[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend a good American VPN/Proxy that works with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: netdix.png (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
netdix.png
105 KB, 1280x720
Can anyone recommend a good American VPN/Proxy that works with Netflix?

I'm not in America and the Netflix archive in where I am is nearly empty. I tried changing DNS but apparently they're cracking down on that now...
>>
It would be a lot better if it was free. I don't know how I would be able to get premium versions as I'm a poorfag.
>>
>>81261
mm a little late but https://getgom.com/ is what I use from Japan and it's amazing. Rarely any problems with it and premium is like 4$ a month. Skip one coffee for it.
>>
I have a friend in the states who set up a proxy for me at his house.
Works great, and its free.

I also have access to his 200+ iptv channels.
>>
Do VPNs still work on netflix? I remember them stating they'd crack down on it.

Maybe they just said it to make the publishers happy
>>
>>81729
>>81779
>>81818
Sorry, was at work

>>81729
Thanks. I'll check it out if there are no other solutions. Are you sure it works with Netflix?
>>81779
You're pretty lucky. My friends living in the US probably wouldn't know what a proxy is.
>>81818
Some do, that's why I'm trying to find those. And yes, they said that it's not their company's choice, but the publishers'.
>>
Also I did some research. People say Unlocator and TorGuard works.

Unlocator is a Smart DNS and TorGuard is a proxy/VPN (they offer both services and your private IP)

Which do you guys think is better? Private IP sounds like a better deal imo. Can Netflix crack down on smart DNSs?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.