[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: divination_scrying01[1].jpg (143 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
divination_scrying01[1].jpg
143 KB, 500x500
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17817261
>>
Any readers?
Could you please tell me if me and my ex will come together again or he have moved on and theres no hope anymore?
>>
>>17821039
You: 4 of cups reversed, 6 of wands reversed.
Him: 7 of swords, queen of wands reversed.

Sorry, he's long gone and you're getting nothing from waiting for him.

Advice: 2 of wands reversed, 7 of cups, hanged man, king of swords.

To put it simply; well, your choices aren't clear to you, you're hanging on vague threads as far as your future goes. You're just not sure what's going to happen, and honestly, you should avoid making any big decisions right now. Your head is in the clouds. What you need is to focus on yourself, focus on reason, logic, sensible things, practicality...

You need some time separate from this emotional attachment, to work on yourself and wait out the worst of the storm. The path ahead will become clear if you do this.
>>
>>17820749
I am very sorry for the delay lol. Between finishing that portion of game and trying to remove the nails I had done for a friends wedding... time just happened to fly. So first off, you seem familiar to me. I suspect that I know you but maybe I am feeling just a familiar energy.
I pulled 6 cards for you, 2 for each month. Well technically 1 for each month with a clarifier or possible issue that could stem. You could look at it in several ways.
June: 10 of Pentacles + 5 of Pentacles
July: The Lovers + 7 of Swords
August: 4 of Wands + 6 of Cups

Okay, I do know that June is almost over but let's see how the cards fit.
The 10 of pents plus the 5 of pents could be telling you that you are feeling quite lonely currently and maybe for some time now. You want to be able to find someone and possibly settle down with but maybe you think that you aren't good enough for someone to love? Do you ever find yourself just picking yourself or your flaws apart trying to understand why you don't have a significant other? If this is reading true for you, then I just have to say that the Queen of Swords did make a quick appearance but I couldn't place where she could go until now. Do you know anyone who resembles the Queen that you could talk to about stuff and things? Take the rest of this month to work through anything that you wouldn't want to carry over into a relationship.
July brings us the Lovers <3 This card could go a couple of ways or piled together. Accepting and loving yourself, if you don't already and the door is open for meeting someone. Not sure where though, but just be you and the right people will come to you (if that makes sense lol). 1/2
>>
>>17821129
2/2
Now with the 7 of Swords attached, could possibly indicate that what you think could be a solid, long lasting relationship might only be a brief affair or possible fwb stuff. With the deceit of the 7 could either be you lying to yourself about the seriousness of issues or if another party is involved, they could be telling you or showing specific actions to make you think they want more than just a booty call. Keep your thoughts clear and open and put yourself out there but don't drop all those guards and trust yourself.
For August, with the 4 of wands, it was a little confusing to me. I'm thinking that you will come to a realization in that month. One where you realize that it is okay to be yourself, fully, in front of a potential relationship. It is best when we are just us and are accepted for that as opposed to trying to fit into what another might want. If you did find someone in July, then this month you will have worked out things with this person OR you can automatically just feel comfortable being you. With this comes the 6 of cups. Maybe this person reminds you of an ex in better days, or friends that you grew up with.. that nostalgia feeling. Hmmm.. these last two cards have been giving me some issues, probably because I am tired and rusty lol. I think that with this summer you will learn a lot about yourself with acceptance and that will open up this more confident persona within you and that will attract what you seek.. or what you might not be looking for. Enjoy your summer and please feedback me if you can now for June and then just come back in September.. ya know :D. I hope I have been able to help and again I apologize for my delays.

I did feel this pic is related to your question <3
>>
>>17821107
Thank you for your reading. Id like to ask if theres anything you can do to help me get over this. Just avoiding it doesnt seems to help. I have noone to support me either. I just want this to go away already. Focusing on hobbies/work doesnt help.
>>
>>17821135
It's just one of those things where you can't do much but wait for it to fade. If you can seek professional support, someone to discuss the issue, well, it's worth trying that, if you have no one else.

But really, it's just something you have to wait out. I know it sucks to hear that, but that's how it is. The end of a serious relationship or one where the person was really important to you can be almost like a death; it takes a long time to mourn and sometimes the pain doesn't leave you completely.

You could try dating someone else, but whether or not that's a good idea depends on what kind of person you are and how you deal with relationships. If you're clingy and get attached easily, it could make things worse, but if you're someone who can do flings or short term relationships without complications, see if you can meet someone.

Make friends too, that will help. You need more/better friends in your life.

How long did you date the ex? And how long since you broke up?
>>
>>17821144
dated 2 years, got dumped a month ago. It doesnt seems to get any better at all. If hed ask me out, Id say no cause he took a shit in my soul and left. Thats how i feel right now. I just cant believe someone who was so close and almost like family to you, would just not give a shit the next day. I just want this feeling to go away already, its pissing me off. I wish nothing good to him. I just hoped theres a chance to break his heart and turn it into dust. Abortion was involved in this relationship as well.
>>
If any readers are interested, should I take the promotion at my current job, or look for a new job?
>>
>>17821155
Going by the general rule, you'd expect to take at least 8 months to get over a 2 year relationship. That's how long it takes most people and you should give yourself that long to just wait it out.

I can tell you: negativity, like revenge, anger, and spitefulness, will not gain you anything. It'll only hurt you more; at best, it'll make you feel empty. I recommend trying to stop focusing on them; just work on you, think about your own healing, work towards that.

You absolutely have a right to feel sad, angry, scared, broken, hurt, betrayed... It's definitely not a situation I'd envy. But you will be okay, and you'll grow from this experience. Trust me, just give it time. Do what you have to to get through it, but, like I said, acting on any negativity towards others is probably best avoided. You won't feel better by hurting them back.
>>
>>17821129

Do you have time for more? I got a few different concerns but I'll go with a shallow one.

There's a couple different women I like. Do you see one in particular I should make a move on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVXTmav24Wk
>>
>>17821222
I know, just nothings good happening lately, its hard to stay happy or positive at all.
Thank you for being nice to me, i appreciate a lot.
>>
What about a general reading?
My name is Antônio, i'm a 23 year old man.
I'm a cancer and my ascendant is also cancer. I'm 170cm, bald, green eyes, glasses, normal body composition, a bit strong.
I live in Belgium but I'm from other continent.
There's going to be decisive months ahead of me, career wise and probably relationship wise as well. What's in store?
>>
Any readers out there to give me a reading on my current situation? I just got dumped too and also wondering if my ex and I will get back together... Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17821135
Going through the same thing. Here for you.
>>
>>17821493
It sucks that you give your all for someone, just so they can shit on it.
>>
>>17821227
I can try and do this for you later, either when the kid naps or in about 10-12 hours.
>>
>>17821129
Thank you discord. As for June, that is accurate although I dont feel like I don't deserve a bf. I do pick apart my flaws though and am pretty hard on myself. I will follow your advice and look out for deceit in July and try and give you feedback in September
>>
What's going to happen at my job?
>>
>>17821687

Thank you, I'd appreciate it. It isn't necessary
>>
>>17821726
You're welcome. Just remember that there is beauty in our flaws and that they make up who we are. Try not too be to hard on yourself and find a nice balance of acceptance. Sending good vibes your way <3
>>
>>17821888

Hello.

>>17821736

Please?
>>
>>17821918
I'm not reading currently but keep an eye out for another reader. If you still haven't had a reading when I come back to do that one I can possibly do yours but no guarantees.
>>
Hi, is anybody reading at the moment?
>>
>>17821954
if someone is doing a reading it would be awesome. i need a reading too.
>>
Does anyone have reccomendations for a good starter tarot set? The guide says to find one that clicks with you, but its hard to really get a feel for the sets when shopping over the internet.
>>
File: 15946377.png (67 KB, 1305x609) Image search: [Google]
15946377.png
67 KB, 1305x609
>>17822287
>>
>>17822294
Thanks anon!
>>
Looking for a reader :/
>>
>>17822311
Looking for a lover :/
>>
>>17822435
Looking for some pizza :/
as substitute for lover
>>
>>17822490
Looking for a friend :/
>>
>>17822503
lets be friends :D
>>
>>17822287
you can click with artwork over the internet
look at the decks art
>>
>>17822287
>>17822517
Have fun
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
>>
>>17821950

Thanks. :) Love your no promise style; legit.
>>
File: 1445506190.gif (141 KB, 2028x522) Image search: [Google]
1445506190.gif
141 KB, 2028x522
any accelerated readers?
>>
Desperately in need for a reading, as I've got to make some life-changing desicions right now so here I am, my friends.
What will happen in august? What path should I take to be successful? What could be said about my current relationships?
The questions are extremely important, as I'm wondering in darkness now.
>>
>>17822696
i love this new meme
>>
>>17822652
Haha :D
>>
>>17822696

Holy fuck, you're in grade school aren't you?
>>
>>17822809

So, you available, and willing or nah?

"What's going to happen at my work?"

"Why is my luck so seemingly shitty?"
>>
>>17822979
No, I just thought this was funny when I saw it for the first time. Just thought it would be funny to mention it.
>>
sumoning cheswik
>>
>>17823062
lol
>>
>>17823080
did it work
>>
>>17823002
I won't be available until after I get my kidnado to bed and husbands work food made. Will be a couple of hours still.
>>
Answering divination and occult based questions-- no readings as of now.
>>
>>17823113
what are simple spells you can do with white candles
>>
>>17823128
Don't know. Candles are more or less an additive, and not what a ritual is based around, typically.
>>
>>17823104

>kidnado

XD
>>
>>17823113
Any easy charm to make a wish come true?
>>
>>17823156
Draw the runes "fehu" and "perthro" together on your hand.
>>
>>17823128
What's your opinion about angels?
>>
>>17823159
if you and chess had kids would they be powerful witch/spellcaster/psychics?
>>
>>17823113
How can I read when someone makes a negative question and the answer is positive, for example:
>Will I lose the job?
>Sun, 3 of Cups, 4 of Wands
>Be happy and celebrate with your friends and family because you're going to be a jobless man?
>>
>>17823180
*I meant 10 of Cups
>>
>>17823173
It's a possibility.

>>17823180
In that particular case, you would've been reading it correctly. The 4 of Wands would've symbolized the ending of an era of sorts, while the other two cards point to a renewal of emotional happiness.

So, altogether, you read it correctly. A better way to put it would be like: "So, you'll most likely lose your job, but you'll find out that you've been missing out on a lot of opportunities elsewhere while focused on this career."
>>
>>17823159
As in combining them or drawing both of them next to each other?
>>
>>17823189
how does cheswick read peoples minds? seriously, it's weird how she knows things that im thinking
>>
>>17823204
Weird, she never got anything right for me although I find her suggestions interesting.
>>
>>17823189
I see, this is getting very common to me lately, negative questions with positive cheery questions I thought my deck was being sarcastic.

It's more like, ok you're going to fail, but look at the bright side, you'll be better off?
>>
>>17823208
she gets shit right if you ask for general. she once comforted me about my insecurity when i asked for a general and said she thought my flaw was cute
>>
I want Yalda to sit on my face
>>
>>17823219
She still got nothing right for me. I'm not bashing her, I think she's an interesting person to say the least and I plan to ask her again.
>>
>>17823219
No offense, but 90% of the people here have insecurity issues.
>>
>>17823202
Either or-- I'd recommend side by side though.

>>17823204
Sounds like you should ask her.

>>17823211
Decks end up having their own personality, I've found. Enjoy bonding with yours-- treat it as a living thing.
>>
>>17823225
i wonder if the girl who texted the guy ever got a response
>>
>>17823225
Yeah I am the same, I do like her she is fun and spontaneous but yeah her reading wasn't accurate at all. I asked her about some guy she told me to text him so I did, no response. Then she told me to call him so I did... No response.
Maybe she does get some people right but I guess I wasn't one of those people :/
But I still think she is cool, she has spunk and she seems like a fun person to hang out with.
>>
>>17823231
?
>>
>>17823226
she pointed out something specifically i was insecure about on my body
>>
>>17823231
nope I didn't get no response from him...
>>
>>17823235
Have you tried stalking him outside his house yet?
>>
>>17823230
Speaking of runes, I'm thinking about getting a small tattoo. Mostly for good luck and getting things my way. Do you have any rune or sigil you could suggest?
>>
>>17823244
kek! that made me laugh so much, I needed that, Ive been really upset lately. Thank you and nope I wont do that.
>>
>>17823261
Wish you luck. Hope you find someone if not him
>>
>>17823230
>Enjoy bonding with yours-- treat it as a living thing.

Thanks man, I think I must get right with this cheeky little thing
>>
>>17823267
thank you for your kind wishes :)
>>
>>17823261
to be fair did she actually say that he would respond?
>>
>>17823254
Fehu, Perthro, Algiz, and Sowilo in a row.
>>
>>17823294
yeah she did, she actually encouraged me to do so... It's in one of the old threads. but it's okay I didn't had my hopes up. Like I mentioned earlier, she is a cool reader and a very fun person. Some people have gotten pretty accurate readings from her, so it's all good. I am not bashing on anyone here, just shared my experience.
>>
>>17823310
Thank you.
>>
>>17818236
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NwlrKDMdEa

>>>17818229

>Hey there ! I saw you were doing readings and I'd LOVE to get one done :)

>Harry
>Male
>24
>Pisces
>Tall, athletic, brown hair blue eyes, full of love and energy.
>Wisconsin
>Tarot
>Will I end up finding the love of my life anytime soon?

>Thanks again !
>>
File: tumblr_n8q0p7kgK21tgi97ro1_500.gif (518 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8q0p7kgK21tgi97ro1_500.gif
518 KB, 500x281
Dammit cheswick.
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
I remember someone once gave me some insight on me that scared me because he mentioned a fictional person I admire without me giving any hints of it. Sadly I don't remember who it was (I think it was anonymous) and I can't find it in the archive. He was either a mod or there are really people out there that can read a mind from a distance, I remember it scared me.
>>
>>17823431
Nevermind, found it, the name was Primus. Seeing the reading again, it's still quite accurate.
>>
>>17823504

aww c'mon i almost had my post typed out!
>>
>>17823524
My apologies, in the current state I'm in, it's wiser to retreat or I'll do more harm than good...
>>
>>17823537

aww that's alright, don't worry about it. i hope you feel better.
>>
>>17823544
Thank you for understanding, I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully better, good night!
>>
>>17821918
I'm back, sorry for the wait. So far it's not looking good.
>>
File: AcceleratedReader.jpg (52 KB, 664x338) Image search: [Google]
AcceleratedReader.jpg
52 KB, 664x338
>>17823419
use this sigil to summon them
>>
>>17823588
I wouldn't say that to someone without more detail to not be so vague. Why do people and bots steal my name :( lol... /sigh
>>
>>17823371
You skipped me :(
>>17821034
>>
>>17823694
You linked two different readers, anon.
>>
>>17822696
how did this come about?
>>
File: My face when.jpg (94 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
My face when.jpg
94 KB, 636x358
>>17822696
>>17822734
>>17823419
>>17823610
I was in the accelerated reading group in grade school...
>>
>>17823826

NERDDDD
>>
>>17823836
Guilty as charged!

*AND* I went to college where the term "nerd" was coined. It was originally "knurd" ("drunk" backwards). The non-partying students would call the partiers "drunks", so the partiers would call the non-partiers "knurds".
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
God what do I do now
>>
>>17824083
accelerated read
>>
has anyone had success reading yes/no with tarot?
>>
>>17821227
Are you around?
>>
>>17824161
are you doing readings right now?
>>
>>17824169
Currently only for the one I just replied to and then another, possibly, who has been waiting just as long lol. If I feel up to anymore after, I will let you know.
>>
>>17824172
alrighty I'll be on the look out then, thanks :)
>>
>>17824122

Yes
>>
Any pendulum users out there? I have a generic question that probably wont get answered but I would be extremely appreciative if someone could help me answer this question. Will Angelina and I date within this year or next?

Info: Daniel, age 21. Sign:cancer. Dark brown short hair, brown eyes.

Thank you.
>>
>>17824200
Look me up tomorrow and I will read for you. Or you can email me at [email protected] with your gender, question with as many details needed and a song that you connect to so I can connect to you. I'll try and read for you as soon as I can.
>>
>>17824273
I know chiron does pendulum, so if you see him asking for queries, I'd recommend asking him!
>>
>>17824313
>>17824161

Yeah just got back home from a date with one of the aforementioned women. Up to you if you still want to read or not. It is kinda late.
>>
>>17824341
Give me 5 minutes and I'll start it for you.
>>
which readers reading havecome true for you?
>>
>>17824387
I've only had one by chiron and it was extremely accurate. What he read for me was accurate about me and his answer started coming true the next day.

It isn't an exact science, you'll get crazy accurate readings and far , far off readings from any reader at times.
>>
I was hoping a reader out there might be able to help.
I had a very strange dream last night and as i was in the state of not being asleep anymore and not being fully awake, my head felt like it was vibrating.
I visited a "prophet" a few nights before. He went around putting his hand on peoples heads and casting out demons.
>>
>>17824341
Okay, 2 quick questions. Are there only two girls in question? Also, were you more recently in a relationship or have ever been heartbroken pretty bad?
>>
>>17824313
alright, I sent you an email, thank you so so much :)
>>
>>17824429

Yes, was fairly heartbroken by a younger girl I still briefly bump into from time to time, but I picked myself up quickly and adapted quickly. I can tell she's still interested but kinda inexperienced and went in a different direction due to third parties. Did some flirting with another girl or two, but they're in some spotty relationships and I wouldn't push them much until they get that sorted out a bit more. I don't cheat just for the sake of cheating, and don't encourage others to do the same.

And the one I just dated just got out of a relationship, and we've been on fairly good terms independent of third party influences.
>>
>>17824471
>>17824429

And one of those aforementioned girls in a relationship did seem pretty... excited from our chats, even though she hid it well. I think if I knew her situation better I'd consider her a little more seriously.

Is that enough details?
>>
>>17824471
I can't read for you right now. I didn't have any issues shuffling, laying out, picking and pulling. I was even ready to pump out your reading until my thoughts and the cards started crossing and confusing the crap out of me. A little too tired tonight but I will have your cards saved. I will do my best to interpret by tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon. I apologize for this. Oh and one last question for you. Do you work a lot or have issues in your workplace? I will get back to you tomorrow.
>>
Can anyone do any readings this late or nah?
>>
>>17824273
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RHsIgcLXAX
>>
>>17824565
It doesn't seem like anyone is reading now but there may be a few in the next several hours
>>
>>17824576
hello chiron can you give me a reading please with the pendulum too? will i be contacted tomorrow? or on tuesday?
>>
>>17824588
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dZskX3gKix
>>
>>17824605
Could I get a reading as well? Should I stay in my current relationship or leave?
>>
>>17824605
ty
>>
>>17824559

I'm surrounded by a vibrant grapevine in my workplace but I try to avoid it unless I feel someone I sympathize with is being unfairly targeted (and yes that has made me a target on multiple occasions), And my position is fairly isolated so I couldn't fully keep up with all the buzz, anyway. I tend not to tell lies or target others, almost to a personal detriment.

A girl I mentioned previously (coworker) was recently targeted, and the situation others claimed she was in was reminiscent of past events. Whether it was true or not, or just an overly-clever method for people to fish about what happened in the past, I don't know, but she was fairly affected by it (assuming I even guessed correctly who the girl was being talked about). There might still be a few misunderstandings between us due to it, and certainly between me and another unrelated girl or two there.

You seem to understand a little bit more than what mere cards are telling you. By all means take your time with any advice.
>>
>>17824605
Can I have a wacky scry of my next lover?
>>
>>17824615
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gVSbWbsLza
>>
>>17824622
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17824605
Could I have a general reading too? Thanks!
>>
>>17824629
>>17824559

....and very little of this is related to the woman I just went on a date with, rofl.
>>
>>17824633
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TCXAhMyXC3
>>
>>17824654
http://vocaroo.com/i/s147SMRO1CdA
>>
>>17824662
Haha. Yea my reads have a tendency to turn into a general like read but I think these cards will have some more details for them when I'm less tired and thoughts cleared. Thank you for all that information, I asked because of the cards lol. Oi! Thank you for your patience :)
>>
>>17824699

And i haven't even given you specifics, lol.

But yeah, that's gonna be one hell of an interpretation for you. Guess you like a challenge. Getting some rest is probably a better option than dramatic bullshit right now, though. =p
>>
>>17824083
>>17824696
Mr Chiron can u tell me if ill kiss my crush next month??
>>
>>17824387
Hijinks, Io, Siegrain, BlightHatred, and Elizabeth for me
>>
>>17824814
Are some of those rare appearances? I think I've only seen lo and siegran off your list
>>
>>17824825
Hijinks reads rarely. Elizabeth has only read two or three sessions. BlightHatred hasn't read in some time. There are other readers whose readings have cone true for me, but they don't read anymore.
>>
I have recently started reading tarot cards,
I only know the Celtic cross. Can anyone teach me other techniques?
>>
>>17817936
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WkbzxmYogu

>>>17817272
>Richija
>Female
>22
>Cancer
>Focused and self healing person, intuitive, calm.
>Europe
>How my exams will go, and if I HE (ex) will come back to me, or try to at least, or he doesnt care anymore.
>>
>>17824857
I appreciate the response. I have only recently gotten into this so i only know the readers I've seen in the past few months
>>
>>17824886
>i only know the readers I've seen in the past few months
Poor anon, you missed the golden days of /div/
>>
File: 1465772962599.gif (769 KB, 1130x665) Image search: [Google]
1465772962599.gif
769 KB, 1130x665
>entire day to myself to do fuck all
>have fuck all to do

Thank you /div/, you're a blessing at times. I'm going to do a couple of readings, mixing tarot and well, scrying, but that depends on the query. I KNOW I forgot to read someone two or so threads back, if you're still around, please tell me that you are and the query and I will get to it first and foremost!
All I need is:
>nickname
>gender
>query [please no silly queries like ''does he like me?'' or ''what does she think of me?'' or the worst offender ''pls scry my next boyfriend''.]
>>
>>17824934
That's a shame. I have only had one reading and mostly lurk. I have been interested in it for years and think I could do readings one day.
>>
>>17824948
King of Rods

What should I do about the Queen of Disks?
>>
>>17824948
Dré
Male
Do I even have a future or am I stuck in limbo forever?
>>
>>17824948
Miya
Female
What do you see for my future and self? I'm very confused what my fate and purpose in this world, in general.

Thank you for your time and effort.
>>
>>>17817936 →
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WkbzxmYogu

Thank you for your reading! I will study more for exams I guess, and thank you for giving me inspiration to do better.
>>
>>17824961
XI - Lust, Queen of Wands, Two of Disks, underneath III - The Empress.

My oh my, what a spread this is. At least three cards in one way or another could be interpreted as an emotional approach. The Lust with QoW and Two of Disks definitely and outright says that you should *do* something about this, perhaps approach them or change things up for them, but the Empress tells me that you should not do this... logically.
It's hard to explain this spread properly, so I just went out and scried this instead.

Three pentacles, with two wands on top of them, and one more at the very top. The perspective changes, and I see the very topmost wand, the Ace, shooting out some kind of energy, and it feels more like I see a gun shooting a bullet at a woman's heart. She stumbles up and falls on the ground, but I see her face and shift into a monstrosity, then stand up, and walk up to a man and drive a sword through his own heart. Both of them are standing there, but it feels like the man is going to be hurt more at the end of this than the woman.

Emotional approach, but it's going to bite you in the ass by making you hurt as well. I do not know how, and if you even know this person. If you do, then go ahead and make them hurt, but they will hurt you more in the end. It's a very strange situation, and I'm not in the best state to explain this properly. Ask if you need further elaboration.
>>
>>17824994
Hmm, it seems the simple approach won't work. Well, you made very clear what I shouldn't do, now I have to figure out what I should. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17824948
Moose
male
>please I will ask you the favor of asking the Oracle.. I'll find a job? and how long in that close future?
thanks a lot m8
>>
File: doll05_by_phamoz-d8njye1.jpg (311 KB, 600x931) Image search: [Google]
doll05_by_phamoz-d8njye1.jpg
311 KB, 600x931
>>17825008
Yeah, have fun with that one, you.
If it helps you any more, here's another scry: a man riding a phoenix, a large one at that, landing in front of a woman. I see a man on the side, but he seems to be very faint, as in... akin to unimportant. In the scene, there's nothing much happening, and it seems that the man on the phoenix is eyeing the woman, giving her a half-hearted, sarcastic smile, perhaps even pitiful, but soon enough he just... flies away, leaving the woman scared, standing there.

Not sure if that helps ya. But doing anything emotional is a big no-no, no matter what the cards may be suggesting.

>>17824975
Everyone has some kind of a future, but it's just the matter of changing your own self and perspective on it.

XIV - Art, to the left Seven of Wands, to the right Princess of Disks. Underneath Knight of Swords. Advice is Two of Cups and warning is XI - Lust. Eventuality is Nine of Cups.

Here's what you should do; do not give up on any kind of future and don't think you're going to be stuck in a limbo. It may be a good time for you to work on yourself, shown by the Art, and pushing forward, not really succumbing to the possible ideas of nothing happening. It's a time to keep your mind and emotions busy, working for some kind of an idea, balancing and tempering out a few things. You need to find something to do, at least something along the lines of a job, project or even a hobby, signified by the PoD. A further advice card would be hmm... remaining happy and positive, or perhaps finding some friends or hell, get into a loving relationship if that's possible for you. Or simply don't beat yourself down. The Lust in the warning part would suggest that as well; don't become depressed.
Things will get better for you, or at least emotionally you're going to end up in a better place, but for now, you need to work on yourself or at least try to temper things out and not sit in one place and see how everything just goes by. Do something, damn it!
>>
File: wanderers_by_rachopin77-d8bd046.jpg (144 KB, 1024x531) Image search: [Google]
wanderers_by_rachopin77-d8bd046.jpg
144 KB, 1024x531
>>17824948
>Mike
>Male
>Am I doing right by telling her all of those things ?
>>
Can a reader maybe tell me how the next 5 years might play out for me? Good or bad? 18 y/o guy living in the USA. Might try to join the Navy.
>>
>>17824982
Nobody has a purpose at any given point. You can give yourself a purpose, or have one before entering the living world. You may even find yourself in a position where someone will force what they may think is the purpose for you on you, but it's never true. Perhaps it's one of the curses of this world; having so much to pick from, the freedom to simply do whatever, even if it may be hard or nigh-impossible, and in turn, that makes one stop and wonder as to what they want or have to do.

Three paths for you to focus on,
Eight of Swords leading to Nine of Swords, but in turn to V - The Hierophant.
Two of Cups leading to Seven of Swords and in turn, Four of Wands.
III - The Empress to Eight of Wands and in turn, Five of Cups.

This is an interesting one to explain, and I'm working off a hunch here, so bear with me. I can only give you something to focus on, and I do not dare to give any sort of specifics as to what you should exactly do. But it seems that if you take any kind of an emotional path, be it finding a relationship or just working purely with your emotions, it will not lead to good places for you. The Two of Cups will lead to lies, but at the end, a realization and a rest from it. The Empress, the feelings, while it may help you to focus on whatever it is that your feelings want, it will lead to an emotional blowup and likely will put you in a more confusing situation. Thinking and overthinking will put severe pressure on you, but you'll end up in a position where you will learn. Another spread lead me to draw a combination of the first path, but it would be calming your mind and working on finding a foundation from where you can go, but it will lead to overthinking.

1/2
>>
>>17825096
Really, after the entire mess of cards, I'm tempted to say that you need to rethink quite a few things first before you pursue any kind of ''purposes'' or ''fates''. As I have said, these are things that you yourself, or your higher self, decides upon. You'll end up where you need to in one way or another. One simple card for your future was Eight of Cups. Moving past something, transformation, emotional mess that will be left behind, a journey in it's on way, towards something else entirely...

Sorry if I didn't give you anything specific. The cards just completely went ''blerp'' on me with this one. Then again, you're asking me something that I don't know myself about for my own life. Maybe the cards are telling you to find and see the future yourself instead of asking someone else to do it. The blind leading the blind, etc and etc...
>>
>>17825071
Nickname is Jack btw
>>
>>17825099
>>17825096
Thank you for the read. :) I really like the pictures you are using too, of this beautiful doll.
>>
>>17825104
She's an NPC from a game called Bloodborne. I sadly haven't had an opportunity to play the game myself, but I really like the character and her design. If you're interested to look up more pictures, then go ahead. Just don't do it in Deviantart, alright? Otherwise you're going to see foot fetishists and people who draw thin characters as really, really fat... for some reason. I don't even know why ;-;
>>
>>17824948
Cat, male

Best use of the conduit I found, please
>>
>>17824948
>Titan
>Male
>should I continue on this path I've started?
Thank you if you have a chance to get to me. I am about to sleep so it's ok if you aren't able to!
>>
>>17825038
>what do you need to find a job
XIV - Art and Seven of Disks.

It's not happening any time soon, at least well, Seven of Disks is a card that generally says ''nothing's moving, patience and waiting required''. It's strange that the Art card showed up; I'm tempted to say that you need to back off from looking for a job for the time being, and return with more strength or a fresher perspective. Good luck.

>>17825070
A tower, starting off with Ten of Swords, VI - The Lovers and Knight of Disks, with Prince of Cups underneath.

I kept in mind a question; what are you doing by telling her all of those things. You're... causing quite a commotion, aren't you? It's not just a small thing that you're telling her, and I think it shows here. Ten of Swords can be interpreted as Ruin, but at the same time it could be moving towards something, learning from everything that has happened, and pushing forward.
... you know, this entire spread tells me that this is love or at least this is emotionally related. The Prince of Cups underneath is at least one that would make me say ''this is emotions, or someone admitting something that they held in''. Ten of Swords, on top of that the card of Lovers and on top of that Knight of Disks.

... I think you're doing the right thing, if you intend her or you to get closer to one another. It won't go sour, as far as it seems, and nothing's going to blow up. I think it may do you some good to tell her whatever it is that you're telling her.
>>
>>17824948
Male
Could I have a general , please?

How are you doing?
>>
>>17824948
>D
>Male
>Should i move on or wait for her?
>>
>>17824867
Making up your own spreads is a very good way to learn and experiment.

Try this for inspiration: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=203788
>>
File: 1465367124048.jpg (153 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1465367124048.jpg
153 KB, 500x582
>>17825215
Still want to mcfuckingkillmyself.
But I know my soul would burn in hell forever.
>>
File: 1439876779984.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1439876779984.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>17825224
What is going on anon?
>>
>>17824948
>Kaiser
>male
>will I be accepted into the grad school I'm currently interested in?

Thanks
>>
>>17824948
JC
Mail
Will I complete the mechanism in time?
>>
File: 1466245270241.jpg (51 KB, 532x700) Image search: [Google]
1466245270241.jpg
51 KB, 532x700
>>17825236
Big cat problems
>>
>>17824576
Thank you! Just got back on to check. I appreciate it so much. Good vibes you're way as well <3
>>
File: 1353778687829.jpg (57 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
1353778687829.jpg
57 KB, 432x600
>>17825252
Good luck
>>
>>17825151
So my friend is going insane.
Does he need to go to mental institution or he will ever get better?
Hes scorpio, young male, soon 23 years old. Have some problems with parents. Anger problems. Can you do reading if he will stop being suicidal and wont kill himself. I cant get thru him at all. Will he get better? Should I keep trying?
>>
>>17825151
Thank you lo
>>
>>17825282
whats wrong Pepe
>>
File: 9A8.gif (2 MB, 208x261) Image search: [Google]
9A8.gif
2 MB, 208x261
>>17825286
Everything
>>
Now that I took a small break, time to resume.

>>17825115
Three of Swords, Two of Swords, Ace of Disks and underneath, Eight of Disks.

Simple enough of a spread, but yet I have no idea just how to approach this. I think the best use for this would actually either bring up or involve some kind of destruction of a painful illusion that you held onto, or at least it would bring up a lot of pain, but bring you peace and a start for some kind of a foundation. The card that lies underneath is almost like... hmm... it seems like it's a chance for you to do something, for something to work out, and perhaps it may be the only one that you'll have. Overall, it seems that you need to use this conduit to move past something or get rid of something you don't want to, but in turn, it will likely bring peace to your mind and let things be born again, so to speak...
I don't know, I'm wandering in circles here on this one; if it's clear enough, then so be it, but if you wish for further elaboration, then I can help.

>>17825120
Four of Cups, branching out into;
a. Ace of Swords, in turn Ten of Wands.
b. Ten of Disks and in turn, Two of Cups.
c. Eight of Swords, and eventually, Six of Disks.

Emotions, balanced and controlled, being pushed forward with the will and power that you have. The path with the Ten of Disks and Two of Cups is the one that is right up ahead of you. The middle path, so to speak. If you deviate from it in any way, seemingly by overthinking it or having any new ideas, it will either lead to too much energy being used up, and in a chaotic manner it won't be focused and it will likely go nothing, or by overthinking it you will perhaps end up in a position where you will learn from things that will happen, and I suppose find a sense of stability within that. The middle path ahead is the one which leads to material stability or at least obtaining some kind of material wealth, perhaps, and in turn, leading to likely love or relationship or even finding a friend.
>>
>>17825293
For the last reading; it may be best for you to not deviate too much or end up thinking too much about this. Stick with the path that you have in mind, and wealth with emotional fulfillment will follow. Any sort of mental deviation, seemingly extremes with nothing in between, will lead to either overpowering, unfocused energy or learning from your mistakes and efforts and perhaps working off of that, but with other things.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>17825288
Lets talk about it.
>>
File: doll_by_newmilky-d8sa9mm.png.jpg (107 KB, 647x1234) Image search: [Google]
doll_by_newmilky-d8sa9mm.png.jpg
107 KB, 647x1234
>>17825175
Thank you for asking. I am doing fairly well nowadays, at least for the past couple few days, due to the virtue of moving out. It seems that for once, I am now in a position where I should, and have to, only worry about my own mental haunts and thoughts and nothing more. Peaceful, all too peaceful...

Seven of Cups, to the left Eight of Cups, to the right Four of Wands. Underneath I - The Magus and Five of Swords. To the left side, Ace of Wands, and to the very rightmost side, Four of Disks. All of that leading up to Three of Swords.

This is a spread I'm going to wonder about for a bit. This spread will seemingly deal more about emotions, judging from the Seven and Eight of Cups. As if moving past something, or at least being in a position where you're not doing much, or at least re-evaluating a few things emotionally. Are you by any chance infatuated with someone? Seeing all of those Cups and them leading to Three of Swords is making me think that it's the case, and really, it seems that in the future, you're bound to get your heart hurt. There's also talk of going against fate or well, at least going against something that won't budge; Five of Swords at the very bottom. Fighting against something, but knowing that it's not going to really be anything good for you.
Overall, I don't see complete ruin in regards of your life or absolute happiness, just the fact that there's some cards speaking about illusions, moving past them or at least wanting to in some way, but ending up with a slight case of heart tugs and heart breaks. More emotional than anything material or physical, as I have said. But nothing that will stump you up too much. Just going to hurt when you're going to realize something. Please, if you're still around, do give me some interpretation and I'll see what I can suggest to you from this. I don't want to make baseless assumptions, at least I'm not comfortable enough with them.
>>
>>17825178
I'll keep this simple, since this is a query I'm not going to be too fond of.
Where you are right now is at Eight of Cups. Moving on will lead to Seven of Swords, while staying will be Five of Swords. Eventuality? Eight of Disks.

This spread is pretty much ''welcome to no matter what you do, it's going to suck!''. At the current moment, you're not sure if you should stay in this rut of emotional mess in regards of this lady, or whether to move on, but it seems that moving on will be a heavy challenge for you, leading to trickery upon yourself, while staying and waiting on her will make you pretty much blow up mentally. It will be akin to a struggle, really.
If you really want to move on, you'll have to do whatever it takes to do it, not to lie to yourself or anything along the lines of that, just cut it clear to yourself and move forward, no matter if she decides to catch up with you. Waiting will be a struggle for you, but in a way, it may come with a chance for something. For what? It's hard to say. But it will be a painful path, let me tell you that.

Good luck. Both ways aren't easy and will require determination, but if you put yourself to it, you're going to be able to do it.
>>
File: 1449951320691.png (388 KB, 1024x1387) Image search: [Google]
1449951320691.png
388 KB, 1024x1387
>>17825375
>determination
>>
File: plain_doll_by_mikimanni-d9zw84y.png (262 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
plain_doll_by_mikimanni-d9zw84y.png
262 KB, 600x690
>>17825383
>undertale fans

Christ, and I feel bad for actually enjoying the setting with you fucks around.

>>17825278
Hey, no problem anon. Whether you're... the first one or the second one... either way, no problem!

>>17825243
I can only make a rather vague guess from the cards that I'll get. Whether it's a yes or no, I'd suggest asking someone who does pendulum stuff, in this case, Chironymous. Same goes for >>17825247 as well. If you really want me to read either of your queries, then go ahead and tell me, I suppose.

For now, I'll stay idle, waiting...
>>
File: 1460745638405.jpg (20 KB, 433x487) Image search: [Google]
1460745638405.jpg
20 KB, 433x487
>>17824948

>Vibe
>Male, 20

If you could help me I would be eternally grateful. I want to know if my endeavors in music will pay off in the next 6 months to a year. Are my ambitions a pipe dream?
>>
File: 1450084127824.jpg (242 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1450084127824.jpg
242 KB, 800x680
>>17825394
You no this place is shit without us.
>>
File: apustus.png (129 KB, 2401x1615) Image search: [Google]
apustus.png
129 KB, 2401x1615
>>17825288
>>
>>17824948
Mattheüs
Male
What does the summer have in store for me?
>>
>>17824948
zara
m
How well known will I get in my lifetime?
>>
>>17825399
This place would be better if I wouldn't have to stare at Undyne's retarded expression and tits every single time I have to scroll up a bit.

>>17825397
It's alright, I'll give you a reading since I have nothing else to do and I was waiting on a querent with a proper question to read off of.

IX - The Hermit, on the left Five of Cups, to the right XXI - The Universe, and underneath Seven of Swords.
Overall, following your ambitions will lead you to Prince of Disks and Six of Cups.

After looking over the cards, this will seemingly put you in a position where you're not going to be entirely content with yourself, or at least it will feel like music is putting you in a position where you will feel like you're lying to yourself and that nothing good is going to come out of it, likely leading to a lot of negative emotions surfacing out, and perhaps even making you shut yourself off. Overall, following them is going to be a slow and dull process, going through small obstacles and bigger ones, taking more time, but having the emotional enjoyment that comes out of creating or working with music or any kind of art. Just for the time being it will feel like it's not going anywhere or that it's just something pointless. I drew another card for the future and it was Seven of Disks; a likely stop or incapability to push forward. Still, something to pursue and perhaps in time, you'll get places.

Honestly, I would suggest keeping this as a hobby and not putting too much future to it. Music nowadays, creating or modifying, is not an easy thing to get into, let alone getting popularity, unless you know how to jump on the most recent bandwagons and what not. If you find yourself at a stop, then go around it or change up your methods. All I can suggest, I suppose...
>>
>>17825371
I'm glad to hear things are better for you, I truly do.

>Interpretation
A lass ,a tower and a man wearing a suit.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17825441
So it's you, eh? I thought you were a familiar presence in some way. Don't think I haven't forgotten about you at all. The spread makes an absolute load of sense, including Four of Disks and Ace of Wands on the side. Outside influences, likely. The man and the Tower.

It's better now, but as I said, my only enemy right now is my mind, and that one knows how to keep it's swords sharp for me, to be used against me...

Hopefully you're going to beat fate eventually, friend. That I wish for you.
>>
File: 1448392769333.jpg (242 KB, 811x1401) Image search: [Google]
1448392769333.jpg
242 KB, 811x1401
>>17825440
No it wouldn't. You luv hubba bubba like I do don't lie.
>>
>>17825447
>beat fate eventually, friend.

>implying fate
>implying it's bad
>not dancing in the storm

you niggas need to do some serious soul searching
>>
>>17825460
There is literally nothing wrong with Trump or Hitler tho.
>>
Any readers around? I posted this >>17821257
some time ago. If possible, I'd be really thankful
>>
File: 1466123635942.jpg (47 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1466123635942.jpg
47 KB, 640x960
>>17825477
agreed
>>
>>17825447
> So it's you, eh?
As always

That was a bad reading:( but it does indeed makes sense.

Stop giving your mind the tools to hurt you.

>Beat fate
Some time ago , you gave me a reading ; a knight trying to fight the sun and losing the battle because the sun was stronger and a 'bigger thing'.

Why am I getting soft?
Could You pull a card for this when you be in the mood, please?
>>
>>17825276
>So my friend is going insane.
>Does he need to go to mental institution or he will ever get better?
>Hes scorpio, young male, soon 23 years old. Have some problems with parents. Anger problems. Can you do reading if he will stop being suicidal and wont kill himself. I cant get thru him at all. Will he get better? Should I keep trying?
Anyone can do reading for me?
>>
File: 1466333192240.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466333192240.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>17825510
Ask him yo post on /pol/ and tell his story and why he's suicidal like these fags did.
They tried to talk a Jew out of suicide. They good people.
>>>/pol/77797238

Praise the Sun
>>
>>17824948
If you still at it, Io.
Mendoza, male.
Love reading. How can i fix this situation with her? Or is there no fixing to it anymore?
Thank you.
>>
>>17824948

James
Male

Share a vision with me, something spiritual or romantic.
>>
File: doll_by_1gore-d8r6knf.jpg (165 KB, 875x912) Image search: [Google]
doll_by_1gore-d8r6knf.jpg
165 KB, 875x912
>>17825276
For mental institution;
Nine of Cups, on the left Queen of Swords, to the right Knight of Wands, underneath Queen of Cups, leading to Nine of Disks.
Leaving it as it is;
Ace of Swords, leading to Prince of Swords, underneath Eight of Disks and Ten of Cups.
Advice for him; Knight of Cups with Three of Wands.

Bit of a spread, but I'll try to tackle this on. I was not sure if I should do this, simply because it seems serious enough, and I don't trust myself enough with these kinds of things. It seems that it may actually do him some good if he would be put in the safety of other people that would be capable of looking over him. If he is in risk of suicide and words not help, well... It may take some effort to get him to some kind of confinement.
If you let him be as it is, he's likely going to get some additional ideas in his head, but it will cause more conflicts be it within himself or others. At least it seems like he's going to have ideas and wait patiently until he has a chance...
Honestly, I'm getting a bit of a bad gut feeling from leaving him to his own devices. It may be a good idea for you to intervene with perhaps, hmm... other people, his friends or family or something along the lines of that. If he is angry and suicidal, I'm going to say from experience; letting him be is a bad idea. I don't know what else to suggest or say from the cards, really.

>>17825457
All she's good for is being a fishcake and fetish fuel for fishfuckers like you. I read enough horror stories about you, most of which going along the lines of using fish oil on an onahole and fucking it.
Hence, pls no.

>>17825460
I would normally not say that, but I know him well enough and his situation on this matter, so I have some leeway.
>>
>>17825394
I'd appreciate it if you would tell me your best guess. I'm really nervous about the application.
>>
File: 1443034984419.jpg (2 MB, 2784x4117) Image search: [Google]
1443034984419.jpg
2 MB, 2784x4117
>>17825523
>along the lines of using fish oil on an onahole and fucking it.
That was the greatest Idea you ever gave me tho. My ex is now obsessed with pet fish keeping. Bitch got as many tanks as I did. Still hates me tho.
>>
>>17825524
The application is already in, no? Divination won't change the outcome. Best use it for things that are still in flux, that have the possibility of you using the knowledge to alter events.

I'm sorry you're so nervous, but at this point, what would it allow for you to do differently?
>>
File: plain_doll_by_midnazora-d8t6o8t.jpg (117 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
plain_doll_by_midnazora-d8t6o8t.jpg
117 KB, 600x776
>>17825507
As was the previous vision, the reading in turn wasn't exactly the most positive. I've been telling you to not give up, because I keep getting that ''all is woe, all is hopeless'' vibe from you. Fuck all of that shit that's happening, and just keep struggling, or walk away. Entirely. No point in fighting a battle when you're obviously going to lose.

I got Two of Cups for that question of yours. Love or feelings. Easy and simple enough to explain, don't you think?

>>17825518
I'm still going strong for a bit.

For solving the situation; Four of Swords, with Princess of Wands and Ace of Wands, leading to Two of Cups and Three of Cups. Seven of Swords a bit off, on the side.
For not solving the situation and just moving on; Six of Disks, Two of Disks and Six of Wands.

Both paths work, and both paths will lead to some kind of victory, in one way or another. If you decide to sit down and pacify it out with the girl, talking it through and putting your mind to it, (my mind wonders if the Princess of Wands is just a nice way to say that you should just fuck her, but excuse me on that one.), you'll end up getting back together and everything should be well enough... It's just the matter of finding some kind of a mental truce between you two, but I am not sure how exactly you two should go about it.
If you decide to simply move on, it will lead to you learning from this experience, and change, in turn, a sense of victory, or a sense of freedom. Whatever you may wish to say.

So, it can work out if you decide to fix things up, but it can also work out for you very well if you simply get through and through with her.

>>17825536
Did I give you the idea or was it just you really getting deep with the entire Undyne shit in the first place? Either way, you didn't get together with her in the end, eh? Not surprising. Enjoy fucking fishes for the rest of your life :^)
>>
>>17824948
I'm the forgotten one! Hoping I made it in time.
>ritzu
>f
> what do they want to tell me? I am feeling anxious about it.
>>
>>17824948
aqua
female
can I have a love reading for the next two weeks?
>>
File: 1443038502915.jpg (423 KB, 990x649) Image search: [Google]
1443038502915.jpg
423 KB, 990x649
>>17825557
Yeah, it was you. I know it was you. "Hey twerp, EXPLAIN THIS" pic or whatever.
Nah, I'm not gonna fuck these hamster faced bitches I see everywhere. I want to start a fight that I can't finish and die. Problem is finding someone who's evil enough to murder, Hillary Clinton's soul is pretty dark.
>>
>>17825557
>>17825518

Things are sucking so bad, but this gives me hope. Thank you.
>>
>>17824948
Neville
Male
Am I just going to get used by t?
>>
File: 1427635152862.jpg (226 KB, 565x678) Image search: [Google]
1427635152862.jpg
226 KB, 565x678
>>17825565
You're worried about making a sacrifice, You cannot wear your self too thin, and you must understand financials are a priority. In the past you've been angry. maybe a bit too angry. In the future... something something 'bout a stone-tongue Basilisk.
>>
>>17824948
Libra
Female
Where do you see me if I keep investing time in this instrument?
>>
File: 1466267250266.jpg (65 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1466267250266.jpg
65 KB, 466x700
>>17825577
Probably but that's just /pol/ speaking.
>>
File: 1445453411682.jpg (640 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
1445453411682.jpg
640 KB, 990x660
>>17825584
Probably fucking nowhere. You can't expect to live off of music. You have to get a real job. Do the Music on the side. Hippie.
>>
>>17825559
As I said, you get priority over anyone else that may be waiting. That's as much as I can do for you for abandoning you while saying that I was going to do a read for you. My apologies yet again.

Eight of Swords, on the left Two of Disks and on the right XVI - The Tower. Underneath Ten of Disks. How it will affect you; Ace of Swords and Five of Cups.

They want to tell you something that has been likely thought over a lot, cut to scraps several times and rethought again. The disks seem to suggest that there's some kind of weight or stability behind those words or intentions that they have by telling you this, but it's something that's definitely been thought over by quite a bit. This will affect you in a somewhat neutral way, loss, or perhaps more affect your emotions than your mind. Ace of Swords would actually tell me that you're mentally going to be building something up after hearing those words, but your emotions will take a beating in a way or two. I just hope it's nothing too bad as I may think, but ah well... You'll see when they'll tell you.

>>17825521
For romantic, I did not see much. A silver coin, shining on the ground, while it's raining. I can see shadows of people walking past, akin to a crowd or a full street of people, ignoring this little silver coin that could in time, add itself to a larger amount of money and assist you. A chance ignored.

Look down or at least, look down at something more grounded or material. You're likely missing a chance, and it's in front of your nose. It's a small one, but it's there anyway. Just pay more attention.

>>17825570
Get a sniper rifle, see when you'll get in the position of being able to snipe her whenever she's out doing her election stuff or whatever, and then have fun being chased by all the liberals for the rest of your life. That, or she's going to be called out as a martyr and THAT'S going to head to places...
Or just join the army, ffs. That may do you some good.
>>
Scorpio
Male
Will i pass an Financial accounting exam in 3 days? (life depending)
>>
>>17825447
>>17825507

Keep the swords of the mind sharp, for they will one day defend you. Better instead to fortify the self to resist one's own weapons... Or just not turn it against yourself. Snakes have venom, but they don't inject themselves ya know...

>>17825460
It's not so much beating fate. Some people would be happier with a 7 they chose rather than an 8 that was given to them. Some sense of accomplishment perhaps.

>>17825510
He's your friend, isn't he? If you can't be of help, find someone who can. There's likely things he's aren't telling you. I'm not a fan of mental institutions, but i recognize their usage, and occasionally effectiveness.
>>
>>17824948
Calamity
Male
How is the summer lookin'?
>>
>>17825557
I'm trying not to give up ,things are hard tho. Your vibe is correct,like your readings.
I thought the 'lost battle' represented my failure in getting away.
I deleted most of my social media, maybe she won't find me.

Thanks for the card , not sure about it though... I had a meeting with a 'thing' and apparently was being too soft.

Thank you so much , you're awesome.
>>
>>17825593
Thank you io. Its np. Hope the talk isn't too bad
>>
>>17825594
Reroll
>>
>>17825593
>Join the Army
So I can be a Jewish kill bot?
>Get a sniper
Fucking implying I don't

>>17825594
Did you study? Enough?
>>
>>17824948
Vami
Female
Future romantic vision please?
>>
>>>17825594
>Did you study? Enough?
Yes for 11h before the 1st attempt, i did all tasks, fail - even dunno why.
Can someone do tarot Reading for me?
>>
>>17824948
Quinn, fem. Now that everything is said and done how will it be the next time we are around eachother?
>>
>>17824948
Bert
Male
I'm trying to be a boxer, will I have anything that will stop me or slow my progress in the future?
>>
>>17825598
Yeah, yeah, I know that one fairly well. It's just the problem that when they have nowhere to turn, instead of resting and simply sharpening until an enemy shows up, they decide to turn on me. It's all good now, mind you, but eh... Not fond of that little thing of myself.

>>17825601
Get away from it all, that's what I'd suggest. Completely cut yourself out of the situation, make sure all the paths are blocked so that you would have no chance of getting back to it. I hope you'll manage to get the fuck out of that shit, because eh... it's not exactly the most pleasant spot to be in, and I know that fairly well myself.

>>17825607
Good luck!~

>>17825615
Fair enough. Then go and snipe her ass if you can, please. I would definitely enjoy it.
... while at it, shoot Trump as well. Remove those two nuts and everything should be slightly better off.

>>17825575
May explain the Seven of Swords. Trying and trying, even when the situation seems hopeless, grabbing at the straws, etc. You can, really, it's just picking either of the directions that you have presented before you: moving past it, or fixing things up, and putting all the possible willpower to it. If you try enough, some results have to show, after all...
No problem!
>>
File: 1461555887422.jpg (86 KB, 525x552) Image search: [Google]
1461555887422.jpg
86 KB, 525x552
>>17825625
Wait, you're telling me you did a 11hr Cram session before the test? Like, wuz you studying the whole semester for this shit or not man?
>>
>>17825637
IT was Just info review, we had 70h in 3 months of this shit(only praxtice) , everything was good untill exam, like ffs it was easy and stil 11/17 PPL failed somehow
>>
>>17825375
Thanks m8
>>
File: 1447253374946.jpg (65 KB, 490x427) Image search: [Google]
1447253374946.jpg
65 KB, 490x427
>>17825636
Only ib sghe gebs bresidend.
>shoot Trump as well.
I can't let you do that Dave.
>>
>>17825637
And i passed 8 exams in 3 days (law math etc included) studying night before so
>>
>>17824948
Are you still doing readings?
Nicole
Female
Will things go the way I want them to?
>>
>>17824948
White
female
can I have a vision how my life will be by this time next year?
>>
>>17825593

>Look down or at least, look down at something more grounded or material. You're likely missing a chance, and it's in front of your nose. It's a small one, but it's there anyway. Just pay more attention.

I don't think anything's there, lol.
>>
File: 1453046173436.jpg (159 KB, 880x792) Image search: [Google]
1453046173436.jpg
159 KB, 880x792
>>17825648
Well I pulled some Cards. Cards say:
You're worried about some pretty morbid shit, but $10,000 in tuition is pretty morbid. You might have been wearing your self to thin? Again same card as the first, some pretty swampy shit, but it ain't got shit to do with the future. Swampy shit ain't your task at least it's only an important factor. That you HAVE been studying.
Last card the future card. Was fucking Darkness. I don't know, I can't know. You may do good you may do bad. I don't know.

But hey what do I know I fucked up my chance at a physics degree.
>>
I will be doing proper reads in about 3 hours, but i might be able to fit a scry or two in now, highly variable now.

So, queries, i suppose.
If i can't do it now, I'll do some later.
>>
>>17825668
Thanks. School here is free, but yea if i fuck up this exam i have to Pay to my uni. Well, i have shitload of exams and other shit
>>
>>17825677
Female
Can you tell me about my next bf please?
>>
>>17825667
Allegory, damn it. Allegory!

---

But yes, I'm done for today. Too lethargic to keep this up, and I'll have to fight off people who want to drag me outside to be exposed to the sun. I'm just going to curl up and remain inactive until it gets cold again. Ciao, /div/!~

ps: may spontaneously come back and do a rare read or two in the next three to six or seven hours.
>>
>>17825677
Evan
How is love this week?
>>
>>17825677
Male
How is next month looking?
>>
>>17825541
I haven't submitted it yet. I've been preparing the requirements. Thank you though for your insight.
>>
>>17824948
Hey if you're still doing readings today i would rly appreciate one.
>Mary
>female
>career and finance. (if something about love pops out i don't mind )
Thanks for your time
>>
>>17825677
Tell me, how things will go for me? It seems that they have taken an upswing, but at the same time, I still fear for the worst.
>>
File: 1460672373306.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1460672373306.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>17825684
Don't forget you're here forever.
Welcome to hell.
>>
>>17825681
In my country a years worth of school costs about $20,000. People take out loans for this shit. If they don't get a job out of college they are forced by law to be wage slaves. Least I can legally flee the country.
>>
>>17824948
Hello Io so nice to see you around div again, hope you're doing well :) I was wondering if you could do me a reading. Thank you for your time

Im M. and I have this situation, me a 27 year old female. I use to be friends with a guy I got in a fight with him and I want to know what will happen between us. I really miss this person. I just want to know if we will be friends again at least. More than love he was something significant in my life.
>>
>>17825692
Cards said some pretty uninterruptible shit.
I
M
F
Wizard replica,
seeing windz.

As you can see. I cannot comprehend.
>>
>>17825677
L, female. Some developments are coming up, will they go as bad as I expect or better?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.