[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me this character's name plus the anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1452901136950.jpg (153 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
1452901136950.jpg
153 KB, 752x1062
Can anyone tell me this character's name plus the anime she's from? Thanks.

Oh, and other anons can use this as a general "which anime?" thread, I suppose.
>>
You posted a blank picture
>>
>>47161
Nigga learn to reverse image search thats akari from yuru yuri
>>
File: singing.gif (148 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
singing.gif
148 KB, 340x340
>>
File: 1453574682086.png (510 KB, 626x510) Image search: [Google]
1453574682086.png
510 KB, 626x510
>>47168
I think you need a new computer, either that or there's some epic /a/ meme that I'm not in on

>>47169
Thanks, I'm surprised I couldn't figure this out since Yuru Yuri is one of the few animes I've actually watched.
I tried reverse searching pic related but all I got was /v/ threads and shit like that.
>>
File: 1453883810152.jpg (71 KB, 458x548) Image search: [Google]
1453883810152.jpg
71 KB, 458x548
Can anyone tell me the character in pic related?
>>
>>47190
Tenryuu
>>
>>47198
Thanks lad, glad I can make the pun "Tenryawuu"
>>
>>47184
When looking for source of an anime picture use iqdb. If you get a match with a booru it will have the tags inside.
>>
>>47161
>>47190
In the future consider installling 4chan X it comes with sauce tags enabled by default for google image search lookup as well as iqdb, both of them would have provided the answers for both of these handily.
>>
>>47243
Doesn't it change my theme and stuff? I like Photon...
>>
>>47243
>deleted my filters
>no more legacy captcha
>red bar from auto-refresh doesn't go away
>won't let me make 4chan X filters
>needless bells and whistles
>have to click [+] to see board list
>can't add boards to default list
>virtually no added options or benefits
I don't like this so far, Anon...
>>
>>47243
That's in the inline extension, there's no excuse.
>>
>>47261
I looked for sauce and couldn't find it, just redirects to /v/ threads that didn't give sauce.

Also I'm getting rid of this thing now, hopefully it didn't permanently delete my filters and settings.
>>
>>47261
Wasn't aware the inline extension got so good.

>>47250
Someone had Photon on 4Chan X + Oneechan, you can also import any CSS easily using the import option on thta page.

>>47260
Filters can be imported there's options in the top right for it.
Legacy Captcha is an option on first page
Auto-refresh can be fixed on first page
Can remove almost all bells and whistles
Board list is changeable on first options page
Tons of added benefits and options

Just take 5 minutes to go through first page of options alone will fix most of that.
>>
>>47264
>tons of added benefits and options
Sorry Anon I looked and the only one is automatically redirecting 404'd threads to the archive. Other than that vanilla site is much better.
>>
>>47264
>filters can be imported
But from what? I did mine in the vanilla site, not in a separate document on my computer.
>Legacy Captcha is an option on first page
I went to the front page and it's unchanged
>Auto-refresh can be fixed on first page
Again, unchanged
>Board list is changeable on first options page
>Tons of added benefits and options
>>
>>47266
I haven't used vanilla in over 4 years so I'll give you that there's a high chance they
>>47269
Sorry I meant first page of options
Wrench in top right
Captcha options (scroll down)
>Board list
Wrench->Advanced to change it or just change it on the first page
Not sure where the filter gets imported from as I've not needed to do it but I imagine there's a list in the options of vanilla somewhere

Feel free to go back to vanilla if you don't like 4chanX since it seems it has most of the features you want anyway and as >>47261
said it's there in the inline extension
>>
File: ac_41WjUaUIigL.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ac_41WjUaUIigL.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>47184
>epic /a/ meme
You are overestimating /a/ here
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.