[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /wsr/ I am looking for a theme that would work for this type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: lol.jpg (16 KB, 580x341) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
16 KB, 580x341
Sup /wsr/
I am looking for a theme that would work for this type of site I am creating;
I want to set up a wordpress website where suppliers can basically create a profile with all the products they offer and their contact info and where professional buyers can search for these products and get in contact with the suppliers. I was thinking about setting up categories (for example Foodstuff, Electronics) and subcategories (Electronics --> House appliances). And by clicking on a category or subcategory you'd find a list with all the suppliers that offer those products in a grid layout (like a webshop but without prices of course). After clicking on the name or logo of a supplier you'd find a page with info about the company and the products they offer.

Does anybody know of such a theme or something that comes close?

Thanks a lot in advance!
>>
Anybody?
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.