[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to prank someone hard. How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: This is a Potato.jpg (34 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
This is a Potato.jpg
34 KB, 615x409
I need to prank someone hard.
How?
>>
>>88206
bump
>>
>>88206
Pretend to be a mugger

Maybe get one of those fake knives that collapses when you stab someone
>>
>>88206
Stick your doodle up there bumbum until the brasso comes out, then pull out, point at them while laughing and say tricked you!
>>
>>88206
prankmaster here, i need more info.
1. is this a friend, enemy family member, coworker?
2. do you intend to harm them, or just have them laugh about it? or have others laugh about it, regardless of permanent social damage?
3. do you care if it is legal or not? (US laws)
answer these 3 and then we can go from there.
>>
>>88228
1: Friend, but not a close one.
2: Don't intend to harm them, don't intend to make them laugh about it later either.
3: I want to keep this legal, otherwise I wouldn't be on /wsr/.
>>
>>88247
4. age and gender of friend?
5. do you want it to be private between you/them or public or just in your circles?
6. do you want them to know it was you, or you trying to be anonymous?
>>
>>88251
4: He's 16
5: I'd be open to any of those options.
6: But I'd prefer it to be anonymous.
>>
>>88253
ok, i got some ideas swirling.
does he have a car?
does he have a gf (bf)?
is he a computer user? iphone?
pets?
crush on someone?
>>
while he is doing laundry throw about 4 air horns in the back not noticed.
>>
>>88251
>>88256

If you're curious about why, this guy is the type of person who would plant a bluetooth speaker in your backpack and start playing an MLG soundboard from the next classroom over.

He doesn't have a car, he's definitely single, don't know about any crushes.
As for tech, he built a pretty damn good PC and a 3D printer and uses an iPhone.
>>
File: image_10834.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image_10834.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
Buy this and a nigger dildo then glue it to his forehead while in school
>>
>>88260
prankdial dot com
is one that's fun... you can record the convo and even spoof the number for his caller ID.

somehow convince him to set his iPhone date to 1/1/1970 for reasons (utterly kills iphones)

there are various fake pc crash programs out there. make him think his $$$$$ machine is kill

could find him in the hallway when all others are looking at him and de-pants him. (note: today's liberal state might consider this sexual harassment, but was common in the 90s)

if you are really all in, get an old bike and replace the seat with a dildo and holler "hey guy, you left your bike the other night! i brought it to you"

you could lay some thumb tacks on his seat before he sits down

hold on, i got more...
>>
OP I do you have access to a car? How old are you, I've got a pretty good prank but you need to be able to drive.
>>
>>88260
get one of your female friends to ask him out and stand him up

glue on his seat in class

steal his iPhone for an hour and post some things to his social media "i am finally coming out of the closet" or "i really like MLP" or "uncle eric touched me in a bad place" and then leave the phone somewhere it can be found later so you don't get in trouble

copy all his photos from FB and make a nw account and repost all pix as if you are him and use it to ruin his life

get some little girl panties and slip them in his bag so they fall out in class

any of these sounding good, or you want me to go in another direction with suggestions?
>>
Plant lolicon on his bag and report him to a teacher/principal
>>
>>88267
This guy is no idiot, I will say. That, and my brother already de-pants'd him years ago, which is why I know him in the first place.

The iPhone trick won't work because this guy is some sort of savant when it comes to technology, otherwise he would not have been able to build and code a 3D Printer and PC. Hell, he once tried to convince me to help him build a small HERF cannon, and another time to build an electromagnetic gun of some sorts. This may sound like a weird friendship, but we did build a t-shirt cannon about two years ago.

>>88266
As for you and this guy, I'm extremely incapable of buying a dildo without getting killed by my family
>>88275
Same thing with little girl panties.

I do however have a few friends who could stand him up, and I might be able to steal his phone. You have proven to be very helpful 4chan. Never change.

This guy once found one of my lab papers which I had lost, and instead of handing it back, told me that I had 24 hours to pay him or he'd burn the damn thing. Since I couldn't pay him, I called him out on his bluff. Next day he walks in and shows me a video, then hands me a bag of ashes. Turns out he made a photocopy of the thing.
>>
>>88272
No car access, I'm afraid. I'm not the type of person who you want to see on the open road.
>>
>>88283
this dude seems like my kinda guy.

also, you could fill his street shoes with shaving cream or something else while he's in gym/sports practice.

replace his bottle of Coke with one made of soy sauce

get some stink bombs and break one on him

flatten his bike tires OR cut brake cables (not both)

bake some laxative brownies, have pretty girl give them to him with a valentine/other card
>>
>>88283
I suppose you're not that technology able nor want to prank him that HARD.
Am I mistaken?
>>
>>88292
The only downside is, he's a fucking asshole to his friends and brutal to his enemies.

>while he's in gym/sports practice.
To be polite, this fellow is not the person you'd see at the gym.

>flatten his bike tires
See above.

>>88293
I'd like to prank him that hard, I just don't know how to do it in a way that he wouldn't understand.

The only think I could think of is somehow loading a keylogger into his machine and saving the results for hilarity purposes. No idea how though. I just want to either beat him at his own game, or beat him in a way in which he can't hit back.
>>
>>88294
So you just want him to suffer without him knowing it's you?
>>
>>88297
I want to tell him it's me after it occurs, I just don't want him to come to the conclusion it was me before that time.
>>
>>88206
Put small pinholes at the top of his drink bottle.
>>
>>88206
Buy some insanity sauce or something similar and pour some on his burger etc.
>>
>>88294
Order three cubic yards of sand. Tell them to just dump it in the driveway.
>>
>>88358
that reminds me of the story where a guy gave his boss the same thing every day, except he never knew it was him, until he ended up moving away.
>>
OP is definitely underage.
>>
File: gorilla suit.jpg (129 KB, 1024x948) Image search: [Google]
gorilla suit.jpg
129 KB, 1024x948
stick plastic forks into his lawn
>>
>>88283
sounds like a cool guy desu
>>
marry them. I DON'T CARE WHO IS WHAT GENDER, JUST DO IT.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.