[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
winter 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1460135842672.png (1 MB, 1033x948) Image search: [Google]
1460135842672.png
1 MB, 1033x948
i've been busy with work since i moveed to japan last year.
could someone tell me what anime that have aired recently that are good?
as you know its "hard " to download anime in japan.
i watched gate already on my phone with oneseg, but what happened to the second season of Suisei no Gargantia?

is there anything amazing in the last 8 months besides that and hero acadmia?
>>
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
>>
>>97104
>what happened to the second season of Suisei no Gargantia?
I imagine the trainwreckishness of the first season precluded it.
>>
>>97109
This
Also Haikyuu, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime S2. Concrete Revolutio was pretty good but S2 looks like it'll be fantastic, so I'd say it's definitely worth it to check it out along with S2, but it's fairly polarizing, either you love it or you hate it because of the way the storytelling is set up.
Saying that, a bit on the edge of your timeline Rokka no Yuusha and Non Non Biyori Repeat were both really good as well.
>>
>>97109
This.

Also from last season, KonoSuba was a sleeper hit. Great comedy. Parody of the "sent to fantasy universe" and "stuck in a MMORPG" genres.

Also, get a VPN and torrent from nyaa. Or ddl from animetosho while the links aren't dead. Or XDCC from the horriblesubs IRC.
>>
>>97152
Or bypass all that crap by getting a Usenet account, and download every green torrent on Nyaa, over SSL, at line-speed, without any of the problematic seeding.

inb4 "paying to pirate": what d'you think you're doing when you "get a VPN"?
>>
>>97161
>what d'you think you're doing when you "get a VPN"?
Paying for anonymity.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 600x800
>>97165
i.e. paying-to-pirate.
>>
>>97104
Rakugo is the only thing I'd really recommend besides seasonal watching.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.