[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17813861
>>
File: Maybe Cookie.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Maybe Cookie.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17817261

* If you'd like a reading from me, click "Reply" on this post and submit the information (as much or as little as you feel comfortable with) that's indicated at the bottom of this post.

>WELCOME

I am Onymous because I am known. I am Chironymous because I have taken the role and name of Chiron, the archetypal Wounded Healer.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

Chironymous here, doing readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a response before thread's end! And I may even post your response in the next thread if this one ends!

>INTERVIEW

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VxvfG5NZhY

>MENU of DIVINATION METHODS

>Decks
- NEW! Centennial Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot - a three-card spread with this traditional deck
- Morgan's Tarot - an irreverant oracle deck based on Tarot and I-Ching
- Lenormand - a three-card Petit Lenormand spread

>Wacky Scry
- Scrying with Old Television Static - an old widescreen CRT television set with analog tuner - silhouettes/outlines and symbols

>Other
- NEW! Gem Stone Divination - a three-stone reading pulled from a bag of 13 stones - a Past-Present-Future reading
- NEW! Butter Ring Cookies - see what Yes/No/Maybe cookie get! - Yes/No questions answered with a photo of a cookie before I eat it!
- Pendulum - a swinging stone on a chain - perfect for Yes/No questions!
- I-Ching - ancient Chinese divination method - good for General/Future/Love/Finance readings

>INFORMATION

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Tarot (RWS), Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Gem Stones, Cookie, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two only if necessary!)
>>
File: tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg (68 KB, 421x749) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg
68 KB, 421x749
Anyone willing to do a reading?

I am 22, Capricorn. Can give more info if needed. You can call me "E".

An old crush of mine is back and I am wondering if this time will she be interested in me as a "boyfriend" or just as a friend.

So if you can give some insight about it I'll appriciate it! Thanks anyway :)
>>
>>17817272
>The darkest hour is right before dawn.
>Quinn
>18
>Libra
>I'm pale af
>USA
>My next BF is what?
>Wacky Scry
>>
File: breaking_glass_18296.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking_glass_18296.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
Can I get a reading please.

My life is going appart, everything that I do is a failure, I have a bad luck in general, is it going to get better, what am I doing wrong that luck turns its back on me
>>
>>17817290
Oh, sorry, forgot info, failure aswell...

I have many nicknames M is a main one
23 years old
Aries
I look like a mean guy but I'm actually a frendly guy in general
>>
>>17817272
>you help many people, while asking nothing but good vibes in return, you are an amazing person!
>Baker
>Male
>27
>Pisces
>my appearance is the opposite of who I am
, I'm just someone trying to figure out life.
>Midwest , USA
>My first reading so reader's choice
>should I continue on this path despite how hard it is, or should I finally accept that I should give up.
>>
>>17817279
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00AGbrBtz4W
>>
>>17817272
If you can dream it, you can do it!

>S
>F
>20
>Sag
>I'm short and need a haircut
>East Coast US
>Wacky Scry sounds interesting, but if I-Ching suits my question more I'd be fine with that one too.

I'm trying to meet people and it seems to keep failing me. What do I need to do to get me going in the right direction in regards to my love life? Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17817286
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HfmXuQDJqy
>>
who is the most reliable div reader?
>>
>>17817421
Sevis.
>>
>>17817421
I would go for Chiron and lo, both nice people and very amazing readers.
>>
>>17817423
has sevis reading come true for you?
>>
>>17817425
>Chiron
>>
>>17817421
Thoth, Io, sévis, Siegrain, and BlightHatred, in my experience.
>>
>>17817058
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HDQl74sZIC

>>>17816864
>Are you doing more readings?
>>"You were out of my league, you are more than just a dream."
>>I'm short, average face, dark eyes, acne ridden
>>20
>>Ritzu
>>Libra
>>Scry
>>What does he want to tell me?
>>
>>17817272
What's he thinking? Is he thinking of me/does he miss me too?

Positive thing: sometimes it's the little things that can just make your world. The sun can shine through the window and awaken your inner light.
>>
Are the virgin mary, kali and nuit related?
>>
>>17817439
>going back that far
>not mentioning bv
>>
File: 14234574738219.jpg (70 KB, 720x542) Image search: [Google]
14234574738219.jpg
70 KB, 720x542
>>17817453
Yes
>>
File: screencap.jpg (50 KB, 452x625) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
50 KB, 452x625
>>17817454
I thought it douchey to mention myself
>>
>>17817459
Cool.
>>
>>17817430
To each their own man, you don't have to be a douche about it...
>>
>>17817464
Haha! You are a great as well.
>>
>>17817475
Why thank you. I confess I haven't followed your readings as closely as I should, but I've heard good things.

>>17817439
>I forgot to mentioned Hijinks
Shame on me
>>
>>17817272
You're still alive and have the right to live
Antone
Male
Ares
chill as hell dawg
Iowa
I-Ching
Am I wasting my time here?
>>
>>17813828
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ca52MlZhAk

>"Lovely lilies," she said.
>"Quite. Though, I'm not entirely sure they're lovely."
>"They have a seemingly peculiar sound they seem to emit when you listen closely."

>He beckons her forward and she she hunkers over, she places her ear against the soft petal of the flower.

>"What am I supposed to hear?" She asked japing.
>"A slight breeze, a gustful storm, a ravenous wind, all you can hear but none you care to feel."
>"... Fool." She mutter as she stomps off, berating and mocking him with menacing jokes.

>Daniel
>Male
>23
>Libra
>Tall, dark brown hair with natural gray highlights, grey, almond shaped eyes, normal upwards nose, round but defined chin, husky but currently on a diet
>United States
>Tarot
>Just beginning reading RWT myself and I'd like to know if I am on the right path with my reading, will it be a fruitful expenditure?

>(If you don't mind a second question, no worries if you do -- Will my adventure with this new diet/fitness/fighting goal of mine be successful?)
>>
>>17817491
I still owe you a couple full readings, not just cards. Then you can judge me :D lol
>>
>>17817272

>thanks for the reading, friend.
>Colin
>M
>25
>Scorpio
>Charlie Day with dark hair
>Western US
>Morgan's Tarot
>What's going to happen with my love life?
>>
>>17817272
"Your mind is not locked in that body of yours.. your mind can soar.. and join other minds"

Bret
I'm a dude..
Relationship reading with what ever tarot deck you like
>>
>>17817432
>>17817438
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1paV9BEzA0u
>>
>>17817290
>>17817305
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1iZshZUwmBg
>>
>>17817272
I just hope you will continue to help others with your readings. I feel very grateful for you already.

I'll just go by "F"
Male
Libra
sometimes shy, I tend to overthink everything that happens, and I've been dealing with this depression since last year. I tend to think its source lays on love issues.
I'm from Chile
I want a Gem Stone reading, please. I'm a lot "into" gemstones so I think this will make a lot of sense to me.
Since this is a past-present-future reading, my query would be just that you talk about love life, studies/career life, and life as a whole thing.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>17817328
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BfyfivZeFI
>>
>>17816517
Onymous, thank you very much for your reading. The "instinct over intellect" bit of the #16 Enthusiasm hexagram spoke volumes. Thanks again my friend. Much love
>>
>>17817620
You're very welcome, my friend! I'm glad the reading served you well! Thank you, and much love to you as well! :)
>>
>>17817575
Thank you so much bud you calmed me down. See me and my loved one are struggling for like a half a year, many problems with money and jobs. Will try to look to things from possitive perspective. Thanks again my friend.
>>
>>17817629
You're very welcome! I'm glad I was able to help you to calm yourself down! I'm sorry to hear things have been difficult -- just know that you're not alone! Keep at it the best that you can, and things will look up! Again, you're very welcome! Best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17817608
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lnoAyYDNQ9
>>
Let go and begin again
>Mathew
>Male
>19
>Capricorn
>Short Hair,Timid,Weird
>East Coast,USA
>I-Ching
>Just a general reading please
>>
>>17817706
>>17817272
>>
>>17817272
>Abigail
>Female
>28
>Taurus
>shy, down to earth, nature-loving homebody
>Midwest US
>whatever you'd like! I'm new to this.
>Should I give up on the man I fell for and love altogether to focus on other things in life?
>>
>>17817523
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BR6IG1NGtL
>>
>>17817719
Please answer my query too. (452)
>>
we changed threads and nobody told me...

>>17817423
>>17817439
thats kind of both of you, thank you.

To weigh in on the matter, I think most of the regular readers in here are better than decent.
Ive given reads to most of them, and received reads from most of them.

It comes down to a matter of taste I think. Reading cards or oracles is a skill, but it's not the whole toolset, each of us brings something a little different to the table and depending on what youre looking for, different readers will be better suited.

Ultimately all the readers in here are doing more than predicting the future and doing parlor tricks for the thread. Divination is a tool to help you see things from a different perspective to solve your problem, sometimes with uncanny reads involved. The uncanny reads are a bit of a bonus or oddity, theyre not the reason for the practice.

If anyone just wants to be entertained by psychics cold reading them, theres tons of "psychics" who are more than willing to part you with your money to give you a little floor show, If you want actual help all the folks in here generally do the job well, and free.

Just wanted to say that peace, no readings form me tonight (again) hopefully Ill be back tommorow, I need to get some reading in.

Love to everyone.
>>
>>17817753
Where's the new thread??
>>
>>17817706
>>17817709
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0KByO55tssT
>>
>>17817753
I suppose I consider you the most "reliable" because, for the most part... you're the most reasonable, skeptical, kind, inclined to change approach depending on the issue being presented, and certainly one of the most knowledgeable in terms of both personal experience and study of topics related to divination.

You are also a skilled/accurate reader, certainly, but those other attributes are, to me, what makes a reader "reliable". I wanted to explain it to you so you could know that the work you put into those areas is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17817776
Thank you I appreciate it greatly.
>>
>>17817452
>>17817727
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RCINhOQZAE
>>
>>17817782
You're very welcome! Thank you for the appreciation! :)
>>
>>17817768
You're in it, baby! ;D
>>
These are going to be some late as hell responses, my bad.

>>17817421
From my experience? Thoth, BV, Mr. Anon (shame he doesn't read as much in the threads anymore.), that one guy who has a chemical compound in his name, sevis for definite damn certainty, Vai and a few other people who sit about in the IRC, but don't read in the threads.
So, let's just put it this way, there's a lot of reliable readers in here, but each of them have their strengths and weaknesses, and each of them work better with specific kinds of questions, so if you know whom to ask and what to ask, you may get some incredible results.

>>17815083
The spreads that I do are pretty much my own, and at the end of the day, they're close, if not very similar to Celtic Cross. The first card that I tend to say is generally the main one, one that has the most focus put on it. The left and right are supporting cards; something that's on the side and perhaps closely tied to the main thing, but by that virtue it's not the ''primary'' focus. Underneath is a card that's the underlying force or power, for example the reason for doing an action. In some of my general readings I have drawn Princess of Cups, and I would interpret it as this: the person is doing some kind of an action, with something that he's fantasizing and want in mind. Seven of Disks? Patience and immobility. Ace of Disks? Building up something stable, a foundation, a beginning. The list goes on and on...

Sometimes I do tend to get off track and end up making a spread that even I don't understand. Those are the most fun :^/
>>
>>17814373
I hope you're around to read this; as I said, I'm terribly sorry for being late.

''Duality speaketh. The horizon unseen, the strange winds gust through the treacherous lands of no-morow. There is something to seek, but lest one approaches wrong, all is lost. There is no path to be found, but up. The paths are the elements, sun and light, moon and shadow. Look up and you will see, that there is no path to be needed. The perspectives matter not, and soon you will realize that up is down, and right, and left. Walk upon the shadows, and you will find yourself standing before the gate of mysteries. The lock is there, you simply need to turn it. Then, the mysteries will speak. Thereupon, he is on his own.''

It's been a while since I heard a voice speak. But what I saw was close to what I heard; a man standing before what seems a checkpoint or a pillar of some kind. The ground was white, and the skies were completely black. There was no path, there was nothing for him to look for or head for, and there he stood, waiting, or wondering as to whether go in this direction or not. He looks up, and the perspective of his vision seems to change and twist. It felt like he was able to walk into the sky, or the gravity simply changed. He was not really surprised, but more glad, based on the expression he carried on his face. He starts to walk towards whatever there was in the distance, from further distance away seeming like a speckle, but the closer he approached, the more details were revealed to him. A gate, as the voice said, a gate with an iron eye. There was a lock and a key, and the key turns, opening the gate. Further up, I see books, and the man walking into something along the lines of a building, but this is where the vision for me ends.
>>
>>17817817
Allegory aside, you seem to be wandering at the current moment, perhaps you found yourself at some kind of a pillar or at least some semblance of understanding in this land of strangeness. You'll need to realize something, or at least something will have to click for you before you're able to proceed further or find yourself in a position that would lead you towards something more. From what I saw, I'm tempted to say this little tidbit; perspectives are rather important in the world of occult. To one, a problem may seem impossible, or a path is blocked, but with a simple change in perspective or even system, suddenly the problem is as small as the ant that you find crawling on a tree trunk. You may find yourself at some point later in the future surrounded by books and knowledge on whatever it is that you desire, but I am not sure if it's some place in internet, or it's a place in real life. Perhaps you'll join a group that practices? Who knows. Best of luck though.
>>
>>17817819
Hello lo, I think you're one of the most precise readers here on div. I was wondering if you will do any more readings in the near future?
>>
File: seth_by_kaizerin.jpg (691 KB, 700x907) Image search: [Google]
seth_by_kaizerin.jpg
691 KB, 700x907
>>17817822
Bleep to you too, anon. Thank you, and well, I may just end up doing one or two today, then do some few bits more later. I'm currently in a position where I need to adjust to changes that happened a bit too much out of the blue, but I'm almost good.

I can cook something up for you later today, if you so desire. I don't want to overload myself with too many querents, but if there's one or two that specifically want a reading from me, then sure, I can spare some time.
>>
>>17817521
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0F3lbZ8elqO
>>
>>17817825
Thank you, yes in fact I do have a question. I don't know I have no idea what to do, but I was wondering about my occult abilities, do they have a promising future? a few things have been happening to me recently. I would like to have some guidance over this matter.

Of course whenever you have time. I'll wait, please take care of yourself first. Again thank you so much for your time and kindness. I hope you have a nice day and that you get everything solved.
>>
>>17817825
hi IO i agree with the anon you have been very accurate for me in the past so i know i can trust you, can i have a reading please too? my question: what do they want to tell me?
>>
>>17817492
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NPD4dIpZqb
>>
>>17817848
>>17817855
I'll get to you two later this evening, and likely nobody else. Keep an eye out on the thread, you two.
>>
>>17817815
>that one guy who has a chemical compound in his name
wow, I'm so honoured to be mentioned by you Miss Io, you just made my day, thank you.

I'm a mere beginner, just experimenting and trying to be as objective as possible.

>>17817421
and to answer that, I second Io as well, every reader has their strong and weak features. I had good experiences with almost every reader here as an anon querent in the past, most recently cheswick and grape salad, both were dead on.
>>
>>17817272
Richija
Female
Cancer
Focused and self healing person, intuitive, calm.
Europe
How my exams will go, and if I HE (ex) will come back to me, or try to at least, or he doesnt care anymore.
>>
>>17817916
You gave me a pretty nice to read and accurate reading several times, all of which were under anon. So you deserve your praise from me and I suppose, in a way or two, others may just query you a bit more often or hope that you will show up.
... not that I need to say anything. The quality of readings will speak for itself.

ps: why hydrogen peroxide? You disinfecting something, hm?

>>17817848
I'll post the reading in a new post; too big for this one.
>>
>>17817848
What a beautiful scene that was; it was like staring at an old, ornate, bronze mirror, with roses growing and blooming around it. The scene itself was happening as if I was seeing a reflection of it, or perhaps even scrying it.
There, I saw a man on a steep, grass hill, dressed as a rough traveler of some kind. He seems to be looking at this sword, with the blade akin to a blade of grass, but at the same time merging into a completely different one; moonlight, glowing green. He pulls out the sword with some difficulty, and waves it around. From there, I was a bit amazed by the sight; a large, glowing moon up in the sky, shining through the dark, misty clouds, with the man holding out the sword, the glow shining upon him and revealing a few small details.

In the darkness around the hill, I see a bustling crowd of demons, red, blinking eyes shining in the shadows, looking at the lone man, and with each passing second I see more and more of them showing up. The man is uncertain, but he feels secure with the sword in hand, and rushes downwards, charging at the demons. It does not take him long to realize that there's simply too much, and he retreats back. The moonlight seems to be a sort of a defense for him, not letting the demons in.
He jumps back to the top, and waves the sword around again. It starts to leave a green trail in the air, one that does not disappear or waver away. With some bits of strength and focus, it shoots out a green energy wave towards the demons, ripping through them like hot knife through butter. More and more he swings, and more and more the trails there are around him. Like a dance, almost...

He rushes down the hill yet again, charging at the demons once more. He proves himself to be more secure and powerful among them, liquefying and vanquishing the demons in groups, but there's more and more of them... not even this seemingly strange occurrence with the sword has helped him much.
>>
File: doll05_by_phamoz-d8njye1.jpg (311 KB, 600x931) Image search: [Google]
doll05_by_phamoz-d8njye1.jpg
311 KB, 600x931
>>17817984
I do not see anything much past that, but that would be the gist of it. I would like to say that there's quite a bit of symbolism in this, but the underlying message would be something along the lines of you finding or encountering upon something in regards of occult, and while at first you may think that it will help you to proceed further along the path of occultism, it's going to push you back, and even if you prepare yourself better, you're still not entirely ready. The process will seem like a battle, almost. Or perhaps it's talking about something else entirely...
To answer your question; you're going to be stuck in one spot for some time, but it's not going to be time wasted. You're simply unable to push forward for one reason or another, be it of your environment that you can't get out of, or you simply need to be more mentally prepared.
>>
File: 1405213749430.jpg (41 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1405213749430.jpg
41 KB, 500x283
>>17817272
Hey Chironymous.
I like the cookie idea, so there goes a question so you can eat a cookie: Will she miss me?

Aside from that, what about a general reading?
My name is Antônio, i'm a 23 year old man.
I'm a cancer and my ascendant is also cancer. I'm 170cm, bald, green eyes, glasses, normal body composition, a bit strong.
I live in Belgium but I'm from other continent.
What about a stone reading maybe? There's going to be decisive months ahead of me. What's in store?
>>
Everyone has the right to change and better themselves.

Male
Saggitarius
S.Europe
1.80m, brown hair/eyes

General reading however you like.
If you do not do general ones then "Should I change base or remain in my current one?"

I would prefer general reading though.
>>
>>17817350
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CTUzmdEyk5
>>
>>17817714
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sbjqFY9Jwk
>>
>>17817899

It's fine if those are your only two, but if you end up with more spare time I wouldnt mind if you share a vision with me.

Something romantic or spiritual would be perfect
>>
>>17817272
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
Edgar
Male
Aquarius
Blue eyes, dark brown hair
Europe
Tarot
Will I find something meaningful to do in my life?
>>
>>17818017
Thank you very much for the reading! I appreciate it.
>>
>>17817984
>>17817990
This actually made a lot of sense I was about to practice something outside my comfort zone, but I guess this is a clear sign that I should wait. For now, I will just stick to divination and perhaps I should meditate some more. Thank you so much, you are such a kind person, you have a nice presence. You are beautiful, I am thankful. Take care.
>>
>>17818214
You're very welcome! Thanks for the appreciation! :)
>>
>>17818229

Hey there ! I saw you were doing readings and I'd LOVE to get one done :)

Harry
Male
Pisces
Tall, athletic, brown hair blue eyes, full of love and energy.
Wisconsin
Tarot
Will I end up finding the love of my life anytime soon?

Thanks again !
>>
>>17817261
What is the discord link that was just shared in the IRC? https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi

Some other chat?
>>
>>17818229
honestly like props to you man, and all the other readers, for coming here so often. I tried doing a few readings once and it was just so overwhelming and I felt a lot of negative energy.
>>
>>17818252
that's the general /x/ discord, not related to /div/ in any way to my knowledge
>>
>>17817817

I've just arrived, reader, no problem at all! Thanks, dearly. I'm graduating very soon, and then I will give my full time to advance in the occult, something very difficult in this 4 years of college and full time job. Perhaps that graduation is the pillar, but only time will tell.

The visions are a bit cryptic, but the books mentioned in the end gives me great hope. My final intention with the occult path is gaining knowledge, so it seems that I will be succesful in the end.

Thanks, reader!
>>
Hey guys. I find myself in a bit of a bind. Could appreciate a reading geared towards a positive course of action to take now:

D
Male
23, Gemini.
I'm a big beardy guy and my eyes are green.

Currently it's raining for days as I write this.
Career reading
>>
>>17817272
***Life is a spectacular thing. Best to think about it like a movie: it only lasts so long, so one can thrill at both the highs and the lows. When it's over, you return to a much larger, more glorious, and yet at the same time more peaceful existence, often giggling and yelling "One more time!"
* Lefty
* Male
* Scorpio
* Spiritualist, creative, explorer, half-child, half-old man, all-foolish
* Ontario
* Go with your gut on the divination tool - life always goes better when I give up a little control to the divine.
* I feel like I opened Pandora's Box recently when it comes to my future path of development, specifically with regards to biofeedback and the world beyond it. Just wondering how successful I'll be as I dive into things over the next year.
***BONUS: You are awesome. As in: awe-inspiring. I am so, so glad you are you!
>>
No readings right now. It's slow at work, so I'll be answering questions related to the occult and divination.
>>
>>17817272

Hello! If you are so drawn to do another reading, I'd surely benefit from one. Thank you!

>Passion punctures the great lie of not having enough time.
>Gwen
>Female
>Middle-aged, three careers and two retirements type
>Taurus
>Curious, cautious, observant, and very trusting of my instincts when it comes to safety. Also average in most ways, even those I'd like to not be.
>East Coast, USA
>Whichever method you're drawn to. I'm new to this and not at all sure.
>I desperately need a project, adventure, or something to do or learn. As soon as I think of one, a hundred come at me, and I am drowned by choice. How can I choose what to do next?

Hopefully that's not too broad. But if it is, math degree: yes or no. Followed up by science writing: yes or no.

Thank you.
>>
>>17818317
Hey thoth what do you think of the three folds law?
>>
>>17818131
Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a reading and the compliment on my name!
You put my heart at ease and told me pretty much what I thought, which will help me place my attention on other aspects of my life for now while not completely giving up on love.
All I'll say is dealing with a Scorpio is quite interesting.

That bullishly shy comment made me laugh!
>>
>>17818317
Is there any spells you recommend to attract friendship? Going to the occult store later.
>>
File: 990339.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
990339.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>17817980
Oh really? I haven't read that long and still trying some mixed methods, but your appreciation pleases me, thank you.

Things should be clean and clear, the more direct I get, the better.
>>
>>17818331
More or less bullshit, assuming you're referring to the Wiccan rule.

>>17818341
Just use some runes. Nauthiz, Othala, and Mannaz. Draw then in a row somewhere on your body.
>>
>>17818360
Is god real? Fallen angels? Demons? Where do we go when we die?
>>
>>17818317
What has been your experience with love spells?
>>
>>17818365
Too lazy to answer in deep detail, but I think we're reincarnated and eventually recombine with the Source or Monad.
Spirits are other aspects of this Source, as we are.
>>17818368
Don't.
Use a spell to make yourself more attractive, but never use a spell to make someone specifically love you. Terrible idea and it always backfires.
>>
>>17818372
astral projection tips?
>>
>>17818372
I'm just curious but how has it backfired?
>>
>>17818334
You're very welcome! It really is a nice name! :)
I'm glad I could help put your heart at ease, and hopefully you can find a path that is balanced!
Just make sure to be careful and stay safe!

I'm pleased to know I made you laugh! :D

Best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17818360
I just draw the runes do I chant anything? I would like to befriend certain types of people
>>
>>17818257
Thanks bunches! :)
>>
File: dmitry-prozorov-.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1616) Image search: [Google]
dmitry-prozorov-.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1616
>>17818228
Try and walk a bit out of your comfort zone either way, just to see what works and what may not. But it can't hurt to be in your own comfort zone for a little bit and approach the problem from a distance. Of course, it may be a bit more difficult, but it can still work!

Awh, thank you for all of that, anon. Best of luck to you with your occult endeavors. You seem to have your head on your shoulders, so I think that will do well for you in the future with this path you're walking upon.

>>17818281
Oh, it definitely is, I can assure you that one. That, and young people generally don't seem to get into occult all that much, but the interest tends to be there. Once time opens up and there's a clear mind, then the actual studies and fun begin.

Yes, it is fairly cryptic. You will end up on a path that will lead you to that, I suppose. I even thought about it a bit and well, this imagery may speak more to me a bit better... but nonetheless, it's a path that you're already upon. Follow your gut when needs be and use your mind a bit in a different way when needs be, and you should be fine.

No problem, anon!

>>17818357
I've only been reading for a year. That's not as much compared to some of the people here, and even then I stumble about with certain few things. Keep it up, you chemical bastard. You'll get places with that attitude.

I see. I thought of a different thing entirely then. But fair enough. I'm going to wonder just what kind of a chemical substance you'll use later...
>>
>>17818415
Are you doing more readings?
>>
Let's have a divination discussion since ded thread.

Do you have a ritual for when you read? i.e. incense, candles
>>
>>17818914
I find fire to be pedantic and unnecessary, so I don't bother with such things
>>
>>17818938
Is there a more spiritual aspect to the readings though when a candle is lit? More precision?
>>
>>17818372

Uh, how do I go about opening and expanding my senses?
>>
>>17818415
>>17817899
>>17818415

aw did you forget me :(
>>
>>17817421
Was that palm reader who did "palmreadings for free" a couple of months ago accurate? He read something about my future that scared me
>>
File: AZAZEL.gif (4 KB, 320x394) Image search: [Google]
AZAZEL.gif
4 KB, 320x394
>>17817272
>Love life without fearing death.
>Gabriel
>Male
>19
>Capricorn
>White, brown eyed, black haired
>Madrid, Spain
>Wacky Scry
I am very interested on that scrying method of yours
Will I get to see my ex (Alicia, Female, 16, Aries, white brown eyed blonde, Madrid as well) soon? Last contact was she angry at me over stupid shit but we are on good terms overall of course and we both like each other. Also I want to bang her bad.
>>
Curious, are Chiro's readings accurate?
>>
>>17818978
I know right, anon. Sometimes I feel as though we just need to get away from it all, you know?
>>
>>17819162
I'm curious too, he seems like a lovely person but his readings are kinda strange.
>>
>>17817272

>You are doing great work with what you do
>Dakota
>20
>Taurus
>Overweight, in need of a haircut
>NYC Area
>What will be the outcome with M, the girl I am interested in?
>My first reading, so whatever would suit it best.
>>
I guess this can be left to who ever.

>20
>East Coast
>I have been feeling nervous or anxious lately for seemingly no reason. Is there anything happening soon that I should be aware of?
>>
is chess accurate?
>>
>>17819408
Not in my experience.
>>
>>17819189
Why do you mean by strange? Chiro gives great readings, IMO, and boy has he done quite a few for me lol.
>>
>>17819408
she somehow knew my insecurity... wtf is her powers
>>
>>17817272
I am learning to love everything around me. Sarah F 22 Cancer Artist Florida Tarot (RWS) please

I am struggling with what I should do further with my life.
>>
>>17819408

what are you talking about, ches is the most accurate reader on /div/
>>
>>17819477
what reading has come true for you from her?
>>
>>17819491

sarcasm, anon
>>
File: 1461516572403.jpg (143 KB, 720x778) Image search: [Google]
1461516572403.jpg
143 KB, 720x778
Hello, my little faggots.

Today is a day for tarot readings. Readings for you specifically. That is, if your query isn't lame as fuck. So what I need from you is the following:

>Name
>Age
>Gender
>Query
>Sexy shit

Thanks. Also if you have to ask "what do you mean by sexy shit" then don't bother because no one finds your hesitation and indecision sexy.
>>
>>17819525
Also, pick a number from 1 to 4. You better not miss this post.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (21 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
21 KB, 332x443
>>17819525
Oscar
Male
Gemini
Love reading pls
>>
>>17819525
Nik
Female
Am I losing him soon?
I like the feeling of sucking a guy when he's still soft and feeling him get hard inside my mouth.
>>
>>17819525
Ves
f
Do you do love readings? Would love one. If you don't - will I pass my exams.
Sexy shit is pic related.
Picking Number 1.
>>
File: 1465333948136.jpg (270 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465333948136.jpg
270 KB, 720x960
>>17819545
The cards tell me that what you have going for you right now is good although it doesn't seem like you're really appreciating it. You keep on doubting what you have and thinking you want more or what not. I think maybe you should connect more with your family. It'll help you in the long run help connect to others and to leave whatever negative emotions you are now encountering.

>>17819547
That's fucking hot. I sort of like the opposite. I like the feeling--after ejaculation--pulling out limp... I don't know why but the sensation of pulling out with a limp dick feels so fucking good.

Anyways, the cards do tell of change and negative occurrences. Your mind can't escape feelings of futility, and it changes in both your life are shaking things up. It does seem as if you should try to escape the situation emotionally because yes some type of problem is going to occur.

>>17819551
I'm not too sure about the love thing. The cards may be pointing towards that. But I think some really fucking sexy times are heading your way. Consider yourself lucky.

That's all, folks. I have to go do some... things.
>>
>>17819572
>some really fucking sexy times are heading your way
That's more important tho lol
kidding but in my case sex always means love so
Hope you liked the pic, have a great.. thing
>>
David
Male
Cancer
Should I stick with my current career, will I get fired?
>>
>>17819572
>the sensation of pulling out with a limp dick feels so fucking good
That's great too, love it after a good fill.

>change and negative occurrences
Well fuck. So it's going to be as bad as I expect it to be?
>>
>>17819588
Not the reader but I hope everything will be ok. The reading might be true but you can always change your future to better.
>>
Male
Scorpio
Love will save your soul

Will we be together a long time?
>>
>>17819605
Thank you anon, I honestly don't know how I'll cope with this loss, I wish I could change things. It's not a breakup, it's a person that I really care about that might die soon so I'm really desperate for readings.
>>
>>17819588
No I think your mind has already self lacerated itself to shit. I think your perception of the events could not be worse than what you expect, but you really ought to emotionally leave the situation because some changes are ahead for better or for worse. And they're going to be for worse if you don't stop thinking so negatively about things. I'm not sure if the change is him leaving you, but even if he won't, you need to stop worrying so much. If you're worrying so much in the first place, maybe it's a good sign to break.
>>
>>17819572
>>17819545
But I don't have nothing of love going on :^(
>>
>>17819616
Yeah, this is exactly why I haven't done reads in a while. Fuck.. Please just disregard my read. I ain't fucking with this.
>>
Aaron
Male
Taurus

Will I find a better and higher paying job soon?
>>
>>17819617
This is good advice, thank you. You're right.

>>17819623
Oh no, don't take it on you! It's not really as bad as you might think. It's really my perception of things that is making everything worse. You only did a reading for me and I appreciate it, either way I'll know what happens soon. Thank you!
>>
>>17819616
I'm really sorry, it's probably not something you can help. Hope that person lives, don't focus yourself too much on the readings, some readers might get it off and you are going to feel disgusting.
Take care
>>
File: tumblr_m9fnxbcQPZ1r5piamo1_500.gif (437 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9fnxbcQPZ1r5piamo1_500.gif
437 KB, 500x375
>3 readings only
>Only Yes/No questions for now
>Alias/Gender/Sign
>Query and gender of the people involved
>Song related to the query or your emotions
>>
>>17819647
Git/f/Taurus
Will I find love this year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kijpcUv-b8M
>>
>>17819647
Is it over?
Loki, female, gemini
The other person is male, capricorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECyfX1OR_nk
>>
>>17819647
Raf, male, taurus.
Will it work out with this girl?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDVb8q8KWw
>>
>>17819647
Window/M/Taurus
Will it work out with her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVZi2LEi5M
>>
Is there anyone able to read generals right now?
>>
>>17819670
Also, if it helps, she is a Capricorn.
>>
>>17819647

James male virgo

Can things still go anywhere with Ariel?

One sec on the song
>>
I love XYZ SO much. Why do I let myself feel this way?! XYZ's made it clear XYZ doesn't love me back. I hate the fact that I can't ever be with XYZ again. It makes me so angry because I can't do anything about it and it makes me feel helpless. It's already been so long and although there is someone I'm kind of interested in getting to know, I can't stop thinking about the person I really care about. I desire them always. Am I supposed to just let time make me not care anymore? What if that doesn't happen? I read these stories online and I know people in real life still stuck on, "the one that got away". It's such a cliche and I don't know why this is happening to me. Anyways, my real query is am I going to feel like this forever? If so, what can I do to cope with this extremely painful loss?
>>
>>17819691
>>17819647

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0YxeTjFn70&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
Hello div I am back again to do 5 readings. I am still a novice but I will try my best to be as accurate as possible. Thank you.

what I offer (pick one)
- Birth chart interpretation (provide time of birth and hour)
- Tarot reading

What I need
>>
>>17819710
Can I have a tarot, general reading please? There's currently quite a bit going on for me, mostly work at the moment is getting to me but I'm hoping that the cards will give me some good advice.

Female
Gemini

Thanks!
>>
>>17819710
Male
Gemini
General read
>>
>>17819710

Ah maybe you can grab this since its a long shot with the other reader?

>>17819691

>>
>>17819710
Male, gemini, 22

Love reading

Thank you
>>
>>17819710
Tarot reading.

Male
Cancer
What are their feelings for me?
>>
>>17819727
tarot
>>
>>17819408

A mix. She wants to make sure you're paying attention and thinking.
>>
>>17819710
>Gender

man

>Sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEsjd1WZuY

>age

too old

>Query

will jennifer take my virginity? What can I do for that to happen?
>>
>>17819710
>>17819582
Can you do mine? I posted right after another div left and am super anxious about my career situation.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101 KB, 1440x1080
>>17819661
>Will I find love this year?
Not if you're sitting waiting for things to happen, seems like you're waiting for someone to come after you, when you should be more communicative, start to texting people. Do your part.

>>17819664
>Is it over?
No, but things are getting stale. You two have a strong foundation but it was pushing over the edge

>>17819667
>Will it work out with this girl?
Yes, this will start as an interesting friendship,a bit for appearances at first but it will be a long term relationship.

>>17819670
>Will it work out with her?
No, gossip or lack of communication can separate you two.

>>17819691
>Can things still go anywhere with Ariel?
Nope, there's a growing distance between you two,, perhaps due to some misunderstanding

____
Bah, wished the cards would give better/more positive readings tonight. Either way, wish you all good luck and remember that fate isn't written in stone, take what I say with a grain of salt. You all can take this as an impulse to improve somehow. Good night!
>>
>>17817272
Peace is a journey, not an emotion.

Jair
Gemini
Hispanic, light-brown eyes, medium length hair
Illinois
Centennial Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot

Query: What should I do about my ex and I? Should I still be her friend?
>>
>>17819667
>>17819779

Thank you very much for reading. It indeed started as a friendship and slowly kept on, hope it will keep going as you say. Have a good night.
>>
>>17819779
>No, but things are getting stale.
So it will keep going? Even if it's stale.
>>
>>17819779
>No, gossip or lack of communication can separate you two.

Thanks. I have always got mixed views about her. I guess us only talking every couple weeks would contribute to that. But I still hope that the cards are wrong.
>>
>>17819710
I may be 6th, but whatever
Male
Taurus
What symbol would prevail in my life?
-An eagle made of solid gold
-A sword stained with the blood of the innocent
-Poppy seeds in a desert
thanks
>>
>>17819779

Nope, there's a growing distance between you two,, perhaps due to some misunderstanding
>>
>>17819779
>Not if you're sitting waiting for things to happen, seems like you're waiting for someone to come after you, when you should be more communicative, start to texting people. Do your part.
Might be true. I'm extrovertet tho and heartbroken atm because I took the initiative damn too much and that guy suddenly decided he's not interested.
Have a great night anyways, you seem like a nice lad
>>
>>17819816
>>17819779

Oops, meant to quote that. Anyway I doubt it's hopeless like that.
>>
Anyone wish to exchange reading?
>>
File: tunnel2.jpg (145 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tunnel2.jpg
145 KB, 1280x853
>>17819794
Wish you good luck, mate, things are really looking well.

>>17819796
>So it will keep going? Even if it's stale.
There are obstacles, I don't think stale is ever a good thing, but there's a chance of getting back to what it was before, a sudden realisation of what is important, don't gamble with it.

>>17819802
>But I still hope that the cards are wrong.
I hope so too, this kind of reading breaks my heart actually. Same goes to you mate >>17819816 & >>17819824 if you can make things as clear as possible, many problems can be avoided. There's always a way out.

>>17819818
Oh, I'm sorry to hear sweetie, stupid cupid has a bad aim sometimes, but you must get out of this shell you built and let the world see the amazing girl you are, it may be painful at first but you will make it through.
________
And now I'm off, good night all.
>>
>>17819857
Thank you, good night.
>>
File: Naga_Siren.png (53 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
Naga_Siren.png
53 KB, 256x144
Name
Question
No Generals
>>
>>17819865
Colette. How much time left?
>>
>>17819877
I can't answer that with cards, sorry. Feel free to ask something else.
>>
>>17819865
Rafael.
How will i find my next job.?
Thank you.
>>
>>17819805
>>17819865
bitte
>>
>>17819882
Maybe if I rephrase it? Is our time together running out?
>>
>>17819865

Frost
Virgo

How is tomorrow going to go? Good, no hangups?
>>
>>17819865
>>17819354

I hope that's not too general, but the name is Dakota on that.
>>
>>17819896
Well, it's not a forever relationship so technically yes. But that's in the future. For now you still have time.

>>17819884
Acing the interview and communicating that you are a hard worker... might be in the trades.

>>17819893
Eagle leads to new beginnings~
>>
>>17819912
Eagle is good. Very good. Thank you.
>>
>>17819899
Your mind will shift it's perspective a bit about someone. Whatever hangup you are fearing will be avoided, they've moved on. Ultimately it's going to go good.

>>17819901
Nothing bad. Might be a woman coming into your life soon who's got it made that will love and be tender to you.
>>
>>17819912
>But that's in the future.
Thank you. But it's still quite vague. Future is next month and future is next two years. I mostly wanted to know if there's still much time left, as in, more than 6 months for example.
>>
>>17819934
6 months should still be fine.
>>
Name: Jake
Sign: Virgo (though I'm a Virgo/Libra cusp if that matters)
Tarot Deck: Rider-Waite but I ain't picky on which deck to use.
Query: Will I be moving out and finally get out of town that I currently live in?
>>
>>17819943
Thank you a lot. Good night.
>>
>>17819922
>Nothing bad. Might be a woman coming into your life soon who's got it made that will love and be tender to you.

Would it be possible that they are already in my life, and they will just kind of come clean?
>>
>>17819865
Nick
What should I expect about this person? Personality, other traits, what is their focus, etc
>>
>>17819953
Yes.

>>17819956
I would say they are a very strong person mentally since they are practically playing the role of a martyr for some reason and struggling a lot as a result. Has a material focus.
>>
>>17819972
>Yes.

I hope so. Thanks
>>
>>17819720
>>17819723
>>17819726
>>17819727
>>17819730
>>17819777
>>17819805

I will do these readings, sorry I have a few things I need to take care of first but as soon as I am back I will read for all of you, thank you for your time.
>>
>>17819865
Paula
Is he going to reject me if I confess?
>>
My new requirement for readings is reaction pictures.
>>
>>17819982
No but the cards warn there is no going back to your friendship after this.
>>
>>17819922

>Your mind will shift it's perspective a bit about someone. Whatever hangup you are fearing will be avoided, they've moved on. Ultimately it's going to go good.

You're using cards, right? I guess there's not too many specifics you can get out of that.

Can I get one more follow-up out of you? Should I try to keep things platonic or get a little romantic?
>>
File: 1404064619135.jpg (49 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1404064619135.jpg
49 KB, 500x331
>>17819992
>>17819987

Here's one of my favs
>>
>>17819972
Huh. I kind of expected the material thing since that seems to be all I run into these days. But the martyr part is kind of a strange detail. Especially if they're supposed to be strong mentally. We talkin like childhood issues or something?
>>
>>17819990
nice ;)
Thanks man
>>
>>17819865
Raphael
How can I astral project to reach my objectives?
>>
>>17819999
It'll go well either way. If you decide to wait for another date to make your move there's still going to be hope, but if you do it tomorrow she will respond in kind. Expect it to be reciprocated.

>>17820001
I have a feeling its more sacrificing their personal happiness for monetary gain so they can take care of someone/something else.
>>
>>17820026

Well I was wondering about whether I had other options more than about being reciprocated. But I think that settles it.
>>
File: 1443347605554.jpg (198 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443347605554.jpg
198 KB, 640x480
>>17820026
Makes sense. But man, if that becomes a common topic that can get old quick. Have a punished kramer for your troubles and thanks for the reading
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465517167819.jpg (22 KB, 720x771) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465517167819.jpg
22 KB, 720x771
>>17819987
Oscar
Give me advice to be happier
>>
>>17820046
Stop going on /r9k/.
Really though, embrace the hardships and whatever ailment that is currently inflicting this destitute state of mind. Hardships and turmoil are part of life and you need to accept it. Also finding a lover will help alleviate the pain.
=
I'm done.
>>
>>17820086
>Finding a lover
Send help ,pls
>>
>>17820086

>b urself

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1394847965330.jpg (9 KB, 261x180) Image search: [Google]
1394847965330.jpg
9 KB, 261x180
>>17820046
Know that life sucks. This is the first step.
Know life sucks like you know that gravity pulls on you. What do you do to act against gravity? You add in the effort to stand.

If you let life do its thing, it's gonna suck by default.
Stand up.
>>
>>17817610
Almost a day later but thank you so much for that reading. I definitely appreciated you being so thorough and your reading was incredibly accurate so far as things are already turning around. You definitely help people and put a lot of time into it, which people appreciate. Your state is pretty swell , I was there a few years ago for a tournament. Good vibes and best wishes to you as well!
>>
>>17819720
Hello, here is your reading, I hope my answers are accurate and helpful to you.

Currently there is an offer or something on the rise about money, you might get a raise or receive money, but it says here it might be something due to a job. There might be a new romance on the rise, two guys are fighting for your attention. but right now you should focus on your home and your career/job. there is a good oportunity in the job field so you better have your eyes wide open so you can snatch that oportunity. Words of caution don't listen to certain people for they speak lies and will try to deceit you, they aren't your friends. Please be careful. Also you should probably do some yoga, it might help or something that relaxes you, i see you're pretty stressed at the moment, you need to slow down and take care of yourself as well
>>
>>17819723
Hi, heh another Gemini. I like Geminis. Very talkative people who tend to be a bit indecisive sometimes but they excel at the arts. Here is your reading, I hope what I say is true and accurate. I hope I shed some light on your path.

you're upset about something, it says here you got in a fight with a male figure, and it created an emotional distance between you two. Be careful because there's another man perhaps at work that might be looking to lead you astray. They might even hold you back if you have a job promotion or a raise. But don't worry things will be alright, in the end you will try to evade this. Also there is an event coming soon, but be careful outlook doesn't look so good, if I was you I would probably just stay home instead.
>>
>>17820193
Thank you so much. That is is all accurate, I can't believe you picked all those things up precisely. It is exactly the advice I was searching for. I will definitely keep my eyes open regarding my job, I'm mostly assuming those people who lie to me are the people regarding work? Thanks again have a great day!
>>
the automatic drawer chick is raw
>>
>>17820368
Wut?
>>
>>17820316
It's hard for me to relate to this since I'm out of town and I only leaved a possible conflict in my university (with some authorities, I'm not sure if they got mad and I'm not coming back for a month ), I'm more depressed about life in general and lack of love.
The only "male authority " I'm near is the PhD I'm working with and I have not fought with him at all. This male that will leave me astray has not appeared, I think I will meet some new persons soon.

I dunno about the event.
>>
>>17820386
she is my favorite reader
>>
>>17819726
Hello, James. Virgo, you seem to be very in touch with your sensitive side. Most virgos are (well depending on their planetary alignments of course) anyways here is your reading, hope its accurate and helpful to you.

I have to be honest with you James, like the other reader told you as well. I do agree with them, there was a huge conflict between the two of you. If you did in fact got with this person. It will fail again, mostly due to hurt feelings and yes misunderstandings like the other reader told you. So to answer this question (like the reader before me) I agree there is nothing you can do about your situation with Ariel, but don't be sad because I see someone and they really like you, if you haven't met them, you will meet them in a group of friends or a gathering of some sorts. keep your head up and move on
>>
File: Friday Night div.png (75 KB, 903x425) Image search: [Google]
Friday Night div.png
75 KB, 903x425
Good evening, /div/, and a good Friday night! I'm in a good mood, so I'll give some readings tonight. I'll start with three, thereafter we'll see; no more than five, most likely.

Oh right, and if you're not familiar with me, I need your gender and query. Oh, and don't make me have to use the pronoun “they” singularly; specify for me.

I'll start in 15 to 20.
>>
>>17820453
Is something bad coming my way soon? Female.
>>
>>17820453
female
what does he want with me? scry plz?
>>
>>17817261
So im drunk and im gonna do a hand full of readings.. But i have no pendulum or no deck ir anything.... Basicly these are srunken guesses...... Hit me
>>
>>17820453
Female
Should I try and get in contact with people I used to be friends with? Thanks
>>
>>17820484
are you a psychic and this is confirmed?
>>
>>17820453
Hey BV, nice to see you around, man.
I would like a love reading about this relationship i am in.
I am a dude and i am with this girl. We had a fight today, i am still sad about it, but i guess things will be okay. What do you see in the future about us?
Thanks, dude, wish you the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DCtFeTpXYY
>>
>>17820479
The more info the better the read
>>
>>17820486
More anime... And a career change
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464059103693.jpg (15 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464059103693.jpg
15 KB, 439x290
>>17820453
Male
Spirit reading?
Or a general
>>
>>17820524
>I currently have zero anime in my life

>so I'm not sure what you mean by more.

>I'm not sure what you mean by more.

>zero anime

It means you need to start watching fagtard.
>>
>>17820524
That was a joke on your name... MOVING ON
>>
>>17820533
https://youtu.be/_c8kpplUkfs
Here is a song if you need it
>>
>>17820534
Also this
>>17820524
>>
>>17820479
Already asked for a read so feel free to take up someone else if you want, but since you're drunk and all could you also answer this >>17819877?
>>
>>17820544
DID I NOT STATE THAT I WAS DRUNK AND THAT YOU WOULD HAVE A CAREER CHANGE YOU WASTE OF AIR
>>
>>17820546
Mind you I'm drunk and literally taking Stabs in the dark.. But a few months... Like six or less
>>
>My queue

Guaranteed (assuming my internet doesn't drop out again):

>>17820476
>scry
Are you sure? I can probably read this better with cards.

>>17820463
Of course bad things are coming, but also good things too. I'm guessing you're wondering about gravity, aren't you? Let me do an easy one to get warmed up; you'll likely be second.

>>17820483
Starting with yours.

_________

Maybe:

>>17820498

>>17820533
I might not get to you but, if I do, give me a theme for the general or something to ask.

_________

>>17820544
You don't seem to have a sense of humor, so you won't likely enjoy my readings. I will politely decline your request; have a nice day.
>>
>>17820554
Did i not state i was making blind stabs in the dark... No pendulum. No tarot. Raw beer fueled guesses
>>
>>17820556
>I'm guessing you're wondering about gravity, aren't you?
?
Not sure what you mean. Thanks in advance by the way.
>>
>>17820476
>>17820556
yes plz scry if you can, i would like to see what you see what he wants, thank you so much <3
>>
>>17820555
Fugg. Alright thank you and cheers.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>17820575
>>
>>17820572
If it helps i think more like three
>is being deliberately vauge
>>
>>17819727
ah yet another Gemini heh this is quite interestng. :) anyways here is your reading I hope what I have read for you is accurate and gives you some useful insight.

There is or you will meet two persons, one has good intentions while the other one wants something casual. Right now you're feeling a bit lonely but yes I did the reading twice and the same cards appeared. Look at the people around you and start going out a bit more. The casual person might sound more interesting and fun but the other person as boring as they may seem they will stick with you. But in the end I see a good outcome in all this, perhaps it might get a bit messy at first but you will make the right choice in the end.
>>
>>17820592
Can we ban this guy?
>>
>>17820594
FUGG
>>
>>17820569
You are cancer
>>
>>17820561

then it's not really divination, is it? it's just you being drunk.
>>
>>17820629
Take it or leave it. I'm still tapping into that "no mind" space
>>
>>17820462
What kind of reading, as in your question?
>>
>>17820479
If anyone else has an actual question?
>>
>>17820643
That asshat is being a douche. It's up to you if you really want to read for him, but I wouldn't.
>>
>>17820533
>>17820556
"Happiness" would be fine
Posted a theme:>>17820540
>>
>>17820637
does my crush like me
>>
>>17820637
Alright give me a general.
>>
>>17820643
Never mind, I just caught up lol.
>>
>>17820598
I'm really sorry if this doesn't help.
>>
>>17820649
I do not feel comfortable enough to just read on a future stance. All of our daily choices help in forming that. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17820648
Me.

What should I know or do know about my love life? Specially about a guy I'm interested in at my office.
Female, 26, Leo.

Hope you take it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.