[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary Childhood Stories Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1065x701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1065x701
Let's get a childhood scary story thread started

>be me 10 at the time
>neighbors are going in trip for about a week
>ask me to water their lawn and tomatoes for money every other day
>say yes and water the next day
>first day I walk in and fill up the watering can and water the tomatoes
>glance at sliding glass door but the blinds are all blocking the glass
>glance away and water the lawn and go home
>2 days later I come back and notice that the cement is wet in the back yard
>that is weird because it was the middle of July and was really hot in the afternoon (it was around 6 at the time)
>glance at the sliding glass door and notice one of the blinds is crooked as if someone pelled it to the side to look out the window
>weirded out and try to water tomatoes but the hose wouldn't spray out any water
>walk to the otherside of the house and find another water spricket without hose
>start filling up watering can and I glance at a window and in the darkness I saw a face
>I picked up the can and dumped the water onto the tomatoes and ran
>didn't tell neighbors or mom
>pic unrelated
>>
O̜̅͆Pͮ ͈̏́i̗͇̣̰͓̝͈̒͊ͨͯ̓̊̅š̜̥͕̫͑͂ͨ̎ ̰̫͚ă̠̫̭̖͕͇ͪ̌ͥ͂ͣ͗ ̟̮͙͖̓f͙͚͉̭̰̘̻ͣa̪̤̼̤g̲̦͚̻̬̊g͓̟̙̽̌o͖͇̠̘͚̠̤ͦ́ͦ̄ẗ̳̖̋ͬ͂.̍̋̀
>>
File: I hate these things.jpg (10 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
I hate these things.jpg
10 KB, 199x300
>Be me around 7 years old
>Have sister who owns a small doll in a red dress.
>The thing gives me the creeps.
>Get older brother to play video games. (Her room had the N64 in it)
>Turn it around before we start playing
>After a few matches in smash I get the feeling something's looking at me
>Turn to check the doll and it's facing us
>Turn the doll around and play a few more matches
>Check again and it's facing us again
>Brother goes to bathroom
>I turn the dolls head 90 degrees and sit down staring at it
>I look away for a second
>Look back at doll and it's looking at me
>I pick up the doll and throw it in the large dumpster in the back
>Never told anyone because I know they wouldn't believe me
>>
File: adQTi.jpg (119 KB, 780x515) Image search: [Google]
adQTi.jpg
119 KB, 780x515
>be 12/yo me
>just moved to a new house
>parents go on trip, going to be gone for a week
>leaving me alone
>fuckyesh.jpg
>give me contact numbers blah blah blah
>been along for two days
>start hearing shit coming from attic
>dafuqisthat?
>get flashlight and go up the pull down steps
>only go up high enough to poke my head in
>shine flash light around when i see something.
>shittingmyfuckingpants
>see some fucking thing eating a rat
>too scared to move
>thing notices flashlight and turns
>got the fuck out and ran to friends house
>called police from there
>policed searched house
>found crazy homeless man living in attic
>mfw
>>
File: 1465240433746.jpg (36 KB, 302x311) Image search: [Google]
1465240433746.jpg
36 KB, 302x311
>>17864968
>Be me, at like eleven
>Summertime, parents aren't home
>Playing Nintendo DS with my neighbor's daughter on our porch (lived in a condo)
>She was like fifteen
>Her father comes out to take out the trash
>Suddenly hear a commotion in another condo about two hundred feet away
>It's a kid and a woman screaming
>He's screaming shit like "OW OW" and "MOM STOP" while she yells back at him to shut the hell up
>Friend and I stare at each other
>Neighbor rounds the corner where the dumpster was and stops to watch their house and listen
>Looks at us and points to it
>Reaches the porch, just says "I'm calling the damn cops" and goes inside
>They don't stop yelling for several minutes after he came back out
>Police arrive
>The woman stands at a window next to the front door arguing with a cop, insisting that nothing happened
>They end up breaking down the door and dragging the woman away in handcuffs
>The boy came out with blood and bruises all over his face
>He had no serious injuries so his father picked him up
My mother had already suspected the lady living there was an alcoholic, and ended up being right. I later learned that the kid, who was my age, was visiting his mother since his parents were divorced, and she ended up having a drunken meltdown and tried to beat his face in.
>>
Have another one (homeless man in attic guy). Don't actually remember this one since i was like a year old, got told this by my mom and grandfather.

>family out doing a garage sale while im sleeping inside
>they have baby monitor with them so they know when i wake up
>not selling much
>young lady comes up and talk to them
>lady tells senpai that her grandma use to live in that house
>grandma murdered in the house by a burglar
>senpai laughs it off
>senpai talks with her for few minutes then she leaves
>about 20 minutes later they hear static on baby monitor
>senpai hears voice through static
"Dustin..." (my name)
>mom and grandma freaking out
>dad and grandpa already running inside
>dad and grandpa try to open door
>locked
>no lock on the door
>keep turning the handle and beating on the door
>can hear female voice saying my name and laughing
>dad goes and gets wood cutting axe
>dad gets back and hits door with axe
>door shoots open
>no one but me sound asleep inside

They moved in with my grandparents that day, sold the house. Moved to the next town over.
>>
>>17865040
Holy shit. I would probably have pissed myself.
>>
File: suiseiseki[2].jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
suiseiseki[2].jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>17865004
Are you fucking kidding me desu? Why would you throw her in the GARBAGE DESU?
>>
>>17865382
Guy was up there fucking naked eating rats. Cops told my parents that he'd apparently been living up there for almost a month.

Dunno why we never heard him up there before.

26 now, hearing noises above me still creeps the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1464654498360.jpg (13 KB, 318x311) Image search: [Google]
1464654498360.jpg
13 KB, 318x311
>>17865004
That doll isn't even a little creepy you fucking pussy
>>
>>17865276
>>17865040

Jesus anon where do you live? I dont want to live in a town with such a shitty living area
>>
File: 3418676_640px.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3418676_640px.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>17865392
This is why we can't have nice things desu.
>>
>>17865466
The one from when i was 12 happened when we lived in Waterloo (I'm Canadian), the one from when 1 was when I was living in Calgary.

I have more stories, though these have happened with in the last 6 years so they aren't really relevant to the child hood posts.
>>
The scariest thing about my childhood.. Is not remembering it
>>
>>17865477
Please do anon, im hear reading with interest

American here my man
>>
>>17865491

Alright. A little back story (i've posted this on another thread earlier, different story though) I work in a homeless shelter for the salvation army up in alberta (fort mac). Been working there for 6 years now. This story happened my second year (as really worth noting happened my first).

>me and coworker sitting in office chilling, watching cameras to make sure homeless pop aren't trying to kill each other or sneak into the womens section
Both happen quite often
>getting jacket on with back turned to office door while partner watches the cameras
>suddenly hear someone slam on the door and yell
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
>me and coworker freak out and open door
>nothing there
>go back and check cameras
>nothing but the door shaking slightly
Cameras don't pick up audio
>freak out and call boss who laughs
"Don't worry, happens time to time"
>commencepissinginourpants

The pay was good and there wasn't any records of any employees dying or getting injured (can't so so much about the homeless pop though) so I stayed on there.

This one is also from the second year.

>going around doing my nightly checks of the rooms to make sure no ones stopped breathing
>hear homeless guy moaning
>don't really want to clean cum stains in the morning
>go over to dudes bed and nudges it
"Hey, go to the bathroom with that"
>dude keeps moaing and ignores me
le sigh
>pull blankets off dude
>hes not fapping
>hes cradling massive cuts on his arms
>holyfuckingshit
>rush back to office
work is too poor to give us walkies
>tells coworker to call ambulance
>runs back into room and try to cover up cuts as best as i can
>after ambulance came and take buddy away we check cameras before we give them to police
>no one went close to his bed.

Talked to a friend of mine at the station (I deal with cops a lot so I know quite a few officers), buddy didn't have any sharp objects on him.
None were found in the room after we cleaned it either. Cuts almost looked surgical according to him.
>>
>>17865539
Fuck dude thats intense, that last one is way too strange. My guess is that he had those cuts before getting there and was too drugged out to not feel it.

First one is kinda funny
>>
>>17865566

I dunno. We have a nurse that comes in around 7pm to check the people over, make sure they aren't any more sick than can be helped. Nurse never mentioned anything about cuts on the guy and they were pretty big cuts. Too large to really over look. But then again our nurse is kind of a lacker (and a bitch to top it off). One of the homeless guys, gunna call him Jack, told me a homeless guy killed himself in the shelter. Said the guy liked to beat the shit out of goofs (their term for kid diddlers). Apparently, the one that had the cuts, was a kid diddler. Could be coincidence, don't really know. Still freaked the shit out of me.

I find it funny now, didn't so much at the time. Got one more i think you'll like if you enjoyed the first one. Post it in just a second.
>>
>>17865591
Based thanks anon. You're really making my late night /x/ weekly browsing a good one
>>
>be twelve
>visiting dad's house, home alone with a dog and a cat
>enter back door from playing outside
>reach to open door to kitchen
>inches before my hand connects, the knob starts shaking violently
>persists for five or six seconds as I stare confused
>"dad? hello?"
>no answer
>slowly open door, no animals in sight
>cat was on the couch, dog was in my room

This shit happened on another occasion to the front door around midnight. This time, my dad, his girlfriend, and I were all watching it the whole time. Nobody was outside when we checked.

I have more stories from that house if anybody is interested.
>>
Not really childhood and not really scary but weird to say the least.
>fuck greentext.

Several years ago a friend and I were turkey hunting. We were using black powder rifles. This is kind of important to keep in mind. For those who don't know, black powder rifles are loaded with powder and bullet in the barrel and a primer in the breech.

So, i was loaded and ready to go. We were walking through the trees tracking down some turkeys. I heard some turkeys up ahead and set off to get one. When I got one in sight I cocked the rifle and lined up a shot. I pulled the trigger and nothing happened. I figured it was a bad primer so I put a new one in and lined up the shot again. Pulled the trigger and the primer went of just blowing air through the barrel. There was no load in the barrel. I just stood there dumbfounded. What the fuck happened to my load? I turned to ask my friend what just happened. He wasn't there. Now I was freaked out. I saw him about 50 yards back lying on the ground. I ran up to him and had to yell and shake him to wake him up. I asked what happened and he said he didn't know and he must have fainted. I told him about my rifle incident and we just stood there quiet. Then, he said "let's get the fuck outta here". We left quickly. We have never really talked about it again.

I have told just two people about it. No idea what happened out there.
>>
>>17865604
go ahead
i've lived in a haunted house myself and i saw the ghost of a little girl run accross the living room in the reflection of the window and when i would sleep in my room the computer's mouse would always click by itself and i never thought anything of it. also you could feel a presence in the basement, we've had a few people move in and out of it probably cause they saw some wierd shit but didnt tell anyone
>>
>>17865566

So here it is. This one takes place last year, was training a new girl. Oh and I should mention now. The sleeping areas and the office i work in (the office is on the same floor as the bed rooms) are all in the basement.

>up in bosses office due to change of partners
>boss wants me to train new girl
>ask boss if she warned new girl about the creepy shit that happens
>she laughs and shakes head
"who'd apply if we advertised it?
>fuckingcunt.jpg
>girl comes in at midnight when our shift starts
>she is 7/10, def would bang
>we introduce ourselves and talk for a bit before I call up the security guard who's normally on the floor above us to take over the cameras while I give her the run down of what we do during our shift
>walk her through the building and explain what we look for
>walking back to office when we hear door slam behind us
>youhavegottobefuckingkiddingme
>turn around
>door leading to bathroom is shut
>no light on
>figure it's a drunk guy who can't find the light switch
>know I'm going to have to mop piss in a minute
>take girl back to office and talk some more while security goes back up stairs
all our security guards are black and lazy af
>keep eye on bathroom door one the camera to wait for who ever went in to get out
>no ones leaving
>tell girl, she tells me to stop kidding around
>see someone going to bathroom and know somethings wrong when they step back
le sigh
>leave office with girl following me
>apparently water is flooding out from under the door
>godfuckingdammit.jpg
>get seriously pissed off with asshole ghost and grab mop
>open bathroom door and turn on light
>see curtain for shower pulled closed with figure behind it
>nononononononononononoNOPE
>hot chick sees shadow
>close bathroom door
>let homeless dudes piss all over the employee bathroom
>no one ever leaves the bathroom
>hot girl quits that morning

There aren't any lights out in the hall where the bathroom is so it wasn't one of us casting the shadow.
>>
>>17865601
Never really believed in any paranormal shit (I'm an atheist to boot, boss don't know though lol) till I started working at the shelter. I'd def be going around with a god damn camera if I could afford a tiny one i could carry around. Were not really allowed to photograph any of the clients that stay there so I could lose my job if I got caught.

Anyway. Off to bed for me now. Got to go work again at 4 tomorrow. Got more stories, though these four are by far the best ones I've got. Most of them are just quite whispers, cups falling of tables low grade shit like that.
>>
>>17865633
For many years it was just my father and I living there. It is a two-story house, but the upper floor was left uninhabited as it was almost unbearable to be there. One just felt this overwhelming sense of dread as they climbed the steps, and it grew in strength as they approached the bedroom (which is situated directly above mine). My father said that a woman's hair spontaneously combusted upstairs, and nobody was smoking. She got severe burns on her scalp.

I used to hear footsteps upstairs, pounding around, on a nightly basis. For months I thought it was my father, but I would look and see him fast asleep on the couch downstairs. That happened all the time.

The TV would turn on by itself in my room. It happened four or five times.

In my bedroom, the large window was blocked by those vertical hanging blinds, which went to the floor. On a few occasions, with no animals in the room, the blinds would be disrupted from one end all the way to the other, as thought someone were dragging their hand across them. The window was never left open.

Once, many years ago, my father lived there with a roommate (before my birth). One night he went to the foot of the stairs and saw a silhouette (presumably his roommate) leaning at the top of the steps, arms crossed. He called out to him, with no response. After a few attempts, he said something to the tune of, "alright, very funny," before walking back to the couch to watch television. Hours later, his roommate returned home from the bar, and they had no explanation for who the silhouette was.

The entire house feels... wrong. My mother lived there briefly while I was in her womb, and said that she has never felt vibes like that from a house. It's one of those places where you always feel like someone is watching you.
>>
File: nope.png (8 KB, 186x272) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
8 KB, 186x272
and this is why i don't go onto /x/
>>
>>17865685
yeah i know that feel because as i said before, i've lived in a haunted house too and you could feel a presence in the basement (and the garage too) and i was living there alone with my dad for most of the time, my uncle moved in and out of the basement and so did my sister, nobody ever stayed for long in that basement. it creeped me the fuck out. other than the things i've stated in my other post, once i was just chilling with my friends in my room upstairs and the bathroom door slammed by itself with like no windows open nothing. and once my friend said she saw a little girl across the hall in my dads room and i thought she was just fucking with me until the day i actually saw that ghost in the living room as i was saying goodbye to a friend who was leaving. my dad never believed in ghosts and still to this day he says they dont exist but i know they do after living in that house. ohh also somehow unrelated but once i was looking at people in the bikepath from the upstairs window and they could feel me looking at them, they'd turn around and shit.
>>
>>17864968
Not paranormal but still creepy.
>mom, sister and I are on a trip to SoCal
>at about 1 a.m. We get off the freeway to get gas
>tire pops
>don't see anything near us, only one street lamp
>big truck full of college dudes just so happens to pull up
>mom is hot, they decide to help
>sis and I have been sitting in the car the whole time
>shitigottapee
>I get out and one of the guys comes up and asks me what's wrong so I tell him
>he grabs my hand and says "I'll take you to the bathroom" and starts walking with me to some bushes
>being really quiet about it
>mom notices and freaks out, takes me and puts me back in the car and tells them to fuck off
>thank jeebus they already fixed the tire
Maybe he really was just trying to help, that's what I thought at the time (only like 9 years old), but looking back its rapey as fuck
>>
>>17865457
You need glasses if you can't see the creep in that bitch-faced thing.
>>
>>17864968
Ive got a few from when I was a teenager.
So we lived in this 2 story house that kinda looked like the amittyville house to make things worse so heres one incident that I recall.
My mom, my sister and I were all downstairs (mine and my sisters rooms were upstairs) and my sister had this bug yamaha keyboard so we're in the living room and we hear a faint sound of what sounds like a keyboard. We walk to the stairs and we hear it coming from the top. So scared as shit all 3 of us walk up the stairs. So at the top of the stairs it was my room first and towards the stairs to the right was a short hallway and my sisters room. So we walk into the hallway a few feet from my sister door and the music stops. We stare at the door for a few seconds before hearing a loud bang on her door and we nope the fuck out of there and back down stairs. Another incident was when My sister and I had some friends over. We were hanging out in the living room and I was on one couch with some friends and my sister was on the other with some friends. So one of the girls from the other couch is showing us some "ghost picture" on her phone. So we're looking at it and when we toss it back to her shes sitting on the floor and she had a glass of water by her knees. The phone stops in mid-air for a good 5 seconds literally fucking hovering as we all stare in disbelief over her glass before falling in. The room was quite for a whole minute before we asked each other if we had seen it too. One last incident that I will share actually happened to my mom. One morning yells up the stairs to wake me and my sister up for school. She lays down on the couch in the living room and heres footsteps coming down the stairs a few minutes later. Shortly after she hears the dryer door open and close in the laundry room. She calls out to my sister before hearing footsteps run up the stairs and gets no answer. She walks to the stairs and calls out to my sister. Still no answer.
>>
>>17864968
so she goes up the stairs and into my sisters room to find her still asleep. She didnt tell us about this incident for a while cos she didnt wanna scare us. Another thing about the house, there was a certain window that would always be covered in flies. Like completely covered. We would kill em all and next day the same thing and on top of that my little cousin claimed to talk to a girl named Sally on the staircase. That house was fuckin weird.
>>
>>17865040
>>17865276
>>17865455
>>17865477
Why are you lying on the internet?

Tulpa threads are more believable than the hot dogshit coming out of your mouth, lad.
>>
>>17865276
Holy fuck another Dustin. Not many of us
>>
all easily explained

>>17864968
They have a NEET son so they got you to do the chores

>>17865004
this is a common feature of dolls. They can turn thanks to the smooth surface on their base

>>17865040
Home invasion. Not paranormal

>>17865224
Abusive mother. Not paranormal

>>17865276
Not paranormal. Simply coincidence the static said your name
You were probably thinking of your name at the time

>>17865539
Cuts are easy to make with fingernails alone

Just a crazy guy. Not paranormal

>>17865604
A simply explanation, loose metal frame in the door knob combined with a draught or airflow toward the door can cause rattling

Same force can cause doors to slam shit or open and close on windy summer days. More common than you think

>>17865626
Your friend has narcolepsy and you have short term memory loss. You never loaded the gun.

>>17865648
>le sigh

Back to redd:t

>>17865954
>not paranormal
Enough said
>>
>>17866321
>"not paranormal"
>"SCARY childhood stories"
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>17866582
Not paranormal though.
>>
>>17866321
What's up with you and your multiple replies? Shut up, no one wants to talk to you or even listen to your retarded explanations.
>>
>Be me
>Live across from an old woman
>She hated out Husky, Cheyenne
>She dies one day, about a week before we move
>Cheyenne goes missing into the woods
>Have a nightmare that night
>Wake up in the woods by a large concrete wall
>She the old woman's shadow, but a lot larger, on the wall
>Run into the woods away from her
>Fall down and hurt myself
>There's a tree, a bloody ribcage that looks like a dog's is hanging from a branch, dripping
>It's not in the cage shape, it's been split at the spine and draped out
>I try to scream but I don't make sound
>Wake up
>The day we moved I saw her shadow on the garage door
>Yell for my dad
>He blows it off and we leave
>Never hear of it again
>>
>be me 10 at the time
>Have sister who owns a small doll in a red dress
>parents go on trip, going to be gone for a week
>She was like fifteen
>lady tells senpai that her grandma use to live in that house
>go back and check cameras
>"dad? hello?"
>we introduce ourselves and talk for a bit before I call up the security guard who's normally on the floor above us to take over the cameras while I give her the run down of what we do during our shift
>I get out and one of the guys comes up and asks me what's wrong so I tell him
>Fall down and hurt myself
>>
>>17865004
>older brother
>her
the true horror
>>
>>17866321
>disinfo
>>
File: 1466697965665.jpg (64 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1466697965665.jpg
64 KB, 612x612
>>17865648
>le sigh
>>
>>17867058
Fucking scary shit.
>>
File: noahoraporfavor.jpg (35 KB, 858x540) Image search: [Google]
noahoraporfavor.jpg
35 KB, 858x540
>be me
>be 10
>staying a whole week of my summer vacation on my uncle's house
>everyone leaves to a restaurant leaving me and my two cousins alone, one of them being around my age and the other is old enough to take care of us
>it gets too late
>my older cousin starts getting worried so she tell us to play videogames on the other room
>having a great time that helps us relax
>hours later we hear our aunt finally coming home with our parents holding her as she walks
>she's drunk
>older cousin's pissed and yells at her
>me and my younger cousin watch all of this from the other side of the corridor
>my aunt throws up on the floor
>my whole family freaks out
>ohshit.jpg
>something squirms and moves on the large puddle of vomit my aunt left off
>my mom sees us and runs to us so she can leave us on our room

Is not as scary as it is disturbing but is the creepiest shit that I've seen
>>
>>17866582
Not me but
>>17866699
I just wanted to contribute to the thread.
It did say scary stories and it was pretty scary thinking about later on.
I understand that you have nothing to do other than critique other people instead of fixing yourself though.
Critiquing is easier to get rid of boredom than being productive, I feel ya bro.
>>
>>17867280
>OHP

Oh really?
>>
>>17864968

This happened when I was three. It was told to me by my mom and dad. I have no memory of it because I was too young to remember it.

>be my mom sitting in living room with my dad.
>mom goes into my bedroom to check on me.
>sees me sitting on bed playing with a doll. A girl with long bonde hear wearing a pink dress is sittig next to me on the bed playing with a doll.
>mom assumes it's a friend of mine.
>dad walks by my room a few minutes later on his way to the bathroom and sees the same thing.
>Later I walk into the living room.
> Dad asks "Where did your little friend go? Did she go home?"
> Me confused and almost angry "I didn't have a friend over."
>parents checked room and no one was there.

Both saw her and talked about how they had both seen her.

I find the story kind of funny since it's always the youg kid that sees ghosts while he parents don't believe. I've always been a oblivious person and I can't see ghosts. We've lived in a few haunted houses and I can barely see them and sometimes I can sense their emotions. Well, creatures. I've never seen a human ghost.

In one house a creature that resmebled a human but all black and without a face, would walk up the staircase on all fours slowly like it was stalking prey. I would see it every time I walked in the upstairs hallway at night on my way to the bathroom. It would only move when I was in the hallway. It would start once I left my bedroom. Then it would stop when I closed the bathroom door. It would start going up again when I ran back to my bedroom. I never waited around to see what would of happened if I stood still and it got to the top while I was in the hallway.

I asked a friend who was into paranormal stuff about it and they groaned when I said the upstairs hallway made a crossroad between the bathroom, another bedroom, the staircase, and my bedroom.
>>
>>17867572
Do these letters bear meaning to you? (Yes, I am the /sci/ namefag if you are curious.)
>>
>>17866321

The non paranormal scary stories are still interesting. It reminds us crazy shit can happen in life even without the monsters.

The homeless man had cuts that looked surgical and were viewed by police officers. I'm pretty sure the people who see the shit of humanity every day and a nurse could tell clean deep cuts from ragged cuts caused by finger nails. Nails ard actually terrible at slicing clean.

If their friend had narcolepsy wouldn't that of happened more than once? I'd think a seizure which is something that CAN happen once would be more likely instead of a medical disorder that happens constantly for sufferers and wouldn't of happened just once.

. Narcolepsy happens when something is miswired in the brain and the chemical for a specific emotion triggers a person to fall asleep instantly.

(Some are knocked out when they get angry, one poor bastard sleeps every time he feels happy.)

He also didn't need short term memory loss for the gun to not work. Plus that is another thing that would not make sense if a condition that hindering happened once and only once. The humidity in the air would make better sense since gun powder doesn't exactly work wet.
>>
>be 12/yo me and my bro 9
>my nana mum passed a night prior
>she was a bitch we hated her
>had a few of her possessions in the house
>me and bro in bedroom trying to sleep
>spark and spell suddenly turned on and says the word "bitch"
>me and my brother run downstairs to tell our mum and dad what happened.
>day later dad returned it to the store for a replacement
>never happened again

Nothing major and all could be a coincidence but creeped us out at the time.
>>
Kind of a shitty story but oh well

>Not sure of age exactly anywhere from 8 - 12
>Upstairs alone
>Tired
>For some reason get the urge to get down from my bed and sit down and rest my head on the wall
>close my eyes
>Hear and feel an exhale that isn't mine
>The sound is started quiet and increased fast
>Imagine a car speeding by that kind of level
>Nothing there

Must've had a hobo living in the walls.
>>
Meh nothing to lose by sharing

>be 13/yo me still live in my old parents house
>house used to be a medical clinic for the small town we lived in, built around 1947 (we know that because there are dates starting from that all the way to 1967 in some of our closets)
>the first few months were normal, not bad at all
>6 months later when we gathered to watch a movie in the living room shit starts going down for the first time
>HUGE fucking blow is heard coming from the hallway, like if someone enraged had hitted the door of the closet that is in the middle of the hallway leading to our rooms and bathroom
>WTF is going on face on my bro mom and dad
>check house to see if someone got in the house when we were distracted, check the closet and nope nothing was there not even a mark where the sound was heard
>slept with locked bedroom doors that night and finished the movie in the morning...

That was the start of all my stories, after that shit got poltergeist level of weird and fucked up, to this day no friend, cousin or relative that we invited to that house to pass the night has found a logical reason for the things they expierenced so far and will remain like that, is for that shit i started believing in a hell afterlife really
>>
Eh so ill give some background, i was always in the woods as a kid because we moved to where i live now from a big city and i didnt have many friends there so i always found ways to play in the woods and have fun like that (ill greentext the rest)
>be me 8 or 9 at the time
>spring time so pretty cool out but tons of animals and life in the forest
>decide to take my brothers pellet gun out and shoot some squirrels
>walk about 10 minutes to a creek where i knew a bunch of squirrels live or are always at
>sit down on a fallen over tree that now serves as a bridge to cross the creek
>waiting for squirrels to come out, when out of the corner of my eye i see guy in full orange full speed sprinting through the forest, he hasnt seen me yet so i jump down from the tree and hide on the bank opposite of him
>he looks at me from one side of the creek and i look back at him.
>he smiles and says "sup" then turns and runs. And i do the same.
>get home safe
>mfw we only live one mile away from pre-release center
>mfw my brothers rifle look-alike saved me(he saw the bb gun that looked real and then fled)
>mfw my closest thing to a friend is a fugitive.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 301x168
This story I already posted in an alien thread, but HERE GOES.

>be 13
>just moved to a new house
>nervous about going to new school
>decide to calm down a bit
>around midnight
>thunder storming outside
>walk out onto porch
>sit down in a chair
>stare into the darkness
>think about life
>suddenly I look up
>see figure at the tree line
>figure is tall, thin, no clothing that I could see, and pale
>look up a bit more to try and see face
>as soon as I try to look
>figure takes a step back into the range of darkness I can't see
>freak out
>heart pounding
>run inside
>tell mom
Mom: "THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' OUT THERE."
>I know the truth tho
>beg her not to go outside
>she still goes
>has her midnight smoke
>comes back inside unharmed
>creature has not been seen to this day
>still scared to go in that area to this day
>still refuse to roam near the tree line at night to this day
>>
>>17868946
>after that shit got poltergeist level of weird and fucked up
WELL?!?
>>
File: babyblue.jpg (65 KB, 441x464) Image search: [Google]
babyblue.jpg
65 KB, 441x464
> be me at 7 years old
> at wagga train station with mum
> im about to step over the railway track, teenage boy grabs me and pulls me back
> like 6ft weird colored dark red hair, blue eyes, looked strange in a way and his eyebrows didn't look real and he looked really sad
> mother thanked him, he said no problem and his accent was really WEIRD still remember how weird it was, and mum obsessed over trying to figure out where he came from

> be me 16
> in beach worth on school trip
> walking down street, and see him sitting at the bus stop
> LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME, HASN'T AGED ONE BIT.
> he notices i see him
> stares me down then walks off

>mfw
>>
>>17869242
That's some Stephen King shit right there. The short story "Bad Little Kid" he wrote that is in "The Bazaar of Bad Dreams" has a kid that keeps reappearing throughout the protagonists life, torturing him. He kills the kid eventually, but still. The kid had red hair too.
>>
>>17869242
Some chick posted about a weird teenager in Grafton a while ago. She reckoned he was immortal, and had dreams about him. Description you two gave are very similar

Anyone save the sketch?
>>
>>17869366
Sorry, don't have a sketch.
>>
>>17865004
>implying that doll wasn't totally into you, breh.
>not making the doll your personal cumslut
>>
File: 1461360122748.gif (211 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1461360122748.gif
211 KB, 480x320
>>17864968
>>17864968
Some background: my father was very heavily religious when I was a kid prior to my parents divorce. Mother use to paint for the church we frequented and father knew most of the priests and would hold get-togethers on holidays in our tiny apartment.

>be me around 7yo
>Its about Christmas time, father has a bunch of church folk over to said tiny apartment
>mother puts me in charger of collecting coats
>meeting everyone at door while collecting coats and putting in parents room
>couple shows up with their kid; hes younger than me probably like 4
>never seen them at church
>kid was super awkward and shy
>mother puts me incharge of entertaining their kid calling him Jimmy
>tried ditching
>doesnt work, where I go he follows mumbling to himself
>sister wouldn't help either, busy with her friends
>finally give up and go to my room with Jimmy following me
>let Jimmy play with my toy collection so he would leave me alone
>sitting on little plastic-green-kid-chair pulled up to little-plastic-kid-table that had different color legs, watching Jimmy play with my toys
>Jimmy's mumbling became more relaxed
>realize he isn't mumbling but talking to someone
>ask Jimmy who he's talking to
>ignores me, continues to talk aloud to something
>get a little creeped out, chill runs up my back
>Jimmy takes two of my action figures and crawls out of my view, going underneath little-plastic-kid-table that I'm sitting at.
>feel cold
>Jimmy stops talking
>look just enough to see Jimmy staring at something
>decide to join Jimmy under the table
>look up
>a disembodied pale face staring back at me floating with long hair
>freeze in my tracks shittingbrix
>face looks super pissed opens its mouth as if its screaming at me
>no sound super fucking cold
>cant scream
>manage to jolt up, send table flying, knock over toys and chairs and bail out of the room
>tell my mom she pays no mind
>spend the remainder of the night sitting outside on the deck in the cold scared shitless.
>>
File: 1467333022923.gif (3 MB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1467333022923.gif
3 MB, 500x482
Fuck it, I'll tell one

>move into crazy old house converted to apartment
>very large house. use to be mansion other sections are other peoples apartments
>move in with sister, her friends, her partner and her little girl with my mom staying there too
>first time stepping in something feels off
>the air was heavy and stale
>always feel like something is watching
>get tour of house
>nothingspecial.exe
>get tour of basement
>massive almost like underground catacombs
>almost pitch black with dead animals scattered about in awkward places
>get use to living there for about a month
>cant sleep one night
>tossing and turning
>getting frustrated as fuck
>out of nowhere hear a whisper
>"GROUND"
>every hair on my body stands
>petrified but jump up and cut on the lights
>see nothing
>cut on every light in my room
>dont sleep good for years
>life gets worse and scarier from there

To this day, I can't explain it. I wasn't sleep and I clearly heard that whisper. And to top it off, my fan was on full blast. It's almost impossible to hear anything with the fan on high. I have more stories if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17866321
All their kids weren't living at the house with an exception of their 17 year old daughter who went on the trip with them. The couple was older, around 60-65 age group.
>>
>>17869526
Tell 'em.
>>
>>17869526
pls, go on anon, my body is ready for spoop overdrive
>>
>>17869526
More please
>>
>>17869526
More pls.
>>
The people have spoken anon, rev up those greentexts
>>
>>17869539
>>17869556
>>17869562
>>17869572
>>17869577
>few months pass (I said years meant months)
>everyone is turning on each other
>factions start forming
>sister is angry with me and one of her friends
>mostly everyone locks their doors and keeps to themselves because fights are constant and violent
>sister kicks out her partner and invites total strange to live in
>i hate them
>they hate me
>sister's former friend is alone in room one night
>she's sorting out dvds on the floor early one morning before work
>everything's a mess
>she hears a deep voice
>PUT THOSE AWAY!
>thinks its roommate fucking around
>nobody is there except me
>flies into my room
>has a look of fear I've never seen before
>shes shaking on bed
>objects start disappearing and reappearing in random places after this

I always had this thought from living there, I may be crazy but i always felt like the house was using our anger and hate to make us tear each other apart. i've never been felt such hatred and malice in my life before. Funny enough, the landlord told us the house was not only haunted but they use to keep corpses in the living room in the 1800's.
>>
>>17866321
Come on mate, you're just as bad as one of those Augusta on /b/ who rate every girls face in nude threads. Fuck off.
>>
>>17869583
Forgot, I did follow up on whatever the ghost whisper was. I went into the basement a few days later to look for clues. I tried to take our dog with me but he was terrified of the basement. I didn't discover anything except more dead rodents.

I don't believe in supernatural things but these stories make me question my beliefs. I still can't explain that damn whisper. I was fully awake and just had cut off the lights. It doesnt make sense to me
>>
>>17867058
Legit fucking kek.
>>
>>17869583
>use to keep corpses in the living room in the 1800's
It was very common for Irish wakes in those days. Sometimes folks would dress up the corpse and even dance with it; sometimes these wakes would last for days in drunken benders before the corpse was buried. The catacomb-y basement was probably used for body storage since it's naturally cooler.
</funfax>
>>
>>17868295
Wtf is a spark and spell?
>>
>>17868946
Tell us fucking stories anon. You can't say more shit happened and then not tell us what.
>>
>>17869615
Wakes are still normal in Ireland, but explaining what they are to people from outside Ireland tends to get strange responses
>>
File: TI_SpeakSpell_no_shadow.jpg (732 KB, 923x1162) Image search: [Google]
TI_SpeakSpell_no_shadow.jpg
732 KB, 923x1162
>>17869623
probably a speak and spell
>>
>>17869637
Makes more sense.
>>
>>17869615
Oh, I know that. I'm knowledgeable about that era. Still didnt make the other things that went on any less creepy.
>>
>>17865626
>"What the fuck happened to my load?"

L
O
L
>>
>>17866159

then who was stairs??
>>
>>17867058
Can someone explain me this, I don't get it
>>
>>17867332
And You fucker never asked what that thing was?
>>
>>17871790
It's 1 line from each story to make a mock story
>>
>>17871790
Some retard who thinks he's clever doing this in every greentext thread.
>>
File: 1460234012115.jpg (228 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460234012115.jpg
228 KB, 1280x1280
>>17864968
>be me
>be around 8-9
>walk around my flats
>look at one of the windows at some random flat that was not even from the apartment block
>see some movement
>look harder
>see woman looking at me
>making weird facial expressions
>get spooked
>run away
>go back the next day, she is still looking out of the window
>doing the same shit
>nope.jpg
>run to my dads store and pretend like nothing happened.
>>
>>17866321
Titanic faggot. Not paranormal.
>>
>>17871815
>>17871824
Thank you guys
>>
>>17865040
where in the first world would parent leave a 12 year old home alone for a fucking week. It's just asking to have ones house burnt down. Either you are lying about something or you have the worst parents.
>>
>>17867065
Anon and his brother played N64 in their sister's room, not that complicated.
>>
File: 1315246448630.jpg (10 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1315246448630.jpg
10 KB, 200x219
>>17866321
>>
File: 1467286620199-x.png (102 KB, 502x640) Image search: [Google]
1467286620199-x.png
102 KB, 502x640
>be 15
>playing xb1 (slight richfag)
>parents out for "date night"
>Its midnight
>fuck its late
>turn off xb1
>hop into bed
>bout to fall asleep
>hear loud ass humming
>wtf.jpg
>get up and follow noise
>look outside onto property
>see nothing
>still humming
>go back to bed annoyed
>lay down
>humming stops
>check time
>5:00 am
>question reality
>check parents bedroom >
>they are fucking sleeping
>fucksleep.jpg
>dont tell anyone cause they wont believe me.
>>
>>17872531
>bout to fall asleep
>now it's 5 hours later.
>dumb fuck
>>
>>17871834
Kekicus Maximus
>>
>>17869041
Are you sure he wasn't a Naruto cosplayer? That's even scarier.
>>
>>17865004
Should have ejaculated on the doll. That would learn her.
>>
>>17866321
I dunno mane. In my opinion, people and their intentions are far scarier than the paranormal. I sympathize with and for you because by the way you act, you'll never be able to relax and enjoy the littler things in life.
>like muh dick
>>
>be me about 11 y/o
>at home, 12am
>sitting on the couch in the living room, watching a movie
>get bored and start touching myself
>eyes wander and look to the back door in the kitchen
>porch light is on
>see a face in the window of the door
>face is positioned low like kid height but definitely a grown man's face
>face has glow to it, blacked out eyes, black hair and facial hair
>staring me down
>think I'm seeing a weird play of light on some leaves from the tree beside the door and look away
>look back seconds later and face is still there
>face SMIRKS, clearly looking at me
>look away out of fear then look back and it's gone
>freak out but want to protect my family
>being a stupid fuck, I run into the kitchen, grab a knife, and go check it out
>no one there
>dog that would even bark at falling leaves is absolutely silent
>run back in and tell grandmother (leave out the masturbation part obvs)
>she doesn't believe me
>terrified for a week. couldn't even look at dark creek water because it reminded me of those eyes

Kept my hands out of my pants a long time after that one
>>
File: 3397568666_21fdaa1b56_z.jpg (50 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3397568666_21fdaa1b56_z.jpg
50 KB, 500x333
> Go on family trip to the shenandoah mountains
>Go to campsite
>Spend whole day there
>night falls
>need to go to bathroom, and since it was a resort type place, the bathrooms were a bit away
>walk with my mom and cousin
>get to the bathrooms, I take a piss
>stand outside waiting on mom and my cousin to come out
>Hear something saying "Brandon", "Brandon, Look up here"
>When I did I saw some face looking down at me with jagged teeth.
>I freaked out and ran into the women's bathroom with my mom and cousin. Of course they were like "Wtf"
> I told them about this, and they pushed me out of the door
> I stood outside and heard my name once again, I saw peope camping near by , and asked them if they were saying the name brandon, They said no and hear it too. I went back to camp with my mom and cousin freaked out.
>>
>be around 7th grade age
>live in the backwoods of Kentucky
>three friends and I decide to go on an "adventure" while sleeping over at my house
>all grab bb guns
>we're adventuring so why not
>walk a few hundred yards out of my backyard and across the street and trespass onto someone's densely wooded property
>continue through trees until it begins to steeply decline down into a small ravine
>an old, rusted down RV sits on the ravine and, upon further inspection, is riddled with quarter-sized holes
>all around it are shotgun shells
>we’re all confused
We decided to get off that person’s property before we were shot. Maybe somebody was just bored and wanted to shoot up their old trailer, but how they got it through the densely wooded area still puzzles me. I wonder if it’s still there after all these years.
>>
>>17864968

that was just the neighbor's fishhead eating troglodyte son
>>
>>17873312
>>
>>17864968

>be me about 9
>riding bikes around the apartments with friend
>far side of complex
>older kid, probably about 13, comes out and talks to us
>starts asking us weird stuff like do we like to fag (his words)
>wut
>starts grabbing his 'breasts' and squeezing them
>asks if we want to hump
>wut
>getting scared now of this weirdo
>tell him we've got to go
>tells us to come back to his apartment and we can play games
>no way i got to go
>mom warned me about faggots like this
>never went to that side of apartments again

holy fuck. i don't know whether to think that kid was molested, or was another gacy in the making
>>
Ever heard of doppelgangers? Well, that happened to me as a kid.

So, there was this time I was playing with kids outside the house, and told them I got thirsty. So I went back inside and drank some water, but there were no glasses on the table. I got to the kitchen, passed by my sister and I's room (which only had a double-deck bed inside) and grabbed one glass, before I noticed that someone was inside the room. The door was wide open and I looked inside. Sister was on the bed, blanket draped over her legs as she sat cross-legged. I paused for a second before asking her 'what's up', and she only stared at me with a smile on her face. I raised a brow and shrugged. "Sis, please turn off the lights when you leave. And please, do leave the room, you've been holed up inside so much these days," I sighed and waved a small goodbye. Sis didn't reply. Then I was finished with drinking water, heading for the door, and was about to open it when it opened towards me. Sister appeared in front of me. She smiled and said, "Sis, I got your favorite siopao (it's a bun/food)! Let's eat this together, I also brought some etc. etc." before approaching the kitchen. I stood frozen at the door before I heard her call out for my presence. When I looked back, the light on our room was turned off, and the backdoor (that was probably 10 steps away from our bedroom door) was completely open.

Never said anything to her about this incident, but I asked if she even had a blanket on her bed. She replies that she doesn't use blankets, it was already so hot so what would be the point. After that, nothing much really happened.
>>
>>17872531
>Xbox 1

Xbox 1 is like three years old, you underage faggot
>>
>>17865457
That's also not the same doll. If you recall I threw the one I was talking about away.
>>
>>17875063
Brah 15+3=18
>>
>>17869452
Holy shit anon
>>
>>17867718
Nobody cares faggot
>>
okay so this is more of a fucked up thing with my mom

>mom is 18
>always been an obnoxious whore
>found out she's pregnant
>dad suddenly dies before seeing his kid
>after that mom keeps getting nightmares about him
>"I'll come back and I'll drag you down with me."
>literally wakes up crying and sweating
>always feel like someone's watching her
>she soon has the baby
>it me
>doesn't look remotely related to her
>she's blonde with blue eyes, very pale skin
>I have brown hair, dark brown eyes, and light brown skin
>like my dad
>our facial features aren't even same
>everyone has always told me I look like an exact copy of him
>she fears me
>feat turned into hate and abuse from her
>skip to 19 year old me
>mom is drunk again and starts hurting me
>get a really bad anxiety attack, told me to go die
>try running out of the house, grabs me and is beating me
>black out for a moment
>two seconds later she's on the floor
>her left eye is split open, blood everywhere
>my fist is up, hurting a bit, blood dripping down
>literally trying not to throw up from all of this
>start running

>TLDR; I think I got posessed by my dead dad to hit my abusive mom

I haven't seen her since, though I strongly believe my mom is sensitive to the paranormal, because I got more stories to share from my crazy mom
>>
>>17875567
Please, share more stories, anon.
>>
>>17875567

Here's another

>aunt dies from choking from her own vomit while drunk
>yeah I know my whole family history are alcoholic retards
>we mourn at her home with her family
>they have a cool playground in the back, messing around over there with kids
>mom watching us
>I'm on the swings in front of her, notice that she doesn't look comfortable
>ask what's wrong
>grips her drink tightly and says nothing
>okay then

>it got late and we went back home
>went to my room to sleep
>stepdad and mom sat in the living room to watch movies
>suddenly something grabs her foot
>she looks down to see my dead aunt, but face more contorted
>shouting at her
>"I'm dragging you down with me you bitch"
>she starts screaming
>stepdad freaks out and shakes her, not seeing dead aunt
>she feels like she's scratching her ankles
>mom snaps out of it
>ankles are red, but no scratch marks

I heard this from my stepdad when I asked about the screams I heard that night
>>
>>17875592

>be 11 at this time
>wake up to my mom next to me in my bed
>wtf
>two days later she tells me what happened
>she woke up with her dead grandma hovering above her, staring at her, very angrily
>mom tried to move but couldn't from her bed
>her dead grandma slowly levitates to the side, going through the wall, her haunting eyes glued on to her until she was gone
>mom suddenly can move again, runs to my room to sleep
>>
Kind of lame stories, but they really happened:

When we were kids, my sister and I lived on the top floor of a two-story house, with a common room between us. In this room was a TV. For a few months one year, the TV would turn itself on and off, flip through channels on its own, change its own volume and shit.

>u dumbass its just an electronic glitch

Here's the thing though: my parents were in that room a lot, it had the computer they did work on (they were both teachers, so they were in there a lot making quizzes and stuff). And none of this happened when they were there. We told them about it and they thought we were bullshitting, it's like whatever was in there was having a giggle. Eventually it just stopped doing this, and we had the TV for a few more years without incident.

Another time I had a dream that I was a werewolf, and I woke up with the claws on my hands and feet ripping through my sheets. I didn't have long or sharp nails or anything, they were perfectly normal, yet the sheets were completely fucked somehow.
>>
>>17875600

>be 8
>down on our luck, homeless for a while
>stepdad rents a room
>we all live in there cramped up
>family wakes up to my mom
>she's shaking all of us, and points at something
>we can't see it but she's shaking like a motherfucker, completely speechless
>starts moving her finger around the room
>shitting my pants, in tears
>step dad trying to calm the both of us down
>suddenly she points at the DVD player on top of the TV
>silence
>it fucking turns on and it opens by itself
>we all scream and get the fuck out of the room, waking up everyone in the house
>end up sleeping in the car
>>
>>17869719
this made me laugh holy fuck
>>
Tbh I live in an 80 year old house that sits on top of the grounds where some rich guy's mansion burned down with him inside it, (Which I know because the ghost tour every Halloween comes by and talks about it to the tourists) and I haven't experienced jack shit.
>>
>>17867043
What happened to the dog?
>>
Don't know if it qualifies as "childhood" but...
>Be 14 8 years ago
>I'm helping at small food joint family used to own.
>Nothing big, just this small place near a gas station and some houses.
>It's like 4PM or so on a saturday, a slow day, not much people has come, only a family who stopped for snacks.
>Then here comes this girl, maybe a couple years older than me(?) She orders some things and a soda.
>Looks kinda serious and quiet, black hair green eyes, kinda short.
>I give her her stuff and she eats on a table near me. She ates pretty fast so everything is gone quickly.
>She just sits there minding her business for a good half an hour
>The family that was sitting outside leaves and she's still sitting there looking at nothing in particular.
Honestly at this moment im concerned shes a robber or something; it sounds a little paranoic but it's not uncommon in my area and I was all alone at the time.
>Suddenly she stands and starts looking in her bag
>shitthatswherehergunis.jpg
>Gets her wallet out
>thankgod.gpn
>She pays me, I give her change, goes back to sitting.
>Whatever, I got my money so it's good.
>Sunset already on us, looking nice.
>Suddenly this girl starts speaking out of nowhere so i don't really get what she said at first, hear something like "It seems now" idk
>"What?"
>"I don't like what I do, but I'm not complaining either."
>She speaks kinda...weird? I dunno it was hard to follow what she said, but I figure shes speaking about work (?)
>"What do you do?"
>Silence
>"It's easy to forget what you're supposed to do, but that's not a problem for me."
>OKAY.gif
>I don't feel like she's talking to me anymore desu. I actually remember feeling distressed by this point which didn't make sense.
>She stands up once more. Can only describe her movements as "heavy" I dunno, like she was putting a lot of effort into it
Part 1/2
>>
>>17876134
Post part 2 mf
>>
>>17876134
>She turns to look at me but I can barely see her face. Literally, it's like my eyes were glass and someone just breathed onto them.
>Her body stars dissapearing (??) my whole view is blurry but only she seems to be turning transparent (???)
>I see her moving her mouth (or the pink blurry stain that's suppposed to be her mouth) before I feel like air is scaping my lungs and I black out (???)
>I wake up in my bed
>"Haha it's a nightmare you fucken idiot" said to myself
>But why did I dreamt a whole damn day tho?
>See cellphone. Nope!, same day, just some hours later. And how did I got home anyways?
>Go downstairs and see my mom watching t.v
>"Why am I home?" I ask her
> Mom:" Uh? I picked you up like I always do at 7"
>"Did I fell asleep on the joint?"
>"Haha, you better not. No, you closed and enetered the car like always, did you take a nap during work?"
>"No...but I fell asleep on the way back home right?"
>"No. You were in the passenger seat, i would have noticed. What are you talking about?"
>"Idk. Sorry" Goes back to my room and try to forget about it.
Honestly to this day I don't know what the fuck happened or if I even saw that girl at all.
>>
>>17865477
>waterloo
Fuck, never leaving my front door unlocked at night ever again.
>>
>>17869608
Autists?
>>
Not exactly a childhood story but thought I'd share. Last year at the age of 20 I moved into a flat on my own, I live in Australia and it was summer so it was hot. I had been sleeping with the ceiling fan on occasionally due to the heat, it makes an annoying humming sound that pisses me off as I try to sleep since I'm a light sleeper. Anyhow one night I remember waking up and hearing the humming, I open my eyes and think "holy fuck, that's loud as hell. Is my fan broken or something?". It sounds way louder than it should so I went to turn my head and look at the fan... Only problem with that is that my head won't move, my entire body was paralyzed. I tried to move my eyes but all I could do was stare straight ahead. The humming continued to get louder, so loud my ears and head were pounding and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. At this point it was obvious that my ceiling fan wasn't making the noise and I started panicking that there was something (ufo) hovering above my house causing the noise since the humming was so loud. I remember being terrified about what was causing the noise and my head hurting from the volume before everything turned black. I woke up super groggy in the morning and thinking "that stupid humming from my fan gave me a nightmare" and I rolled over to look at it, I'm not sure why but my heart sank in my chest when I saw that I haven't even turned on the fan that night. I know it was probably just a stupid nightmare or maybe sleep paralysis but I still feel weird about it. Especially the pain in my ears and head since I don't recall experiencing pain in a dream before or since.
>>
>>17866321
buzzkill nigger
>>
>>17873294
That was Willy the wank ghost, he scares little boys that try to wank when they should be asleep
>>
>>17867798
The one time I was in prison I had a celly who was narcoleptic and he would quite literally just fall asleep instantly. It was alright 'cause he told me if it happened whist he was smoking I could have the cigarette. Only thing was he smoked this shitty cheap tobacco we usedta call Fences & Hedges :) Raw shit
>>
>>17868521
You weren't kidding, it was shitty!
Jk Anon, it's all good mate, actually not that bad a story, preddy weird desu senpai
>>
>>17869615
Intradasting desu tbqh thanks
>>
>>17869452
saw something similar once.

>be 9 or 10
>all the lights are off
>walking through the hallway that connects the kitchen to the living room
>dad is drunk on the couch listeting and singing to the doors on replay
>touch me.mp3
>enter to my room
>i don't turn on the light
>i sit at the edge of my bed
>i'm tired and my dad won't shut up and go to sleep
>lay on my back to look at the ceiling
>disembodied head with long brown hair, intense eyes, wounded skin and manic smile is looking at me
>not even scared but after a moment of holding eye contact i call my dad
>doesn't respond and even sings higher
>look at the door and then back at the ceiling
>the thing is still there floating around the ceiling
>calmly stand up and leave my room
>>
Not so interesting story, but it's kind of stupidly funny if I think about it.

>be around 11 or something
>been sick for a few days, have fever
>I wake up in the middle of the night, everything's quiet
>suddenly I hear some growling and some rustling from the kitchen
>my door had a glass part, and I see the shadow of some werewolf looking motherfucker slowly coming towards the door
>nope.jpeg
>get out of bed, open window, jump out
>cold winter air clears my head
>whatthefuckamidoing.png

Well I had to move the trashcan to below my window to climb back up. Mom was freaked out that someone was trying to break in. Only told her what happened recently. As for the werefol thing, it was probably a hallucination from the fever.
>>
Didn't happened to me but to my dad before I was born

>be my dad in the late 90's
>sleeping
>suddenly awaken by some weird noises
>he still is in his room but now the walls are covered in tanned leather sawed together
>there's a green light coming from one corner
> instead of my mom there's an old lady next tp him screaming something like :brashapape"
>noped abd yelled
>my mom "wakes him up"
>he's sitting on the bed and the room is back to normal
>he did some research and "brashapape" means "shitstalker" in an old swiss slang

Not the only paranormal shit my dad saw, though I've never seen one myself
>>
>>17865004
Should have put the doll's head into your pooper.
>>
>>17871977
Not that poster, but I was regularly left alone for up to a week at a time from middle school on. This was the late 80s / early 90s and people weren't batshit then.

I was more than capable of feeding myself and calling a neighbor if there was trouble.
>>
>>17866321
What makes your post paranormal? Are you possessed by an autistic ghost?
>>
>>17865626
When did you go turkey hunting? 1650?
>>
File: 1407113272955.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1407113272955.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>17875404
I never had much contact with the paranormal, maybe two or three other for-sure-spoopy-incidents but the majority of them happened WAY later in my life; other than the weird shit that went down at my church, which was a fucking DRIVE to get to and was out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by forest (I later found out one of the priests used to molest his daughters a lot, they actual stayed with us for a week and exhibited weird behavior. This spectral face/head/thing.. memory is one of my most vivid memories from my child hood and I never spoke up about it after it had happened until two years ago. Wish I had too much time went by for both my mother and sister to remember much beyond the party itself. Definitely freaked them out, they also couldn't remember the couple's name or their kids name for that matter.

>>17878676

That's pretty creepy anon. When you got up and left did it pursue you or change its demeanor? Also did you experience any cold? After it opened its mouth and everything had become really cold and I fucking bailed. I felt like it chased me out of the room. It was the only time that kid ever really reacted he seemed fairly startled as well, not as much as me though. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Wish I had remained in the room longer to experience it more like you had. It all happened pretty quickly but was quite intense.

Come to think of it there was a lot of WEIRD shit that happened at that church, or came from it. Not a whole lot of spoopy shit but just... weird shit. I remember there was this one particular man-child (literally) that had the mentality of a kid my age at the time, but he was enormous and he liked me. Scared the hell out of me as a kid, Id run and hide from him but he thought I was playing a game and would follow me around and try to find me. HATED that. He kinda looked like that giant dude from Happy Gilmore, as funny as it sounds.
>>
>>17865276
Yeah fuck that shit anon
>>
>>17866321
Fuck off faggots
>>
>>17878259

Sleep paralysis?
>>
>be 15
>house to myself
>as a teen this was a big deal
>set up family laptop in living room
>have hours to jerk off and watch tv
>decide to get a coke in the fridge in the basement
>while in the basement I hear moaning above me
>walk near the stairs and the moaning gets louder and more rapid
>creep upstairs scared out of my mind
>discern that it came from the living room I was just in
>slowly approach the room as I hear a profound scream
>reach the couch and realize I left a porn tab open at max volume
>>
>Be 10
>Live in the country
>Get cool walkie-talkies for my birthday
>Me and my cousin, who is 8, do dumb spy shit with them outside all day into the night
>Go into cornfield at night to do 'spy vs spy'
>use walkie-talkies about an hour into the night
>basically pitchblack and silent beyond hearing my cousin move through the cornfield away from me
>radio crackles
>voice I don't recognize beings to talk on walkie talkie
>starts to tell us to come outside the cornfield and to the roadside
>tells us he has cool 'spy gear' he wants to show us that we can use
>cousin wants to go and i beg him not to
>the guy on the other end just keeps saying that 'it's real neat stuff' and that we should come to his truck
>hear my cousin move through the cornfield towards the road
>fucking rush to grab him
>force my cousin to go the opposite way towards our house
>person on walkie talkie keeps telling us to come to the truck on the road to play with real spy stuff

if you're wondering, yes I told my parents and yes the police were called, but nothing showed up in the search, probably some freak passing through
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467216152935.jpg (21 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467216152935.jpg
21 KB, 405x720
>>17867718
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>17869452
But did you die
>>
>>17880147
Lmao
>>
>>17880174
2spoopy5me
>>
File: Hoggle_face.jpg (23 KB, 307x276) Image search: [Google]
Hoggle_face.jpg
23 KB, 307x276
>>17864968
>be 7 or 8
>Have a creepy old man doll
>looks like hoggle from the labyrinth a bit
>pic related
>think it was from a box of random toys my grandpa bought at the goodwill
>left it in my toy box 99% of the time
>didn't like playing with it
>every now and then I'd wake up
>see doll sitting on my desk staring at me while I slept
>nope the fuck out to my parent's room
>they'd yell at me and put it back in toy box
>thought my brother was pulling a prank
>brother swears it wasn't him to this day
>brother is a priest, not that that makes him more honest
>>
File: cocaine.jpg (718 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
718 KB, 1000x667
>>17880174
>your parents keep coke in the fridge

wtf?
>>
File: hoggle2.jpg (141 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
hoggle2.jpg
141 KB, 280x350
>>17880501
Scary Hoggle face you say?
>>
File: 1222583791703.gif (676 KB, 225x144) Image search: [Google]
1222583791703.gif
676 KB, 225x144
>>17880181
Thats fucked up anon. Glad you knew better. Me and my cousin actually did the exact same thing at my grandparents house. Did your cousin manage to get really close? Like did you guys end up seeing the truck through the corn?
>>
>>17872536
under rated post
>>
>>17873364
not often to find a fellow kentuckian on here. hello from Fleming/Mason/Lewis county (I'm right between all 3).
>>
>>17878542
Underrated post of the night.
>>
File: picc.jpg (11 KB, 219x187) Image search: [Google]
picc.jpg
11 KB, 219x187
I always had a feeling like something like some entity is "attachted" to me. I've been living in different places and same shit happens. I still very often have a sleep paralysis.

>be 4 (?) at night
>be little shit and wake mom beacause I want to pee and afraid of dark
>go with me
>I see something sitting under the table
>be dumb and ask is it older brother
>"yep, yep go pee"
>go back to the room
>no one under the table

When I was 5-6 i wake up at night and saw something next to my bed. It was staring at me. It was all black and had hat. I turned to the other side to not see this shit.

>be 10
>be at camp
>wake up one morning
>see terrified people in my room talking
>ask what happens
>they said that they saw something was sitting at the table and later run off to the corner
>mfw
I have no idea what it is but I have a feeling like it drain my energy. I sometimes can't sleep beacause of Sleep Paralysis. When I'm trying to sleep SP appears, I wake up, trying to sleep again, SP appears and it takes some time before I feel exhausted and finally fall asleep.
>>
>>17866321
You're the one that needs to be on fucking reddit pal.
>>
Not really scary but it freaked me out as a kid
>Be me, 10 or 11
>Live in Redneck town
>fucking around with older sister and little brother at night
>there is a couple houses on a trail next to our house, and that's it for miles
>decide to mess with our old ass neighbor
>stay by the tree line, creeping up to his yard, his gigantic yard mostly consists of piles of logs
>suddenly he fucking bursts out his shed screaming at us
>not scared until he grabs a shovel
>book it down the road screaming
>he's still yelling at us while chasing us with a shovel
>finnaly see our house and run inside
>>
Anywhere I can explore my bizarre childhood of neglect, denial, and other shit that doesn't leave visible marks like bruises or scars?
>>
>>17869615
>used to dress up corpses and dance with it
Shut the fuck up you utter moron, no they fucking didn't.
>faith and beggorah such times as we had in the old country
Retard.
>>
File: 1467477734038.jpg (52 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1467477734038.jpg
52 KB, 640x1136
>>17869242
>>17869366

Someone has mentioned this here a bit more recently.
>>17875161
>>
>>17865539
Fort Mac sucks.
>>
>be me
>my family recently moved into a new home
>everything's pretty comfy, nothing too bad
>but then I put a bender poster in my room
>everynight his legs would move
>his fucking metallic face would change expression
Ive got tonnes of stuff that happened liked that, should i dump?
>>
>>17882115
yeah sure
>>
>>17869609
>>17869526
That whisper thing is natural i think. I've heard whispers(or rather a whisper) as I am about to fall asleep and once or twice when i was fully awake.

Its most likely just your brain doing something fucky to you.
My whisper sounded like someone spoke directly into my left ear even though i had my left ear on the pillow so if it was some neighbour that talked loudly it would have been muffled but it was very clear and spoken 1cm from the ear.
One whisper was a scream.
One said my name i think.
One was just a whisper type sound-

The rest i cannot remember.
>>
>>17878259
Sleep paralysis and a nightmare.
>>
>>17882121
>be at the house for a couple of years now
>when no ones home, there will be crashes in the kitchen
>like pots and pans smash
>always hear talking
>like someone just talking downstairs
>go check if someones stealing shit
>nothings happened
>checked all the cupboards and everything like that
>everythings normal
>>
>>17882155
>>17882115
you might have a mental illness
>>
>>17882155
>this shit keeps happening
>every night when I'm home alone
>get sick of it, make sure there's no airflow
>open every single cupboard door
>sit and wait for the crashes and shit
whitest I waited I sat on my computer and did fuck all, remember being shitting myself throughout it

>Everything seemed fine, nothing was making noises
>was just about to go to sleep when shit happens again
>fucking huge crash
>like every things been thrown on the ground
>I go down stairs with my old air-rifle and see
>nothing
>except there is one cupboard closed
>the one that the wind couldnt possibly close

shit my self and cry for a couple hours after that
>>
>>17882170
>I was 14 when this happened
>all that shit happened a long time ago
>Be late night, get hungry af and stand up
>for some reason I just stare at my mirror
>don't move just stare at myself whilst listening to music
>only light is the light radiating off my phone
>my music shuts off, phone is still on
>still staring at myself
>just stand there for what seemed like an hour
>suddenly hear a "Hello? Help? Hello?" coming through my headphones
>the voice was cold, desprate and feminine
>it was almost robotic
>only coming from one ear, even though both ears worked
>look at the mirror
>see a beached face, cant tell gender but it looked horrific
>suddenly scream and run out
>slept on the sofa
>>
>>17880022
>This was the late 80s / early 90s and people weren't batshit then.
Lol you can't be serious
>>
File: 1426730456166.png (512 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1426730456166.png
512 KB, 800x598
>>17866321
mfw I actually enjoy these stories, even if I find most to be barely believable, and end up being more amused by how much one post can trigger half the people in a thread.
>>
>>17882192
>>17882170
>>17882155
>>17882115

Same fag as all these

>my and my friends find a old tram stop
>like a big ass house, kind of looked like a train station
>found out about the underground bits
>most of its flooded but theres a few cool bits
>suddenly one of my friends lets call him W screamed
"Guys you have to fucking see this its a fucking pentagram there are weird symbols all over the wall too"
>all think hes joking until I bump into him
>he wasn't fucking with us
>full blown pentagram, bunch of weird shit on the walls and a dog skeleton in the middle

We of course all shit our selves and ran down back to safety.
>another of my mates, lets call him E
>E looks like a 8 year old boy
>W dares E to go in by him self
>E does it because "hes no pussy"
>a couple of seconds later he runs back up saying he can hear shit
>we all tell him that hes a pussy and that hes just scared
>he runs up looking pissed
"`OKAY! Who's fucking with me?"
>we all looked confused
"Someones playing fucking classical music and left there light down there."
>we all say he's just shitting it and he goes down in again
>mind you each one of these trips lasted 10 seconds
>he ran back up
>we where all silent
>You could hear some classical that immediately turns to static
>we all shit it and bolt out of there
>>
>>17882217
>we end up going back there, people always say how they can see a bright light
>like just a little ball of light floating
>nobody can figure out who did the pentagram
>>
File: Funpage-CLaroL.jpg (32 KB, 360x452) Image search: [Google]
Funpage-CLaroL.jpg
32 KB, 360x452
>be about 10 or 11
>on camping holiday with family and friends
>bunch of us kids decide to explore
>we find this wooded area, all trees and brambles and stuff
>we decide to go into it, its very overgrown
>theres no paths through the area, its so overgrown with weeds that we are wading waist deep through the undergrowth
>no paths whatsoever, no signs of anyone coming through here in a long time
>we get really deep into the area, it feels like we are walking/wading for a long time
>we stop for a breather
>from a bush next to us we hear a single cough
>cough sounds like comes from an adult male
>we look at each other for a split second, then turn and run out of there as fast as we can

This was years ago. I still think its strange because of how overgrown and inaccessible the area was, plus there was no sign of anyone having been through there in a long time. If some guy had been walking through it we would have seen some sort of path beaten through the undergrowth.
>>
>>17882409
creepiest image on /x/
>>
>>17875063
If its 3 years old that would make anon 18... Christ, some ppl on this board, I swear
>>
>>17882192
Staring at your own reflection in a mirror too long, especially in a dim lit area, can cause you to see things in the reflection. There's been a few studies on the subject. The voice I've no idea.
>>
>>17884685
Sauce on studies
>>
>>17867332
>on
>>
>>17872531
The humming was the xbox overheating
>>
>>17875600
>>17875592
Do you think these might be symptoms of her alcoholism rather than the paranormal?
>>
>>17882710
>qt-ist image on /x/
ftfy
>>
File: the fuck.gif (307 KB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.gif
307 KB, 390x219
>be me
>wake up at like one or two in the morning
>try to go back to sleep
>sooner or later I hear footsteps run up and down my downstairs hallway. It sounded like the "ghost" was wearing boots or something with hard soles
>and I mean RUNNING. just stomping up and down my hallway
>obviously scared shitless
>after five or ten minutes it stops
>the morning after i ask my parents and they said they heard nothing
>never happened again

I don't know I was just tired and I interpreted the boiler or AC as some sort of ghost running in my hallway, but it was still terrifying nonetheless.

Short bonus story

>when i first moved into my house (same one the story above took place) i wanted to explore the backyard, since there was a forest behind it
>after some exploring, i find a fuckton of deer skulls
>ask my parents about it and find out the guy before me was a hunter
>every deer he killed, he brought it home, cooked it, and ate it.
>he chopped off the heads and tossed it into the woods

Not really creepy, just sort of weird
>>
File: suspicious-fry.jpg (34 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
suspicious-fry.jpg
34 KB, 467x350
>>17878848
>before I was born
>late 90's
>>
>>17865488
I have that issue, I can remember vague details but idk if it's because I'm an alcoholic, but I have to get my family to recall anything about my own childhood til about 17yrs old.
>>
>>17869133

>still being 13
>>
>Im like 6 or 7 at this point
>Sleeping
>Wake up in middle of night
>Hear voice right by my bed
>Answer
>Realize it makes no sense and hide in covers until daylight
>Years later
>Going over family tapes/ recordings
>hear "whats your name" In tape
Sounded like nobody in my family in case anyone was wondering.
>>
File: 1459704934746.png (34 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1459704934746.png
34 KB, 210x210
>>17865539
>le sigh
>>
>>17882000
Damn, he's a hottie.
>>
>>17867058
Hahahaha I would love to fist your anus
>>
>be me
>mom goes into my bedroom to check on me.
>she was a bitch we hated her
>For some reason get the urge to get down from my bed and sit down and rest
>HUGE fucking blow is heard coming from the hallway, like if someone enraged had hitted the door of the closet that is in the middle of the hallway leading to our rooms and bathroom
>waiting for squirrels to come out, when out of the corner of my eye i see guy in full orange full speed sprinting through the forest, he hasnt seen me yet so i jump down from the tree and hide on the bank opposite of him
>walk out onto porch
> walking down street, and see him sitting at the bus stop
>tried ditching
>massive almost like underground catacombs
>everything's a mess
>doing the same shit
>see nothing
>look away out of fear then look back and it's gone
> I stood outside and heard my name once again, I saw peope camping near by , and asked them if they were saying the name brandon, They said no and hear it too. I went back to camp with my mom and cousin freaked out.
>we’re all confused
>tell him we've got to go
>she's blonde with blue eyes, very pale skin
>suddenly something grabs her foot
>mom suddenly can move again, runs to my room to sleep
>shitting my pants, in tears
>Suddenly she stands and starts looking in her bag
>"Did I fell asleep on the joint?"
>not even scared but after a moment of holding eye contact i call my dad
>whatthefuckamidoing.png
>he did some research and "brashapape" means "shitstalker" in an old swiss slang
>slowly approach the room as I hear a profound scream
>cousin wants to go and i beg him not to
>thought my brother was pulling a prank
>they said that they saw something was sitting at the table and later run off to the corner
>finnaly see our house and run inside
>his fucking metallic face would change expression
>nothings happened
>fucking huge crash
>just stand there for what seemed like an hour
>E looks like a 8 year old boy
>nobody can figure out who did the pentagram
>>
File: wtfdidisee.png (162 KB, 1786x826) Image search: [Google]
wtfdidisee.png
162 KB, 1786x826
here's my spoopy childhood story.
>>
>>17865954
pic of your mom
>>
>>17866321
Here's your (You) you shithead
>>
File: story.png (63 KB, 730x612) Image search: [Google]
story.png
63 KB, 730x612
Still gives me chills remembering that
>>
>>17894277
I experienced something like this as well when I was about 10.
Fucker stood there for 5 minutes and I knew it was looking at me. It's silhouette was a more solid darkness than the darkness of the room - if that makes any sense.
I was so fucking tired that I probably passed out from exhaustion and fear.
>>
>>17865470
>>17865392
stop trying to force dead memes
>>
>>17875618
She wasn't drinking on those occasions and I don't think that's a side affect of alcohol. Though I do think sleep paralysis for the second one with her grandma.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.