[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I need some help, and /v/ is shit. In The Sims 3, there was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sims3_logo_ver931537.png (25 KB, 130x145) Image search: [Google]
sims3_logo_ver931537.png
25 KB, 130x145
Hi, I need some help, and /v/ is shit.
In The Sims 3, there was a burglar about to enter my house. So I turned him into a little girl and added her to my household, planning to adopt her. The problem is, every time she is seen by another Sim, they freak out. My Sims will not interact with her at all, other than scream.
How do I fix this?
>>
File: 1455495150166.gif (3 MB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
1455495150166.gif
3 MB, 250x255
>>91487
funniest request I've seen so far.
Do you have control over her? you could try killing her through housefire/starvation
>>
> So I turned him into a little girl and added her to my household, planning to adopt her.
What the fuck, man?

I don't know a lot about the Sims 3, but could you enter Create A Sim and remove the burglar trait from the girl? Is it even there, still?

What happens if you bring a policeman onto the lot? Will he try to arrest the girl?
>>
>>91495
I've tried both, man. Doesn't work.
>>91491
I have control, yes. I want her to be my qt daughteru, though, I don't want to kill her.
>>
>>91495
>> So I turned him into a little girl and added her to my household, planning to adopt her.
>What the fuck, man?
Also, it's my fetish. And hilarious. And he was a Goddamn criminal! This is more than he deserves!
>>
File: 1451878710468.gif (4 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1451878710468.gif
4 MB, 448x336
Wtf I've only played a few hours of Sims 3, but I didn't know you could do stuff like that
>>
>>92120
Need those cheats on.
>>
Bump for 4+!
>>
Would this work for you?

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=6119.0
>>
>>92547
Sorry for being late, but it doesn't seem to work.
I just don't know what the issue is, Mel.
>>
You probably did this already, but if not, you could try resetting all the other Sims on the lot.

What happens if you give one of the other Sims in your household the Brave trait? Do they beat the shit out of her?
>>
>>93193
I actually tried that, I made my waifu Brave, and she just went about her day. She didn't react to the little burglar at all. And that's not a good thing. I tried to make her say hello, but she just wouldn't. She completely ignored her.
That is, until Sim-Me came home. Then, they both started freaking out.
Weird.
>>
>>93287
Sounds like your burglar kid is bugged. I have seen shit like this happen with NPCs who get made into household members. One time I freed a genie from a lamp and added her to the household. She started turning invisible and other weird shit (I don't remember what) started happening. Then the game started crashing a lot on that household. By that time she'd married the butler, so I didn't want to delete her, so I saved the family to the clipboard and moved them to another town.

When they got there, the genie was all fucked up. I don't have screenshots but like her head and limbs were sticking up out of the ground at weird angles, and her interactions and happiness point reward menu were a combination of Sim, cat, dog, and horse. And you could get the interaction menu but not actually get her to interact with any other Sims. So out of desperation I used cheats to advance her to the next life stage.

That actually seemed to fix it. She occasionally turns invisible and her gardening is kinda wonky, but other than that she is functioning okay.

So if resetting everybody in the household didn't do anything, maybe try advancing the burglar's age.
>>
>>93301
I'll try, my man.
>>
>>91507
In your fetish fantasy, is the burglar still his old self but in a girl's body, or is he just turned into a girl? I'm curious.
>>
>>93455
Mental change, too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.