[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting Anime Suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: freezing.jpg (346 KB, 1064x1500) Image search: [Google]
freezing.jpg
346 KB, 1064x1500
Hey guys! I'm new to 4chan,(not sure if that really matters I just wanted to make that clear) and I was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions for (maybe ecchi) comedy/harem animes cause im running out of material. Thanks in advance!
>>
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Also,
>>>/a/
>>
ToLoveRu.
Henneko.
Mayo Chiki
>>
>>30802
>NorthernShadow

This is an anonymous image board, you don't need a nickname
>>
File: 1335742904325.png (56 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
1335742904325.png
56 KB, 300x276
>>30814
Sakurasou sucked. I would not recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>30820
Mashiro is my waifu

Also only the end sucked
>>
>>30814
I was just redirected from /a/ to here
>>
>>30817
Thank you anon. I'll remember that next time
>>
>>30802
clearly you need tenchi muyo. also dont use a title or a nickname on 4chan. People with eithertroll the hellout of you or just deride you forever.
>>
>>30802
also, girls bravo.
also also infintie stratos.
By the by, i hated both tenchi muyo and girls bravo, but i also hate echi harem animes.
>>
>>30832
>>30830
I think you'll enjoy Cat Planet Cuties :)
>>
>>30830
>I'll just put a tag at the end of my posts so you guys know its me from now on

That's just blatantly against the rules, it's an anonymous image board, you don't need to be recognized.
>>
is...is this a troll thread? it feels like one.
>>
>>30837
Then whats the point of even having an option for a name?
>>
>>30840
I'd like to wish, but this board seems to attract all the newfags because they get sent here from other boards.
>>
>>30837
He's right. You should pick a character you like and remember to always use an image of them. That way we'll know it's you.
>>
>>30840
And no? Im genuinely requesting for anime suggestions cause my friends dont watch anime
>>
>>30842
Sometimes your name may be needed in a conversation, say if you're a developer of a game and you're talking to the community or something.

>>30844
OP won't get that joke but I laughed hard.
>>
>>30836
Just read the rules
>>
So im guessing since im new i wont get may suggestions?
>>
>>30846
Here's a perfect one for you, it's a comedy harem.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10719/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai
>>
>>30849
Lurk more

And ask for suggestions on MyAnimeList
>>
File: 1370474925325.jpg (591 KB, 1536x3350) Image search: [Google]
1370474925325.jpg
591 KB, 1536x3350
Idunno if this thread is legit but you made me look at charts anyways
>>
>>30849
There's been at least 7 animes recommended in this thread. Others are just trying to help you not get banned.
>>>/global/rules/
read em
>>
>>30853
>Highschool of the Dead
>Upotte!
>Strike fucking Witches
>TRASHY

The only thing that's trash here is your taste.
>>
Ok, Ive read all the rules. And thanks for those who were helping me in my adventure of browsing 4chan. I realize that this was not the place for requesting what i did and i have learned from my mistakes. Thank you all once again, and I hope you all have a great rest of your day
>>
>>30861
>adventure of browsing 4chan
I keked

>this was not the place for requesting what I did
It was the right place
>>
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 1600x2400
>>30861
I'm glad we could help!

If you're still looking for anime to watch, here's a chart with some good ones.
>>
>>30872
stop trying so hard.
>>30861
this was exactly the place to request what you did. You just dont need to advertise who you are on this site. that's part of its charm. You're just so new and when you're new to 4chan people are pretty unkind. This goes for any and all boards to varying degrees. Just browse, ask for a recommendation, and try not to be insufferable
>>
Please don't post on /a/ until you've lurked for a few months.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.