[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post three anime we like, one that we don't, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: steins;gate.jpe.jpg (9 KB, 160x213) Image search: [Google]
steins;gate.jpe.jpg
9 KB, 160x213
ITT: We post three anime we like, one that we don't, and a reccomendation to the post above us!
I'll strat.
I like:
Steins;Gate
Death Note
Monster
I dislike:
Sword Art Online
Your turn anons
>>
>>91191
*start
>>
So you like popular things that are alright to somewhat overrated, and dislike a popular thing that's literal garbage.

Not exactly telling us a whole lot with your selection, anon. I can't think to recommend anything in particular off of what you've posted.
>>
You didn't post your recommendation anon.
>>
Non Non Biyori
FLCL
Hyouka
Konosuba
Ghost in the Shell
////////////////////////////////////////
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
>>
I like:
Kino no Tabi
Mushi-shi
Mononoke

I dislike:
Tengen Toppa: Gurren Lagann

>>91191
Code Geass
Madoka Magica

>>91588
Tamako Market
Because of FLCL: Dead Leaves
Because of of GitS: Texhnolyze
>>
K-On!
Hunter x Hunter
Space Dandy

I don't really hate anything.

>>91739
Windy Tales
>>
Won't stick to the numbers:

End of Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain
Kaiba
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Angel's Egg

Nothing I hate but I guess these titles I somewhat dislike:
Elfel Lied
Akame Ga Kill
Noir

>>91745
If you're ok with something a bit older try Gunbuster
If not then Tetsuwan Birdy, first season is a bit weaker but second is great.
>>
>>91739
I recommend Kaze no Tani no NausicaƤ

>>91745
Sorry, nothing really comes to my mind that would regroup such different genres. Anyway, I recommend Sora no Woto

I like:
Kokoro Connect
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Non Non Biyori

I dislike:
Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
>>
>>91773
> 10s later due to captcha...
I'll do a rec for >>91771 too: Ergo Proxy
>>
>Parasyte
>Persona Trinity soul (only as a guilty pleasure I know how bad it is)
>The Devil is a part timer

Dislike
>Blood lad. (The only show that I just dropped and never touched again.)

>>91773
>>91775
Yeah, I have no idea what to recommend you since I've not seen those shows.
Sorry.
>>
>>91771
Seen 'em, but thanks. I dunno how deep you are into independent animation but you'd probably get a kick outta Koji Yamamura's stuff if you've not already seen them all.

>>91773
Also seen it, but thanks. Give Ichigo Mashimaro a try, it's really cute and funny.
>>
>>91775
Thanks, but I have seen it.
>>91783
I have seen his stuff, I guess I'm deeper into independent staff than the average anime fan but not incredibly so.

If you have seen them then I guess you are already more than just surface-wise into anime. I'd be just shooting titles and there's a big chance I'd recommend you somthing you've seen. Unless you were looking for something more specific.

I have a feeling you'de like Tezuka's independent animation though. I'd also try some Dezaki, I think you'd like Space Adventure Cobra. You can start with the movie and if you liked it check out the series.
>>
>>91786
Figured as much, you've probably seen anything good I can recommend then. Midoriko? Belladonna? As far as Tezuka goes I've only seen Jumping, and a handful of Dezaki including the movie but not the show. Cheers!
>>
File: 1459361250282.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1459361250282.gif
2 MB, 366x360
I liek:

-High School DxD

-Clannad

-Planetes

I dislike: Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
>>
>>91588
if you haven't watched Yuru Yuri I highly recommend you get started.
>>
>>91739
OP here
Watchedboth,nota huge fan of either of them
>>
>>91790
Yeah, seen those two and I like both of the a lot. If you've only seen Jumping then check out Broken Down Film. It's only a couple of minutes, Tales of the Corner Street is good as well.

Are you one of the people that post in the 3x3 thread by the way?
>>
>>91825
Cool, I'll check them out. And no, frankly I think those are pretty stupid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.