[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey! Photoshop noob here. Is it possible to make a picture better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Hey! Photoshop noob here. Is it possible to make a picture better quality, just readable would be good? I believe it a few sec job but ive got no idea how. Can someone please help me out. Ive got seven more of these. Will post other if u help me with this one.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>75517
just tell me if its possible so i dont sit here waiting. : (
>>
No, of course not. You can't add more data to a picture after the fact. If throwing on some brightness and sharpening aren't enough to bring out some clarity, your photo is just too shitty.
>>
File: notepaper exclamation.png (306 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
notepaper exclamation.png
306 KB, 480x360
>>75517
That's an exclamation mark, right there.
You're welcome.
>>
No, there's no magical "enhance" software like on CSI. Take better pictures in the future.
>>
>>75517
Not really.

As another anon said best you can do is play with levels, brightness and sharpening to bring out anything visible.

You could also attempt to use the magic wand/content removal tool to select all the background, remove all the background and filter for only the blue colour of the pen and then after that select all the pen only layer and add a stroke fx to ramp up clarity.

However to be honest the quality of picture is very poor so I doubt magic wand would work very well.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.