[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone make this image 3675 x 2175 so i can make a magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Akane_3.png (3 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Akane_3.png
3 MB, 1366x768
Can someone make this image 3675 x 2175 so i can make a magic playmat with it?
>>
You would have to vector this image first so the image wouldn't be pixelated when upscaled and it would likely not be possible to perfectly capture every detail in the background. /w/ might be able to help you with a vector of just the girl in the foreground but anything more than that would likely be too much to ask of someone. Sorry brah.
>>
use waifu2x
/thread
>>
>>95180
>1366x768
Firstly you need to learn how to use the internal screenshot feature of your player. Secondly you might want to give a better picture first. That one is pretty blurry and has artifacts when looked at closely (just look at the jaw line). Are you getting it from a BD rip? Also what ep and season? Or is it from the movie?
>>
Ty for the answers, the max i cant get is a 1920x1080 Hd screenshot.
>>95211 It's from the Psycho-Pass Movie, which is also an anime.
>>
File: Akane_4.jpg (304 KB, 2732x1536) Image search: [Google]
Akane_4.jpg
304 KB, 2732x1536
Tried the waifu2 and got a bigger picture
>>
>>95220
>the max i cant get is a 1920x1080 Hd screenshot
Be nice if you can post that as the base as the higher res beginning to start with the better. If you are using MPC use alt+i to save the current frame. Make sure to save it as png when you do so. I will then waifu2x it for you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.