[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
upload request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: 1452095441296.png (151 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452095441296.png
151 KB, 400x400
can anyone upload a large file for me? I need a resumable download link, I know some file mirror websites allow resuming with download managers (I use jdownloader and mipony), probably some of these should work:
link 1
link 2

This is the file I wanted to download (550MB):
link 3

I tried using the remote URL upload feature of embed upload but it didn't work for this file (it was uploaded only 300KB instead of 550MB).

(the links are here: http://pastebin.com/raw/77Rs9X0z 4chan said it was spam so I had to use pastebin)
>>
File: 1458431503001.jpg (28 KB, 377x273) Image search: [Google]
1458431503001.jpg
28 KB, 377x273
just use the link on the main site
>>
File: 1458034871843.jpg (214 KB, 930x760) Image search: [Google]
1458034871843.jpg
214 KB, 930x760
>>83063
>I need a resumable link
you think I haven't tried? my connection is so bad though, the download was cut 2 times around 60 and 80%, I'm on expensive data capped connection and I really wanted to download this but it already cost me like 4€ of traffic which was supposed to last for a whole week, that why I was hoping to find some resumable link, if some anon with a remote server could wget the file and then remote upload to ebmed upload using the url, that would help me a lot.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.