[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm hoping some kind anon[s] can seed some torrents for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jubei-yagyu-for-hyakka-ryouran.jpg (286 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
jubei-yagyu-for-hyakka-ryouran.jpg
286 KB, 1280x1024
I'm hoping some kind anon[s] can seed some torrents for me. I'm getting into Hyakka Ryouran and am grabbing the series across this first season batch [hash]
6edd2e385277185f85acabb5bacebd681a91ad83
and this, season two batch [hash]
275b28fe0ad760dfc090784e65fd022ff959c614

Thank you in advance for any kind anon willing to volunteer their bandwidth for a while.
>>
Whoops, switched the hash for first and second seasons, even though I still need both.

Sorry in advance for being a faggot.
>>
File: Hyakka_Ryouran_Samurai_Girls.jpg (114 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
Hyakka_Ryouran_Samurai_Girls.jpg
114 KB, 680x660
Shameless self bump.
Nobody is seeding " Hyakka Ryouran- Samurai Bride [E-D] "
So seeding
Would be a great help. Again, helping an anon is greatly appreciated.
>>
Nyaa has one or two seeders for that group.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=2&term=hyakka+exiled

And if you don't mind FFF's, there's more seeders.
>>
And just for the record (I'm curious), did you know about Nyaa?
>>
>>78244
It's strange, "Samurai Bride" has been dead in the water for hours. "Samurai Girls" on the other hand, is nearly done. Maybe it's like you said, Nyaa with only a few seeders might be limited bandwidth-wise.

I'm tempted by [FFF]'s "Samurai Bride." Looks much bigger, but if there's more seeders it might actually be quicker.

Thanks anon!
>>
>>78248
Yes. Nyaa is my first go-to for torrents because they have a pretty diverse line-up of sub-goups and I really only torrent anime.

I only went with Exiled because of their small filesize. Didn't want to risk a torrent dying unfinished on me because I know anything from seasons past tends not to get seeded much.
>>
>>78257
If I were you I'd just get an AB account. The only time I've ever had to worry about a show with irregular seeders is the dub of the '64 series Gigantor. Between Bakabt, Nyaa, and AB I've never had an issue with finding seeders for a chinese cartoon.
>>
>> Both dead on the vine.
>> First season was at 98%
I'm a special kind of upset right now.
>>
>>78290
And then there's the OVA, "After". Nothing subbed on Nyaa at least.
>>
https://bakabt.me/torrent/176047/hyakka-ryouran-samurai-bride-season-2-bd-1080p-fff
https://bakabt.me/torrent/160177/hyakka-ryouran-samurai-girls-bd-1080p-ryuumaru
just grab these (or an alternative version listed at the top right corner)
>>
>>78207
http://binsearch.info/?b=Hyakka+Ryouran-+Samurai+Bride+%5BE-D%5D&g=alt.binaries.anime&p=Yuno+%3Canime%40town.ag%3E&max=250

http://binsearch.info/?b=Hyakka+Ryouran-+Samurai+Girls+%5BE-D%5D&g=alt.binaries.anime&p=Yuno+%3Canime%40town.ag%3E&max=250

Just sayin'.
>>
One last entreaty from OP here. Everything is so close to finished, I just want to see it completed without having to start a whole 'nother batch torrent.

275b28fe0ad760dfc090784e65fd022ff959c614
is 98% but with no seeds. Please seed help.

is going, and if that's you seeding out there thank you so much.

Regardless of whether everything works out on my end or not, thanks to the several of you that helped my dumb ass out.

Tell you what, why don't we just make this an anime seed request general thread? We'll see if that works.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.