[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sum/ Summoning Genera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: blob.jpg (23 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
blob.jpg
23 KB, 500x400
> ugly familiar edition

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to have friends on the other side? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

>PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE >YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Unable to summon yourself but have urgent need of supernatural aid? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.

Have experiences with the spirits? Email me at [email protected] and help us build a database of spirits to summon, both those from the Lemegeton and beyond, that can guide younger /sum/mmoners to fortune and fame practicing the howling art.
>>
Did anyone summon here Marax, Glasya Labolas, Ronove or Seere?
>>
>>17906677
>Glasya Labolas
Yeah and two families are gone because of it.
>>
>>17906711
What offering he would like?
>>
>>17906711
Magic can only influence yourself, so unless you directly killed them, it was a horrible coincidence and nothing more.
>>
>>17906724
Blood. If you're going to ask what kind, it doesn't really matter I think.
>>
>>17906751
>Magic can only influence yourself
So wrong.
>>
File: Grimver23.jpg (48 KB, 565x379) Image search: [Google]
Grimver23.jpg
48 KB, 565x379
You guys know anything about Scirlin?
>>
>>17906774
How am I supposed to get blood?
Is raw meat ok? Or some chicken liver?
>>
>>17906782
Moron.
>>
>>17906786
No you
>>
>>17906789
I was thinking about asking this, hopefully someone can answer
>>
i want an answer to a specific question, can anybody post what answer they got when they asked any angel/demon the question "what comes after death?"
>>
Hey guys, Camio summoner from last thread. Will burn pie soon!
>>
>>17907016
I think A.M.S. mentioned that demons have varied beliefs about what happens. Maybe A.M.S. can answer when he comes in this thread

>>17907041
Nice. Did you hear Camio at all when you summoned him?
>>
>>17907075
No, not really. I communicated with candle flame and some pretense telepathy - just letting thoughts in, really. Sort of like an ouija board, except you have demonic Parkinson's.
>>
>>17906864
I've studied this stuff. Thinking you can affect other people is superstition, you can only influence yourself and hope your will manifests itself. I.E.: You can't make someone fall in love with you, but you can make yourself into the type of person that they love.

If you think otherwise, you're a moron, pure and simple.
>>
>>17907111
whatever you say.
>>
>>17907307

>>17906864
>>
Soon enough I am going to attempt my first summoning. Is there anything I should know beforehand? (I have read the stickies and shit.) I assume a good tip would be to be relaxed... correct?
>>
is this for real?
>>
File: 20160711_235527.jpg (2 MB, 2160x2160) Image search: [Google]
20160711_235527.jpg
2 MB, 2160x2160
Alright, about to burn pie along with sigil and ashes from yester day. Stay tuned!
>>
>>17907355
Sure will, pie man.
>>
>>17907347
Actually, don't. As the sticky says, get excited! Like, as excited as you are when you fulfill the urge to fap.
>>
>>17907355
wait

leave a note saying caim is cute whilst you burn it
>>
>>17907352
If you believe it is.
>>
>>17907367
Okay thanks for that, but I should still keep calm right? For instance I should be excited but also prepared for what's about to happen? Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>17907376
Replace "calm" with "ready" and you'll be good. Don't expect, but be prepared for whatever may come next
>>
>>17907383
Received. Thank you.
>>
What's the demon for helping with bowel movements? I remember reading about it somewhere.
>>
>>17907478
It's called Fiber
>>
>>17907416
I also like to hold the notion that I am the one helping them manifest, and thus gain a certain superiority over them, kind of like insurance, but that's just me.
Actually, I'd like to hear other perspectives on this.
>>
I made a thread but i thought maybe somone will teply quicker here.

I think i have "cought" a spirit? I was traveling in the states and while visiting new york i started hearing a voice of an african american, rapping constantly. The voice sounds genericly like a fat africanamerican. There is no beat to the rapping.

Wtf do i do?
>>
>>17907538
nigga you summoned biggie smalls
>>
File: anon evokes gusion.png (210 KB, 1156x812) Image search: [Google]
anon evokes gusion.png
210 KB, 1156x812
>>17907570
>>
File: 1442314449705.jpg (9 KB, 316x208) Image search: [Google]
1442314449705.jpg
9 KB, 316x208
>>17907538
It's obvious you gotta' rap back. I don't think spirits have the ability to get a beat going so maybe give one yourself? Get some real synergy going, here I'll get you started with a vaguely paranormal instrumental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5DyGrRmwac
>>
Alright, pie is in ashes. Sorry >>17907369 about not putting in a message, I was outside the whole time. But I promise to put "caim is cute" into the ritual somehow when I summon him next!
>>
>>17907538
>>17907581
>>17907587
For some reason the idea of hip-hop demons and ghosts in the hood makes me laugh like nothing else.
>>
>>17907587
Yeah but desu do i get rid of it? Is it harmless? I dont mind the music, but like, what if he starts foing thivgs or smthn?

Ffs i dont know shit about ghosts help senpai
>>
File: 7567.png (152 KB, 572x341) Image search: [Google]
7567.png
152 KB, 572x341
>>17907623
rap bro, slowly turn it into a rap battle and rhyme that fucker into the afterlife. it's like a fight for your soul. listen to his lyrics and come up with rebuttals, eventually it'll be on the fly and you'll be able to get rid of it.
>>
>>17907631
I cantrap though. This voice is literally one of the first time im listening to rap aside from some radio stuff once in a while. Im a metalcore kind of person
>>
New to this (read the sticky), is there ever a risk of the demon sticking around and haunting the house and throwing shit around poltergeist style, or risk of possession?
>>
File: 1449886000866.jpg (23 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
1449886000866.jpg
23 KB, 480x307
>>17907647
maybe the answer is to summon some other demon and make a deal in return for the power of sick bars.

I want you to draw some mystical shiznit on the ground and chant yo ass off until something happens, then ask that bitch for the power to MC.
>>
>>17907658
How do i summon a demon and what demon?
>>
>>17907661
I'd suggest Gusion like >>17907581 did, he seems content banging with real niggas. I'm not an expert really but I'm always gonna' try and help. I say google it or let some other anon chime in.
>>
>>17907075
Who's AMS?
>>
File: Two_Psychrolutes_marcidus.jpg (389 KB, 1000x712) Image search: [Google]
Two_Psychrolutes_marcidus.jpg
389 KB, 1000x712
>>17906554
blob fish only look like that because they're deep sea fish and built for those sorts of conditions.

when brought to the surface, they just kind of implode. Here's an artist rendition of what they might look like in the depths. They've never actually been photographed in their natural environment.
>>
>>17906554
Hi there. I have an entity in my apartment who has expressed its desire to inhabit a body and also its inhability to leave this place. I've made clear that I will not help with the body issue but that out of compassion and expecting its gratitude no matter the outcome, I will try and look for ways to send it on its way. It has agreed (quite cheerfully apparently). Communication took place through evocation. I've been feeling its presence around me for two years give or take and it gets uncomfortable at night.

Now how do I go about this?
>>
>>17907674
our lord and savior

the herald of Orobas
>>
>Be looking into goetia and gods of Hell
>Decide to summon Furcas to move incense to the beat of the music
>Start summoning, play classical then rap cause why not
>Goes really well, this guy has got mad skills
>Gotta go so i ask him to peace out politely as possbile
>End

Got his info and sigil from this website, suggest you try the same if you are bored http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
>>
>>17907651
Banish thoroughly after license to depart.
>>
>>17907710
Demons are P chill with black culture lately. Guess that's why they call it the dark arts.
>>
>>17907723
elaborate pls
>>
File: spiderthread.png (296 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
spiderthread.png
296 KB, 510x383
>>17907674

Amazing Spider Man
>>
File: 13th 5.jpg (29 KB, 440x306) Image search: [Google]
13th 5.jpg
29 KB, 440x306
>>17907739
>DIYLOL.COM

The 13th Waffen-SS Bosnian Mountain division is disappointed
>>
>>17907538
are you sure there's not just this black dude following you tom and jerry style?
>>
>>17907734
After giving the spirit license to depart perform a thorough banishing. Saying along the lines of, "May all negative energy or unwanted spirits leave this area."
>>
>>17907674
"The Ape Of"
We accuse him of being a servant of Orobas because he keeps shilling the advantages of being a worshiper of Orobas.
>>
>>17907777

Lol new age wiccan bullshit.
>>
>>17907823
AMS and Ape of Thoth are different people, bro
>>
File: orobas.jpg (20 KB, 270x314) Image search: [Google]
orobas.jpg
20 KB, 270x314
>>17907823
How has AMS been shilling for Orobas? I am the one who has been shitposting about how I want that glorious horse ass since day one
>>
Choose a word.
A word that has meaning to you, one you like and believe in.
Get yourself a free block of time. As long as you can maintain doing only one thing.
Sit, stand, lay, whatever you feel is most comfortable (you will be here a while).
Say the word.
Over and over again.
Focus on getting tone and inflection and timing perfect.
Keep saying it.
Do not stop until either the rapping stops or you stop hearing it or run out of time.
Do this as often as you can.
You'll be 10 times as annoying as the other guy.
Also laying down a sick backing vocal.
>>
>>17907846
And it's been completely unfunny since day one.
>>
>>17906789
I'm intrigued by JSK's pendulum-based relationship with the spirit. I have yet to try working anything from the Verum myself, however.

>>17907016
> i want an answer to a specific question, can anybody post what answer they got when they asked any angel/demon the question "what comes after death?"

Orobas claims that reincarnation is a thing for humans, but he's also admitted he has no easy answers for me on the matter and to take anything other spirits claim with a grain of salt.

>>17907623
Did you summon this spirit? If not, please don't clutter /sum/ with it.

>>17907651
Both are risks but if you do the ritual properly you should not have the this problem. If things get out of hand, google "banishing ritual" and find one you think you can do, and do it.

>>17907674
That would be me.

>>17907823
I am not the Ape of Thoth, that's another guy. I also do not advocate anyone worshipping Orobas, just summon him and cut a deal on an equal footing.
>>
Anyone know a good way to get into enochian magic? I was reading some of the books in Apes Mege upload and they made it seem like it would be freakishly expensive to get the materials.
>>
Huh so this is what /omg/ evolved into? Looks pretty dope.

Ive been in and out of summoning, worked with Calasyabolas for a while, in exchange for writing his "gospel" or whatever you may call it. If anyone wants a read - id be glad to share.
>>
>>17906711
Youre wrong about the nature of calasyabolas. The approach you need to take with him is however different. His spite of YHWH is... Well you cant even put it into words desu. The way to go about summoning Calasyabolas is first of all - never using the name G*asya labolas, it is in some way a word play meant to disrespect him, given to him by YHWH or his followers. He prefers Calasyabolas, Glasyabolas or any other similar utterance. You shouldnt mention YhWh or go with the whole goetic ritual, rather - create your own protection circle, with your own channeled spirits, and simply call him as an ally. He is more than welcome to help all, in exchange for many things, blood always welcome, but so is work for him. I was required to write his book/gospel/idk what, you may have to build something, an altar maybe. It depends. He enjoya being worshipped alot.
>>
>>17908088
I think /omg/ still has it's own thread.

Please do share your experience with Calasyabloas and anything related, thanks!
>>
>>17908122
>>17908101
Shared a bit here
Ill share the writing as soon as i get internet in my new aptmnt. On mobile rn and its all on google docs.

The book contains alot of cryptic and seemingly macabre rituals, but as he instructed me it was all to be interpreted, and not taken literally. Afaik i can share this information, therefore ill tel you.
The whole book was supposed to remain secret for some reason, and only to be used by the select few, each ritual seems macabre but each macabre part of it is a hyperbole of what you really need to do, if that makes sense? he also described some sort of incantations, seemingly mocking the hymns of solomon. I should have internet tomorrow and ill share it all

Also pro tip on summoning him - nigga looooves good wine, he got offended when i offered him a 10$ wine as a welcome
>>
What should I do to improve the quality of the evocation? I'm scared I won't be able to communicate with the spirit I summon. What would you all suggest?
>>
>>17908142
Using a pendulum really worked well for me.
>>
>>17908150
Can anything work as a pendulum or is it more specific? A string + some kind of weight would work right?
>>
>>17908139
>The whole book was supposed to remain secret for some reason, and only to be used by the select few
Do you know the people that worked with it? Did it include you as well? What is the purpose of said ritual?

>each ritual seems macabre but each macabre part of it is a hyperbole of what you really need to do, if that makes sense?
It makes sense and sounds really interesting, I can't wait to see it!

Do you know what his relationship to YHWH was or his origin? Are you still in contact with him? Also is there a way to contact these spirits via lucid dreaming? Answer what you can I don't want to overbear you with questions.
>>
>>17908205
yes, just make sure it's neither too heavy nor too light.

Just give it a spin before the ritual to make sure you can get it to swing.
>>
>>17908222
Alright, thanks.
>>
I am interested in attempting to summon sitri to get laid. It would be my first summoning. I was planning of burning half of my weed as incense, because I first had sex the first time I smoked. Is this reasonable?
Also, I don't have a tunic. How necessary is it?
>>
>>17908806
It'd make more sense to smoke the weed and try to tie it to the sexual impulses and intent during the ritual.
>>
>>17906554
So I lack art skills in a pretty serious way (which makes me think I should ask demons for that), how good does your circle have to be and do you guys use tools or compasses or whatever to draw yours?
>>
File: 1408938305679.jpg (83 KB, 510x640) Image search: [Google]
1408938305679.jpg
83 KB, 510x640
>>17906554
inb4 how do i summon a succubus.

summon a suckybus.
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

Too lazy to summon?
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-SUCCUBUS-SEXUAL-POWER-and-PLEASURE.html
>>
>>17906554
Do you guys have anything you'd recommend asking for on a first time summon? I don't want to go through all the work of summoning and then end up asking for the wrong thing or something.
>>
>>17908047
Are you the [email protected] from the OP?
>>
>>17906554
Magic isn't real prove its real.
Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>17909174
Do you like spiders?
I like spiders.
>>
>>17908845
Agreed.

>>17908892
The circle needs to be unbroken and there need to be names around the edge. Nothing else is strictly necessary.

>>17908944
Yes.

>>17909174
> Skinwalkers aren't real prove their real
> Pro tip: you can't

We can do this all day.
>>
Does it matter what incense I use? I read somewhere that different spirits/demons prefer a certain incense, but does it matter if they get that particular one?
>>
Is there any alternative to the salomonic tradition?
>>
>>17909489
>salomonic
Yeah, try tuna.
>>
Im looking to summon a lesser peaceful demon to gain more knowledge of the universe, whats the name of a demon like my description.
>>
Looking to summon either a demon or angel to heal (or help heal) someone close to me who has major health problems that have lasted years. Has tried medication regimens from different doctors, diets etc but nothing seems to permanently help. I saw someone in the last thread say demons will help more than angels but if I'm trying to heal someone would it be better to use an angel?
>>
I just thought of something... Now hear me out here as it is directly related to /sum/

So when a man gets a sex change operation the final product of the vagina is essentially an inverted penis, right?
That's my understanding of it anyway.

So lets say you had sex with that vagina, you're basically sticking your dick inside another dick.

Is that the gayest thing someone could possibly do?
is to stick their dick inside another dick?
>>
>>17909690
>So lets say you had sex with that vagina, you're basically sticking your dick inside another dick.

Any vagina, really. The structures of a penis are still present in a woman, only they're internal.
>>
>>17909690
Yes because inverted vagina still man
>>
>>17909501
in spanish his name is Salomón so I wrote unconsciously "salomonic". Just a mistake, bro.
>>
>>17909810
You should probably try tuna regardless
>>
>>17909689
No, use Marbas. I would honestly be dead, or hooked up to machines to live, right now without his help.

He has power over disease and health and whatnot, so he's your dude.
>>
What would i even ask Orobas if i were to summon him...
>>
>>17910009
Just pledge that you and your descendants will worship him
>>
>>17909505
Vassago
>>
>>17910009
>>17910015
And ask for a pack of Ramen to be delivered to your front door.
>>
>>17909292
Can someone please answer me? I don't want to fuck up.
>>
>>17909989
Wow seriously? I suppose since he can do that he can cure my hemorrhoids pretty easily. What did you give him in return?
>>
>>17910177
>Hemorrhoids
hahahaha
Are they chronic or recurring?
If it's just a one time thing of hemorrhoids I don't think you need to call on a spirit for that.
>>
>>17909292
You are using metals, colors and incense corresponding with planet associated with spirit's rank.
>>
>>17908139
> Also pro tip on summoning him - nigga looooves good wine, he got offended when i offered him a 10$ wine as a welcome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVKuCbjFfIY
Dude.

If he got offended it was because you thought less of cheap wine

Anyway I would like to read his gospel.
>>
Can I learn more about necromancy Itt? All I wanna do is talk to my dead ancestors and collect bought dirt from famous people and shit.
>>
>>17909989
can he cure acne
>>
Which demon can undo a circumcision? I got kiked at birth and I have a fuck ton of problems from it.
>>
>>17908216
No one has worked withthese rituals afaik. What calasyabolas told me was a sort of history of how the goetics ended up as - goetics. Idk to what extent he lied and to what extent what he said is true but the story goes like this:

First the goetics were gods, worshipped by humans around eurasia mostly. A ltge part of them were sumerian origin. Yhwh was also one of them. The "king" or "ruler" of the pantheon, and the one who had powers that could in some way control the others (no idea how that works) was the god who held some sort o scroll, that supposedly contained some incantation (i have a feeling it wasnt a scroll, but just some sort of equivalent of that within the spirit world). The scroll used to belong to baal. The gods cooperatedc, but yhwh decided to be himself the only one worshipped. He helped a small amount of people that worshipped him (he was a minor god) by sharing with them spellsc, knowledge and powers that normally belonged to the gods only. They then attacked and forced others to worship yhwh, destroyed the avatars (statues supposedly) of the gods in their respective cities and temples, thus diminishing their powers here on earth. Then he somehow stole said scroll from baal, or his followers did here on earth (still not sure if the scroll was physical, held by the followers, or within the spirit world, because calasyabolas treated a god and his followers as one entity) , and he enslaved the others, for a 1000 years. He also hated baal, and thus baal who was before a beutifull human form, was caricatured into the frog king form we see today. Thats why baal is sometimes volatile and hates god. Calasyabolas was never worshipped, however his brother was and his brother is deceased, killed by yhwh, no idea how. Both calasyabolas and his brother were in the form of pic related, hoever now calasyabols is also caricatured.

now i dont want to say that all this is true, but thats what he told me. And yes, you can AP to meet them.
>>
>>17910457
all of them
>>
>>17910308
Maybe. I like to approach summoning as calling spirits that are not part of my psyche. Also prefer to believe i can influence others with magick etc, personal preference.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x230
>>17910478
Pic related
>>
File: 1468281244299.jpg (107 KB, 1035x539) Image search: [Google]
1468281244299.jpg
107 KB, 1035x539
how i sumon cute fish sausage girl to fish my sausage
>>
>>17910480
Which one will do the best job? What is this going to cost me?
>>
>>17910478
this sounds kinda JoS
>>
>>17910486
Probably the one who looks closest to a chicken.
>>
>>17910274
It's constant. I've had disgusting stinking lump on my rectum for a while now. It doesn't hurt anymore, but it turns every shit into a wiper's nightmare.

I wouldn't call on the spirits to take care of a regular roid.
>>
>>17909185
Check your email nigger!
>>
>>17910457
What kind of problems anon?
>>
https://youtu.be/jrEQGq_PZTY
>>
>>17910482
Do you think he gave shit about "quality" when it is all the same?
He just wanted you to spend more money because you are materialistic enough to be fooled into spending more for the same shit.
If you prefer the expensive one and value that one more because you spent more money on it, then you should spend more when you offer wine to him

I doubt he is going to ask expensive one from someone who values both wines equally
>>
>>17910478
If this is true, would it be possible to somehow restore these gods to their original forms? I wonder what that would entail.
>>
>>17910664
Dick problems, obviously. I have zero sensation during sex, much less masturbation. I have a constant pain, and the 7 or so doctors I've been to say it makes no sense. I've also gotten a few medical complications due to it as well that I won't get into. Nevermind the fucking psychological damage this shit has done to me.
>>
>>17910457
Anon please... Really now?
>>
>>17910723
If the answer is "none," I'll take that answer and fuck off. I just thought I'd ask.
>>
>>17910705
Can't get uncircumcised son. Blame your parents
>>
So what i need to do to summon a demon besides offering some wine ?Are they physical or psychic ?
>>
>>17910741
read pastebin
>>
Oh sorry nevermind
>>
>>17910730
You could probably call on a spirit to help with the pain at least.
>>
>>17910730
Try Sitri
>>
>>17910694
I had no idea how much the wine cost when using it - it was simply in the fridge, the only one available. Upon coming, he said it tastes like shit and if i summon him again i better have better wine.

It also tasted like shit, but that i learned once he was already summoned and made a comment.

>>17910700
Well, the gospel does try to return, or make calasyabolas into god form by creating his avatar. Im guessing it is very possible.
>>17910514
What is JoS? Google came up with a city in nigeria

Sorry for still not posting, didnt set up my pc yet cause you know, pokemon go and shit...
>>
>>17910913
JoS = Joy of Satan website
>>
>>17910926
That website gives me bad vibes man
>>
>>17906554
What is the most simple thing to summon.
Or
How do you summon your familiar.
>>
>>17910986
>Summoning a cockroach

You must make offerings beforehand.
Set out foods and let them spoil for a couple of months and take care to not clean your temple.
After roughly a month you should get a cockroach.
>>
>>17911000
Whats the simplest
Demon,Spirit, or Other metaphysical entity to summon
>>
>>17911060
as far as I know King Baal is the EASIEST demon to summon, he is so nice you don't need to use a circle for it!
>>
Where can i download launcher for this.
>>
>>17910478
So Yhwh still has his avatar somewhere?
>>
Currently have no religious/spiritual beliefs but have been considering adopting Satanism for personal reasons, would this help my chances of successfully summoning a Goetic entity?
>>
>>17911065
Oh you
>>
>>17911245
If you call on one of the goetic spirits they will come.
Your theology doesnt matter at all as far as I can tell.

I'm a polytheistic satanist and find that they can still be fuckers sometimes. Just depends on how they feel about your approach to it I guess.
>>
>>17911290
Thank you, I really need Sallos right now and just wanted to maximize my chances of having him visit me
>>
>>17911300
Good luck with Sallos! I've been working with him too.
>>
>>17911300
Sallos is a really good spirit to start out with.
Take your goetic operation seriously and treat it with respect and it will likely go well.
>>
>>17910730
I'm not expert, but if Marbas is the one you talk to about health shit, it seems to me that he'd be the one to ask.
>>
>>17911290
Forgive my ignorance, what's a polytheistic satanist? Will you inform me about your cosmology? Also, the word satanist to my knowledge is broadly used. What does it mean to you? Also, doesn't Satan will the destruction of everything? I thought he was unequivocally evil. Please, again, for give my lack of knowledge. I ask only to know more.
>>
>>17911351
>Also, doesn't Satan will the destruction of everything? I thought he was unequivocally evil.

I am personally not Satanic, but from my knowledge, Satanism states that the notions of good and evil are entirely cultural concepts and that he does actually seek to inflict travesty upon mankind
>>
>>17911351
Not him, but if I had to guess, I'd imagine that he's a LaVeyan satanist. Which doesn't require him to actually believe in or worship Satan (as I understand it anyway, I've only read a little bit of the Satanic Bible), but to live for himself and do what he pleases. This allows him to worship any other gods he wants.
>>
>>17911367
does not* seek
>>
>>17911367
>>17911375
Thanks guys.
>>
>>17911152
Well logicly it follows, so i guess.
>>
File: 435324534534.jpg (829 KB, 700x1061) Image search: [Google]
435324534534.jpg
829 KB, 700x1061
Anyone have experiences working with Paimon/Paymon?

All descriptions of him I've seen are just copied and pasted from the Goetia.
>>
>>17911542
So what is it and where is it?
>>
File: 1462902438431.jpg (234 KB, 506x722) Image search: [Google]
1462902438431.jpg
234 KB, 506x722
is it absolutely necessary to go through all that complicated ritual setup for it to work? i don't have any place where i can use chalk in my house, and im a neet so it's not like i have any money for a bunch of shit anyways.

can i just conjure a demon by speaking to it in my head?
>>
File: cool pepe.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>17911065
>>
>>17911812
That's called invoking, and it has it's own upsides and downsides. personally, I wouldn't trust demons inside my head without speaking to them outside of it first, but that's just me.
>>
>>17911812
>is it absolutely necessary to go through all that complicated ritual setup
No, feel free to half-ass it and get buttfucked with your rectal blood as lube
>>
>>17911628
He's my goal demon.
>>
>>17910955
it should, it's a bad place with bad info
>>
>>17911065
Ok lets just take a small step back to how to summon a familiar.
>>
Summoned Phenex, went with an invocation. Never got any words ,mainly just felt his presence. When asked for some type of confirmation that he was with me, I got in reply the sound of birds wings fluttering very close to my left ear.Afterwards, i asked him to teach about astrology.Set the time for one week. And at this point i asked again if he was still with me, and asked for a sign. Got the sound of a bird chirping in my right ear.Also as a reward i offered him energy from meditations that i do daily.After that i thanked him for showing up , banished and that was that.
>>
>>17906554
How do i summon yahweh?
>>
>>17912441
Apparently you have to lead a kike strike against your government via ill-planned March through the desert and have your people ready to overthrow you after they realize your incompetence. After that, just find the burning bush.
>>
I think somethings wrong with how i banished phoenix....
Everywhere i go the birds just kinda gather and stare.
My truck had a bunch of random things like rocks and bottle caps and other things scattered on and around it.
Everyday i lay out some bread crumbs on my window sill and meditate to give some good vibes to the big bird in the void. But every time i tried banishing it i was almost immedeatley alerted to his lingering presence...
This is getting very intense.
I need help anons.
What do i fuckin do?
>>
File: 1467959592337.png (23 KB, 656x949) Image search: [Google]
1467959592337.png
23 KB, 656x949
>>17912603
How the fuck do you even summon phoenix?
Is it dangerous?
>>
>>17911152
>>17911542
>>17911794
Wait. If YHVH is still around and has all these people performing rituals in his name, why doesn't he seem to grant prayers and stuff like the goetics can?
>>
>>17912603
Looks like someone has a crush on you.
>>
>>17911812
Do you have a smooth floor like hardwood or something? Try dry erase marker.
>>
>>17912669
Hes prob gonna have it stuck with him for the rest lf his life... Forever buttfucked by a giant firebird.
The damage to his organs would immediately cauterize.
>>
>>17912651
> Wait. If YHVH is still around and has all these people performing rituals in his name, why doesn't he seem to grant prayers and stuff like the goetics can?

Because people worship him either way, and it's easier not to give a fuck.
>>
where does lucifer satan fit into all of this
>>
>>17912840
>fit into
your ass
>>
>>17912651
Maybe something happened to Yhwh too. It has been like 3000 years after all.
Or maybe he's just being a dick.
>>
>>17912906
>YHVH being a dick
What else is new
>>
>>17911794
Idk ask yhwh, id imagine itd be a secret as destroying such avatars seems to destroy/kill/banish gods from earth or smthn.
>>17912651
Yhwh seems to have his own agenda. Also fro. What calasyabolas said - followers give the gods something, its like s symbiotic relationship. So yhwh just hacked the system and has followers and gives them nothing
>>
can anybody tell me about there experiences evoking/invoking orobas?
>>
Do any of you have experience with Botis? I may or may not be summoning him today.
>>
>>17913142
Don't be a dick and he'll be chill
>>
>>17909989
can he cure severe skin conditions? I have really really bad psoriasis and eczema. I've gone to many dermatologist but every treatment doesn't seem to help at all. Do you think Marbas could help me out with this?
>>
>>17913282
can you tell me in greentext form your experience with the invocation/evocation?
>>
File: white bois cant fight 1.gif (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
white bois cant fight 1.gif
3 MB, 720x480
>>17913405
>summoned him
>didn't feel anything
>Called him fake as fuck
>ended up selling me and my descendants into eternal worship
>for gum
>>
>>17913440
i'm asking for a legit experience not your fake ass bullshit, fuck you stupid cunt go drink bleach
>>
>>17913449
It is legit but I don't have any bleach
>>
File: bane.jpg (123 KB, 494x411) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
123 KB, 494x411
>>17913365
Of courshe!

In all seriousness, I'd certainly summon him and have a talk, I'd be dead shocked if he couldn't treat or outright cure it.
>>
Where i can download every book from the "Lesser key of Solomon" thing ?
>>
>>17913027
I would actually like to summon YHVH to have a discussion do you know how i can do this?
>>
>>17913607
>I want to summon God!
Uh, anon, he won't come. He's God.
>>
>>17913607
He's a cunt, don't.
>>
>>17913440
"daddy why do we worship a horse?"
haha you're screwed for life bro. You should have asked for a million dollars instead :/
>>
>>17913612
i dont give a shit ive gave him offerings before he should be cool with me
>>
>>17913619
>"I've given him offerings, he has to respond right?"
wrong.
No offense, but I can't think of any reason he'd care about you, if you're lucky Metatron might come tell you to fuck off, but that's about it.
>>
>>17913682

You are all silly fools. Give me one example of a curse or spell you have performed that successfully summoned an angel of the Lord.
>>
>>17913682
Is there any ritual to at least attempt to summon him?
>>
>>17913693

Hey there, anon. I'm this guy: >>17913690

You cannot summon Yahweh. Yahweh is the name of the Lord in Rabbinic Judaism. In this system of belief, there are seven levels of Heaven, each governed by their own order of angels. They are all agents of Yahweh. But you cannot summon Yahweh for the same reason you cannot talk to gravity or eat the Sun. Does not compute. You're using the wrong vocabulary.

There are some spell books out there. I've purchased one of them and perused it. It didn't contain the only spell I can think of that has been successfully performed, but even the lesser spells required some serious effort.

One, the "heaviest" one in the book (basically, you get whatever you want, or it might have been the ruin-someone-else's business curse...) involved obtaining the heart of a lion cub. Yeah. Good fucking luck. Most require woodworm and frankincense or murr.
>>
>>17913607
>>17913693
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

I think Egyptian version was Iah. But you can not know for sure because I doubt he shows up. Israelites adopted him through trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar

He seems to be a Moon god after all. He should be Iah. Lunar phases should be relevant when summoning him
> meaning "god of the new moon."

Most think this god is early Yahweh however. Maybe he is both
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

He probably got mad he was becoming less relevant compared to other gods in Egypt
>>
>>17913713
If YAH is a god of the sun i doubt his earlier stage would be a moon god
>>
I've tried to contact YHVH directly before by doing japa on his name. After just like 4 or 5 repetitions I got a very strong vision of an angel coming out of a brilliant cloud and basically telling me to stop or I would be annihilated. I took his advice.

I believe it is much better to try to contact ADNI, he is sort of the outward face of YHVH.
>>
>>17913607
Afaik you cant, and even if you would, youd likely die.

The jews dod this in the temple in israel, the one that got destroyed. One man would enter, once a year. Many of those who entered never made ot out alive. Those who did, supposedly carried some message from god. No idea where i got this info, but i read it somewhere.
>>
>>17913720
I think all of his versions were depicted as a lunar god
>>
Interested in summoning sitri to retrieve a past lover. Have never summoned anything before and would like to be very knowledgeable before I attempt this. What should I know and where should I start?
>>
>>17913852

You'll need to obtain a book of spells and follow directions. See >>17913707

Pretty sure I'm the only person in this thread with any clue what the fuck they are talking about.

I just re-purchased the book I am aware of containing such spells. I lost it somehow and would give you the name if you proved yourself worthy.

The first word is the same as the actual first word of the name of the Jewish people's most sacred text.
>>
>>17913903
where can i buy this book?
>>
heres the "gospel"or whatever you may call it, as received from calasyabolas. pseudo old english was used for stylistic reason.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19XMXrOid6eK72S5NyU9CeC3Lo-rWANh12g4VXwehNIQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>17913903
The Torah?

How can I prove myself worthy?
>>
>>17913852
You should read the pastebin linked in the first post. Then you should read as many books about goetic evocation and the grimoire tradition as you can get your hands on.
>>
>>17913914
>>17913924
Figure out the official name of that book, go to Amazon, type it in and search through the 50 or so results. One of those books is the one I know contains veritable spells, but there are probably others in that list that do as well.
>>
>>17913947
Pentateuch. My great grandmother was Jewish and I know nothing about it but I believe theres some law that it matriarchal line.

I'm on the hunt
>>
>>17913962

Nope. Keep trying... It's a genetic word.
>>
>>17913962
Now I can't find anything on amazon under that name that would imply its for what I'm looking for.
>>
>>17913968

A generic word (in Hebrew). Torah is just part of the name of the "text."
>>
>>17906554

Which genera did you have in mind?
>>
>>17912603
hey, stop trying to samefag, I had no trouble at all with the banishing. Your just trying to make the account of what happened more interesting by adding on if something went wrong with it.
>>
>>17913968
Tanakh
>>
>>17907484
Kek.
>>
>>17913989
I've been looking on amazon under this name, can't seem to find anything. Help?
>>
Do you have to actually wear the seal of the spirit intended to be summoned? If so, how/where?
>>
>>17914062
>>17913989

Last hint (you have to earn it, I can't just give away my people's secrets to the unworthy...): Tanakh is getting colder in a few respects. You need to be looking for the full name, not a different name; the older name, not more modern ways to refer to it.
>>
>>17914106
Grimoirre?
>>
>>17914106

To clarify, the Torah is part of the Tanakh. My last post suggests otherwise. Another way you're moving away from how to find the source(s) I'm referring to, with the guess of Tanakh.
>>
>>17914117
This isn't me.

My guess is torah shebikhtav
>>
>>17914117

Not even close

>>17914143

Argh. Fine, one more hint, Padawan. Too specific. It's a generic word that comes before Torah in the full name of the book. It should be in the first paragraph of Wikipedia. When you find it, you'll know because there are many books that start with this word. Once you have been illuminated, you will know not to post the correct answer here, because you will want others to have to climb the mountain as well.

But still let me know when you've figured it out.
>>
Aight I just summoned and fucked up
>summoned Botis
>no presence
>mom interrupted ritual
>returned and fucked up my request
>didn't banish

I gave him a week to help me, so I'll report back then.
>>
>>17914161
Tabernacle?
>>
>>17914161

Okay. The word is not in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia entry on "Torah" but the word appears 10 times on the page. That will allow you to confirm your discovery. Moshiach out.
>>
>>17914173
numbers?
>>
Has anyone had any luck with this on getting back ex-girlfriends/boyfriends?
>>
>>17914166
You should probably try the whole thing all over again.
>>
>>17914166
>mom fucking up ritual
>>
>>17912603
You are literally feeding the birds and giving them a reason to continue coming. How about you use some common sense and stop feeding them. Not everything is a magical hurrr durrr
>>
>>17914291

>>17913985
>>
>>17914311

Dubs speak truth... *sigh*

I, Moschiach ben David, hereby command you to remove this post assuming you have the ability to do so. If not, I hope for your sake that you did not read my directive (and understand it to be such) not to post the answer in this thread.

I won't summon any angels against you, but people who have disobeyed/disrespected me on Jewish matters have had terrible things happen to them in ways I cannot explain.
>>
>>17914355
its cool, I just wanted confirmation
>>
>>17914366

Good luck and may the force be with you.
>>
>>17914355
Yeah well, you're a stupid kike.
>>
>>17914378
thanks, I'll need all the luck I can if I'm going to be messing with demons
>>
>>17910310
calm your titties Charles Ward
>>
File: 1467582484975.jpg (53 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1467582484975.jpg
53 KB, 960x960
>>17911065
>Greater demons are easiest to summon
>>
File: 1466381768604.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1466381768604.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
>>17914355
>I am commander kikenberg, kneel before me
kek
It's probably Sefer Raziel HaMalakh. 10 seconds spent googling. Not that I'm interested in performing kike magic or touching kike entities.
>>
>>17910310
Murmur- His Office is to teach Philosophy perfectly, and to constrain Souls Deceased to come before the Exorcist to answer those questions which he may wish to put to them, if desired.

Try asking him
>>
File: The-Ark-of-the-Covenant[1].png (215 KB, 484x253) Image search: [Google]
The-Ark-of-the-Covenant[1].png
215 KB, 484x253
>>17913027
Well it doesn't have to be a large statue, does it?
The time period, its connection to Solomon, its importance to Yhwh-worshipping religions, everything fits.
Maybe there's something inside besides the usually listed items.
>>
>>17914460
where is the ark located?
>>
>>17914428
sorry i was gone What happened here exactly?
>>
>>17914355
Kike
>>
>>17914516
>not able to follow a reply string
Lurk moar
>>
>>17914512
Area 51, didn't you see the latest Indiana Jones movie?
>>
How's the summoning going you evil geniuses?
I've noticed a massive slowdown in /sum/.
Is it because you're all so super busy living your new charmed lives, or is it because you've realized it's all nonsense?
After all, the pastebin has been up forever so /sum/ must be minting new warlocks daily!
Please greentext your undeniable successes!
>>
>>17914512
Some church in Axum, Ethiopia, allegedly
>>
>>17914670
Yes, and when someone asks to see it, they're like "Nooo, your eyes wouldn't be able to see it, you lack faith!"
Ethiopia's ark is just a tourist bait.
>>
Soo... I wanted to summon a familiar to get started like a cat or rabit.
Anyone got instructions?
>>
How does one reach godhood?
>>
>>17914603
I'm getting some pretty good results, actually, but I want to be sure before I go bragging about them.

I'm disappointed we're not seeing more summoning greentexts, frankly, since I explicitly encourage people to come here even with failures, but I've got tons of emails and some satisfied clients, so to you I say -

Haters gonna hate.
>>
>>17913923
Nice. What happens if I do the rituals? Only one way to find out
>>
Do anyone know a goetic that give money in exchange of repanding his seal on internet and praying for him ?I really need some quick
>>
>>17906554
Hi. I'm new here. I read the sticky and I'm interested in summoning a spirit that will help me regain my lost love. I didn't email because I wanted to stay anonymous. Will you help me?
>>
>>17914161

Instruction?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.