[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games for a New Gamer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: handheld-games1.jpg (101 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
handheld-games1.jpg
101 KB, 600x462
/wsr/ i hate how my mom plays facebook games all the time, are there any games you guys could suggest for her to play that are 2d game? I can download emulators for her if comes down to it, i already thought of:
Limbo
Kirby games
pokemon
What else do you guys think? also no games that would offend her like binding of isaac, hotline miami, or anything that could offend a christian. [spoiler] i know pokemon and evolution, fight me [/spoiler]
>>
>>81472
Battletoads
>>
>>81492
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
sengoku rance
>>
I'm on a similar situation, I just returned to play video games after years of being away?
What kind of games does she like on facebook? If she likes farmville show her harvest moon etc.
>>
Animal crossing, stardew valley, bejewelled, whatever.
>>
"Ethnic Cleansing" game made back in '02
>>
File: 1eyedcat.jpg (37 KB, 460x474) Image search: [Google]
1eyedcat.jpg
37 KB, 460x474
If you have a decent computer and can pirate just look into whatever games she likes to play (be it sim, RPG, puzzle, etc) and find something similar on a good platform.

If your computer is pretty good you can emulate PS2 and Gamecube games, even on a shittier computer you can run all the PSX, N64, and Dreamcast games. Or even old PC games.

I don't know your mom or what she likes, I just fuck her.
>>
>>81646
i dont like facebook games all i know are some kind of puzzle games and farmville, she doesnt like any kind of farming sim, so unfortunately harvest moon, animal crossing, and so forth are off the table
>>81660
my first thought wouldve been stardew valley but unfortunately she doesnt like the idea of life sim games
>>81669
ill make sure to let her know about that, thanks /pol/
>>81681
i would wanna do it on her computer, cause i tend to be on mine alot, plus mine is in my room so id prefer her not be in my room 24/7, but i was thinking of downloading some emulators and seeing if i could find any good games on vsrecommended, thanks for letting me know you bang my mom, thanks for the reminder dad
>>
>>81686
Scribblenauts
Megaman
Plants vs Zombies
Bishi Bashi
Zuma
Portal
Ib, or one of those decent RPG Maker Games, To The Moon might work
>>
that newer stardew valley game was good. id also give animal crossing a shot
>>
>>81736
see>>81686

>>81709
i would like to think megaman, PVZ and portal would be her thing, ill make sure to write those down
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.