[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 80s-Retro-Typography-Effect-600.jpg (396 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
80s-Retro-Typography-Effect-600.jpg
396 KB, 600x1200
Not so much a request but more of a tutorial, I'm having trouble using this template as I'm a newfag at PS, could someone show me how to use it?

The template is the link below:

Mainly need help with the main text 3D effect, in the template it uses many layers to create the effect so I was wondering if there was a quick way to change it to different text.

>http://graphicburger.com/80s-retro-typography-effect/

Fonts used in the template:
>http://www.dafont.com/molot.font
>http://www.fonts2u.com/alako-bold.font

>Pic Related, an example of the template.
>>
Have you tried seeing if the graphics design board has a faq/ask thread or something like that?
>>
File: 80s Retro Typography Effect.jpg (831 KB, 2200x1500) Image search: [Google]
80s Retro Typography Effect.jpg
831 KB, 2200x1500
it tells you in the one layer...

the red layer named "Your text here (double-click on the layer thumbnail)", just double-click on the layer thumbnail, it opens a new image where you can edit the text. change it to whatever you want and then Ctrl+S or just save and the template image will have updated
>>
File: esy.jpg (527 KB, 2200x1500) Image search: [Google]
esy.jpg
527 KB, 2200x1500
>>
Cheers for that, I now see how autistic I was being, but thanks anyway
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.