[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School mockexam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
im having a mockexam at school tomorrow about martin luther king jr and i dont know how to start with the powerpoint presentation i need your energy 4chan
>>
btw fuck my teacher she always gives me a c when i deserve a b no matter what i do or how good i do she gives me a c
>>
>>93411
"I have a dream!"
Everybody knows about those words that Martin Luther King jr said during the "March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom" the 28th of August 1963, but less people know much more about the ideas and valued he wanted to convey on that fateful day: "I have a dream that one day, the students won't disrespect their teachers any more, and will start to be more mature, responsible and polite."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK4aXAG5_z8
>>
Slide 1:

Martin Luther King is a Nigger

Slide 2:

Nigga woke af
>>
>>93430 damn son, you don't know my teacher man she is literally aids
>>
>>93439 she thinks she can teach English because her husband is from the uk and she live there for two years
>>
>>93439
>waa
>waa
>my teacher is SHIT i'm actually a genius but she gives me shit grades

teachers don't give you shit for no reason
you're probably a shitbag

you have to be over 18 to post on 4chan, kiddo
>>
>>93442*she lived
>>
>>93444
you don't know my age or my grade. i had a substitute teacher that has experience in the subject and he gave me A- on something i half-assed
>>
>...less people know much more about the ideas and values he wanted to convey, so let me tell you about the man: ...
>>93442
Granted that it's fairly easy to become an English teacher, it depends on the person, and on the country where she teaches. It's harder to teach in Europe than in China, for example, and you need better qualifications.
She don't get anything in giving you a bad grade. If anything, teachers with students who get good grades have it better.
You should study more.
>>
>>93452
there are only two english teachers in my school so the school is desperate to get english teachers
>>
>>93457
Which country?
If getting lower grades seriously hinders your chances at a better school, you could always pass an English test and challenge your given grades in the future. However, you made many mistakes already, so I'd suggest you review the basics in order to stop making those silly mistakes. You don't even write your I's in capital letters.
>inb4 "I don't care right now"
>>
>>93461 yeah sometimes im very reckless when i write and right now i don't even give a fuck how im writing because here it does not matter. and im in norway
>>
>>93461 but thank you for the suggestion i will take that to heart that i have to focus on the little stuff
>>
>>93469
Well, it's not a contest anyway, and the grades won't be really important, if it's in Norway.
You're probably already more fluent than most other European countries.
Try using roughly what I said for the opening, with the edit, of course, and go with the usual biography from birth to death. Good luck.
>>
>>93472 thanks bro.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.