[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some English language help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1344437299559.jpg (86 KB, 634x385) Image search: [Google]
1344437299559.jpg
86 KB, 634x385
"...It also serves as a great base for the coolest ideas. And if they are so, and implemented well, then it should be a huge success."
Is it grammatically correct? Is it understandable at least?
>>
>>90651
>And if they are so
What's the "so" referring to in this spot? If it's intended to be calling back to "coolest", it's a bit unclear.
>>
>>90655
Yea, it's referring to "coolest".

damn, just as I thought.
The thing is, I have no idea how do I rephrase it.
>>
>>90661
or make it more clear at least
>>
...It also serves as a great base for the coolest ideas. If that's the case, all you need is a good implementation and a bit of luck for it to be a success.

how is that?
>>
>>90668
Perfect. Are you a native speaker by the way?
>>
>>90669
second language
>>
>>90670
Great. Thank you very much.
>>
>>90664
you're welcome
>>
>>90668
>All you need to succeed is good execution and a little bit of luck!
Native comin' through!
>>
Technologically inept here. I just downloaded an update for my nvidia geforce 970m (v364.72) and the screen keeps dimming automatically on dark pages and the like. Checked the windows settings for auto-brightness and it's turned off. Is it a problem with nvidia?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.