[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any anime as fun or similar to Gravity Falls, Rick and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
Is there any anime as fun or similar to Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, or Adventure Time?
>>
Steven Universe
>>
King of the Hill
>>
>>4095
>>4119
These aren't anime though.
>>
Gumball
>>
>>4119
Cory in the House

/thread
>>
Of those, I only watched Gravity Falls. I would say Haruhi Suzumiya comes close to it, very fun, and the story has mystery elements that keeps you engaged.

Hyoka too, I guess? No supernatural stuff(That I can remember), but the protagonists are a bit similar to Dipper and Mabel. The girl is hyperactive and emotional, the boy is the brains of the pair (although not as curious and adventurous as Dipper, he's smart and solves mysteries like him). This one is very "slice-of-life" and can be a little slow to some, but I enjoyed it. Again, there's no supernatural here, so the mysteries are "ordinary" every day life stuff.

Will post more if I think of any.
>>
File: sol.jpg (175 KB, 810x966) Image search: [Google]
sol.jpg
175 KB, 810x966
>>4162
>>
>>4162
>These aren't anime though.
I don't know what you mean. King of the Hill is an anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcGXvd7Sjk4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBCsfZbldts
>>
If you're interested in purely comedy stuff:

Seto no Hanayome
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Assassination Classroom
Daily Lives of High School Boys
FLCL

If you're new to anime though, be warned, jap humor can be quite different from western stuff
>>
>>4224
>tomoyo
>perfect at first glance
she physically abuses your best friend repeatedly
she's more mentally damaged than perfect at first
>>
nicojou
>>
Get on Nichijou, OP.
It's entry-level for comedy and cute girls doing cute things.
Later you can look for other similar stuff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.