[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. We were joking with our friend by commenting on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: mud_poop.png (27 KB, 584x500) Image search: [Google]
mud_poop.png
27 KB, 584x500
I fucked up.

We were joking with our friend by commenting on a site where people upload pictures of their shit. We were commenting under each others names but I'm the only one in the country with the name I have and propably the only one in the world.

After a while we realized these results appear on search on google search. So I contacted the site admin and he removed all of our comments we made.

But when I search my name and show pictures there are still pictures of human feces. It has been 1 year already and still it appears on google.

So my question is, why do these pictures still appear on google when I search my name? And what should I do to get them removed? I sent request to google to remove these pictures or whatever because basically they should not appear when my name is searched but they don't give a fuck so they denied it.
>>
I woukd think google hasn't broken any laws. Not much different than you stepping out of the house in a embarrassing outit, getting your picture taken and the person keeping the picture. It's there picture. They didn't violate your privacy to ge it. You introduced this content into the public domain.
>>
>>79554
I'm not saying google broken any laws. I'm just saying that google should be interested in showing as accurate results as possible. But since the comments are deleted, there isn't anything that would link my name to the pictures that appear in the search
>>
File: 1434853980721.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
1434853980721.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>79551
>when I search my name and show pictures there are still pictures of human feces
Are you by any chance indian?

If you click the image and visit the page what do you see? Is there anything that could link your name to those pictures? Why the fuck would you use your real name ever on the internet?
If google doesn't give a shit you're fucked.
>>
>>79559
I fucking kekked hard also but it has been a long time a its starting to bother me.

There is literally nothing that would link my name to the picture.

My last solution would be to contact the admin and ask him to completely delete the pictures but asked him for a favor once already, I don't want to ask him again.
>>
You could also make a site with your name and put up a portfolio of whatever so Google find that instead.
So then it looks like the caca comments were made by someone trying to spite you?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.