[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unicorn Dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1349411290606.jpg (29 KB, 567x622) Image search: [Google]
1349411290606.jpg
29 KB, 567x622
So I'm looking for this video that I used to watch all the time about 5-8 years ago. It was about these two guys who were out hunting a unicorn and one of the guys has a flashback to his dad abusing him while wearing a unicorn horn.

At one point he talks about how he went to DeVry and that's where he learned how to beat kids.

I thought I remembered it being on a youtube channel called TheDailyComics but that doesn't exist and I can't really find any reference to it anywhere. Any help in tracking this down would be greatly appreciated.

pic unrelated
>>
I'm pretty sure they also had a video called penis chop...
>>
>>32321
>At one point he talks about how he went to DeVry and that's where he learned how to beat kids.
that's a pretty good joke, good luck OP
>>
>>32865
Thanks man. They had a ton of hilarious videos and now it seems like they have disappeared off of the internet which is sad. At this point I just want to know what happened to them.
>>
>>32321
I can't be the only one who saw these videos.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.