[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting what you feel is the most underrated anime from this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Requesting what you feel is the most underrated anime from this season. Curious to see what people think others are missing out on.
>>
>>49224
I enjoy Dimension W and Active Raid more than the bigger names this season.
>>
Momokuri.
>>
>>49224
I think the answers to that question depends heavily on what we agree to be highly rated and lowly rated shows.

Rakugo for example is underwatched, but I don't think it's underrated. Everyone who's willing to pick it up rates it highly.

KonoSuba exceeded all expectations and turned out to be something way better than DanMachi and other stuck-in-a-game-world harems. But it's still nothing more than a silly frivolous comedy, and it's not really comparable with stuff like NGNL.

Dimension W is consistently good, though it rushes through the source material too quickly.

If anyone calls Boku dake underrated I'll slap his sorry face. It's already been praised as the second coming of Steins;Gate. Same for Grimgar. It's good, but it's already popular.

Then there's the shorts. I'd say Nijiiro Days and Nantemou are okay. Though with Nantemou the episodes are way, way too short.
>>
>>49224
Norn9 knocked it out the park with the first episode, but then it shat the bed when it introduced its Team-Rocketesque villain in episode two. Massive disappointment.

Prince of Stride was better than expected.
Bubuki Buranki is super-pretty, but I'm a sucker for anything with satellite rain.

Marshmallow a cute.
Gyaruko also a cute.

Shoujo.....ezasu has far, far better characterisation than it actually needs to.
>>
>>49273
This. Momokuri was probably the most liked anime of the season. It's cute as fuck. I wish more people would watch it.
>>
File: 1454472666347.jpg (86 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
1454472666347.jpg
86 KB, 950x950
>>49224
S E K K O U B O Y S
>>
>>49447
>Shoujo.....ezasu has far, far better characterisation than it actually needs to.

Romeo Tanaka for you.
>>
>>49442
OP here, I think underwatched is actually what I meant. Though thinking about it, I'm curious about the answer to both questions. What is underwatched and what is underrated.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.