[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about the Kecksburg, PA UFO crash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Kecksberg.jpg (30 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
Kecksberg.jpg
30 KB, 600x408
Not a UFOfag generally, but this is pretty interesting. Kecksburg. Heh.

http://coolinterestingstuff.com/the-kecksburg-pennsylvania-ufo-crash-cover-up
>>
Were there any comparable man-made aircraft at the time that matched the objects description? I'm reading a book about OXCART and the SR 71 and they (CIA and Air Force) trained their pilots and personnel in craft recovery exercises like this.

Funny side story, when Ken Collins ejected from his A-12 and landed separately from it, he was met by farm ranchers that asked him if he wanted them to drive him back to his plane. Per his instructions, he told them that the plane was carrying an active nuclear weapon. They told him if he wanted a ride out of area then he better hurry because they would leave without him to get the fuck away from it. The CIA, Lockheed, and the Air Force knew what the fuck they were doing back in the day.
>>
Based on the description, sounds a hell of a lot like a meteorite to me.
>>
>>17782104

better thread
>>
>>17785162

Are you retarded?
>>
>Kecksburg
>Keksburg

lol
>>
>>17785495
kek
>>
File: kek.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>17785495
>>17785599
>>
>>17785026
It's called kecksburg?

It's Ayyyy lmaos
>>
>>17785026
Given the time line of events, I believe it was a captured nazi "Foo fighter" aka "die glocke", the way in which the craft "flew" and description of what the craft looked like are almost a perfect match for the top secret nazi weapon. The incident happened circa '56 iirc. Since the USA already had the A-bomb and halfway decent missiles, good chance we didn't bring back nazi scientists under project paperclip just to focus on turning v2 rockets into a means to reach orbit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.