begin. An easy way to do this is to flick some salt water into the corners of your room. I use a spray bottle because I'm a lazy faggot.

Making your first circle out of rope allows you to incorporate some knot magic into it, which can help boost your own energy, the power of your request and just help keep you safe in general.

Candle colour can contribute as well. You can try matching your request to the colour that best represents it, or the colour to the particular demon your trying to summon. I typically stick with red for power though, because again, I'm a lazy faggot.

Quartz crystal surrounding the circle and/or triangle helps to direct your energy into the summoning.

You can carve sigils into your candles if you feel the need too.

Avoid using blood as an offering because it can bind the demon to you. Again I don't actually know if that would happen but it can happen with spirits and that happening is just annoying as shit.

I can't think of anymore right now, though if anyone want to fact check this that would be great because again, I haven't summoned any demons and all this comes from working with other ghosty fuckers
>>
>>17923437
so what do?
got any guides?
>>
If i want an specific person to love me, what can I offer? and is that a larger or small favor?
>>
>>17923520

I'm not afraid of him, I have Jesus. But it doesn't change the fact that Sitri is INCREDIBLY evil, mean, and ruthless. I think he tried to kill me because I got into a car accident like, one month later or so. I was a passenger in the car and we got Tboned on my side. No one understood why I was still alive because my side was completely crushed, but I God gave me resilience. Anyways... AVOID SITRI!!! DUDE IS MAD EVIL!!!!
>>
Update on marbas. Needy man, his voice is raspy in a nasty way. Allowed for a controlled possesion and he simply left me powerless, stating i havent welcomed him appropriately, but he showed me how to make up for no blood sacrifice using wine and mraw meat. I was right about wine being symbolic for blood.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.