[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello again wsr/. I'm asking for more help to contribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14
File: image.png (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 500x375
Hello again wsr/. I'm asking for more help to contribute to making the new Dark Souls 3 meme Fucknut ready for mass launch but so far I've had trouble finding anyone to help make any with me. Had help from two others a few nights ago and pics related what we got so far. Anymore suggestions? Will post the story again if anyone is curious to the origin.
>>
File: image.png (259 KB, 853x314) Image search: [Google]
image.png
259 KB, 853x314
>>
File: image.png (387 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387 KB, 800x600
>>
File: image.png (640 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 1024x576
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x1280
>>
File: one fuck left.png (498 KB, 525x683) Image search: [Google]
one fuck left.png
498 KB, 525x683
>>86487
It's me again, did you try on /b/? How did it go?
>>
File: I mean, do you even Fucknut.png (933 KB, 400x1762) Image search: [Google]
I mean, do you even Fucknut.png
933 KB, 400x1762
>>86487
Did anyone make something or am I the only sad fucker doing this?
>>
>>86508
Tried on b/ a few times no luck sorry for the long reply
>>86532
And I'm not sure one guy on b/ made something but me and another anon have been trying to get others in on it
>>
>>86508
>>86532
By the way fucking love those two. They're great
>>
>>86532
>>86492 this was the first image ever made but I have no clue who did it. It was from b/ however but it was close to a 404 and I managed to cap everything and take the ball here and that's where I met you
>>
File: seek your very own Fucknut.png (581 KB, 1024x1134) Image search: [Google]
seek your very own Fucknut.png
581 KB, 1024x1134
>>86545
I see... I don't think this will ever go viral. It needs way more hype and the only way to do that is to tie this thing with DS III, at least in my opinion. Maybe try some false advertising about the Fucknut mode they'll add in the new game. Something regarding a new type of difficulty when you get to newgame+++.
>FUCKNUT MODE. WHAT'S THAT? YOU GOT GUD? THINK AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER, YOU HAVE TO BE NUTS TO BEAT THIS MODE.
Basically make it like it's going to be fun. Just an idea. If someone asks you what the fuck the Fucknut mode is, call him a faggot and tell him to git gud, kinda like the fingerbox joke.
>>
>>86554
Yeah it sucks but I do want to see this one pull through and become a known meme even if we have to carry the flag all the way
>>
>>86557
Try my idea then and see how it goes. You have to make a lot of threads though, also keep talking about this "Fucknut mode" and see if they take the bait.
>>
>>86561
Trying to b8 notorious b/ I'll see what I can do
>>
>>86562
Don't rush it, think carefully about it. Invent stories, start rumors, try being as convincing as possible. It won't be easy.
>>
>>86564
Yeah it will. I'll need some help but I have a few b/ros irl that all play DS so we can start kindling that flame
>>
>>86564
I know that other anon that was here the other night is willing to help it spread but I haven't made any contact with him yet
>>
File: solaire-concept.png (781 KB, 636x1020) Image search: [Google]
solaire-concept.png
781 KB, 636x1020
>>86570
Maybe he'll see this thread, do you think /v/ could fall for this? I don't really know that board, but I bet they would cream their pants for something like this. I mean, it would spread things much faster than /b/. What's the last meme /b/ has made?
>>
>>86575
Probably something cancerous but I'll bet v/ with ds3 coming out soon would jump all over this. Never been to that board b4 though
>>
File: The ultimate challenge.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The ultimate challenge.png
1 MB, 1200x675
>>86578
Maybe ask your friends if they use that board, perhaps they know what to do. Really, if you want to make it a meme you have to spread it.
I hope these pictures help.
>>
>>86582
Yes they are getting greater every time. As long as we can keep an influx of new material to pass it off then we might catch /v/s attention
>>
File: image.png (209 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 750x1334
>>86582
Oooh good news there's a DS3 board on v and they're talking about graphics
>>
Fingers crossed hoping for a reply
>>
File: no escape.png (338 KB, 600x890) Image search: [Google]
no escape.png
338 KB, 600x890
>>86592
OH SHIT! CARPE DIEM MAN!
I'm running out of ideas here though, it can't be just me.
>>
>>86597
I see the /v/irgins are complaining that DS III is going to be easier than DS 1 and 2, this is the perfect opportunity! Fucking call your friends and get down to it!
>>
>>86603
Good I'm trying to get a hold of them. Should we both converse in the threads get a spark going?
>>
Also might try to get this going by shameful samefagging but whatever works
>>
>>86605
I'll try, but I have uni tomorrow morning, and it's already 00:30 here. Our timezones are pretty afar unfortunately. Try using what I made and see what happens. If someone says the game is going to bee too easy call him a faggot for not knowing the Fucknut mode. BE AS VAGUE AS POSSIBLE, TELL THIS ALSO TO YOUR FRIENDS, DON'T RESPOND TO DIRECT QUESTIONS!
>>
>>86614
Got it. Thanks for your help man. I'm thinking of posting in a couple threads and leave it open minded for a bit then hit me hard tomorrow or something
>>
>>86616
Cool, hope it works. Do a quick crtl+f in all DS III threads on /v/, search "difficulty", "easy" etc and spam Fucknut mode. Make them curious. If you or your friends have socials or something consider putting something there too.
>>
>>86620
Good. We will make this work
>>
>>86629
One last thing before I go to bed, you really need to consider using socials for this. People there are far easier to bait and all you need is to convince friends and friends of friends to post something about it, give them the images. If enough people do it then you can post links on 4chan to make it more believable. Decentralise it though, don't make it obvious that it's just you and your friends doing this, try asking others to spread it and it's done.
I hope no one else read this thread...
>>
>>86644
Noted. Thanks anon and good luck.
>>
So this is where forced memes come from
>>
What's Fucknut?
>>
>>87206
>>85141
>>
does anyone have the hotline bling souls knight pic? should've saved it when I had the chance
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.