[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I need to get into magic to protect myself on the astral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: foreverhood_watcher.png (132 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
foreverhood_watcher.png
132 KB, 640x480
Hey /x/ I need to get into magic to protect myself on the astral plane. But I don't know how/where to start please help.
>>
>>17736086
It's all about beliefs in there, so just pretend basically. Remember being a kid and imagining you have a badass sword that can block whatever power like a samuraii and you imagine that shit and be badass and indestructuble yeah it's like that. It's all about who beleifs on their shit the most. Anything else is just shit that will make you beleif your shit more. I'm the kind of person that can just beleif whatever I want to to a good level so i don't bother with rituals or whatever people build on their shit to beleif in their shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 800x1000
>>17736086
Why?
>>
File: 1409845247858.png (121 KB, 1064x854) Image search: [Google]
1409845247858.png
121 KB, 1064x854
>>17736086
>>
>>17736086

Learn to banish properly. Everyday several weeks.should get you.started:

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib6.html
>>
>>17736086
>astral plane
I just want to reach the astral plane.

I've been trying to meditate for months, even using those guided meditations on youtube.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.